Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2009 (07:00 PM).
lochnessoon
Hai!

After about five minutes of sleep, a root poking into Tabby's back woke her up. She shook her head, blinked blearily, then widened her eyes. That was it!

She knew she'd heard the location of the Uprising from somewhere, but she couldn't remember exactly where it was. After her sleep, though, she woke up remembering perfectly. Frosty Gorge!

"Kyndle! Kyndle!" she said, shaking her vulpix excitedly. Kyndle jumped up and looked around, anticipating a fight.
"Kyndle! I just remembered where it is!" Kyndle looked up at her, excitement shining in her eyes.
"Frosty Gorge! Come on, let's go! Frosty Gorge is... Let's see... North from here." Clambering out of the makeshift burrow, she gauged which direction that would be from the position of the sun. "Come on! Hurry! This is our ONE CHANCE to do something about the pokemon elimination!"
With that, they both took off running straight north.
Old March 29th, 2009 (10:46 PM).
doomagedon
Beginning Trainer

Name: Kensai shiniguchi
Appearance: long black hair covering one eye with the back pulled into a pony tail, fairly thin but tone muscles. the one eye you can see has a scar going over it. he doesnt normally wear a shirt unless he has to. average hight
Personality: Kensai puts up a serious front, but those who know him better can see differences in his personality depending on his mood.
Background: Kensai grew up in a very small town in the middle of no where. In this town people and pokemon worked together to keep it running smoothly. Due to being so secluded from the rest of society, it was a while before news of what was happening to people and pokemon but when news started to be spread about it, confusion and worry shot through the town. Kensai lived with his father in a cabin just outside the border of the town with his life long companion scyther. Scyther and Kensai were inseperable. they were so close that when kensai got the scar over his eye as a young boy, scyther gave itself a scar over its eye to show kensai he didnt have to feel so out of place. Most people in the town either flead to the wilderness or tried to find other ways of hiding their pokemon. When the authorities arrived they eventually made their way to kensai's home. Kensai's father told him to run with scyther while he held them off with his partner houndoom, promising him that he would find him when he took care of the invaders. Kensai and Scyther fled deep into the woods that he had grown up in and hid, waiting for his father to arrive. After a day of nothing, Kensai made his way back to his home where he found it burnt to the ground, with no sign of his father or houndoom. Kensai fell to his knees bawling for almost an hour when someone arrived and told him about an organization that was forming. Kensai joined quickly, trying to learn as much about battling as he can in hopes of finding his father.
Additional Information: ...scyther rules!
RP Sample: "Quick! scyther use quick attack!" Scyther shot forward at blinding speeds weaving in and out of the tree's as it approached its opponent. As it came with in range it swung both scythes towards the enemies pikachu with dangerous speeds.

Nickname: none
Breed: Scyther
Moves:
Quick Attack
false swipe
wing attack
fury cutter
Appearance: it has a scare going over its left eye
Personality: has a serious sometimes aggressive personality especially when it comes to protecting Kensai
History: Kensai's father came across an injured scyther and her baby a few years back. he did his best to tend to the scythers wounds, but the mother passed not long after being found. The child scyther was too young to survive on its own, so he began to take care of it. As years grew on it and kensai began to develop a bond with each other to the point where they can normally tell what the other is thinking but reading their expressions.
Additional information: ...scyther rules!
Old March 30th, 2009 (02:49 AM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

Nature: Quirky
Ashi woke with a start. She hadn't been asleep long, but the voices inside the room had woken her. Her Pokémon were all awake too, and staring at someone in the centre of the room. Ashi quickly followed their gazes and noticed a man, obviously the one everyone was looking at, at gunpoint and completely in black. Ashi quickly jumped onto the ground, startling Josh awake.

"Nnwhat?" He murmered, looking around bleakly. Ashi glared at him. She rushed over to the door just as Isabel exited it and switched on the light, causing everyone in the room to moan as their eyes adjusted to the light. Josh slowly got out of bed and lent on the bedframe, swearing under his breath.

"What in god's name happened here?" Ashi shot a look at everyone.
Old March 30th, 2009 (03:05 AM). Edited March 30th, 2009 by dc_united.
dc_united
Josh Wicks doesn't like you

Nature: Adamant
Despite the walls, the scuffle and the whimpering noises emitted by the PXS member worked their way through to Yassan's room. He groaned "I'm gonna kill them someday." Grabbing an undershirt and muttering oaths under his breath, he woke his Sneasel and the pair marched off towards Isabel's room.

