The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old November 22nd, 2008, 10:49 PM
Wooper Kazama
Beginning Trainer

Hi! I'm Wooper Kazama. I'm new and my favourite pokemon is Pokemon Gold, FireRed and Emerald. Not much about diamond.
Nice to meet you~
Old November 22nd, 2008, 11:03 PM
Aurafire
provider of cake

Nature: Quiet
Nice to meet you too, Wooper Kazuma! And welcome to PC! =P

If you're interested in the second and third generation games, check out our Advance and Metal and Color generation forums, where you can chat a bit about your favorite pokemon games

There's plenty of other stuff to do around here as well. If you have a quick look around, I'm sure you'll find some cool topics to post on =P

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, and if you have any questions or just want to say hi, drop me a PM/VM anytime you like. Other than that, relax and have fun here! I'll see you around!

Old November 23rd, 2008, 12:43 AM
Stormer07

Nature: Relaxed
Welcome Wooper! Welcome to the forums, make lottsa friends and enjoy yourself!
Old November 23rd, 2008, 04:22 AM
ErickaVolt
Born to kill.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ErickaVolt Send a message via Yahoo to ErickaVolt
Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity, Wooper Kazama! It's nice to meat you. If you don't like much about Diamond because of it's sucky storyline or whatever then you're still welcome here! Read the rules and have fun in the forums!
Old November 23rd, 2008, 10:49 AM
Wooper Kazama
Beginning Trainer

Old November 24th, 2008, 04:15 AM
godmh112
Beginning Trainer

Hi!I'm New Here Too. Nice To Meet You All!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links