Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old June 3rd, 2012 (02:30 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
As this is the final series of the game and DJG wants it to be harder so I may think he would never add Exp Share into it. Am i right DJG?
Well... you are wrong
There's at least one maybe even two or three Exp.Shares

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 4th, 2012 (12:01 AM).

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
ok bud i was sorta wrong there coz i was kinda drunk or something like that. Pardon me please.
Old June 5th, 2012 (02:51 AM).

Hi I've just started playing, but I'm stuck and I'm up to the dusk path mineral cave bit, I said no to the team earth guy, whatever that means, and the triangle things on the ground said to go to dusk path and go into the cave, So I do it and see a big dragon guy, talk to him and he says grr then I get sent out of the cave... then the triangle thing doesn't change and keeps saying to go in there.... what do I do?
Old June 5th, 2012 (05:54 AM).
The Guy With THE Aura

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to rainerman3
Please somebody reply to me as fast as you guys can.
Okay so i beat all the dragons and met angeallen but when i go to rayquaza to try to battle him he says that i should leave him alone or something. can anyone tell me what to do?
Old June 5th, 2012 (06:22 AM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by rainerman3:
Please somebody reply to me as fast as you guys can.
Okay so i beat all the dragons and met angeallen but when i go to rayquaza to try to battle him he says that i should leave him alone or something. can anyone tell me what to do?
Rayquaza is the last to battle.
If you wanna battle him, defeat Angeallen, Devihel and Breatherna first.
Devihel's in Ore Mines located in Twilight Path.
Breatherna is in Breeze Island.

Quote originally posted by Lord Zero:
Hi I've just started playing, but I'm stuck and I'm up to the dusk path mineral cave bit, I said no to the team earth guy, whatever that means, and the triangle things on the ground said to go to dusk path and go into the cave, So I do it and see a big dragon guy, talk to him and he says grr then I get sent out of the cave... then the triangle thing doesn't change and keeps saying to go in there.... what do I do?
Try and go to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz.

3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old June 6th, 2012 (09:54 AM).
The Guy With THE Aura

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to rainerman3
destined i did battle all the other dragon gods i got breaterna and devihel but he still wont battle me :/
Old June 6th, 2012 (12:37 PM).
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Maybe you missed something small. Did you talk to Nicholas? Have you battled Richard? Try doing sidequests and little things just in case.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Old June 6th, 2012 (03:52 PM).

I finished with most of the story on this game, and it was fantastic. I was wondering you you, jagold, had any recommendations of hacks similar to this one? Some that I've seen aren't finished, and I really love playing finished ROM hacks.. sorry if this is a bad place, but you seem to get around on the ROM hacks on this forum..
Old June 7th, 2012 (05:20 AM). Edited June 8th, 2012 by DrFuji.

grrrr it wont let me patch the ROM with tsukuyomi says "checksum Invalid"

is there something i am missing?Can someone help me on this ?PM or anything ....

I really want to play the game too T.T

Btw the one from IPS loads but then a permanent black screen starts after the first 3 seconds -.-
Old June 7th, 2012 (06:57 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by rainerman3:
destined i did battle all the other dragon gods i got breaterna and devihel but he still wont battle me :/
You need to visit Angeallen first then Devihell will battle with you.

Old June 7th, 2012 (12:26 PM). Edited June 7th, 2012 by m1j1browning.

I tried downloading this after my Snakewood stopped working but I can't get this to load. The first ROM I patched loaded and let me name my character but then froze when my character started shrinking. I tried a new ROM but after the analyzing thing I just got a warning that the patch may not be legit and went back to analyzing but got stuck. Any ideas?

Edit- Never mind, 3rd time lucky. :D Looking forward to this.
Old June 8th, 2012 (08:25 AM).

