Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old January 9th, 2016 (10:12 AM). Edited April 29th, 2016 by Kimonas.
Kimonas's Avatar
Kimonas Kimonas is offline
%string not found
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Greece
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 63
Greetings fellow members!

~INFO
A program for editing the OWs of the 3gen Pokemon games.

~THE FEATURES
  • Support for indexed/non-indexed images
  • Palette Management (can insert images' palettes and repoint the table)
  • Palette Slot Editor
  • Easy OW manipulation (Add, Resize, Insert, Remove)
  • Safety, you wont have to worry if you accidentally overwrite any data
  • One click Sprite Insertion (with palette)
  • One click Pokemon/OW Insertion (with palette) from Spriter's Resource sheets
  • Support for Expanded ROMS
  • Cross-Platform (need python 3.4)
  • Support for JPAN's Engine (The irony )
  • INI Support and Custom Profiles
  • Multilingual ROM Support

~SCREENSHOTS

Fire Red (JPAN):


Emerald:




Also, I highly recommend that you install Navenatox's Palette Patch as it's really useful, and comes really handy.

~THINGS TO NOTE
  • When opening your ROM for the first time, OWM is going to stop responding for some seconds. Thats because it's repointing the original table. So be patient.
  • Read this tutorial (Part 2.5) if you want to use OWs from 240 and up

~BUGS
  • It won't insert an image that has more than 16 colors. If your image doesn't get inserted decrease its number of colors to 16.
  • Not actually a bug, but bear also in mind that when OWM inserts an image, it always treats the first pixel's color (the one on the top left corner) as the background color.
  • In case OWM doesn't load your Ruby ROM try these addresses:
    Spoiler:
    OW Table Pointers = 0x5BC3C
    Original OW Table Pointers = 0x5BC3C
    Original OW Pointers Address = 0x36DC58
    Original Num of OWs = 217

    Palette Table Pointers Address = 0x5BE20, 0x5BEB4, 0x5BF0E
    Original Palette Table Address = 0x37377C
    Original Num of Palettes = 27

    OW Limiter Address = 0x5BC28

    Thank you javcdark

~IN-GAME EXAMPLE


~Bits of Info I gathered
  • Pointers Table, Data Pointers, Frames Pointers and the Palette Table must be in an address that is a multiple of 4, else the OWs might not appear at all, or the screen will be black
  • Frames Address and Palette Colors Address must be a multiple of 2, else the OWs will appear sliced or reddish
  • In Emerald and Ruby, in the original table, after the last OW on their OW Pointers Table and before the OW Data Pointers Table there are 37 Pointers pointing structureS very similar to the OW Data Structure. Also A-Map, in the second floor of the main hero's house, uses OWs with ID ~24x - 25x. So I thought that maybe those 37 pointers were needed for something else and tried moving them at the end of the newly re-pointed table. But, when I do that the game screen stays black, when you are to appear inside the track. So in the end, I just moved only the original OWs and left those 37 to their respective places and everything seems to work out (for now at least ). Also, I filled the table with blank ones in order to prevent A-Map from erroring its life out when editing the hero's room. You can normally use those blank ones.

~Special thanks to
Karatekid and Darthron for their tutorials and research in OWs Structure
Metapd23 for his tutorial on adding OWs with JPAN's engine
JPAN also for his beautiful engine and documentation on OWs and Palettes

I hope you enjoy it!
Smell ya later
Attached Files
File Type: zip OWM v1.2.1.zip‎ (10.11 MB, 770 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: zip Source Code.zip‎ (29.5 KB, 92 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2    
Old January 9th, 2016 (1:03 PM).
Epsilon's Avatar
Epsilon Epsilon is offline
Shiny Scizor
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Johto
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 245
Simply awesome! Images in my mind of HGSS style following seem more realistic now ;)
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old January 9th, 2016 (1:11 PM).
Kimonas's Avatar
Kimonas Kimonas is offline
%string not found
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Greece
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
Simply awesome! Images in my mind of HGSS style following seem more realistic now
And it comes really handy with your Base, since it uses JPAN's engine! cheers!
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old January 9th, 2016 (1:20 PM).
Epsilon's Avatar
Epsilon Epsilon is offline
Shiny Scizor
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Johto
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimonas View Post
And it comes really handy with your Base, since it uses JPAN's engine! cheers!
That's what I was thinking. Plus, it'll justify calling for a gen VI overworld sprite resource
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old January 9th, 2016 (2:13 PM).
NewDenverCity's Avatar
NewDenverCity NewDenverCity is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Antarctica
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
That's what I was thinking. Plus, it'll justify calling for a gen VI overworld sprite resource
http://princess-phoenix.deviantart.com/art/Gen-6-Kalos-Pokemon-Overworld-Sprites-525954409


