The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Challenges

Notices

Challenges Bored of your old Pokémon games, but still want to play them? Put your skills to the test with a solo run, a monotype challenge, or anything else you can think of.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 27th, 2009, 12:52 AM
itsreallytom
Beginning Trainer

actually forget wat i sed about poison i will stick with grass ok?
Old December 27th, 2009, 04:51 AM
.Gamer
»»───knee─►
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Jolly
Good news, found Crystal version! Yay!
Old December 27th, 2009, 05:22 AM
adventure
Arabian Nights

Nature: Naive
Update tiem~!
- Entered the tower in Lavender
- Beat Rival easily, using Vaporeon and Gyarados much
- Beat the whole tower, channelers, the ghost and TR -> got Poké Flute
- Visited the name rater :]
- Went tot Celadon and beat Erika
- Got HM02 (methinks? FLY) from the girl above the cycling road
- Beat all the fishermen on the bridges south of Lavender
- Got Super Rod, caught Krabby and Goldeen
- Caught the Snorlax there for the lulz but I don't use it
- Beat cycling road and did not catch the Snorlax there
- Went to Fuchsia
- God Good Rod
- Caught Poliwag
- Poliwag evolved into Poliwhirl and then Poliwrath with a Water Stone
- Went quickly through Safari Zone and got SURF HM03.
- Gave the Warden the teeth and got HM04 STRENGTH

- Will now go and beat the Silph building before challenging Koga and Sabrina

Team tiem~!

BADASS the Blastoise
LV. 43

GANGSTA the Gyarados
LV. 40

VILLAIN the Vaporeon
LV. 37

POLICE the Poliwrath
LV. 34

HM SLAVE Sandshrew
- Cut
- Strength

HM SLAVE Spearow
- Fly

mod of Roleplay Corner & Pokémon General / pair / CLOUD / staff collab
"You're only in trouble if you get caught!"
Old December 27th, 2009, 05:59 AM
.Gamer
»»───knee─►

Ultimate Monotype Challenge Water
Book 1 Chapter 4: Bon Voyage Vermillion.

I arrived in Vermillion with my new Gyarados, got me pokemonz heald. Then I went to the SS Anne. Once Aboard I fought all the trainers with relative ease, the few who had a Pikachu were a little problem, only because of static. I found my way to my rival, easily destroyed his first two pokemon with a few bites and water pulses. Ivysaur gave me a bit of trouble. I switched into Wartortle, because he knows dig, but Ivysaur had to be a pain the you know what, and after I used dig, it used leech seed, I thought, whatevs, I can still kill it first, then it used sleep powder, and kept vine whipping me, and naturally, I stayed asleep for all 5 turns, and promptly died. Switched to Gyarados, used water pulse until confusion set in, then tackled it to death. Bit the Kadabra and it died in one hit. I rubbed the captain’s back, apparently severe sea sickness is the easiest thing to cure, and got HM01 Cut. Went back to Vermillion, went east and caught a Spearow and a Drowzee. Traded Spearow for a Farfetch’d to be used as an HM slave for fly/cut. Drowzee will be used for flash and if possible, strength and rock smash.

I decided, despite the odds being against me, I would fight Lt. Surge, not like I have much choice, and I took down the trainers with ease, 1 dig owns all electric types. I unlocked the gate with relative ease, only took three tries, and battled Lt. Surge. Like I said 1 dig owns all electrics. Easy battle, got badge and shockwave, which probably won’t be used until I get a Starmie.

I decided not to bother with the bike for two reasons:
1) B Button > bike
2) No cycling road, which I will probably regret for lack of exp.
I need to go and catch a few crap pokemon for my pokedex so I can get flash and be on my way to rock tunnel and Lavender town and beyond.

Team:

Dennis
Lv. 30
Bite
Mega Punch
Dig
Water Gun

Gyarados
Lv. 25
Bite
Dragon Rage
Tackle
Water Pulse
Old December 27th, 2009, 06:03 AM
adventure
Arabian Nights

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer691 View Post
Book 1 Chapter 4: Bon Voyage Vermillion.