He passed Isabel and Charlie in the hall, but ignored them for the moment. He threw the door open, dimly hearing it smash against the wall. "Do you people mind? Specific people are trying to... wait, who's this?" He gestured to the prone PXS member.

Quote originally posted by Calvo819:
i saw a hypno once called "bootysweat"

i lol'ed and traded for it, because it was too funny to not trade for
Old March 30th, 2009 (06:06 AM).
§acred†Beo!
F.A.T.E.

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to §acred†Beo!
Beo awoke early that morning, he couldn't sleep and part of it had to do with the uneasyness he had about him since the Uprising arrived. Wags was lying next to Beo snoring and shooting bubbles from his tiny mouth. Beo slowly crept over the sleeping tadpole, and grabbed a coke from his fridge then sat down in a chair.

"Ahh I hope Kez and everyone is doing alright, if something was going wrong though i'm sure Kez would give me a call to see if I was ok" Beo said as he took a sip of his drink and sunk into his chair, sighing.

Old March 30th, 2009 (08:15 AM). Edited August 10th, 2009 by Zeph..
Zeph.
Casual Player, Silly Username

Nature: Lax
At first, Greg heard a thud. He was too tired and thought nothing of it...
...then there were concerned voices...
...then he could hear, what he thought was Charlie scream "I hate you!"
something was going on.

Greg slipped on his shoes, Hat and pack, before heading upstairs. It was coming from the room where he accidentally walked in on Isabel.

Has there been a fallout? He thought...

There was a small crowd of people, a few of whom he'd met the previous day. He wanted to see what all the comotion was.

"Excuse me guys..." he said, as he squeezed through. There, he saw a man tied to a chair by a Quilava. He was dressed in black with blood streaming from his mouth and nose.

"Woa!" said Greg hurriedly, "Who IS this?!" He put a finger to his neck - he was still breathing.

That's when Greg noticed the gash mark in the wall, and droplets of blood on the floor, away from where the man was...

"PXS...?" Greg suggested to everyone else.

(OOC: Yay! Some action! Can't wait to interrigate him! Can I help?)

/ω´ 3`)。
Old March 30th, 2009 (08:50 AM).
Mira
restless spirit

Nature: Impish
(OOC: all sign ups posted on the main thread will be ignored. Please post your SU on the OOC thread)

Old March 30th, 2009 (08:52 AM). Edited March 30th, 2009 by doomagedon.
doomagedon
Beginning Trainer

Kensai was still very new here and did everything he could to avoid getting close tot he other members, mostly out of fear of what might happen to them and the loss he would have to deal with again. He was awake, sitting in his room sharpening his scythers blades like he did every morning when he heard a noise. Is this an attack? what is going on here? he thought to himself. deciding to check it out, he and his scyther left the room and eventually found people gathering around a man tied to a chair. Blood scattered in different places. "..." he remained silent, in the back of the room waiting to see what was going to happen.

(ooc: oh heh..my bad ill fix that right away)
Old March 30th, 2009 (10:04 AM).
DaVici
DeEmpo

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DaVici
Matre got nervous.

The first thing that made her nervous was that she hadn’t slept for a while, and she wasn’t planning to do it. Vic had said not to sleep now, because they could never wake up in this cold. It got a lot colder that he imagined an hour before: He imagined it would get -10C without fire, but it got -20C with fire.

The second thing was that Vic was somewhere else, trying to find some wood for the fire. The wood that Matre brought wasn’t enough for more than 40 minutes, and the fire grew colder and colder until Vic got up to get some more.

The third thing was that Bro followed Vic, to help him when he would be in danger.

But finally, the last thing made things creepy for her: the guardian was trying to get up.

“What the hell, where am I?” asked he. When no answer came, only a bit Pokémon language, he tried to get up. It was harder than he thought. “What’s happening with me?” said the guardian again.

“And why doesn’t anybody help me?” asked he again feeling some warmth nearby. He grasped for it… Only to pull his hand back again: he grasped into some hot ashes of a fire. He stood up, his vision was a lot clearer now, due to the adrenaline of the shock.

He saw the huge and red pokécenter first: “At least I am more safe now” thought he. Then, after the contours of other things sharpened, he found himself at the ground, accompanied by a Flaaffy.
That was when Vic came back.

“Oh! You’ve woken up!” said Vic, surprised that the little guardian was so strong.
“What happened?” asked the guardian, relieved to see Vic’s face.
“Oh, Nothing, really…” answered Vic. “You were only shot by a staplegun and unconscious until now. Look at your chest, you were very lucky that it isn’t serious.”
The guardian toke a deep breath when he saw the wound. “That’s isn’t really good, don’t you think?” asked he Vic . “Nope.” Answered he.