Just out of curiosity, will this tool ever work for those who don't use JPAN's hacked engine?
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old January 9th, 2016 (3:03 PM).
thedarkdragon11's Avatar
thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
New World Pirate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raftel, New World
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewDenverCity View Post
http://princess-phoenix.deviantart.com/art/Gen-6-Kalos-Pokemon-Overworld-Sprites-525954409


Just out of curiosity, will this tool ever work for those who don't use JPAN's hacked engine?
Yeah... Not all are using and willing to use the engine...
__________________
I'm still hoping that one day, I'll be contributing something helpful and significant to every ROM hackers out there...
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old January 9th, 2016 (5:38 PM).
BluRose BluRose is online now
high items, random only, random stage
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: no me importa
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewDenverCity View Post
http://princess-phoenix.deviantart.com/art/Gen-6-Kalos-Pokemon-Overworld-Sprites-525954409


Just out of curiosity, will this tool ever work for those who don't use JPAN's hacked engine?
It seems like it really should as is in theory, no?
Just always use Table 1 and you can add OWs that way...
__________________
wake up
school
get home
homework
bed
repeat x185 = school schedule
Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old January 10th, 2016 (2:25 AM).
Kimonas's Avatar
Kimonas Kimonas is offline
%string not found
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Greece
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewDenverCity View Post
http://princess-phoenix.deviantart.com/art/Gen-6-Kalos-Pokemon-Overworld-Sprites-525954409


Just out of curiosity, will this tool ever work for those who don't use JPAN's hacked engine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
Yeah... Not all are using and willing to use the engine...
For the other roms the best I can do is repoint the sprites of the original table. That way you would be able to have 255 OWs total(~100 new OWs). But you won't be able to insert new tables, as this is a feature of JPAN's engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluRose View Post
It seems like it really should as is in theory, no?
Just always use Table 1 and you can add OWs that way...
You can't do that. The original OW Table would be Table 0, but the tool doesn't mess with it at all. Table 1 is going to be the first table you insert
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old January 10th, 2016 (2:41 AM).
thedarkdragon11's Avatar
thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
New World Pirate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raftel, New World
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimonas View Post
For the other roms the best I can do is repoint the sprites of the original table. That way you would be able to have 255 OWs total(~100 new OWs). But you won't be able to insert new tables, as this is a feature of JPAN's engine.
I see... Well, that's better than nothing... Hopefully, you will plan to add that functionality or make another tool which can do that soon...
__________________
I'm still hoping that one day, I'll be contributing something helpful and significant to every ROM hackers out there...
Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old January 10th, 2016 (3:11 AM).
BluRose BluRose is online now
high items, random only, random stage
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: no me importa
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 301
Nevertheless, it's a great tool! It does make everything a lot easier
__________________
wake up
school
get home
homework
bed
repeat x185 = school schedule
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old January 15th, 2016 (11:44 PM).
thedarkdragon11's Avatar
thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
New World Pirate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raftel, New World
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 542
Some Pokémon OWs (some lack frames like the "no movement" frame):