I arrived in Vermillion with my new Gyarados, got me pokemonz heald. Then I went to the SS Anne. Once Aboard I fought all the trainers with relative ease, the few who had a Pikachu were a little problem, only because of static. I found my way to my rival, easily destroyed his first two pokemon with a few bites and water pulses. Ivysaur gave me a bit of trouble. I switched into Wartortle, because he knows dig, but Ivysaur had to be a pain the you know what, and after I used dig, it used leech seed, I thought, whatevs, I can still kill it first, then it used sleep powder, and kept vine whipping me, and naturally, I stayed asleep for all 5 turns, and promptly died. Switched to Gyarados, used water pulse until confusion set in, then tackled it to death. Bit the Kadabra and it died in one hit. I rubbed the captain’s back, apparently severe sea sickness is the easiest thing to cure, and got HM01 Cut. Went back to Vermillion, went east and caught a Spearow and a Drowzee. Traded Spearow for a Farfetch’d to be used as an HM slave for fly/cut. Drowzee will be used for flash and if possible, strength and rock smash.

I decided, despite the odds being against me, I would fight Lt. Surge, not like I have much choice, and I took down the trainers with ease, 1 dig owns all electric types. I unlocked the gate with relative ease, only took three tries, and battled Lt. Surge. Like I said 1 dig owns all electrics. Easy battle, got badge and shockwave, which probably won’t be used until I get a Starmie.

I decided not to bother with the bike for two reasons:
1) B Button > bike
2) No cycling road, which I will probably regret for lack of exp.
I need to go and catch a few crap pokemon for my pokedex so I can get flash and be on my way to rock tunnel and Lavender town and beyond.

Team:

Dennis
Lv. 30
Bite
Mega Punch
Dig
Water Gun

Gyarados
Lv. 25
Bite
Dragon Rage
Tackle
Water Pulse
Are you doing FR/LG? Since I didn't think Water Pulse existed in R/B. Or did it? /clueless

Old December 27th, 2009, 06:07 AM
.Gamer
»»───knee─►

Yeah, I am doing FR/LG because I don't like the GBC.
Old December 27th, 2009, 06:16 AM
adventure
Arabian Nights

Haha, true that. And I've never played through FR so I wanted to... but since I wanted to get the full experience of going through the generations, I chose Blue version ;)

Old December 27th, 2009, 06:34 AM
.Gamer
»»───knee─►

I was thinking about using blue, but on my blue version i have all 151 pokemon, so im not deleting that for anything. and on my yellow version, well i have to wait until vermillion for a squirtle, and thats too long.
Old December 27th, 2009, 07:54 AM
mondays suck
:)

Finally an Update: Did all the annoying Jubilife stuff and beat the routes around. Passed Oreburgh Gate and beat the trainers in the mine. Beat Roark (first attempt). The battle was like this:
Kricketune used Sing, it hit. Then I started to spam Fury Cutter, but Geodude woke up too early and almost killed Kricketune with some Rock Throws, luckily the last one missed, I'm not sure if Kricketune would have survived that. When Geodude was finally dead, Fury Cutter's power was sky high, so Onix (!) and Cranidos were easily OHKOd.

Team:

Kricket / Kricketune m Lv.19 @ /
Naughty Nature / Swarm
- Sing
- Rock Smash
- Fury Cutter
- Leech Life
Kricketune is one of the few Pokemon where it's worth to give them a HM that's not Surf or Waterfall. Rock Smash provides nice coverage, hitting the common Rocks and Normals harder, and the 50% defense drop chance is not to be scoffed at.

Last edited by mondays suck; December 27th, 2009 at 07:55 AM. Reason: found some typos
Old December 27th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Tox
fight me

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tox
I'd like to join the challenge if that's alright. I'm using Poison-Type Pokémon.

Character Name: ARISHOZ
Type: POISON
Version: RED
Badges: 1
Current Location: ROUTE 4 (Outside MT. MOON)

- Started game.
- Named character ARISHOZ.
- Named rival SUSAN.
- Received BULBASAUR (FRANCIS).
- Battled SUSAN.
- Delivered OAK'S PARCEL.
- Captured NIDORAN (KARL).
- Battled SUSAN.
- Captured NIDORAN (MACAELA).
- Evolved FRANCIS, KARL and MACAELA.
- Went through VIRIDIAN FOREST.
- Captured WEEDLE (RALPH).
- Accidently captured another WEEDLE (VINCE).
- Evolved RALPH and VINCE twice each.
- Challenged BROCK and won.
- Received BOULDER BADGE and TM34.
- Trained all POKÉMON to Level 16.
- Saved the game on ROUTE 4 at MT. MOON entrance.