“Why are we sleeping outside the pokécenter?” “Because we’re locked out.” “Why are we locked out?” “Because the door was locked when we got here.” “Why didn’t you go to a friend of yours?”
Vic stared in the sky, he didn’t answer the question. The Guardian didn’t notice that Vic’s face expressions had changed. “Come on, why weren’t you?” “Because I had no human friends until now, OK?” screamed Vic.

The guardian didn’t ask questions anymore for a long time. “Eehm, what’s your name?

<Silence>

…Mine is Dass.” Broke Dass, the guardian, the silence.
“Mine is Vic” answered Vic, “Don’t you have a house here?” “No, I live in the next city at my parents’ house. ” answered Dass. “They won’t let me go, you know.” “No, I don’t, I have no parents anymore.” Whispered Vic.

Silence overwhelmed them. The guardian begun to sleep again. The fire stopped to burn, and Matre and Bro begun to sleep also.

Vic was gazing to the snowy mountains, already full of mechanical noises. “Why has this to happen to Frosty Gorge?” sighed Vic. He didn’t understand what happened to him, and all the people around him.
A shadow walked out of the trees to the backside of the pokécenter. Vic heard a window shattering on the floor, and a pair of feet, jumping after it.
About a minute later was a scream there was some tumult going on in there, but what?
Then a second shadow came out of the bushes: He opened the door with one of his knives and got inside the pokécenter. A pikachu was by his side.

<None of the two saw Vic, Dass, Matre or Bro. They sat in a dark corner, a bit further away from the pokécenter, and the fire was already out.>

Vic stood up when the door closed. “This is my chance to get Kez or another nurse over here!” was what he thought.

The man with the Pikachu walked downwards to the sleeping rooms, so Vic followed them, as he had to take the same route. The man stopped and hid when Vic accidentally tripped, what made him to make a quick, but loud recovery.

Vic didn’t go after him, however. The most important thing to do, was to save Dass.
He was now close enough to hear some noises: “I hate you!” screamed, as far as Vic could hear it at the voice, Charlie. "Those cuts... Isabel please let me help! I'm tired of everyone thinking I'm useless!" said the same voice again.

“What was going on?” thought Vic as he got in the room. Isabel gave some orders and brought a sobbing Charlie away. A body lay was bound to the chair. It seemed to be the person that sneaked first in the pokecenter.

“Kez?” shouted Vic, “There is a wounded guardian outside the pokécenter! And guys, also, there is a guy with a Pikachu over there, hiding in the Pokecenter.”

(OCC: Please say were the grammatical and story-<linical?> errors are when you found some, thanx)

Pokemon Warped

Pokemon Xenotime

Pokemon Malachite

Pokemon Super Rising Thunder

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Pokemon Sienna

Pokemon Identity

Pokemon Chronicles: Sands of time
Old March 30th, 2009 (10:35 AM). Edited March 30th, 2009 by Kez_2007.
Kez_2007
..mmm.... Cookies....

Suddenly, the door burst open, revealing a figure with his Pokemon ready to attack.
Kez span round "Flare Hold fast!" Kez Recognized the figure it was chris "Flare stand down, Chris what the hell are you doing? you startled me"

"Yeah..." Chris said, rubbing the back of his head as his face turned red. "I seem to do that a lot..."

"Kez, can you check on him? Make sure he's not seriously injured? I'll interrogate him later," Isabel said firmly.
"Sure" he said "we'll finish our talk later, k?" He motioned to Chris to help him Move the guy to the center of the room.

"Charlie," Isabel lowered her tone and softened her voice. "Would you like to talk... Privately?" with that Isabel and Charlie left Leaving Kez and Chris to Check this Goon's wounds.Kez ran and got his emergancy kit and Using the flashlight he checked the guys wounds. He was fine, He had bleeding nose from the earlier strike by Charlie and mild state of unconciousness due to Isabel disarming him.

Ashi rushed over to the door just as Isabel exited it and switched on the light, causing everyone in the room to moan as their eyes adjusted to the light. "Gah who turned on the light" Josh slowly got out of bed and lent on the bedframe, swearing under his breath. "What in god's name happened here?" Ashi shot a look at everyone.
Yassan threw the door open, dimly hearing it smash against the wall. "Do you people mind? Specific people are trying to... wait, who's this?" He gestured to the prone PXS member.

