The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 28th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Kirby39

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
I
There's no Game Corner in LoG.
Where'd ya get the Coin Case, anyway?
In the house next to the Pokemon Center in Rainleaf Town. A girl in there gives you a Coin Case if you give her Harbor Mail. (Which I believe can be found on the ship that takes you to the Hevah Academy.)
Old May 28th, 2012, 03:55 PM
OldGreg
Beginning Trainer

This has been asked a few times before, but never answered to satisfaction. I'm at the point where the pyramid is telling me to head to head to the Mineral Cave at Dusk Path and all that, and the pokemon there promptly shoves me out of the cave each time I speak to it. People have answered before saying you need the sixth symbol, and I have that. I've wandered around a bit and there doesn't seem to be anything obvious left for me to do except get into this cave. Help?
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:17 PM
hydranoid0411
Beginning Trainer

Why can Breatherna learn move Song of Life in LoG?
Old May 28th, 2012, 10:00 PM
iPika
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGreg View Post
This has been asked a few times before, but never answered to satisfaction. I'm at the point where the pyramid is telling me to head to head to the Mineral Cave at Dusk Path and all that, and the pokemon there promptly shoves me out of the cave each time I speak to it. People have answered before saying you need the sixth symbol, and I have that. I've wandered around a bit and there doesn't seem to be anything obvious left for me to do except get into this cave. Help?
Go to Lustersand Town or whatever and have a chat with the gym leader who stands staring at the sky (i think). After that i think the ranger will come and tell you to go to Dusk Path. Go back and the pokemon will be gone
Old May 29th, 2012, 12:32 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Sorry alienhunterx, I misunderstood your tone. I don't plan on starting anything, don't worry.

So if April became a vessel, why is Breatherna still dead? And why do we get the other three if they didn't have vessels?

Which moral answer was yes? Believing any Pony-I mean Pokemon can be caught or some Pokemon like Chaomega shouldn't be that simple? (Speaking of Chaomega, how is it pronounced? Kao or chow?)

The Coin Case is given in Rainleaf by a woman in exchange for Harbor Mail.

Also quick question: Is there a fourth Exp. Share available? I'd like to raise the Dragon Gods equally.
haa haa haa dude you even don't have to sorry me. Silly me It was I who misguided you.. So let's be friends and Piece....
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:54 AM
iPika
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
haa haa haa dude you even don't have to sorry me. Silly me It was I who misguided you.. So let's be friends and Piece....
Sorry for butting in but its *peace*
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:56 AM
leondre25
Beginning Trainer

Hello im new to this forum so ill make this quick and brief.
I play this game on vizzed.com and im stuck at vessel part i got lapras but i lost perish song so now im trying to get a heart scale to relearn it im at the place but i need a heart scale i read i had t obuy it but i dont get a option to either its not updated or im missing somthing please replie soon thanks for your time and for makign this wonderful game for me and many others to enjoy!
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:56 AM
iPika
Unhatched Egg

Quote:

Thanks.
Now, the pyramid will only give you fragments if you have finished all events that will reward you with the other seven fragments.
What those events are, you can download the Guide Tool located in the first post.
The pyramid will only give you additional fragments after Might/Patty in Silkwind Path flew away.
Where is the fixed file? I'm new so I don't really know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leondre25 View Post
I play this game on vizzed.com and im stuck at vessel part i got lapras but i lost perish song so now im trying to get a heart scale to relearn it im at the place but i need a heart scale i read i had t obuy it but i dont get a option to either its not updated or im missing somthing please replie soon thanks for your time and for makign this wonderful game for me and many others to enjoy!
I don't understand can you rephrase it?

Last edited by iPika; May 29th, 2012 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 29th, 2012, 04:59 AM
leondre25
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPika View Post

I don't understand can you rephrase it?
Im at the part where i fight vessel and im looking for heart scales so i can make lapras re-learn the move Perish song i tried to search around the forums to how to get one but there all dead ends can you please help me?

Guess im on my own >.<
Oh and Btw to futher players Once u get Lapras Keep it train it and Dont lose the Move Perish Song or u will suffer and regret it for a looong time

Last edited by leondre25; May 29th, 2012 at 05:22 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 29th, 2012, 05:46 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'

Nature: Careful
Quote:
I said in my previous post that there is no fixed file.
You'll just have to continue playing the game.
If you don't know where to go next, you can download this guide tool as your reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leondre25 View Post
Maybe you're playing an older version there.
If you are, then you need to update your game.
Here's how, quoting tRIUNE's PM to me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tRIUNE of vizzed
This game was originally added on May 3rd as version 14, the author has now updated it to version 15. This means that if you have any save files for this which were created before May 10th, they can be loaded on version 15. In order to play the updated version, you will have to do the following:

