The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: What should the third freind be called (your rival from D/P/P)
Jun 12 23.08%
Tyson 15 28.85%
Barry 9 17.31%
Peter 5 9.62%
Paul 11 21.15%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 24th, 2008, 02:46 AM
Ultimo Spriter
I'm back ...

Nature: Sassy

Advertise here
.:THIS IS NOT A HACK:.

Made with RPGXP in the wonderful language of English

Intro:
Hi this is my latest game Pokemon Nightmare Eclipse

It is basically a game just for people who want an interesting storey or a game that actually ends!!

Story:
You start off as a trainer called Juliette who finds her self lost in her room when Lucas enters her room she remembers a bit of what she is doing and where she is but her mind is still lost in thought.

It is 7 years after Platinum and most of Team Galactic have been captured and put in jails across the Pokemon world. But after a sudden turn of events Charon escapes by the help of 2 new commanders.

Team Galactic escapes and flees to the region of Alta and ironically this is the region were you Juliette live (OMG that was so not Obvious {sarcasm)

Team Galactic has came to this region in hope of finding Darkrai and using its power to put the world into total nightmare and chaos and at the right time pretending to save the people of the world making them look like gods.

During your travels with your three friends Lucas, Dawn and Jun, you find the secret to the earths survival. But Juliette becomes more entwined as her mysterious past catches up with her.

Will you save the world in time or will it fall in too the hands of Team Galactic

Spoiler:
*WARNING THIS IS A SUPERMASSIVE SPOILER*
Spoiler:

*THIS IS THE PART OF THE GAME YOU WILL ONLY PLAY ON THE FREE PLAY VERSION*

After Juliette returns home from her adventure, Officer Rose barges in to the room where you are baring news of a tragic accident. So you pack your bag reaady for another adventure.

When you arrive your friends are there to meet you as they have all been informed as well. What you see is a robbary at a leading reaserch center in the heart of the Lolico Rainforest. The tragic side of this was that a 1 of a 5 part experiment was taken. When all 5 parts are together a grave experement (which was made by accident) will be activated and bad consequences will occur.

While at the Grand Isle, boats have been anchoring at Paruna City. The reason is because of a meeting with the leader and commander's of Team Galactic. The reason there gathering together is to discuss the new plan to take over the world using this machine.

But in order to controll the machine they must have the power of the legandary Pokemon.

Will you save the world in time or will it fall in too the hands of Team Galactic

Map:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Town ands Cities:

*South Alta*
1.Lake Astoria Town
2.Bud Town
3.Roseabelt City
4.Kurmine City
5.Amadica City
6.Contesta City

*North Alta*
7.Wentel Town
8.Harbouria City
13.Ranch Town
14.Ranio City

*Dessert Islands*
9.Crepe Island Town
10.Crepe Island Resort
11.Ice-Cream Island Port
12.Bombe' Alaska Bay

*Grand Isle*
15.Fiesta City
16.Hindmarsh City

Lakes:
1.Astoria
2.Freeze
3.Amine
4.Acrome

Caves/Ruins:
1.Snow Fields Gate
2.Ruins of Tanoone
3.Unison Cave
4.Ancient Cave

Special Places:
2.The Snow Fields
3.Lake Freeze Resort Village
4.The 8 Trainer Challenge
5.Eternal Forest
6.Honey Forest
7.Cycaling Road
8.Lolico Rainforest
9.Paruna City
10. Crescent Island
11.Fullmoon Island
12.Victory Road Gate and Victory Road

Features:
  • Two modes Story or Free Play
  • New forms of Pokemon
  • Whether
  • Pokedex is no more
  • New Items
  • Kyledoves wonderful tiles
  • Some custom charachters
  • Nearly everything is interactive so talk to your plant or your window, who knows you might get rare items
  • You now have to care for yourself by eating and sleeping
  • Time changes
And Many More.

Poke'top:

The Poke'top is like a miniture laptop. In the couurse of the game there will be updates or new applications that NPC will give you.
Applications:
-Pokedex
-Radio
-Internet
-Recipe Book
-Health Checker
-Phone

Characters:

Spoiler:

~Juliette~

Juliette is a 17 year old female who live in Lake Astoria Town. From what she can remeber she was left alone to fend for her self at the age of 3 but a young woman from the town helped raise her. She has travelled the world whith her Pokemon.

~Lucas~
Lucas is now 17 years old. He was currently in the Alta region as in Shinnoh it is winter so he went to Lake Astoria Town for his summer house. As he grew older he lost his interest in being a trainer so he decided to become a Pokemon Coordinator.

~Dawn~

Dawn is now 17 years old. Dawn and Jun were called by Lucas to come and visit him in the Alta region. Dawn is now a famous star on the Shinnoh T.V. Network.

