The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 4th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Dalorbi

(Http)://filetrip(.net)/gba-downloads/tools-utilities/download-rom-header-editor-120-f9567(.html) (delete the brackets)
copied the header of clean ruby to the lips patched ruby and it works great, hopefully i'm not breaking any rules because this is my third post but anyone else who is suffering will benefit.
P.s Your series is the greatest
p.s.s <-- is that right? could somebody who has permissions please post the url for others i don't wanna break any rules
Old July 4th, 2012, 09:38 PM
vinciii31
Beginning Trainer

Excuse me, Is there any way to get back to Dragon Castle? I flew away after vessel defeated me, now I can't seem to get back because Rayquaza isn't under the Leon Castle anymore. Help please.
Old July 5th, 2012, 12:10 AM
hydranoid0411
Beginning Trainer

You could make the transition to pokemon ruby destiny rescue rangers or cyber world

Last edited by hydranoid0411; July 5th, 2012 at 01:29 AM.
Old July 5th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

That was the original plan.
But I scratched the idea.
It would have been a lot of work, working another Hevah-map of the other timeline.
But that would be awesome :D
It doesn't have to be complete region but something could come outta going there =D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 5th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Kirby39

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinciii31 View Post
Excuse me, Is there any way to get back to Dragon Castle? I flew away after vessel defeated me, now I can't seem to get back because Rayquaza isn't under the Leon Castle anymore. Help please.
You can just Fly there. If that doesn't work, talk to the Stones of Voice (Little pyramid things).
Old July 6th, 2012, 05:39 AM
mapsal313

Nature: Quirky
AWSOME GAME! I've played all your Ruby Destiny hacks, they're great, but this is by FAR the best!!!
Old July 6th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Jack
ego
Community Supporter Tier 2

This is my first Ruby Destiny game :o .( First hack actually, chose this cause of all the appraisal )

By far the best pokemon game i've played, even better then some of the official pokemon games i've played.
Great Work, Great Maps, Great Storyline, Great pokemon. Amazing!

Is it possible to make pokeblocks btw?

Pokemon X/Y FC: 2380-4409-6283

Trade Reviews: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=321271

Last edited by Jack; July 6th, 2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 7th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Kirby39

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyleer View Post
This is my first Ruby Destiny game :o .( First hack actually, chose this cause of all the appraisal )

By far the best pokemon game i've played, even better then some of the official pokemon games i've played.
Great Work, Great Maps, Great Storyline, Great pokemon. Amazing!

Is it possible to make pokeblocks btw?
You can make them in the Safari Zone in Rainleaf Town , as well the Contest Hall on Soothe Path.
In the Safari Zone, talk to the vending machines. In the Contest Hall, talk to the little gold signs on the walls.
Old July 7th, 2012, 12:58 PM
PokeGeisha
Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to PokeGeisha
Hi idk if anyone post in here anymore but i really need help with trying to get the final version on my phone. Im using gameboid but the final beta is in rar file which i cant run it on gameboid as rar. Does anyone have a link to the final version with the 5th generation pokemon at the start of the game and so as in a zip file form?

P.S its an amazing hack i love it to bits! The girl sprite is so cute and fits the story so well to me and love the music!<3 Great job and good luck on Skyline! That ones looking great as well :D

Oh! nvm luckly I was able to patch it and transfer the patched game to my phone via USB cord x3 Ill be glad to help anyone who also wants to try and play it on there android phone:D

Last edited by PokeGeisha; July 7th, 2012 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 7th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Eriah
A lost past, hidden in shadow.

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeGeisha View Post
Hi idk if anyone post in here anymore but i really need help with trying to get the final version on my phone. Im using gameboid but the final beta is in rar file which i cant run it on gameboid as rar. Does anyone have a link to the final version with the 5th generation pokemon at the start of the game and so as in a zip file form?

P.S its an amazing hack i love it to bits! The girl sprite is so cute and fits the story so well to me and love the music!<3 Great job and good luck on Skyline! That ones looking great as well :D

Oh! nvm luckly I was able to patch it and transfer the patched game to my phone via USB cord x3 Ill be glad to help anyone who also wants to try and play it on there android phone:D
You'd have to patch the game anyways. After that, just put it in a Zip file and put it on your phone. But I wouldn't quite suggest playing it still. Gameboid doesn't seem to like it and it freezes up a lot, causing Gameboid to crash. So the only way you may be able to do it is on VBA on the computer...