Current Team:

FRANCIS
Level: 16

KARL

MACAELA

RALPH

VINCE

Last edited by Tox; December 27th, 2009 at 02:07 PM.
Old December 27th, 2009, 11:19 AM
BebbZ
Beginning Trainer

Still haven't beaten Wallace or Winona.

Am currently playing Zelda on DS, which I got for Christmas, then I'll get back to my monotype challenge.

Completed: Kanto, Johto

Also completed the G/S/C monotype challenges for:

Steel, Dragon, Psychic, Fighting

Currently challenging:
Old December 27th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Phaux
Legend Hunter

Nature: Adamant
Alright, generation two time...

Game: Crystal
Name: Chris
Type: Fire
Badges: 8

Story so far:
Started with Cyndaquil, no nickname, started to grind on wild pokemon until level 12, got pokedex, evolved Cyndaquil into Quilava, beat rival, named him Matt, moved to Violet City, caught a Growlithe outside the city, beat the sprout tower, beat Falkner, proceeded to Azalea Town, beat the rockets out of the well, beat Bugsy, beat my rival, captured an Oddish and Hoothoot and Psyduck for HM slaves, saved infront of the odd egg in hopes of getting Magby, once I get it I move on to Goldenrod, beat all trainers around in the park and routes, get the school boy's number to get a fire stone, wait until I get one and evolve Growlithe into Arcanine, head to game corner, get enough coins to teach Arcanine Flamethrower, beat Whitney, move to Ecruteak, beat my rival, beat Morty, go to Olivine, get strength HM, travel up the light house, surf to Cainwood, beat Eusine, beat Chuck, go back to Olivine, beat Jasmine, travel to Mahogany Town, capture red Gyarados, use as HM slave instead of Psyduck, beat the rockets out of their hideout, Beat Pryce, go back to Goldenrod, beat rockets out of the radio tower, move on to Blackthorn, beat Clair, get the extremespeed Dratini, go back to New Bark, get waterfall HM, travel to and past Victory Road, beat rival, beat elite four effortlessly.

Team:

Typhlosion, Male, level 63
Moves:
Flame Wheel
Flamethrower
Iron Tail
Strength

Magmar, Female, level 64
Moves:
Flamethrower
Fire Punch
Dizzy Punch
Fire Blast

Arcanine, Male, level 65
Moves:
Flame Wheel
Bite
Flamethrower
Extremespeed

HM Slaves:

Surf, Waterfall, Whirl Pool

Fly, Flash

Cut

Kanto Johto Hoenn Sinnoh
Old December 27th, 2009, 01:39 PM
adventure
Arabian Nights

Update tiem~!
- Beat Koga
- Surfed to those islands... and caught Dewgong and Staryu
- Evolved Staryu to Starmie with Water Stone
- Beat TR in Silph
- Beat all trainers on the way between Fuchsia and Lavender/Vermilion
- Beat the fighting gym in Saffron
- Beat Sabrina

Team tiem~!

BADASS
Blastoise LV. 46
- Strength
- Rest
- Surf
- Dig

GANGSTA
Gyarados LV. 45
- Body Slam
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Rage

VILLAIN
Vaporeon LV. 42
- Bite
- Surf
- Toxic
- Bubblebeam
Vaporeon hasn't really been a very neccessary member of the team.. but I'm planning to teach it Blizzard once I find it on Cinnabar... where I think it is?

Poliwrath LV. 41
- Earthquake
- Hypnosis
- Submission
- Surf
I realized far too late that I shouldn't have taught SURF to Poliwrath. I could have had Body Slam or Psywave there instead.

Starmie LV. 40
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Swift
- Recover

Dewgong LV. 40
- Headbutt
- Growl
- Aurorabeam
- Surf

Old December 27th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Phaux
Legend Hunter

Hm, I seem to have encountered a bug in Crystal...

After beating Lt Surge, Sabrina, Erika, Misty, Janine, Brock, Blaine and Blue, I only have 15 badges, and traveling to every gym and talking to the leaders none of them tell me I need to do anything to get a badge, and do not offer me one, so it seems I am stuck and might have to restart, or use a cheat to get the last badge, which all are annoying...

Kanto Johto Hoenn Sinnoh
Old December 27th, 2009, 02:01 PM
.Gamer
»»───knee─►

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaux View Post
Hm, I seem to have encountered a bug in Crystal...

