The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 17th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

As I stated before, Contest weren't supposed to be part of LoG so DJG did not care much about editing texts there.
I have a better explanation. The contest pass IS in that city, but you cannot travel there. At all. In any way. So in a sense, why bother changing something that could very well be true? You can't go there NEway, right?

Though it could be misleading when a reference is made to a contest pass, so it might be better changed to something about the city he's in. I dunno.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old July 17th, 2012, 09:26 PM
k6666

The best game out of the trilogy ruby destiny
i thought reign of legend to be the first of story but when i see the prologue it seem rescue rangers is the begining of the trilogy
by the way :9 is the game finish after you complete the end of time event
no more quest ?
Old July 18th, 2012, 03:12 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Yeah the game is really damn finished after that I believe...
Old July 19th, 2012, 06:58 AM
krisye

Amazing series, played RoL, real good game (except for the fly spots, but that's kind of normal) and I didn't like rescue rangers, but this one is fantastic.
Keep it up if you decide to work on some new games, I got some stories
Old July 19th, 2012, 11:50 AM
JePP
Beginning Trainer

I got Shaymin (why is it called Shaymin-S?) as my Guardian Pokemon through Giratina and returned to Chaomega, who just says that the world seems to be in peace.

Randomly since then I got a Level 5 Chaomega in my Box ! What the hell? This came totally unannounced and I just recently found out about it. Is this normal? FYI, Chaomega is still in the tower, it's just that I have a copy of him as my pet now.

Secondly, what do I do after I have beaten Alice? The 17 Masters at the League are WAY too strong for me and I think I have missed out on some quests where I could train my pokemon? None have reached Level 60 yet and I only got through the fights with Zeh etc. with my dear Lapras using Perish Song making any Pokemon faint after three turns :D

What happens on Breeze Island? I took part in the bad mode (i think) where I joined up with Team Earth temporarily. Now the island is just deserted. Any way to bring the city back?

Thanks for any help! Totally stunning & awesome game by the way!

Last edited by JePP; July 19th, 2012 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 19th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Kirby39

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JePP View Post
Gonna need some help here!

I got Shaymin (why is it called Shaymin-S?) as my Guardian Pokemon through Giratina and returned to Chaomega, who just says that the world seems to be in peace.

Randomly since then I got a Level 5 Chaomega in my Box ! What the hell? This came totally unannounced and I just recently found out about it. Is this normal? FYI, Chaomega is still in the tower, it's just that I have a copy of him as my pet now.

Secondly, what do I do after I have beaten Alice? The 17 Masters at the League are WAY too strong for me and I think I have missed out on some quests where I could train my pokemon? None have reached Level 60 yet and I only got through the fights with Zeh etc. with my dear Lapras using Perish Song making any Pokemon faint after three turns :D

What happens on Breeze Island? I took part in the bad mode (i think) where I joined up with Team Earth temporarily. Now the island is just deserted. Any way to bring the city back?

Thanks for any help! Totally stunning & awesome game by the way!
It's called Shaymin-S because it's in Sky Forme. Buy some Shiny Gems from Jayson in the Tower of Fate to change its form.

You got a free Chaomega because you answered Jayson's question with "YES".

Do the game on Sparkle Path and keep pressing up when in the maze. You'll get to the Rare Candies. Or use cheats.

No, Breeze Island remains the same.

Old July 19th, 2012, 01:07 PM
JePP
Beginning Trainer

Thanks so much! It's weird that the game becomes suddenly so unbalanced, it used to be very challenging but doable but now it's virtually impossible to beat without cheating or having WAY too much time on one's hands for levelling up. Pity. Guess I have to cheat a little.