Really loving this so far, top work. But I have one small question. I just did the fake 4th Gym battle and woke up in Mineral Cave. I don't have the Pokemon I put Rock Smash on in my party. Do I have to teach it to something else, or is there something I'm missing? If it's the latter, doesn't that run the risk of a player getting there, not having anything capable of learning Rock Smash, and being completely stuck? I guess you could white out, but with how scarce money is, that's not a great option!
Old June 8th, 2012 (10:07 AM).

i have stopped playing this hack, but i think i'll resume it, i'm getting my five symbols again (CURSE YOU TEAM EARTH ADMIN OR WHATEVER YOUR RANK IS), but i'm doing some training, i don't rembember my levels and pokemon D : but my question is, what is up with good/normal/bad game mode?, by now i'm in normal i think, since i'm getting the symbols agian, and when do i get to chose game mode, and what are the benefits and cons of each one?
EDIT: sorry for capital letters, but that part of the game annoyed me, i forgot something else, i beated rhea with zapdos, but, do i get thunderbolt when i defeat her again, there is a way to get it, since i read in a changelog of this hack that i can buy every tm at some point of the game...
Old June 8th, 2012 (10:17 AM).

Nature: Gentle
awesome hack DJG !!! i can't get enough out of this hack ! well too bad that this will be the last one but everything has an end.i would like to wish you good luck on anything you are going to do next...
Old June 8th, 2012 (01:22 PM).

Quote originally posted by kilua.69:
i finaly found a way to unlock the game
if someone wats help in life of guardiand live a reply i will awnser if i know
hey... I was wondering if u could tell me how to unlock pokemon RD life of guardian i have been trying for a long time with no luck if there is a program or a method that i could use plese reply
Old June 8th, 2012 (01:38 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Gold011:
i have stopped playing this hack, but i think i'll resume it, i'm getting my five symbols again (CURSE YOU TEAM EARTH ADMIN OR WHATEVER YOUR RANK IS), but i'm doing some training, i don't rembember my levels and pokemon D : but my question is, what is up with good/normal/bad game mode?, by now i'm in normal i think, since i'm getting the symbols agian, and when do i get to chose game mode, and what are the benefits and cons of each one?
EDIT: sorry for capital letters, but that part of the game annoyed me, i forgot something else, i beated rhea with zapdos, but, do i get thunderbolt when i defeat her again, there is a way to get it, since i read in a changelog of this hack that i can buy every tm at some point of the game...
You can choose the game mode after a rather large event in Rintah Town involving the Dark Organization.

The mode you pick and this thing you do will affect which one of two Legendaries you can get after the main story...If you want to where this effect is and how it works, you can look back a few pages to when I gave out the Legendary locations earlier.

GOOD MODE-In Good Mode you fight against Team Earth. You get Survir, a Steel-Type Pokemon with good defenses and Speed but rather low attacking stats.
Below is a screenshot of Survir.
Spoiler:

BAD MODE-In Bad Mode you help Team Earth with their plans. You get Dohydra, a Dark/Dragon-Type Pokemon with very high defenses and pretty decent Attack, but low HP and Speed.
Below is a screenshot of Dohydra.
Spoiler:

NORMAL MODE-In this one you miss out on quite a lot of awesome events, and you get Sprizzle, a Steel/Psychic-Type Pokemon who's generally an all-rounder.
Below is a screenshot of Sprizzle.
Spoiler:

Old June 8th, 2012 (06:46 PM).
Emulation Noob

I can't get into the mountains near the start of this, it says I need some sort of scarf?
Or something to be able to walk on the ice parts

Elemental Dissonance is arriving soon to a fan-fic board near you!
Old June 8th, 2012 (08:21 PM).

Quote originally posted by PokeLordAndrew:
I can't get into the mountains near the start of this, it says I need some sort of scarf?
Or something to be able to walk on the ice parts
How the mountains work is when you step on certain parts of the path, you freeze. If you get a Cold Scarf from either the man who sells you one, or the one behind Rock Smash rocks you can get after the 3rd Symbol.
Old June 9th, 2012 (07:17 PM).

I have only one flagment left, it's Joseph's flagment, but when I talk to him in Hevah leagua, he battle me, what should I do?
Old June 9th, 2012 (09:33 PM). Edited June 10th, 2012 by Kirby39.