"Guys , One at a time ok? We've had an incident can everyone please return to your rooms except for those who are in this room can you please go wait in the lobby and i'll arrange other sleeping arrangements for you ok?" he added sighing " if you really want to know whats happend or just can't get back to sleep head to the lobby and i'll fill you in ok?" A thought suddenly rushed through his Mind Beo Kez Burst from the room without warning and dahed to the Phone, he heard vic call out to him “Kez? There is a wounded guardian outside the pokécenter! And guys, also, there is a guy with a Pikachu over there, hiding in the Pokecenter.” Kez Yelled back " well get him in here and to a bed and i'll deal with the intruder asap" quickly he hit the speed dail to Beo "come..on .. Come on.. Pick up... pick up" He was panacking was Beo ok?

Quote:
Solid snake MGS2
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. When you do, pass it on to the future."
Old March 30th, 2009 (10:47 AM).
Snow Phoenix
The transient snowman

Location: A few miles away from a well-known college in a poorly known town.
There they were, all alone in the kitchen. Charlie's heart begin beating fast, but he still thought he could hear her heartbeat. Was it his imagination? Did he really lose it in front of her? He was completely bewildered in a storm of mixed emotions.

"Would you like to talk?" Isabel asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. "What can I do to make you feel better?"

A deep silence passed by and Charlie didn't know what to say. Finally he knew. "Isabel do you think I'm worthless? Ashleigh has already hinted towards it and I haven't helped much either. Even before I joined the Uprising and when I worked at the Twilight Cafe, I was weak, I couldn't do anything... I ran away and found myself here. All I can do is cook, do I really have a purpose? Am I of use? All I want to do is help" he said very quietly and teary.

While he waited for her response he took out a container of a premade juice and poured it into kettle that lay on the table. He turned on the heat of the oven and began boiling the tea.

Never before did he feel so much sorrow, pain, and pity for himself.

OOC: Your turn Mira

Credits to Jordan. Paired to Mira and ohHeyVaporeon.
Old March 30th, 2009 (10:49 AM).
§acred†Beo!
F.A.T.E.

As Beo sat in his chair and thought about everything in his life and all of the things that had just occurred in one day he was upset with it.

"Ahh whatever i'll just sit here and wait for something interesting to happen, theres no point in sleeping now" he thought to himself as he slowly started to drift off and go into a light sleep mode. All of a sudden his phone started vibrating in his pocket and woke him up.

"AHhhhh what now, oh it's my phone" Beo quickly pulled his phone from his pocket and saw that it was Kez and quickly answered it.

"Kez?" Beo said tiredly.

"Beo are you ok!?!" Kez said with some fear in his voice.

"Yeah Kez, whats going on??"

(OOC: sorry for the one line bunnying, but you can explain everything in your next post now without me having to ask)

Old March 30th, 2009 (11:29 AM).
Kez_2007
..mmm.... Cookies....

"Beo are you ok!?!" Kez said with some fear in his voice.

"Yeah Kez, whats going on??"

Kez was relived he wasn't Hurt But if beo was left alone...

"Get Dressed Im Coming to Get you NOW!" Kez yelled and slammed the phone down

Kez Powered On the mains And the lights came on all across the centre he headed to find Chris

"Chris Look after the center I've Gotta Go Get Beo." with that He flew out the door, Sprinting down the street he arrived at Beo's Place, "Guess I better Let you out for safety Rocky Stay Sharp!" He threw his pokeball in the air and out came his prize pokemon.

"Beo you in there?" Kez yelled his tyranitar by his side.

Quote:
Solid snake MGS2
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. When you do, pass it on to the future."
Old March 30th, 2009 (11:53 AM).
DaVici
DeEmpo

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DaVici
“Well, get him in here and to a bed and I'll deal with the intruder!" yelled Kez back.

“He’s right.” thought Vic, “Why haven’t I got him in already?” Maybe it was because the intruder, came in his mind.

“No time to think!” murmured he, as he ran to Dass, Bro and Matre. Kez ran by, as Vic leaved the pokécenter. “Bro, Matre, help me to get Sarr inside.” whispered Vic.

They saw Isabel and Charlie when they got inside again, sitting in a room. Charles had tears, and whispered something about “…you think I'm worthless? Ashleigh has already…” and “…myself here. All I can do is cook…”.

Vic wanted to step inside, and say that it wasn’t right what Charlie said, but he had to bring the guardian to a bed. He had to say it later to Charlie.