Oh, and what's the deal with the other region (forgot the name..) - is that the islands on the map which are yet unconquered? And what about Johto, is it actually reachable?
Old July 19th, 2012, 01:11 PM
pokd
Beginning Trainer

so how do you actually choose good, bad, normal ? i never got any prompts requesting me to choose an option. also, could you please post a list of the edited move sets of pokemon? its kinda annoying thinking your going to get a move at a certain level and then you dont :p

this is an amazing hack, best ive played . i love it thanks a ton for creating such a fun game (:
Old July 19th, 2012, 09:25 PM
darknova360

First off, thank you for making such an amazing game, second, I am running the latest version on vba-m v1097 and I can not get any gameshark codes to work, I have tried codes from several different sources and still nothing.
Old July 20th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Thanks so much! It's weird that the game becomes suddenly so unbalanced, it used to be very challenging but doable but now it's virtually impossible to beat without cheating or having WAY too much time on one's hands for levelling up. Pity. Guess I have to cheat a little.
Cheating? Srsly?
Who would need cheating when he's got unlimited amount of Rare Candies available?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 20th, 2012, 04:35 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokd View Post
so how do you actually choose good, bad, normal ? i never got any prompts requesting me to choose an option. also, could you please post a list of the edited move sets of pokemon? its kinda annoying thinking your going to get a move at a certain level and then you dont :p

this is an amazing hack, best ive played . i love it thanks a ton for creating such a fun game (:
You don't have to do a specific event to choose a mode. There is that plane event. After it you are given the choice to select a mode of the game. You can do all the modes if you have multiple save slots just like when I used to plat this hack
Old July 20th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Kirby39

Quote:

Oh, and what's the deal with the other region (forgot the name..) - is that the islands on the map which are yet unconquered? And what about Johto, is it actually reachable?

Here's the Hevah Map, sorry if it's low quality, I had to convert the file to edit it with Paint...

~#The island circled in pink is Cianwood City and the Whirl Islands. After the Angeallen event (look back a few pages, I've posted a guide on the Legendaries's locations...) and talking to Nicholas on Oceania Sea above Silkwind Town, you can reach it through Oceania Sea.

~#The island circled in green is part of Johto.
It contains Azalea Town on the map, but isn't in the game. If you go to Green Leaf, however, there's a cave entrance which has a boulder in front of it until you defeat Giratina at Dragon Castle, which if you go through, takes you to Ilex Forest. You can get a legendary here, too.

~#The island circled in black is the northwestern part of Gento, Lorina. You can get here after beating the league, collecting the Hevah Symbol from the person with blond hair and a red jacket outside the cave part of it. Take it to the Fisherman on Rainbow Path.

~#The island circled in yellow is the southwestern part of Gento, which is Selaro. This part of Gento is currently inaccessible, but may be reachable in a newer update.

~#The island with a red square around it is Destiny Island. Go to Oceanshine City and talk to Claire and Gabrielleon. Go to Dusk Path and remember to bring a Pokemon with Rock Smash, Surf and Waterfall. Go through the mountain to the misty part and keep going left. You should find a hidden cave entrance. Follow the entrance and you should exit on Destiny Island.

Old July 20th, 2012, 10:23 AM
krisye

Okay, I need some help here...
I just killed a zorua, is there only one?
I'm stuck now, cause i really want the little ****er

Oh Nevermind, found a second one, without having pokeballs.
Well anyway, why are those prices for everything so high!?

Last edited by krisye; July 20th, 2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old July 20th, 2012, 07:35 PM
darknova360

Well I finally got codes to work, apparently you have to use the gameshark codes for Pokemon Sapphire. The codes I used were found on Neoseeker.

Last edited by darknova360; July 20th, 2012 at 07:49 PM.
Old July 21st, 2012, 12:31 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisye View Post
So the game can be little harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknova360 View Post
Well I finally got codes to work, apparently you have to use the gameshark codes for Pokemon Sapphire. The codes I used were found on Neoseeker.
Um... actually codes for Ruby but well... they are the same for Ruby and Sapphire...
But seriously, cheating? o.O

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 21st, 2012, 03:27 AM
Mr.no

I just finished this hack,and I must say I can see why it's the hack of year.
Granted,I can't say it's deserved simply because I haven't tried them all,but I know very few roms will be able to entertain me as much as this one.
But still,I have a question.
In my ending I'm only able to be Giratina's guardian trainer,there's no other option.Is it supposed to go like this?I know people who chose Shaymin instead.