I guess if it works for you, then more power to you. Just saying what I experienced.
Old July 7th, 2012, 11:40 PM
arpeggi
Unhatched Egg

Where is the move deleter guy anyone??

Also, when can i use Fly? I got the HM but cant use it and am currently doing the evil side of the storyline..
Old July 8th, 2012, 03:50 AM
ScaryNeko
Fear my mighty fangs

Nature: Bold
The rock thingy doesn't talk to me anymore D: I went to breeze island and rejected the green haired person and ever since then it just says "so you seek my guidance? Fine..." and then nothing more
After this i have just walked around, battled the sixth gym leader, walked some more and nothing really happens.
Old July 8th, 2012, 07:36 AM
PokeGeisha
Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to PokeGeisha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriah View Post
You'd have to patch the game anyways. After that, just put it in a Zip file and put it on your phone. But I wouldn't quite suggest playing it still. Gameboid doesn't seem to like it and it freezes up a lot, causing Gameboid to crash. So the only way you may be able to do it is on VBA on the computer...

I guess if it works for you, then more power to you. Just saying what I experienced.
Really?o.o Gameboid is working perfect for me on android with way more than just this game x3. And yeah I finally got how to patch it. It sounds harder than it really is xD
Old July 8th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Patt_the_ODST
Beginning Trainer

I'm using VisualBoyAdvanced on my computer.
Ok, I patched my beta 4 download a friend gave me. I have a few errors and I want to know if I should restart.
The post says that I should wait until I get rock smash- but I have no idea when I get it so just went ahead and patched.

^ I never got rock smash- but I got the scarf back in Beta 4, I guess that is fixed now?

I had just caught a snorunt and got the scarf. So when I updated I found that the guards on the big bridge were still there- I had to cause myself to white out so I would spawn at my home. For a while everything seemed like it was at the beginning of the game- but eventually it changed back to normal and the guards were gone.

I had a maril and swablu in my party- and the swablu turned into a blitzle, the maril turned into a roselia, I understand that the ID's changed- due to where you found the pokemon when you caught it. Also- this might be an advantage if you want a grass type with rollout and water gun, or an electric with sing and peck! :D
Sadly I already had a shinx and bulbasaur.

^Not really a problem- but a pain in the ass. Watch out people who are patching, this might happen to you.

Also- when I opened my pokedex to check the ID changes, I scrolled down to ralts and the game froze. This happens repeatedly. Is this a problem large enough that I should restart?

Speaking of crashes- there's some pokemon in the first forest that causes me to crash once it's battle is initiated. Are there others like this? Will this cause me to be unable to fight a certain trainer or cross a certain path?

So- Are these errors large enough further in the game that I need to restart?
(And also- are swablu still in the game? I can't find a replacement and I need that dragon/flying for my party!)
Actually- can we still get Shinx, swablu, and the riolu at the start?
I really need to know as soon as possible... Please.

EDIT- Checked the pokedex... no swablu.. And I don't know half the flying types I saw in there... uhg...

Another update- I made a new save with the updated version. I got to the forest and got into a wild battle and my game froze again! Why is this still happening in the final release?
@Patt

Last edited by Patt_the_ODST; July 8th, 2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:30 PM
Khai
Beginning Trainer

Alright so I just got taken to the jail place by the grunt with the Golbat...I recovered my pokedex and my Pokemon, but I was just wondering if I was also supposed to recover my symbols? Or is it part of the plot that I'm not supposed to find them at the prison and I recover them later?
Old July 9th, 2012, 12:09 AM
arpeggi
Unhatched Egg

Where is the Tower of Fate?
Old July 9th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Dimebag
Demon Cleaner

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khai View Post
Alright so I just got taken to the jail place by the grunt with the Golbat...I recovered my pokedex and my Pokemon, but I was just wondering if I was also supposed to recover my symbols? Or is it part of the plot that I'm not supposed to find them at the prison and I recover them later?
It is part of the plot AND you have to fight all the leaders again to earn back your symbols
Old July 9th, 2012, 02:30 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patt_the_ODST View Post
I'm using VisualBoyAdvanced on my computer.
Ok, I patched my beta 4 download a friend gave me. I have a few errors and I want to know if I should restart.
The post says that I should wait until I get rock smash- but I have no idea when I get it so just went ahead and patched.

^ I never got rock smash- but I got the scarf back in Beta 4, I guess that is fixed now?

I had just caught a snorunt and got the scarf. So when I updated I found that the guards on the big bridge were still there- I had to cause myself to white out so I would spawn at my home. For a while everything seemed like it was at the beginning of the game- but eventually it changed back to normal and the guards were gone.

