The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 11th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Ascaris
boogey

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
For the PS3.

For all those who have downloaded it, what are your thoughts?
Old December 12th, 2008, 05:06 AM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
I haven't downloaded it yet but I hear it's just one big disappointment all around. D: I mean, the idea seemed cool when they first announced it two years ago but they took SO LONG getting it to public beta that I know I've stopped caring and a lot of others have too. Factor in that you can't really... do anything in it... and it doesn't sound too terribly appealing.

It seems like one of those things you use for a few days and find entertaining but then set it aside in favour of something more interesting.

I'll be downloading it this weekend so I can play around with it, though.

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old December 12th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
I got this last night. It is a big disappoint. I have had huge connection problems and it just doesn't appeal to me to much. Maybe when I have a few friends on we will all go on it but other than that I would rather play actually games.

I think the idea was a good one but it has been poorly done with far to long between announcing it and releasing it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here