Last edited by Mr.no; July 21st, 2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old July 21st, 2012, 09:29 AM
Skylar97
Hack enjoyer

Nature: Jolly
An amazing game. Going through it a second time on my gpsphone on iPod touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.no View Post
I just finished this hack,and I must say I can see why it's the hack of year.
Granted,I can't say it's deserved simply because I haven't tried them all,but I know very few roms will be able to entertain me as much as this one.
But still,I have a question.
In my ending I'm only able to be Giratina's guardian trainer,there's no other option.Is it supposed to go like this?I know people who chose Shaymin instead.
If you play normal you get to choose.
If you touch all the green spots in lost shadow
Than you should get shaymin. Otherwise
You get giratina. Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisye View Post
Okay, I need some help here...
I just killed a zorua, is there only one?
I'm stuck now, cause i really want the little ****er

The prices are so high because it makes
The game challenging. That is also why
Trainers give out way less prize money.
And why there isn't a master ball in this game.

Thanks for all the great work.

Last edited by Skylar97; July 21st, 2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 21st, 2012, 11:26 AM
Mr.no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylar97 View Post
An amazing game. Going through it a second time on my gpsphone on iPod touch.

If you play normal you get to choose.
If you touch all the green spots in lost shadow
Than you should get shaymin. Otherwise
You get giratina. Hope this helps.

The prices are so high because it makes
The game challenging. That is also why
Trainers give out way less prize money.
And why there isn't a master ball in this game.
And how do I get a "normal" ending?Because I made a save right before I could join team earth and I wanted to check out all the available endings.
Old July 21st, 2012, 10:33 PM
hangsup
Beginning Trainer

please help me, how can i find princess alice for the 8 medal..? i can't find in leon empire..
T_T

anyone know where is princess alice?
Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:26 AM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Quote:
And how do I get a "normal" ending?Because I made a save right before I could join team earth and I wanted to check out all the available endings.
Go behind the crashed ship and witness the event there. From there on, focus on getting symbols while ignoring the crisis happening, your friends will take care of it. :P

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old July 22nd, 2012, 01:50 AM
krisye

I know the prices were to make it more challenging, but why are pokéballs so expensive.
It's also kind of weird that you can "buy" rare candies for 500$

Anyway, after defeating vessel , giratina and zah (easily ;p the strength of leech seed often wonders me) the game does not save, so I'm kinda stuck.
You know, where it says "dont turn off the power" *PLING* THE END. And then back before the event... sadly.

I like the yes or no's by the way, but I hate the fact that I wasn't able to kill everyone :/
Old July 22nd, 2012, 06:48 AM
Mr.no

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Go behind the crashed ship and witness the event there. From there on, focus on getting symbols while ignoring the crisis happening, your friends will take care of it.
Thanks.
Also,what is the fastest way to level in this hack?My pokemon are still level 45-60 so grinding to level 80 would take too much time.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:11 AM
Kirby39

Quote:
Thanks.
Also,what is the fastest way to level in this hack?My pokemon are still level 45-60 so grinding to level 80 would take too much time.
Play the game on Sparkle Path. Once the man teleports you, just hold down up and you'll find a Rare Candy. Play the game on Guardia Path to get money to pay for the game on Sparkle Path.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 09:44 AM
Skylar97
Hack enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby39 View Post
Play the game on Sparkle Path. Once the man teleports you, just hold down up and you'll find a Rare Candy. Play the game on Guardia Path to get money to pay for the game on Sparkle Path.
Or cheat using the built in action replay.
But I don't think you will have to.
I did not know about the rare candy glitch
In the sparkle path game.

Thanks for all the great work.
Old July 22nd, 2012, 04:36 PM
SadNumel
I'm a very,very SadNumel.

I applaud you. This has got to be the best ROM hack ever,

I also applaud anyone who helped make the Hack.

Amazing.

Sponsored Links