After beating Lt Surge, Sabrina, Erika, Misty, Janine, Brock, Blaine and Blue, I only have 15 badges, and traveling to every gym and talking to the leaders none of them tell me I need to do anything to get a badge, and do not offer me one, so it seems I am stuck and might have to restart, or use a cheat to get the last badge, which all are annoying...
on your trainer card, which one does it say you haven't beat? like you might have won, then forgot to save and turned it off? ive done it before.
Old December 27th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Phaux
Legend Hunter

EDIT: Nevermind, I haven't played in so long I forgot I was suppose to talk to Professor Oak...

Game: Crystal
Name: Chris
Type: Fire
Badges: 16

Story so far:
Arrived in Kanto, beat LT Surge, moved to Saffron and beat Sabrina, moved to Celadon and beat Erika, very easily of course, moved to Cerulean, went to the power plant, went back to get the machine part, took it back, went to beat Misty, then went to Brock and beat him, went to Lavander to get the expansion card for my radio and caught the Snorlax, beat Janine, then to Pallet Town to go south and defeat Blaine, then defeated Blue... Now on to Mt Silver...
Easily took out Pikachu with a flamethrower from Typhlosion, Arcanine's bite to take out Espeon, his Blastoise easily took out my Magmar, not after dizzy punch confused it, Typhlosion's strength finished off Blastoise, then his Snorlax who took out Arcanine just barely, took out his Charizard, and then easily dispatched his Venusaur.

Team:

Typhlosion, Male, level 74
Moves:
Flame Wheel
Flamethrower
Iron Tail
Strength

Magmar, Female, level 74
Moves:
Flamethrower
Fire Punch
Dizzy Punch
Fire Blast

Arcanine, Male, level 74
Moves:
Flame Wheel
Bite
Flamethrower
Extremespeed

HM Slaves:

Surf, Waterfall, Whirl Pool

Fly, Flash

Cut

Kanto Johto Hoenn Sinnoh

Last edited by Phaux; December 27th, 2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old December 27th, 2009, 02:28 PM
adventure
Arabian Nights

In this challenge, do you have to beat the Kanto leaders in GSC to be allowed to go on to Hoenn?

Old December 27th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Tox
fight me

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
In this challenge, do you have to beat the Kanto leaders in GSC to be allowed to go on to Hoenn?
Yep. It's part of the game. You have to defeat Red. Check out the first post.
Old December 27th, 2009, 07:55 PM
.Gamer
»»───knee─►

Book 1 Chapter 4: Bon Voyage Vermillion. Se la vi Lavender.

I need to go and catch a few crap pokemon for my pokedex so I can get flash and be on my way to rock tunnel and Lavender town and beyond. With my newly acquired HM05 Flash, and my new-ish Drowzee I was ready to plunder the depths of Rock Tunnel. It proved to be easy, the only thing I had any amount of trouble with was a trainer who had three grass pokemon, once again making me fear Erika even more. But all in all it was a simple trip.

I made a hasty stop in Lavender Town, merely healing my pokemon and moving on to Celadon City. I scurried along the path fighting but one trainer, with no more than a Pikachu and a Clefairy, easily dealt with. I avoided all other combatants except for one super nerd, (terrible name for a person, in the library is it a geek? Is it a dork? No, Its SUPER NERD!!!! *woosh*) I then went trough another Underground Tunnel, and wound up in Celadon City, I ran to the back entrance of the Mansion and got an Eevee, named Gregory, he was promptly evolved into Vaporeon. I then went back to Lavender Town to face my rival.

Nothing exciting really yet, I beat my rival, had a bit of trouble with Ivysaur, but prevailed. More updates after I thrash Erika (hopefully) and rid Celadon of Team Rockets tomfoolery.

My Current Team:

Dennis
Lv. 34
Water Gun
Dig
Mega Punch
Bite

Gyarados
Lv. 31
Bite
Tackle
Water Pulse
Dragon Rage

Gregory
Lv. 26
Quick Attack
Helping Hand
Sand Attack
Growl
Old December 27th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Fire Wolf
it's as humid as a sauna, boy!

