The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 31st, 2012, 05:25 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooseidon View Post
Can anyone help me with that problem? I have no idea what to do =/
Please send me your save data (note: not the saved state)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anony456 View Post
I'm playing it on the No$Gba. Is it supposed to be played on a different emulatior?
No$GBA is known to cause that problem...
I would advice you to either play it on Visual Boy Advance (or VBA for short), or hack the hack with A-Map and remove the fog via the map's header tab.
Old May 31st, 2012, 08:57 PM
Rooseidon
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

Please send me your save data (note: not the saved state)...

No$GBA is known to cause that problem...
I would advice you to either play it on Visual Boy Advance (or VBA for short), or hack the hack with A-Map and remove the fog via the map's header tab.
Unsure which you mean by save data, the SAV File or when you click save in VBA and it comes out with an SGM file, so i'll try and send both..
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life Of Guardians Beta 4.3.sav
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life Of Guardians Beta 4.3.sgm
Hope that works. If it's not either of them, could you tell me how do come up with the correct save?
Old May 31st, 2012, 11:40 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by anony456 View Post
I'm playing it on the No$Gba. Is it supposed to be played on a different emulatior?
So that's the problem... of course you are not supposed to play it on No$GBA...
No$GBA was for DS games... it's very buggy if you play GBA games on it...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 1st, 2012, 03:19 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Quote:
Unsure which you mean by save data, the SAV File or when you click save in VBA and it comes out with an SGM file, so i'll try and send both..
Attachment 64695
Attachment 64696
Hope that works. If it's not either of them, could you tell me how do come up with the correct save?
It seems that you are playing the older version of the game.
I would advice you to play the latest one, or if you wish to continue with the old version, then please mind the bug in Rintah Town.
Here's your new save file...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fwx5me
Old June 1st, 2012, 09:43 AM
Rooseidon
Beginning Trainer

[QUOTE=destinedjagold;7199805][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Green"]

It seems that you are playing the older version of the game.
I would advice you to play the latest one, or if you wish to continue with the old version, then please mind the bug in Rintah Town.
Here's your new save file...

I had tried to download the IPS and UPS(I think that's what they were) and such, but even though I followed all of the instructions, I couldn't get it to work. So I decided to download an earlier version, although I don't know how far the version goes. Even if I were to figure out how to download the current version, I would have to play throug it all again, right? I want to go through the whole game, but since I couldn't download it a the time, I guess I'll stick with this version. But could you tell me how far this version goes? Also, thank you for your help. You make really great games
Old June 1st, 2012, 01:38 PM
Rooseidon
Beginning Trainer

Well this is fantastic. It's done the same thing. I tried to stay away from Rintah town, but I had to use the Pokecenter and train my Pokemon up. I saved, I didn't do anything wrong, but when I get back, I controlled where Kevin was standing, except he looked like me. Two bodies on the screen, and I can't enter a house to reset it.
Here:
If you could help me with this again, I would be really grateful. I'll stay away from there now, it glitched just as I finished training my Pokemon...
Old June 1st, 2012, 02:55 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Quote:
Well this is fantastic. It's done the same thing. I tried to stay away from Rintah town, but I had to use the Pokecenter and train my Pokemon up. I saved, I didn't do anything wrong, but when I get back, I controlled where Kevin was standing, except he looked like me. Two bodies on the screen, and I can't enter a house to reset it.
Here:
Attachment 64700
If you could help me with this again, I would be really grateful. I'll stay away from there now, it glitched just as I finished training my Pokemon...
Well, it's pretty simple to path it though.
Here's a page for instructions ---> http://destinedjagold.webs.com/howtopatch.htm
And also, here's your new saved file ---> http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ldzt7
And if you managed to patch it correctly, just talk to the pyramids and then you can continue your saved game.
Old June 1st, 2012, 04:14 PM
Tru Eagle
Flying Type Master

Nature: Relaxed
I'm digging it. Would love to do a tube video of this hack.

I'm a big deal bruh. Ya heard?
Pokemon Yellow Version Walkthrough
Pokemon Platinum Version Walkthrough
Pokemon Black Version Walkthrough
Old June 1st, 2012, 04:15 PM
Rooseidon
Beginning Trainer

Quote:

Well, it's pretty simple to path it though.
Here's a page for instructions --->
And also, here's your new saved file --->
And if you managed to patch it correctly, just talk to the pyramids and then you can continue your saved game.
I played it again, thank you, but there's an cut off point to the right of Hevah Academy, so I can only assume that's where that beta ended. So I decided to try to update my version, but I would need the IPS/UPS for that. And I can't get that to work still, even though I followed it all, but on IPS the game goes to a black screen in the first 5 seconds, and on UPS, it doesn't work at all. I really want to get the new version of the game, so I can continue playing, but I don't know how to. I suppose i'll attach my game and .sav and see if you can do anything to help, if you could... Apparently i'm not good at this.