~Jun~
Jun is now 17 years old. He was asked by Lucas to come and visit him the Alta region. While there Jun decided to take part in the Alta League. Back in Shinnoh Jun has became a member of the Pokemon League.

~Cyrus~

Cyrus is no longer part of Team Galactic. He was released from prisson 4 years ago due to some mysterious person paying his bail. Once he left he returned to Sunnyshore were he met his wife Cindy. Cindy was vissiting her sick auntie in Shinnoh but she soon then left back to Alta. Cyrus followed her back to Alta were he asked her to marry him. She said yes. He now has a boy called Danny who is 1 years old.

Team Galactic:

~The Commit Twins~

The commit twins consist of two sisters Serena (left) and Johanna (right). They command Team Galactic in Hoen. There entire syndicate is all girls. There main Fighting style is full offense so use that to your advantage when you fight them.

~Mercury~

Mercury is the Team Galactic Commander of the syndicate in Jhoto. Mercury is very smart and he helped Charon build and design m all of Team Galactic's technollogy. He is twin brother to Volkner. Th reason Mercury's uniform is the sam as his brother is the fact that he is tired of being left alone all the time as his brother was in the limelight so he made a uniform that looks excactly like's Volkner to confuse the media, tricking them that it is in fact Volkner not Mercury.

~Neptune~

Neptune runs and opperates the syndicate in Kanto. He is a big guy and his Pokemon are tuff. He sails on the sea around Kanto only stepping foot onland if it is required for a misson. He normaly sails around whith the top 3 members of his syndicate. He left Team Auqa when they dissaperead 4 years ago. When Charon was looking for new members he had heard about Neptune so he visited Hoen only to find out he had left for Kanto 7 months after the dissapering of Team Aqua.

~New Grunt Uniforms~

-Kanto Male-

-Kanto Female-

-Jhoto Male-

-Jhoto Female-

-Hoen-

Pokemon Forms:
Cresselia has a new form

~Eclipse Form~

You see this form at a late stage in the game. ou will only see this form once as soon. If you catch Cresselia there is no way to see Eclipse Form.

Screenies:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Videos:

Spoiler:

Team:
Ultimo Spriter - Leader,Mapper,Tile maker, Eventer
Crazyninjaguy - Scripter and Eventer

X

|

|
|
|
|
X
If you would like to help just PM me with some of your work

Credits:

Kyledove - Tiles and Pokemon

RM2K3Kid - People and Pokemon overworlds

Poccil - Starter kit

JC - Tiles

rhevarhe_duh - Tiles

Help:

Not requierd at moment

Banners:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ultimo Spriter; January 4th, 2009 at 08:52 PM.
Old November 24th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Wichu
Project Amethyst

Nature: Naive
Are you using poccil's starter kit? It doesn't look like it...
If you're not, then you might want to try it. You appear to be using one of the ones from the Resources thread, which are quite old.

I'm not going to stop you, or force you to do anything, but it's something you might want to consider...
Old November 24th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Ultimo Spriter
I'm back ...

I got the kit but like i accidently delleted the game and kept al the other stuff like tiles efeccts characters son on so forth because that editor thing you get didnt work for me (i downloded the pack 10 times for the editor thingo and still wouldnt work

Last edited by Ultimo Spriter; December 1st, 2008 at 12:46 AM.
Old December 1st, 2008, 11:31 AM
Crazyninjaguy
I'm back.

Well seeing as I'm now Scripter and Eventer I'd like to use Poccil's starter kit as I've been using it for a while now and I know how to do a lot stuff with it.
Old December 1st, 2008, 04:58 PM
SL1MSHADY
WATCH THE THRONE

Nature: Brave
kool
cant wait fo more

Old December 5th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Anuhrima
Darkness and Rebirth

Old December 6th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Ultimo Spriter
I'm back ...

UPDATE 1

Ok for the first of many updates I will show ou some pictures

~EXPLANATION OF PICS~
~PIC 1~ Just arandom shot of Bud town. You can see some Mothim and a Combee flying around
~PIC 2~ Some chick from Floroma town talking to you
~PIC 3~Pokemart and Pokemon Center
~PIC 4~ The first majour event

(Yes I do know im invisible, if u know how to fix pleaz tell me)

and yea ross61 she sort of has amnesia

~Edit from 10 December~

There are new characters avaible to read and there are some more sprites.

Last edited by Ultimo Spriter; December 9th, 2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old December 20th, 2008, 02:16 AM
Crazyninjaguy
I'm back.

I love the Pokemon sprites!
Did you make them?
They're really good!
Old December 20th, 2008, 11:44 AM
fireyboy345
Skilled Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Modest
no the pokemon sprites were made by none other than kyledove...btw great game i like the whole everything you touch youll get a response thing. Now when you say free play does that mean there will also be a mode you have to pay for?
Old December 20th, 2008, 06:34 PM
D.aisuke
Beginning Trainer

Hmmmm. This looks like a really good game with a lot of potential.