He called a nurse and gave Sarr to her, so she could heal him.

When he got back to the place where the ’guy in the chair’ was, he asked everyone: “What happened?”

Pokemon Warped

Pokemon Xenotime

Pokemon Malachite

Pokemon Super Rising Thunder

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Pokemon Sienna

Pokemon Identity

Pokemon Chronicles: Sands of time
Old March 30th, 2009 (02:48 PM).
Mira
restless spirit

"Isabel do you think I'm worthless?" Charlie asked finally. "Ashleigh has already hinted towards it and I haven't helped much either. Even before I joined the Uprising and when I worked at the Twilight Cafe, I was weak, I couldn't do anything... I ran away and found myself here. All I can do is cook, do I really have a purpose? Am I of use? All I want to do is help."

He went over and started cooking on the stove, most likely attempting to lose his thoughts in his work. Isabel stood with a sigh and walked over to Charlie, leaning on the counter beside him.

"Look Charlie," she said firmly, meeting his eyes. "Everyone has their talents, just as we all have our limitations."

Isabel felt strange talking to someone so directly. This definitely wasn't something she was used to doing.

"You're not useless. You can hold your own in a battle and are very... Persistent." Isabel laughed. "Ashleigh can't cook worth anything, trust me, I'd know, and neither can most of the other Uprising members. And none of them as well as you. We need each other in order to make this work. I just want you to understand that. Everyone needs to understand that if we want to come together as a true team. We need to stand together and show everyone that the Uprising can and will do anything we can to bring back the Pokemon and take down PXS. We can't do this without you, Charlie."

Old March 30th, 2009 (03:38 PM).
Snow Phoenix
The transient snowman

The kitchen went silent once more as Isabel finished. Slowly and faintly Charlie began to smile while removing the tea. His fingers slipped and the tea sprayed all across his hand.

Charlie laughed.

"Your right Isabel I'm just me and yes I'm very thick-skulled!" Charlie laughed with tears flowing down. He was both crying and laughing.

"But, ya know I have a feeling I'll still be able to grow stronger! You see I used to drop tea on my hand all the time! At first it hurt like a devil's fire, but now it doesn't hurt at all! I am getting stronger and if only for you I'll help destroy these punks. I'm just one person in the whole team and it doesn't matter if I'm useless because as a whole together we are more than usefull and that is what makes me usefull. Thanks Isabel" he continued with a smile and he wiped a cloth over the mess.

"Now the sun is about to shine and it's morning so I'll cook breakfast!" he finished and he set up for a session of cooking.

Today's breakfast would be his best so far, a gourmet feast for the whole gang.

Old March 30th, 2009 (03:46 PM).
§acred†Beo!
F.A.T.E.

"Get Dressed Im Coming to Get you NOW!" Kez yelled and slammed the phone down

"Thats not good, Kez never sounds that scared, somethings happening" Beo thought to himself as he woke Wags up and decided it was best to return him to his pokeball. He then threw on his clothes and made a quick sandwhich as fast as he could before Kez got there.

This wasn't good, the uneasyness that he had all day was finally becoming a reality something was happening, and it was going to happen fast.

"Beo you in there?" Kez yelled

Hearing Kez's voice Beo threw on his shoes and climbed upstairs.

"Yeah i'm right here Kez now tell me whats going on" Beo shouted as he noticed Tyranitar at Kez's side. Beo knew that was a bad sign, Kez never just let Tyranitar roam around the town except for in an emergency.

"were going back to the pokemon center i'll explain everything there" Kez said with a sigh of relief to see Beo was ok.

Old March 30th, 2009 (03:48 PM).
Wolf in the Rain
Shocking, huh?

"Chris Look after the center I've Gotta Go Get Beo." Kez yelled, running out the door.

"Wait?!" Chris said, still half-asleep. But before he could protest, Kez was already out the door. Now, Chris was left in an overcrowded room with Yassan, Ashi,(whom he was ok with being in there) Greg, an unconscious PXS member and three kids he had never even seen before, and to top it all off he was now 'in charge' of the Pokemon center. "Alright then. Yassan, tie up that PXS member and keep him here. When he wakes up..." Chris smiled maniacly "give him a warm welcome. Ashi, Greg. Come with me outside, there are bound to be more around here." Chris began to walk out the door, before stopping suddenly, remembering the other three. "And... uh... you three.... umm.... stay here."

With that, Chris walked out the room with Ashi and Greg following close behind. Chris could help but feel a pit of despair in the bottom of his stomach. Something was coming, and whatever it was, Chris hoped the Uprising could handle it.