Game
Nevermind, can't send this. I would if I could, but errors, so I suppose it's meant to be like that.
.Sav

I don't know if you can do anything from there =/ (Don't mind the Rescue Rangers attached link, if it's still there. Was an accident) I love the game, I just want to complete it, but I can't because nothing seems to work for me

Last edited by Rooseidon; June 1st, 2012 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Download mistake
Old June 1st, 2012, 07:12 PM
Coonis
Beginning Trainer

I can't seem to get Chaomega... I've beaten Patty and finished everything, but all Jayson is asking is about Shiny Gems... and when I buy more, nothing happens =/
Old June 1st, 2012, 11:40 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coonis View Post
I can't seem to get Chaomega... I've beaten Patty and finished everything, but all Jayson is asking is about Shiny Gems... and when I buy more, nothing happens =/
You have missed your chance, my friend... =)

Old June 2nd, 2012, 12:46 AM
leyatsu123

i had question how to hell do i get pass to the monster in dusk path's mineral cave? and when i talk to the Big pokemon i always go to the entrance please answer me.

oh yeah and why rayqaza talk about torchixk chixkorita and pikachu mmmmm Great storymen (i finnaly figured out how to get that pokemon in dusk path mineral cave outta there)

Last edited by leyatsu123; June 2nd, 2012 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 03:00 AM
One and Only
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
hey does vespiquen learn any of its signature moves?
Old June 2nd, 2012, 06:11 AM
Kirby39

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by One and Only View Post
hey does vespiquen learn any of its signature moves?
You mean the Order moves? Heal Order, Attack Order and Defend Order? No, it doesn't.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 09:58 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyatsu123 View Post
i had question how to hell do i get pass to the monster in dusk path's mineral cave? and when i talk to the Big pokemon i always go to the entrance please answer me.

oh yeah and why rayqaza talk about torchixk chixkorita and pikachu mmmmm Great storymen (i finnaly figured out how to get that pokemon in dusk path mineral cave outta there)
Because Pikachu, Torchic and Chikorita are Team Go-Getters from the second Ruby Destiny and... well you can read the story of Ruby Destiny in the first post.

Old June 2nd, 2012, 10:02 AM
hydranoid0411
Beginning Trainer

How you make devihell cry?
Old June 2nd, 2012, 03:28 PM
One and Only
Beginning Trainer

where can i find a chirpich?
Old June 2nd, 2012, 04:00 PM
Kirby39

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
I believe several places, such as the Safari Zone, above Silkwind Town, and Green Leaf for example. There's probably more but I forgot...
Old June 2nd, 2012, 05:58 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Quote:
You can check it's location with your PokéDex...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydranoid0411 View Post
what.......?

Quote:
I played it again, thank you, but there's an cut off point to the right of Hevah Academy, so I can only assume that's where that beta ended. So I decided to try to update my version, but I would need the IPS/UPS for that. And I can't get that to work still, even though I followed it all, but on IPS the game goes to a black screen in the first 5 seconds, and on UPS, it doesn't work at all. I really want to get the new version of the game, so I can continue playing, but I don't know how to. I suppose i'll attach my game and .sav and see if you can do anything to help, if you could... Apparently i'm not good at this.

Game
Nevermind, can't send this. I would if I could, but errors, so I suppose it's meant to be like that.
.Sav
Attachment 64703

I don't know if you can do anything from there =/ (Don't mind the Rescue Rangers attached link, if it's still there. Was an accident) I love the game, I just want to complete it, but I can't because nothing seems to work for me
It's really simple.
All you need is a new and unpatched Ruby ROM, the patches(located in the first post) and the patchers(LIPS or UPS).
And then, follow the instructions here ---> http://destinedjagold.webs.com/howtopatch.htm
Old June 2nd, 2012, 06:40 PM
Eriah
A lost past, hidden in shadow.

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydranoid0411 View Post

Devihel's cry is Dusknoir's, I think. o.o
Old June 2nd, 2012, 07:05 PM
Rooseidon
Beginning Trainer

Quote:

You can check it's location with your PokéDex...

what.......?

It's really simple.
All you need is a new and unpatched Ruby ROM, the patches(located in the first post) and the patchers(LIPS or UPS).
And then, follow the instructions here --->
Last time I tried, it didn't work. It did this time, thanks. The ruby ROM was probably different. Anyways, I don't know how to get the save data to that ROM, now that that ROM is updated. The one that I have all my save data on is not. So either I didn't understand something, or I just don't know what to do from here. I thought you could do something, but I just created a whole different game instead of updating my current one. So what am I supposed to do?
Old June 2nd, 2012, 07:41 PM
One and Only
Beginning Trainer

where might i find a terrange and what type are its evolutions?
Old June 2nd, 2012, 10:24 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Quote:
Last time I tried, it didn't work. It did this time, thanks. The ruby ROM was probably different. Anyways, I don't know how to get the save data to that ROM, now that that ROM is updated. The one that I have all my save data on is not. So either I didn't understand something, or I just don't know what to do from here. I thought you could do something, but I just created a whole different game instead of updating my current one. So what am I supposed to do?
Rename your save file the same name as your new game.
Example, if your new game is "LoG.gba", your saved file should be "LoG.sav".

Quote:
where might i find a terrange and what type are its evolutions?
Terrange is a fossil.
You can get the fossil inside Mirage Tower in Silver Desert north from Rainleaf Town.
Take the fossil to the ranger hq in Silkwind Town and talk to the scientist there.

Terrange has three evolutions, depending on its attack and defense.
Eloatank is rock/ground.
Hulkwell is rock/grass.
Terrapul is Rock/Electric.
Old June 2nd, 2012, 11:31 PM
One and Only
Beginning Trainer

can you get an exp share in this game?
Old June 3rd, 2012, 01:22 AM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
As this is the final series of the game and DJG wants it to be harder so I may think he would never add Exp Share into it. Am i right DJG?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here