Nature: Timid
Update: So, I made my first log, but it got spoiled as I found a typo, pressed backspace and found me going to General Pokemon Gaming forums. I'm at Cinnabar Mansion right now, I've got six badges as of yet.
Team Time!:

Avian, the Charizard
Adamant Natured
Level 39, Male
Known Moves:
~ Flamethrower
~ Brick Break
~ Aerial Ace
~ Mega Punch

Pigeon, the Pidgeot
Serious Nature
Level 36, Male
Known Moves:
~ Fly
~ Toxic
~ Steel Wing
~ Quick Attack

Splash, the Gyarados
Rash Natured
Level 35, Male
Known Moves:
~ Surf
~ Twister
~ Bite
~ Thunder Wave

Butterfly, the Butterfree
Hasty Natured
Level 35, Female
Known Moves:
~ Psychic
~ Psybeam
~ Sleep Powder
~ Giga Drain

Update: Now, I've got all the 8 badges and now heading to Victory Road.

Team Time!:

Avian, the Charizard
Adamant Natured
Level 44, Male
Known Moves:
~ Flamethrower
~ Brick Break
~ Aerial Ace
~ Earthquake

Pigeon, the Pidgeot
Serious Nature
Level 40, Male
Known Moves:
~ Fly
~ Toxic
~ Steel Wing
~ Quick Attack

Splash, the Gyarados
Rash Natured
Level 40, Male
Known Moves:
~ Surf
~ Fire Blast
~ Thunderbolt
~ Blizzard

Butterfly, the Butterfree
Hasty Natured
Level 40, Female
Known Moves:
~ Psychic
~ Psybeam (replacing with Silver Wind later)
~ Sleep Powder
~ Giga Drain

Last edited by Fire Wolf; December 28th, 2009 at 12:36 AM.
Old December 28th, 2009, 03:19 AM
itsreallytom
Beginning Trainer

Right then time for a update i guess.
Got starter(Bulbasur) nicknamed Bulbo
Lost to rival
Won rival
Beat Brock(talk about a walk in the park)
Caught Paras nicknamed Frenchie
Bulbasuar evolved to Ivysuar
Won rival
Caught Oddish
Beat Misty(it just took a minute)
Oddish evoled into Gloom
Paras evoled into Parasect
Did the whole S.S.Anne
Beat rival
Beat Lt.surge(annoying Double Team <.<)
Team:
Ivysaur(Bulbo) Lv26
Tackle
Sleep Powder
Leech Seed
Razor leaf

Parasect(Frenchie) Lv25
Secret power
Stun Spore
Bullet Seed
Leech Life

Gloom (Solaris) Lv25
Absorb
Sleep Powder
Acid
Stun Spore

BTW,Alakazam you still have not chaned me into the grass type yet
Old December 28th, 2009, 05:16 AM
adventure
Arabian Nights

Update tiem~!
- Um... I surfed to Seafoam Islands and got through them
- Reached Cinnabar and got through Burned Mansion or what it's called -> great spot for training!
- Beat Blaine
- Went through the Pokémon League gate before I realized I hadn't beaten Giovanni yet...
- Went back to Viridian and beat Giovanni
- Will now go on to Victory Road!

Team Tiem~!

BADASS
Blastoise LV. 47
- Surf
- Rest
- Strength
- Dig

GANGSTA
Gyarados LV. 48
- Surf
- Body Slam
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Rage
Wayyyyyyyyyy too late I realized Gyarados didn't need SURF either. Fire Blast or something would be nice thar.

VILLAIN
Vaporeon LV. 47
- Surf
- Bite
- Toxic
- Blizzard

POLICE
Poliwrath LV. 45
- Surf
- Earthquake
- Hypnosis
- Submission
And surf here was ridiculous at some point. I wanted Psywave or something. Bah, dunno.

STALKER
Starmie LV. 47
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Swift
- Recover
Love it. Though I haven't used Recover much, but perhaps it'll come in handy in Pokémon League..

DOCTOR
Dewgong LV. 45
- Headbutt
- Aurora Beam
- Surf
- Rest

-----------------------------------

Final update~!
Region: KANTO
Version: BLUE
Type: WATER

Simply enough, I rammed through all the Viridian Gym's trainers and then beat Giovanni with VILLAIN's Surf and Blizzard.
I beat my Rival on the outskirts of Viridian with enough ease.
Victory road wasn't as long as I remember it (I haven't played Kanto for a long time!) and provided some good training for my pokés.
I bought way too many Max Potion and stuff, and entered Pokémon League immediately when I reached Indigo Plateau.