Every thing is really really good, the only thing I dislike is the font.

GREAT JOB!!!
and your story is really really really awesome too.

Can't wait to hear more!
Old December 24th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Hamako-chan
Our unbreakable bond...

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Hamako-chan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hamako-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Hamako-chan
wow this game looks great:D

oh btw... if you need help with the starter kit.. i can help you
i have poccil's starter kit and i use it often so i know most of the features
of it.

Last edited by Hamako-chan; December 24th, 2008 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 4th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Ultimo Spriter
I'm back ...

Update 2

While on my Vacation I have been thinking of ways to make the game better by cahnging some of the story, adding more to the story, making new features and new areas.

There will be 9 new pokemon, 3 to each species Adament Creture, Lustrious Creture and Platinum Cretures. you will not be able to cach these Pokemon but you will verse them in battle.

Canalave City is completly remaid, it is now turned in to disticts and at the climax of the Shinnoh story war will be held in the streets of carnalave as trainers verse mystical soliders summond by the Adament, Lustrious and Platinum Orb.

If i can find someone who can make anime slides, i will do certain cutscenes with anime so for example Juliette meets Uxie etc,etc. but she loses her memory and goes into a weird acoma while in acoma you play as a pokemon in another dimeson and time to time you will see cutscenes from the real orld and they will be in anime
also I would need voice actors

enough of this jibber jaber, lets talk scrennies

Spoiler:
-xX-Explanation of pics-Xx-
Pic's 1-4 are just Prof. Rowan talkin
Pic 7 is the in-game map
The rest of the pics are what lead up to geting your first pokemon

-Competiton and Voteing-
This is a new feture in big updates, because I cant change that poll Im just gonna say it here and in ur post reply either yes or no or what ever the answer is.

_VOTEING_
Should ther be Pokemon as food (like ****y ones so like magikarp is fish and pigy are like quael so on so 4th) or normal human food?
Yes
or
No

_COMPETITON_
I need five basic recipes with basic ingrediants for the recipe book:
example: Toast
Ingrediants: Bread
Strawberry Jam
Peanut Butter
Vegimite
Butter
1. Put bread in toaster and wait for it to cook
2. When cooked take it out then put on your favourite topping

The compertiton ends 15 January at 12:00 midnight

ok see ya

Old January 5th, 2009, 01:53 PM
DaSpirit
Mad Programmer

Nature: Quiet
Interesting game you got here. Can you tell me more about the sleeping and eating feature?
Old January 5th, 2009, 06:08 PM
h POKE
angry kid and a keyboard

Oh goodness... eating... Pokemon? You might as well be asking us if it would be a cool feature to implement the ability to eat people.
Your screens are alright (will it use the "3-D" style of Diamond or just the tiles?), however Lake Astoria sounds strangely like Asturias, or Astoria (as in Waldorf-Astoria). I'm also not completely sure I understand your story. Not that it was hard to read, I just think the conflict and other ideas could have been clearer. Maybe it is just me, though...
Old January 13th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Ultimo Spriter
I'm back ...

Update 3

Im to tired 2 do da decor so yea

Well this is sort of a short update basicly answering questons and showing new mapsso lets begin.

Spoiler:
Interesting game you got here. Can you tell me more about the sleeping and eating feature?

well DaSpirit every now and again you may notice that your pokemon might be missing a lot weel that is because ur tired and hungry. in the poketop you can check these 2 stats to see what needs to be worked on. you will be told when there in the red zone (red = eat/sleep NOW!!!, yelow = like sleep or eat but u wont die yet (don't worry u won't die in this game), green = like normal, platnium = dude critical hits 4 everyone).

Basiclly u get a kit were u can kamp out on certain routes and cook food, otherwise u could just go to certain PC's or places that you own to get slepp or make food for yourself. Cooking is a minigame

Spoiler:
Oh goodness... eating... Pokemon? You might as well be asking us if it would be a cool feature to implement the ability to eat people.

Spoiler:

Your screens are alright (will it use the "3-D" style of Diamond or just the tiles?), however Lake Astoria sounds strangely like Asturias, or Astoria (as in Waldorf-Astoria). I'm also not completely sure I understand your story. Not that it was hard to read, I just think the conflict and other ideas could have been clearer. Maybe it is just me, though...

h POKE u cant eat people it is perposteres... but it depends on wat da people say if they want 2 use ****ey pokemon like magikarps and pidgys and oddish or humen meat like lamb and pork and chicken... of course vegies and the other stuff say normal,.