(OOC: Just wanted to get some of us out of the room so some of the 'new recriuts' could talk to each other and Isabel, privately. And a quick recon wouldn't hurt. Oh, and Minku or Zeph can bunny Chris if need be.)
Old March 30th, 2009 (04:03 PM). Edited March 30th, 2009 by Mira.
Mira
restless spirit

Isabel smiled. She gave a laugh and shook her head, her dark hair brushing against her face and rubbing painfully against the cuts on her neck.

"It looks like you're feeling better. I'll just see how things are going with the rest of the team," Isabel said, turning to leave.

As soon as she was out of sight, she grimaced and placed a hand to her neck. The cuts were throbbing painfully, but there were more important things for the Uprising to think about than her comfort. Was PXS coming?

Isabel walked back into the bedroom, her emotions quickly darkening. She released Lum from his PokeBall and directed him to place the window back into place. She returned her attention to the PXS member. She walked over to the PXS member's side, ignoring Yassan and her suspicions of what he had done to him before she got there. Isabel grabbed hold of his hair and yanked his head back painfully, forcing him to look up at her.

"Now," Isabel said in a low voice, showing him the knife in her hand. "What information do you have to offer me?"

Old March 30th, 2009 (04:21 PM). Edited March 31st, 2009 by dc_united.
dc_united
Josh Wicks doesn't like you

Nature: Adamant
"Alright then. Yassan, tie up that PXS member and keep him here. When he wakes up..." Chris smiled maniacly "give him a warm welcome."

Yassan smiled at Chris, not a nice smile, but a brutal and predatory smile. "Whatever you say... sir." As Chris left and the rooms remaining eyes turned to him, Yassan kicked the downed PXS member roughly. "Get up." The man opened his eyes, then promptly closed them, as if he believed playing dead would buy him some respite. "I said get up. Don't make me repeat myself a third time." The man didn't budge, but continued to feign unconcousness. "You-" Yassan pointed to Josh. "Watch him for a moment. I'll be right back." And he left before Josh could reply.

Yassan returned a moment later, wearing his boots and a servicable shirt. He kicked the man roughly again. "Get. Up. Now." The man still didn't give up his act, but his eyelids flickered. Yassan gave a mock sigh. "Alright, you made me repeat myself. You've chosen the way of pain." And with that closing remark, Yassan stomped on the man's groin, hard. That made the PXS guy give up his act. He squealed pathetically, along with someone else in the room. "Get with the program, scum. You're not safe in here. You're trapped with a dozen criminals, and one fugitive from the Hiojiin military- if any one of us tells you to do something, you damn well do it!" The man stared at him blankly, then spat on him. "Snowman." Struggling to keep his anger in check, Yassan managed to pull a chair over from a bed, knocking the backpack on it off. "Sit down." The man looked at his position on the floor. "Aren't I already sitting?" Yassan sighed. Of course PXS would send a fool on something like this. "You must need motivation. Come on out , Tyranitar!" and he tossed Tyranitar's pokeball to the ground, where his Tyranitar emerged in a burst of light.

"Tyranitar, I want you to use Iron Tail if he doesn't move by the time I count to seven." The Tyranitar gave him a quizzical look, then lowered itself into a fighting stance. From somewhere, a voice said "You wouldn't!" Yassan igmored them. "One... Two... Three..." Before he got to four, the man was sitting in the chair, as far back as he could go into it. "Now, that's better! See how much easier things are when you're cooperative?" The man nodded. "Now, you're going to tell me your name, or I'm going to use my Scyther" he said, holding up Scyther's Great Ball "To hamstring you." Yassan moved his finger towards the central button, and the man broke. "Alex! My name's Alex Knolwood! Just ask me whatever you want!" Yassan smiled and moved his hand away from the button. "Good, I always love competence. Now, I'm going to tie you up." Alex didn't resist as Yassan tied him securly to the chair, knotting it often to the point of severe discomfort before stopping because he had run out of rope.

Yassan spoke and turned to Josh. "Find someone in charge- Chris, Isabel, Ash-" His sentence was broken as Isabel walked in, not even glancing in his direction until she saw 'Alex Knolwood.' "Now," Isabel said in a low voice, showing him the knife in her hand. "What information do you have to offer me?" Yassan sneered, but then she turned to look at him and Yassan quickly moved closer to the door. The way Isabel reacted to violence, he'd prefer a handy escape route. She glared at Yassan for a moment, probably knowing that he'd already damaged the prisoner. Yassan smiled and moved even closer to the door.