Anyone who has the RGR Plugin installed will have a User Plugin Data folder. This is accessed by going to Start Menu > All Programs > Vizzed Retro Game Room > Open Plugin Data Folder. In that folder will be a "Downloads" folder, find the zip archive "Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians" and right-click and delete it (all native saves or save states will remain in a separate folder). Then click the Play Game link on the game page.
You don't need Heart Scales for the Move Tutor.
He asks for money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydranoid0411 View Post
Why can Breatherna learn move Song of Life in LoG?
Why can't she?
That's her signature move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby39 View Post
In the house next to the Pokemon Center in Rainleaf Town. A girl in there gives you a Coin Case if you give her Harbor Mail. (Which I believe can be found on the ship that takes you to the Hevah Academy.)
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame
So if April became a vessel, why is Breatherna still dead? And why do we get the other three if they didn't have vessels?

Which moral answer was yes? Believing any Pony-I mean Pokemon can be caught or some Pokemon like Chaomega shouldn't be that simple? (Speaking of Chaomega, how is it pronounced? Kao or chow?)

The Coin Case is given in Rainleaf by a woman in exchange for Harbor Mail.

Also quick question: Is there a fourth Exp. Share available? I'd like to raise the Dragon Gods equally.
I didn't really properly implemented as to what happened to April.
So I guess I'll just leave it to the gamer's speculations.

Well, eheheh.
That's how you get Chaomega in the game.
And I don't really know how it's properly pronounced.
I pronounce it as Ke-Yo-Me-Ga, combination of the words Chaos and Omega.

Thanks for pointing out where the Coin Case is.

ANd I don't think there's a fourth Exp. Share available.

Last edited by destinedjagold; May 29th, 2012 at 05:52 AM.
Old May 29th, 2012, 06:41 AM
lriley777
Pokemon hacker lv.100

Send a message via Yahoo to lriley777 Send a message via Skype™ to lriley777
Well im lost for the game mode. I started by going through the aircraft, and went through all the way to beating the end (triple boss fight) i went back to an earlier save to do the either good/bad mode. I did not know how tp get back to breeze usland without fly so i went and beat kronz (didnt know that thst triggered normal mode...)

Questions:
1. How do you get to do the other modes? (ill have to start a new save...)
2. I caught sprizzle, was i supposed to?
3. Is there anything to do after beating gaia? Why did shzman call me master?
4. Do you remember me? Used to chat with you a ton a few years back during ROL,

Edit: pretty much im at a point where the pyramids are telling me the stroy is over. Never seen shaman, didnt beat/join team earth. Just beat gaia and giritina. I want to play the game fully.

(apprentice of HFI) junior spriter.

Last edited by lriley777; May 29th, 2012 at 06:52 AM.
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:52 PM
iPika
Unhatched Egg

So I can never get those pieces again? SCREW!
Old May 29th, 2012, 10:04 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'

Nature: Careful
Quote:
You can, after you got the final pieces, talk to the pyramid.
The pyramid will give you a number of pieces so you can do the event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lriley777 View Post
Well im lost for the game mode. I started by going through the aircraft, and went through all the way to beating the end (triple boss fight) i went back to an earlier save to do the either good/bad mode. I did not know how tp get back to breeze usland without fly so i went and beat kronz (didnt know that thst triggered normal mode...)

Questions:
1. How do you get to do the other modes? (ill have to start a new save...)
2. I caught sprizzle, was i supposed to?
3. Is there anything to do after beating gaia? Why did shzman call me master?
4. Do you remember me? Used to chat with you a ton a few years back during ROL,

Edit: pretty much im at a point where the pyramids are telling me the stroy is over. Never seen shaman, didnt beat/join team earth. Just beat gaia and giritina. I want to play the game fully.
To get the other modes, start a new game. =/
Yes. Sprizzle is only available for the Normal Mode of the game.
You can download the Guide Tool on the first post so you will know what to do next after the Dragon Castle event.
I don't think I remember you though... Sorry... =/
Old May 30th, 2012, 11:29 AM
U_Flame
Brony Hacker

Location: UnderwaterSapphire in Hoenn 100 years in the future
Sorry if my question wasn't clear. I don't remember exactly how the question was phrased in the game. So exactly which moral answer did "yes" mean? Anyone should catch anything, or some Pokemon like Chaomega are too special? I agreed that some Pokemon, like Chaomega are too special.
Welp, just when I really got back into hacking, my computer breaks for good. Nothing is cancelled or lost, just on hiatus until I can put my backup somewhere. I'll probably be active around here via android for now.