I had a maril and swablu in my party- and the swablu turned into a blitzle, the maril turned into a roselia, I understand that the ID's changed- due to where you found the pokemon when you caught it. Also- this might be an advantage if you want a grass type with rollout and water gun, or an electric with sing and peck! :D
Sadly I already had a shinx and bulbasaur.

^Not really a problem- but a pain in the ass. Watch out people who are patching, this might happen to you.

Also- when I opened my pokedex to check the ID changes, I scrolled down to ralts and the game froze. This happens repeatedly. Is this a problem large enough that I should restart?

Speaking of crashes- there's some pokemon in the first forest that causes me to crash once it's battle is initiated. Are there others like this? Will this cause me to be unable to fight a certain trainer or cross a certain path?

So- Are these errors large enough further in the game that I need to restart?
(And also- are swablu still in the game? I can't find a replacement and I need that dragon/flying for my party!)
Actually- can we still get Shinx, swablu, and the riolu at the start?
I really need to know as soon as possible... Please.

EDIT- Checked the pokedex... no swablu.. And I don't know half the flying types I saw in there... uhg...

Another update- I made a new save with the updated version. I got to the forest and got into a wild battle and my game froze again! Why is this still happening in the final release?
@Patt
Of all the above mentioned things yo were playing a version 4 . Dude the game has produced a version 15 by now. You could never get any complains regarding it...
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:28 AM
arpeggi
Unhatched Egg

Ok, Where is Princess Alice? I completed the Dragon Castle event, and she isn't next to her father at Leon's Empire??

Bug??
Old July 9th, 2012, 05:25 AM
Patt_the_ODST
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Of all the above mentioned things yo were playing a version 4 . Dude the game has produced a version 15 by now. You could never get any complains regarding it...
Point I was asking was is the file ruined enough that I need to restart. Seems so.

NOW I want to know why, in this new save- fully updated, why I still crash in the forest. I guess I have to look for another download of, like version 14 and patch THAT.
But I can only find old DLs on searches. All the rest are patches.

All these roms are just patches! I can't find any gba files like the beta I downloaded!

Um, I'm pretty sure we (or at least I) were asking for GBAs, not roms.
Uhg! Something in sinister woods still crashes me! What pokemon can be found in there other than foongus, metapod, yanma, the rabbit thing, caterpie, pidgey, and joltik?

Last edited by Patt_the_ODST; July 9th, 2012 at 06:28 PM.
Old July 9th, 2012, 04:57 PM
vitorvilani
Beginning Trainer

I've trying to make this work, but every single time it gets some weird shi* on the start, if doesn't even appears nothing... some green crazy stuff... tryed with a lot a clean ruby roms, what am i doing wrong?
Old July 9th, 2012, 07:12 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitorvilani View Post
I've trying to make this work, but every single time it gets some weird shi* on the start, if doesn't even appears nothing... some green crazy stuff... tryed with a lot a clean ruby roms, what am i doing wrong?
Depends on the emulator. Some emulators show that screen glitchy, but then proceed normally. Just wait for it to load. If it really is stuck, try a different emulator.

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 17
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old July 9th, 2012, 09:11 PM
arpeggi
Unhatched Egg

Ok, nobody seems to be answering me.

One last try, where is the waterfall that leads you to Destiny Cave?

Thanks in advance.
Old July 10th, 2012, 05:33 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patt_the_ODST View Post
Point I was asking was is the file ruined enough that I need to restart. Seems so.

NOW I want to know why, in this new save- fully updated, why I still crash in the forest. I guess I have to look for another download of, like version 14 and patch THAT.
But I can only find old DLs on searches. All the rest are patches.

All these roms are just patches! I can't find any gba files like the beta I downloaded!

Um, I'm pretty sure we (or at least I) were asking for GBAs, not roms.
Uhg! Something in sinister woods still crashes me! What pokemon can be found in there other than foongus, metapod, yanma, the rabbit thing, caterpie, pidgey, and joltik?
Have you tried with other ROMs. Problem could be related with it also??
Old July 10th, 2012, 06:59 AM
yoni159
a ... nvm/np

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoni159 View Post
When I try to step upper from this point it is stuck without indication of wall existing.
I...can't see the image...
Well it is impossible to step inm this direction ^ yet the apperance is not indicating it(There is no wall here).

Anyway, I found more problematic bug:

There is some possibility to step between land and water right here.

(the old thread if someone cares )
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links