I saw some pics of that 3D style but i didn't relly like dat but then again the sprites didn't suit it.....i might test it out though on a demo.............................................

Waldorf-Astoria..........who is dat , i was just makeing up random words.

Umm just point out wat isn't clear and ill try 2 fix it cause others might find those bits confusing 2.

Scrennies:

Spoiler:
-xX-Explanation of Pics-Xx-
Spoiler:

Pic 1- At the sign in Lake Freeze Resort Village (wat a mouth full)
Pic 2- About to go and skate on Lake Freeze and it is now snowing.
Pic 3- At the base of Mt. Ski (yes i know it isn't dark, i just for got 2 do the stuff 4 dat map but it is fixed now)
Pic 4- Entering the snow fields via Route 5

Lol that all 4 now post soon and pleaz u have to post either yes or no cause i cant change the poll at the top of da page. if u need to know wat it is again it is "Should ****ey pokemon be used formaet or human meat like pork?" (yes=Pokemon and No=Pork,etc.
Old January 13th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Forever Forbidden
Takes the longest shortcut.

Nature: Lonely
Are you using my tile edits? If so, can you change the credits from 'JC' to Jonny Chleevas please?

If you'd like, I'm working on more, heavy edits and re-makes, plus a lot of custom tiles. I can send you them if you want.

My new Pachirisu!
Pokepet by FlameJuli
Games I Support
Spoiler:

Old January 13th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Waudby
Pokémon Odyssey!

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Chleevas View Post
Are you using my tile edits? If so, can you change the credits from 'JC' to Jonny Chleevas please?

If you'd like, I'm working on more, heavy edits and re-makes, plus a lot of custom tiles. I can send you them if you want.
I've already spoken to Ultimo Spriter about this and your edits aren't edits, they sprite theft. You are using Kyledove's tiles from his MMORPG that he made especially for that game. They're not to be used by the public.

Before anyone says that's i'm using them, I'm not. I'm using my own graphics in his style, based on his, but not using the original copy.

You can't publicly steal sprites like this.

~Credit to Kyledove for the tiles.
Old January 14th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Forever Forbidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waudby View Post
I've already spoken to Ultimo Spriter about this and your edits aren't edits, they sprite theft. You are using Kyledove's tiles from his MMORPG that he made especially for that game. They're not to be used by the public.

Before anyone says that's i'm using them, I'm not. I'm using my own graphics in his style, based on his, but not using the original copy.

You can't publicly steal sprites like this.
I'm sorry? I made the snow myself, just the rocks and signs and stuff are Kyledoves, and for that i apologize. But i must quote a line you said to me; 'You should take a close look at the tilesets to see the difference'

My new Pachirisu!
Pokepet by FlameJuli
Games I Support
Spoiler:

Old January 14th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Ultimo Spriter
I'm back ...

im confused can i use thaem??
Old January 15th, 2009, 02:18 AM
Waudby
Pokémon Odyssey!

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo Spriter View Post
im confused can i use thaem??
I wouldn't use Kyledove's stuff without his permission. So try PM'ing him first and finding.

~Credit to Kyledove for the tiles.
Old January 15th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Forever Forbidden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waudby View Post
I wouldn't use Kyledove's stuff without his permission. So try PM'ing him first and finding.
I agree, and i think i should have asked for permission first too..

My new Pachirisu!
Pokepet by FlameJuli
Games I Support
Spoiler:

Old January 17th, 2009, 05:16 AM
Ultimo Spriter
I'm back ...

lol i was just thinkin for the move like cut scences i could use sims 2 and just get rid of the sound and find people from here 2 do voice overs
Old February 3rd, 2009, 02:14 AM
Ultimo Spriter
I'm back ...

ok hi i don't think this is double posting but if it is what can i say................

don't be alarmed but I am temparerly post poning Pokemon Nightmare Eclipse, I need to postpone it cause i got school again and i gets lots of homework (cause im in da smart class) so i can't work on da game as much. but i will do wat i can and slowly work on it ... but when i return there will be a BIG update and if i can get it working a demo so just hold on ppls ok.

Bye
Ultimo Spriter

ps. 4 those of us who like da sims da new game comes out this month on da 20th ok bye.
Old February 3rd, 2009, 08:25 AM
Forever Forbidden

Just a quick thing, but Kyledove says not to use the snow tiles i took from him, but he will make some very soonish methinks.

My new Pachirisu!
Pokepet by FlameJuli
Games I Support
Spoiler:

Old February 3rd, 2009, 10:16 AM
blueguy
No capitalization required. ;D

Nature: Quirky
This looks really bad, I'm sorry to say. The story is terrible, the graphics are all borrowed... There's no evidence of any effort. There isn't even proper spelling. In this day and age where we have programs to check our spelling, you can't even give that a try?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here