Times I've been ninja'd: 16
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old May 30th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Rooseidon
Beginning Trainer

Hello. I'm pretty new to the website, but i've played 2 out of 3 of the games in the trilogy. They're great! But anyways, I've encountered a problem that the guy before me had, with being invisible and being able to move, but the visible character just standing there. I've found my bearings, and I know where my invisible character is, but I can't do anything to refresh it. Do you think you could help me with it, if I sent the save state? Although I also don't know how to send the save state, haha. I'm in the middle of Rintah Town, and then I froze, and saved thinking if I left it would fix itself. I didn't quit immediately because I just finished a rival battle, haha. It would be great if you told me how to send you the save file and help me fix it
Old May 30th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:

That's how you get Chaomega in the game.
And I don't really know how it's properly pronounced.
I pronounce it as Ke-Yo-Me-Ga, combination of the words Chaos and Omega.
I've always pronounced it Cha-o-me-ga :D Cha as japanese character =D

Quote:
Dude, why don't you listen to what DJG has to say.
1) It's okay. You don't need any fix since your version is good enough.
2) Download the guide and do all the events. After that, you will get...

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Sorry if my question wasn't clear. I don't remember exactly how the question was phrased in the game. So exactly which moral answer did "yes" mean? Anyone should catch anything, or some Pokemon like Chaomega are too special? I agreed that some Pokemon, like Chaomega are too special.
Beside my egoism and greed for all the legendaries I got the question as a question whether I'm prepared to bear the curse of having a Chaos Pokémon's offspring =)
Old May 31st, 2012, 02:14 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooseidon View Post
Hello. I'm pretty new to the website, but i've played 2 out of 3 of the games in the trilogy. They're great! But anyways, I've encountered a problem that the guy before me had, with being invisible and being able to move, but the visible character just standing there. I've found my bearings, and I know where my invisible character is, but I can't do anything to refresh it. Do you think you could help me with it, if I sent the save state? Although I also don't know how to send the save state, haha. I'm in the middle of Rintah Town, and then I froze, and saved thinking if I left it would fix itself. I didn't quit immediately because I just finished a rival battle, haha. It would be great if you told me how to send you the save file and help me fix it
As I stated earlier, you have to wait a bit or try moving towards it and after some time press A button. The invisible wall should disappear...
Old May 31st, 2012, 04:00 AM
Rooseidon
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
As I stated earlier, you have to wait a bit or try moving towards it and after some time press A button. The invisible wall should disappear...
That's completely unrelated to the situation i'm in. That's for if you're on the plane, which I've never been on or seen. I'm outside of my body, invisible, have my camera pointed weirdly because of it, and unable to do anything...
Old May 31st, 2012, 09:08 AM
anony456
Beginning Trainer

When I was going through Lost Shadow or Mount Krystal it only has that shadowy mist that you see when fighting ???????????? I can't see where I am going at all? Is this normal? If it is then how can I traverse through these places?
Old May 31st, 2012, 11:17 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by anony456 View Post
When I was going through Lost Shadow or Mount Krystal it only has that shadowy mist that you see when fighting ???????????? I can't see where I am going at all? Is this normal? If it is then how can I traverse through these places?
Well... this really is NOT normal... I can presume that it has something to do with the ROM you used.
I would suggest re-patching by using new clear Ruby ROM.
Old May 31st, 2012, 11:47 AM
anony456
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Well... this really is NOT normal... I can presume that it has something to do with the ROM you used.
I would suggest re-patching by using new clear Ruby ROM.
Now it won't play my save data. I can't continue my save data on my new ROM can't I?
Old May 31st, 2012, 12:09 PM
Rooseidon
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I accidentally hit the spacebar and another button at the same time, which probably had caused me to glitch out of my body, and make my character invisible on the bottom left part of my screen, no matter where I move. And there's a visible body of mine, unable to move, in the place I was before I glitched. I can't go into any doors, because if I do, I can't do anything but watch. I can't even press start. Going to my bad, pokemon, map or anything else doesn't work either, nor does talking to an NPC. I don't know how to send the save file, but my game is ****ing up right now because, although I can open it in VBA, it auto-opens in ****ing photoshop because my computer is an idiot...
Old May 31st, 2012, 12:26 PM
Kirby39

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by anony456 View Post
Which emulator are you using to play this game?
I heard there were some problems with mist/fog when you play on certain ones.
Old May 31st, 2012, 02:20 PM
anony456
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby39 View Post
Which emulator are you using to play this game?
I heard there were some problems with mist/fog when you play on certain ones.
I'm playing it on the No$Gba. Is it supposed to be played on a different emulatior?
Old May 31st, 2012, 04:57 PM
Rooseidon
Beginning Trainer

Can anyone help me with that problem? I have no idea what to do =/
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links