Gen. 1: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26794/
Cosplay Pikachu: http://piphybuilder88.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Pikachu-Overworld-Sprites-577912879
Rockstar Pikachu: http://piphybuilder88.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Pikachu-Rockstar-Form-Overworld-Sprites-578464635
Popstar Pikachu: http://piphybuilder88.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Pikachu-Popstar-Form-Overworld-Sprites-578464461
PhD Pikachu: http://piphybuilder88.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Pikachu-P-H-D-Form-Overworld-Sprite-Sheet-578464307
Libre Pikachu: http://piphybuilder88.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Pikachu-Libre-Form-Overworld-Sprite-Sheet-578464107
Bella Pikachu: http://piphybuilder88.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Pikachu-Bella-Form-Overworld-Sprite-Sheet-578463596
Gen. 2: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26795/
Gen. 3: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26828/
Gen. 4 (no Arceus formes): http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26953/
Arceus formes (no Fairy forme): http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26954/
Gen. 5 (no Kyurem formes, Therian formes and Resolute Keldeo): http://hamsterskull.deviantart.com/art/Unova-Overworlds-202087004
Therian formes: http://spritesstealer.deviantart.com/art/pokemon-b2-w2-kami-trio-therian-form-overworld-339341145
Black Kyurem: http://suicune896.deviantart.com/art/Black-Kyurem-Ow-Sprite-By-Zyon17-d4s80tg-485934320
Resolute Keldeo: http://tintjemadelintje101.deviantart.com/art/Keldeo-Resolution-form-Overworld-HG-SS-style-346489523
Gen. 6: http://princess-phoenix.deviantart.com/art/Gen-6-Kalos-Pokemon-Overworld-Sprites-525954409

I can't find one for Fairy Arceus and White Kyurem...
__________________
I'm still hoping that one day, I'll be contributing something helpful and significant to every ROM hackers out there...
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old January 16th, 2016 (9:11 AM).
Kimonas's Avatar
Kimonas Kimonas is offline
%string not found
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Greece
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
Some Pokémon OWs (some lack frames like the "no movement" frame):

Gen. 1: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26794/
Cosplay Pikachu: http://piphybuilder88.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Pikachu-Overworld-Sprites-577912879
Rockstar Pikachu: http://piphybuilder88.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Pikachu-Rockstar-Form-Overworld-Sprites-578464635
Popstar Pikachu: http://piphybuilder88.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Pikachu-Popstar-Form-Overworld-Sprites-578464461
PhD Pikachu: http://piphybuilder88.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Pikachu-P-H-D-Form-Overworld-Sprite-Sheet-578464307
Libre Pikachu: http://piphybuilder88.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Pikachu-Libre-Form-Overworld-Sprite-Sheet-578464107
Bella Pikachu: http://piphybuilder88.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Pikachu-Bella-Form-Overworld-Sprite-Sheet-578463596
Gen. 2: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26795/
Gen. 3: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26828/
Gen. 4 (no Arceus formes): http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26953/
Arceus formes (no Fairy forme): http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokemonheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/26954/
Gen. 5 (no Kyurem formes, Therian formes and Resolute Keldeo): http://hamsterskull.deviantart.com/art/Unova-Overworlds-202087004
Therian formes: http://spritesstealer.deviantart.com/art/pokemon-b2-w2-kami-trio-therian-form-overworld-339341145
Black Kyurem: http://suicune896.deviantart.com/art/Black-Kyurem-Ow-Sprite-By-Zyon17-d4s80tg-485934320
Resolute Keldeo: http://tintjemadelintje101.deviantart.com/art/Keldeo-Resolution-form-Overworld-HG-SS-style-346489523
Gen. 6: http://princess-phoenix.deviantart.com/art/Gen-6-Kalos-Pokemon-Overworld-Sprites-525954409

I can't find one for Fairy Arceus and White Kyurem...
It's funny, because I was just updating the tool in order to automatically insert the pokemon OWs from Spriters Recource (with the palettes)

Right now, I just finished the "inserting the image" part. The only thing remaining is to insert and the palettes



Also, I can see a basic image viewer in the tool coming really soon!
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old January 16th, 2016 (9:27 AM). Edited February 4th, 2016 by thedarkdragon11.
thedarkdragon11's Avatar
thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
New World Pirate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raftel, New World
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimonas View Post
It's funny, because I was just updating the tool in order to automatically insert the pokemon OWs from Spriters Recource (with the palettes)

Right now, I just finished the "inserting the image" part. The only thing remaining is to insert and the palettes



Also, I can see a basic image viewer in the tool coming really soon!
I see... I hope that I did not cause any inconvenience...

