• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Secret Santa Christmas 2008

Renneh

I know A Bot
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 14, 2009
secretsanta1.png

Notes
-Read all these notes, they are important, don't just skim them. Thanks.
- I have asked the lovely Moderator, Allelujah Haptism permission and she approves, very enthusiastically XPP
- This is for all types of artists. Graphics, people who draw using whatever medium, pixel artists. You will be matched up accordingly.
-Please Use the form, it is simple, includes your username and an example of what you would make for the person
-DO NOT TELL each other who your Secret Santa is, even if you tell someone who you have, don't because it ruins the whole surprise =)
-You have until the 15th Of December to get your names in then I will give people their secret santa.
-You then have until the 25th-30th of December to send your artistic gift to your Secret Santa/ Make sure you send it directly to them.
-Please put effort into your gifts ^^ This should be obvious but yeah =) If you want to do something that they perhaps are into if you are stuck, message me and I will message them and ask them what they are into/what their favourite pokemon is and then get back to you asap.
-I need names of people willing to do extra, just incase we have odd numbers or someone doesn't send their gift by the 30th, we can get something together for the person who didn't get a gift. So put that in your post that you'd like to do extra =)

Form
Name:
Examples of what you do: 1-3 examples

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Name: Allelujah Haptism
Examples of what you do:

colorful.png

shou.png

VERTICAL.png

And I can be one of the odd ones out. I can do regular drawing/art, if you want, but it's anime. :|

Spoiler:

Renneh

I know A Bot
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 14, 2009
Name: Renneh
Examples of what you do:
childofmanaborderbyrenn1.png

innerdevilbyrenn1.png

orochibyrenn1.png

Thanks for the interest people ^^
Amazing stuff XP

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
Name: Aorio
Examples of what you do:
_aoitsuki_no_ryuu__by_Aorio.png

Eevee_by_Aorio.png

Karu_and_Mimi_by_Aorio.png

That's my art. Too lazy to post up graphic examples xD

Suzume

Fire Fist
Years
This sounds like fun. ^^

Name: Suzume
Examples of what you do:
eevee.jpg

trinx.jpg

reno2.jpg

So besides basic pokemon art and pokemon crossbreeds I can do fanart from anime/manga characters~

Back