Quote originally posted by Calvo819:
i saw a hypno once called "bootysweat"

i lol'ed and traded for it, because it was too funny to not trade for
Old March 30th, 2009 (05:12 PM).
lochnessoon
Hai!

Tabby and Kyndle had been walking for a long time, so long that they had both lost track of time completely. But their work had been rewarded, because the landscape had become snow-covered and cold. They were closer to Frosty Gorge, and Tabby felt like the answer to all the regions problems was within her grasp.

A sheer wall of ice reared up in front of them.

"Think this is Frosty Gorge?" Tabby wondered to her vulpix. Kyndle nodded enthusiastically, and Tabby almost jumped for joy. But there was still the matter of climbing the icy slope. She tapped her hand against it experimentally. It was slippery and very, very smooth. She looked down at Kyndle, who was breathing small plumes of fire to melt snow into patterns.

"Hey Kyndle?" she asked. Kyndle looked up at her. "Do you think you could melt handholds into that?" she indicated the wall of ice.

The vulpix trotted up to the cliff and breathed out a little fire experimentally. It melted a tiny hole in the wall. She breathed out more, and a gap big enough for Tabby's foot appeared, dripping with water. Reaching up, she made another. Tabby lifted her up so that she could make more, until they were higher up than her head. Then, she put Kyndle carefully into her backpack so that her head was poking over Tabby's shoulder.

She slipped her hands and feet into the holes and pulled herself up as Kyndle made more holes over her shoulder. Their progress was slow, but at least they could go upwards.

Don't look down, don't look down. She chanted to herself. The 'ladder' was slippery and she had to hold on really hard, and Kyndle's fire was already making one side of her face sweat. It was going to be a long, long way up.

But it might just be worth it.
Old March 30th, 2009 (05:36 PM). Edited March 30th, 2009 by Snow Phoenix.
Snow Phoenix
The transient snowman

Isabel left Charlie in a state of bliss as he prepared the breakfast. He was beginning to notice a recent pattern in his happiness.

"You're not useless. You can hold your own in a battle and are very... Persistent" Charlie could remember distinctly. "She really said that" he said returning to his pan with a smirk on his face.

His eyes were lost into the formation of the bacon sizzling in his pan. There were five bits pointing away from a center like a flower. "A flower?" Charlie uttered.

“These PSX members were heartless demons now to hurt such a flower” Charlie had remembered upon the seeing the bacon. “I called her a flower?” he muttered once more and he failed to notice that he had been a little too close to the bottle of oil causing him to shimmer unusually. He looked rather funny covered in the shiny fat…

“You look ridiculous!” Isabel’s voice shot through his head again. “Isabel…” Charlie could only manage to say. At least the bacon was cooked and he put it of to the side so he could prepare his home made muffin mix.

“Now muffins?” he sighed remembering something about muffinlands and some woman named Mira who spoke of them often. Was that really his own thought?

With the muffins baking in the oven Charlie forgot about the muffinlands and set off to cook the pancakes now that all the bacon was cooked. Charlie dabbed the spatula down in the first pancake and a u-shape formed in the batter.

“A frown? No that’s not right…” Charlie said while flipping the pancake in the air and catching in an unusual manner so that it would be caught in the opposite direction. A smile was left to cook. Charlie began thinking about all the times he and Isabel shared where Isabel’s face had changed just like that. It was in this manner that he cooked all of the pancakes.

Finally all that needed to be cooked were the eggs. “Hopefully this time I can avoid distracting thoughts” he joked to himself, but secretly he wished that he would and so he didn’t mind the fact that the eggs made him think of Isabel’s eyes.

Breakfast was complete. Charlie placed a muffin, two eggs, a pancake, and two pieces of bacon on each plate. There was more than enough plates and the final result formed a face on every plate. Charlie was mesmerized. All he could see was Isabel.

“Isabel is that you?” he asked the plate in a state of delirium. The smell and plate were getting to him. “Isabel” was the “finest” thing in the room. Charlie dove head first into the plate. “Isabel” was no more. Charlie stood there with a clean plate in his hand and a face of stupor.

“Is this love?” he whispered to himself before drifting of into a delusion of the moment he shared with Isabel where he gave her that glass of tea and heard her smile. His feet inched to kiss the fake image of Isabel and just as he was about to kiss her when he had leaned too far falling forward out of his fantasy and onto the floor.

There was something Charlie needed to ask Isabel in private.