Here's the shiny for Gen. 6:
http://princess-phoenix.deviantart.com/art/SHINY-Gen-6-Kalos-Pokemon-Overworld-Sprites-547999393

Here's a Fairy Arceus based from the Spriters Resource instead:


Only White Kyurem left...
__________________
I'm still hoping that one day, I'll be contributing something helpful and significant to every ROM hackers out there...
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old January 16th, 2016 (9:30 PM).
Check10 Check10 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: OHIO
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Posts: 34
This looks awesome! I'll make sure to try it out.
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old January 17th, 2016 (11:18 AM). Edited January 20th, 2016 by Kimonas.
Kimonas's Avatar
Kimonas Kimonas is offline
%string not found
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Greece
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Check10 View Post
This looks awesome! I'll make sure to try it out.
Thank you very mauch!

Also I have an update, I just finished the palette part! Now the tool can automatically insert a pokemon from Spriters Recourse sheets (64x128)!

But, I have encountered a problem. No$gba seems to work flawlessly with the inserted pokemon whereas the gba only loads correctly some of them. Here's what I mean

No$gba:


~~~

VisualBoyAdvance:


Any ideas why this is happening?
Also, the OWs load fine on my phone's emulator too

~~~ Edit ~~~

This bug was fixed in the latest version

Also added the image viewer, since OWE RE wasn't showing correctly palettes after some number.

Another thing I forgot to note is that this version is incompatible with the first. So if any of you imported any table with the previous one, make sure to delete that table with its own clear table button. Then you can normally use this tool
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old February 4th, 2016 (2:26 PM).
Scarex's Avatar
Scarex Scarex is offline
Beautyfool.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 41
Cool tool, man!:D

When I've seen the update, I was really hoping an option to insert new tables also in Emerald... I remember you said that with the DSLN patch in Emerald it was possible... isn't it?

Anyway, keep it up, man!:D

PD: Only missing a tool to insert more trainer sprites... I don't understand why anyone hasn't thought of that.
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old February 4th, 2016 (3:40 PM).
Joexv's Avatar
Joexv Joexv is online now
One World Under XV
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Oregon
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 991
Send a message via Skype™ to Joexv
Glad to see you got the bug fixed!
__________________
I'm bored
Jesus Christ is my Savior
Bros with Percy

My Rom hacks
A New Dawn---Gentlemon
Not in Production:
Blackened Night---Holiday Hacks
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old February 4th, 2016 (4:21 PM).
thedarkdragon11's Avatar
thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
New World Pirate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raftel, New World
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 542
Wow! Finally! Thanks for this tool! Now even EM and vanilla FR users can use this...
__________________
I'm still hoping that one day, I'll be contributing something helpful and significant to every ROM hackers out there...
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old February 4th, 2016 (4:26 PM).
Deltakirby's Avatar
Deltakirby Deltakirby is offline
#TeamRowlet
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: U.S.A
Gender: Male
Nature: Bashful
Posts: 113
Beautiful
__________________
The Chat
---------------

---------------
Platinum Nuzlocke Team:
---------------
Deaths:
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old February 5th, 2016 (1:55 AM).
Kimonas's Avatar
Kimonas Kimonas is offline
%string not found
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Greece
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltakirby
Beautiful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarex
Cool tool, man!:D
Thank you very mauch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joexv
Glad to see you got the bug fixed!
Thanks, although I thought I had fixed it in an earlier version, but it wasn't. In the end the reason had to do with the addresses the data was stored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarex
When I've seen the update, I was really hoping an option to insert new tables also in Emerald... I remember you said that with the DSLN patch in Emerald it was possible... isn't it?
Support for DSLN is the next thing I'll be working on, and it wont take take long
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old February 5th, 2016 (3:27 PM). Edited February 5th, 2016 by chrunch.
chrunch chrunch is offline
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,333
How about a toggle for the gender of the sprite (which decides whether text color is red or blue in FR)? Research here.