Quote originally posted by theanhvn:
I have only one flagment left, it's Joseph's flagment, but when I talk to him in Hevah leagua, he battle me, what should I do?

Hm. First, do you have all of the others?
Chaomega's one (GIVEN AT START OF RUBY DESTINY MISSION)
Dradiaccio's one (Accept the Behind the Ice mission in Highpoint Town.)
Joseph's one. (Finish Yiyan's event)
Keldeo's one. (Find him in Bouquet Field's Mineral Cave.
Blitz/Krona's one. (Talk to Blitz in Ranger HQ and do what he says)
Light/Jude's grandfather's one. (Go to Dusk Path Mountain and do the event there, then talk to the shaman in Rintah Town, then find Light/Jude's grandfather in the town.
Then get the other two from Might/Patty.

There should be 8 in total after all that.
If not, wait for Jagold to show up on the forums.

Old June 10th, 2012 (02:59 AM).
Hello and welcome to my.....um

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to pavlos2094 Send a message via Yahoo to pavlos2094 Send a message via Skype™ to pavlos2094
Just one question: is this the latest version, or are there going to be any others ?
Old June 10th, 2012 (08:06 AM). Edited June 10th, 2012 by m1j1browning.

Is it possible to evolve Seadra into Kingdra in this?

Quote originally posted by Kirby39:
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B] You can choose the game mode after a rather large event in Rintah Town involving the Dark Organization.
]
How do you start these? I went into the air ship thinking it would trigger "BAD MODE" but it triggered Normal Mode, so I reloaded. Not sure yet whether I want to do Bad Mode or Good Mode, which do people recommend? But if it's Bad Mode, how do I trigger that? (I assume Good mode is going to Breeze Island, right?)

PS I answered the Kingdra question myself so no worries.
Old June 10th, 2012 (12:05 PM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by m1j1browning:
Is it possible to evolve Seadra into Kingdra in this?

How do you start these? I went into the air ship thinking it would trigger "BAD MODE" but it triggered Normal Mode, so I reloaded. Not sure yet whether I want to do Bad Mode or Good Mode, which do people recommend? But if it's Bad Mode, how do I trigger that? (I assume Good mode is going to Breeze Island, right?)

PS I answered the Kingdra question myself so no worries.
Bad mode is also activated by going to Breeze Isle =)
By going to Breeze Isle you get to choose your path
If you don't go, you will be considered neutral =)

Old June 10th, 2012 (12:45 PM). Edited June 10th, 2012 by m1j1browning.

Quote originally posted by Ash493:

Bad mode is also activated by going to Breeze Isle =)
By going to Breeze Isle you get to choose your path
If you don't go, you will be considered neutral =)
Actually scratch that, Bad mode is pretty cool, but I am looking forward to getting to try both anyway. :D Are they massively different? Is it worth playing both?
Old June 10th, 2012 (04:42 PM).

Quote originally posted by Kirby39:
You can choose the game mode after a rather large event in Rintah Town involving the Dark Organization.

The mode you pick and this thing you do will affect which one of two Legendaries you can get after the main story...If you want to where this effect is and how it works, you can look back a few pages to when I gave out the Legendary locations earlier.

GOOD MODE-In Good Mode you fight against Team Earth. You get Survir, a Steel-Type Pokemon with good defenses and Speed but rather low attacking stats.
Below is a screenshot of Survir.
Spoiler:

BAD MODE-In Bad Mode you help Team Earth with their plans. You get Dohydra, a Dark/Dragon-Type Pokemon with very high defenses and pretty decent Attack, but low HP and Speed.
Below is a screenshot of Dohydra.
Spoiler:

NORMAL MODE-In this one you miss out on quite a lot of awesome events, and you get Sprizzle, a Steel/Psychic-Type Pokemon who's generally an all-rounder.
Below is a screenshot of Sprizzle.
Spoiler:

ok, thanks, by the way do you know how to trigger good mode?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links