He scurried out of the kitchen and just in front of the stairs. “BREAKFAST IS READY” he bellowed throughout the upstairs portion of the center.

Charlie was eager for his comrades, especially Isabel.

OOC: This idea was bound to happen on agreement between me and Mira, okay. So don't look at me funny >.<

Old March 30th, 2009 (05:39 PM).
doomagedon
Beginning Trainer

Being asked to leave the room didn't Bother Kensai too much, he had other things he wanted to be doing anyway. Leaving the room, he walked towards the entrance not bothering to say anything to those he passed on his way out.

When he arrived outside he found an open area with a few larger rocks scattered about. "Come on out Scyther, we need to do some training!" he said as he threw down his pokeball revealing his pokemon appeared before him. "Scy!" it cried out as it awaited its commands.

"Lets start with some quick attacks. use them to weave in and out of these rocks, until i cry out for you to land the blow." Scyther nodded as it shot out away from its trainer with excellent speed. It weaved in and out of the stones trying to get as close to them without actually making contact.

After a few moments of weaveing, Kensai called out, "Now!" As he said this the scyther targeted the closest rock and with a swift swipe it sliced a decent sized crack into the stone.

"Good job! we will practice quick attack for about an hour and then take a break, keep up the good work buddy!" He normally wouldnt be showing so much emotion and kindness but since it was only him and his closest and only friend he had he showed no problems showing how he was really feeling. Scyther had been there for him since he could remember and knew everything about him so he knew he wouldnt be able to hide his emotions from his partner.
Old March 30th, 2009 (05:58 PM).
lochnessoon
Hai!

Tabby hauled herself, panting, over the edge of the wall. The climb had been hard on her-and Kyndle, for that matter. Her vulpix had once fallen out of her backpack and Tabby had just barely caught her in time.

It looked like there was a pokemon center up here-a pokemon center! She hadn't seen one of those for ages!

"Maybe that's where the Uprising is," Tabby murmured. She walked up to the pokemon center and pushed the door gently. Surprisingly, it opened. She and Kyndle walked down a hallway, then came to a room. Inside it were several people and pokemon, and, surprisingly, a man tied to a chair. THAT was unexpected.

Tabby took a deep breath, checked to make sure that Kyndle was at her side, and walked into the room.
Old March 30th, 2009 (07:22 PM).
Mira
restless spirit

"Now," the dark-haired girl said with a low voice, revealing that she held his knife firmly in her own grasp. "What information do you have to offer me?"

"Well met, Miss Evans," he said, looking up at her with a dark smile, marveling at the irony of the situation and ignoring the pain of his injuries as he had been trained. "My name is Alex Knolwood."

The girl seemed to consider what he said for a moment. In a flash, the cold metal blade was pressed firmly against his cheek and her face was menacingly close to his own.

"I don't believe you," she hissed. "Alex Knolwood is the name of Professor Knolwood's son. He died of leukemia a week ago and it was posted in all the newspapers."

The man was silent. He wasn't used to his lies being sniffed out so easily.

"What is a name in a time like this?" The girl continued, her voice more calm and soothing as she slid the blade across his face, nearly cutting into his skin. "It's merely something that you are called by. Hardly something to risk so much pain to defend."

"Rick Tanner," he said finally. It was no use trying to lie about something so insignificant. Rick looked the girl over. She couldn't have been older than sixteen.

"PXS sent you, didn't it?" The girl snapped, wasting no time getting to the point.

"He's still alive, you know," Rick whispered to her. "Though he may not be for much longer."

The blade flashed and blood was suddenly spilling down the side of Rick's face. Rick was shocked at the fact that his statement hadn't so much as caused her to hesitate. This wasn't a normal girl. She was hardened.

"I believe I asked you a question, Mr. Tanner," the girl said, pressing the blade to his forehead.

“BREAKFAST IS READY!"

The girl looked out the door and withdrew the knife. She straightened up and looked down at him with cold, expressionless eyes.

"I'll be back soon, Mr. Tanner," the girl said. "And I just hope that by then you will be ready to tell the truth."

The girl released an Umbreon and whispered something to it. The Umbreon slowly approached him, its strides deliberate and menacing. He was struck with a pulse of dark thoughts.

There was a girl standing in the doorway, but Isabel was too numbed to take note of her. She pushed past and made her way downstairs to where breakfast would be served. Isabel pushed aside her calloused behavior and all thoughts of the PXS member and instead put on a smile.

"Hello Charlie," she said with a smile.

(OOC: *shivers* Isabel kind of scares me sometimes XD)

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links