Also I'd rather a save button than auto saving or whatever you have.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old February 6th, 2016 (4:56 AM).
Kimonas's Avatar
Kimonas Kimonas is offline
%string not found
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Greece
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
How about a toggle for the gender of the sprite (which decides whether text color is red or blue in FR)? Research here.
Thats a really nice feature. I hadn't even noticed something like that even existed. I'll try implementing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
Also I'd rather a save button than auto saving or whatever you have.
A save button would mean that I'd have to save the rom in memory, work with the memory-rom and when the save button is clicked it would write the memory-rom to the original rom.

Pros: Speed, as all of the reading and writing would be done in the memory witch is way faster
Cons: There is a risk of over-writing data if someone would edit the rom with OWM and one or more tools at the same time.

Right now OWM constantly accesses the rom and any change is automatically writen there. It is slow yes, thats why it takes time to repoint the original table, but its also safer. Thats the main reason I preferred it from manually saving. Except if the save button can be done with a different way
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old February 6th, 2016 (6:56 PM).
azurile13 azurile13 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 416
Hey I was trying to play with the new toy today, but it isn't working for me?
I attempted to insert a simple
Type: 3 [16x16]
Frames: 1
But I keep getting the error:
The size should be 96x128, yours is 16x16

I tried to use "Add OW" (selecting those options, of course) followed by "Import OW (Sp. Res).
Am I not meant to simply scroll down to the overworld in the "OW ID's" section and click on it?
I don't understand where it is getting 96x128 from. The overworld that is selected IS 16x16 with only 1 frame :/
Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old February 7th, 2016 (2:05 AM).
Kimonas's Avatar
Kimonas Kimonas is offline
%string not found
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Greece
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurile13 View Post
Hey I was trying to play with the new toy today, but it isn't working for me?
I attempted to insert a simple
Type: 3 [16x16]
Frames: 1
But I keep getting the error:
The size should be 96x128, yours is 16x16

I tried to use "Add OW" (selecting those options, of course) followed by "Import OW (Sp. Res).
Am I not meant to simply scroll down to the overworld in the "OW ID's" section and click on it?
I don't understand where it is getting 96x128 from. The overworld that is selected IS 16x16 with only 1 frame :/
In the Sprite Options, Import OW (Sp.Res) and Import Pokemon (Sp.Res) are meant to import pokemon and ow sprites from the spriters resource sheets.

Specifically:
  • Import Ow (Sp.Res) needs as input a file like that
    which is 96x128
  • Import Pokemon (Sp.Res) needs as input a file like this
    which is 64x128

Now, if you want to simply inert the frames for an OW you'll have to do it with th Import Sprite Frames Button. Bear in mind that you cant import one frame with this button. Your image will need to have all of the frames specified in the toy. (Yes, if your OW has only one frame then it will import your image)

The reason you got this warning message is because you tried to insert your sprite's frames with 'Import OW (Sp.Res)'. But, because your image was 16x16 and not 96x128 the toy gives you that warning.

Solution: Import you image with 'Import Sprite Frames'

hope it helps
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old February 7th, 2016 (2:39 AM).
azurile13 azurile13 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimonas View Post
In the Sprite Options, Import OW (Sp.Res) and Import Pokemon (Sp.Res) are meant to import pokemon and ow sprites from the spriters resource sheets.

Specifically:
  • Import Ow (Sp.Res) needs as input a file like that
    which is 96x128
  • Import Pokemon (Sp.Res) needs as input a file like this
    which is 64x128

Now, if you want to simply inert the frames for an OW you'll have to do it with th Import Sprite Frames Button. Bear in mind that you cant import one frame with this button. Your image will need to have all of the frames specified in the toy. (Yes, if your OW has only one frame then it will import your image)

The reason you got this warning message is because you tried to insert your sprite's frames with 'Import OW (Sp.Res)'. But, because your image was 16x16 and not 96x128 the toy gives you that warning.

Solution: Import you image with 'Import Sprite Frames'

hope it helps
Wow I feel dumb. I even remember reading that in the read me or something, but then I mixed it up and thought it was the opposite way. Thanks :D
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:00 AM.