Lorelei was pretty easy. POLICE took care of Dewgong, using Submission. Cloyster was an easy thing for STALKER's Thunderbolt. Jynx was a bit harder but I think GANGSTA Body Slammed her finally. And the rest was just a matter of Body Slamming and Thunderbolting.

Bruno wasn't even what I'd call a match. Surf, Psychic, Psychic, Surf. STALKER and VILLAIN took care of it without breaking a sweat.

Agatha's Gengars was a bit annoying, Hypnotizing POLICE all the time. But PokéFlute helps and almost the whole of Agatha's theme went down after tasting POLICE's Earthquake. DOCTOR helped with Aurora Beam on Golbat.

Lance wasn't hard either. As always his Gyarados goes down with a little electricity, this time from STALKER, and DOCTOR had fun blowing both Dragonairs away with Aurora Beam. DOCTOR also took care of Aerodactyl, using Surf. Then I thought Dragonite would be a problem, but apparently he's not as annoying as in Yellow version, so POLICE put him to sleep and VILLAIN finished him off with two Blizzards that hit after another.

Rival champion wasn't a tough end battle. GANGSTA took Pidgeot out of the sky with Ice Beam and then continued to break down all the others until Arcanine came out. I switched to VILLAIN, who took out Arcanine with a Surf and a Bite and then made Venusaur go away with Blizzard<3

And voila, water pokémon rule the world!

Final team~!

GANGSTA
Gyarados Lv. 51
- Surf
- Body Slam
- Ice Beam
- Dragon Rage
Turned out to be the best pokémon in my team, actually.

VILLAIN
Vaporeon Lv. 50
- Surf
- Bite
- Toxic
- Blizzard
Really useful, having such a high Special state~ I knew it'd be good giving it Blizzard :3

STALKER
Starmie Lv. 50
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Swift
- Recover
I've never tried making a champion pokémon who didn't know a single move from its own type before. Now I've learned some and wont be as afraid to do it anymore :]

BADASS
Blastoise Lv. 48
- Surf
- Rest
- Dig
- Strength
Always tough and strong starter, but not as useful later on as in the beginning.

DOCTOR
Dewgong Lv. 47
- Surf
- Aurora Beam
- Headbutt
- Rest
Not as high stats as the others, but what does that matter when I only play against myself and the game trainers? it's cute.

POLICE
Poliwrath Lv. 47
- Surf
- Hypnosis
- Earthquake
- Submission
Alright, I admit there are many pokémon better than the Polis when speaking of gaming. But something about them makes me love them anyways~

FINALLY :O
Now on to JOHTO :D

Last edited by adventure; December 28th, 2009 at 06:37 AM.
Old December 28th, 2009, 08:51 AM
raekuul
Team Anorith Grunt

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to raekuul Send a message via Yahoo to raekuul
Trainer's Log, 12/28/09

- Continued working on Silph Co. Hoping Blaster will evolve soon so that he can finally use Fly.

Gray Eagle (Pidgeotto), Lv. 30
Gust
Sand Attack
Quick Attack
Fly

Deathscale (Butterfree) Lv. 30
Confusion
Poisonpowder
Harden
Flash

Chitose (Golbat) Lv. 30
Leech Life
Confuse Ray
Bite
Bide

Skye (Gyarados) Lv. 30
Ice Beam
Dragon Rage
Surf
Thundahbolt

Blaster (Charmeleon) Lv. 32
Cut
Ember
Counter
Skull Bash

Strongman (Hitmonchan)
Strength

No longer doing Monotype Challenges
I support the following names: Coppereon, Wyrmeon, Scorpeon, Skarmory, Watelp
Hex Addresses for type information
Old December 28th, 2009, 09:08 AM
jackswack
The Legendary Pokemon Master!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jackswack
Alright so, sorry I haven't updated in about er... 3 months. It's beacause I got caught up in school, my birthday and my awful amount of homework. I may start this challenge again as I found that all my files have been deleted.

Any ideas for A type i should use?
(As long as it's not the Flying type!)
Old December 28th, 2009, 09:13 AM
.Gamer
»»───knee─►

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackswack View Post
Alright so, sorry I haven't updated in about er... 3 months. It's beacause I got caught up in school, my birthday and my awful amount of homework. I may start this challenge again as I found that all my files have been deleted.

Any ideas for A type i should use?
(As long as it's not the Flying type!)
easiest is probably water. hardest is probably poison

Sponsored Links