The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 11th, 2012, 04:49 PM
Ach7AC
Mime Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkleton View Post
I know it might seem a bit rude that I've signed up here, just to ask this question, but
whenever I'm in a cave this is what i see.(oh no urls yet, woops) There's no transparency at all, the fog is opaque.
is there something wrong with my settings? I've tried changing them around but hmm.

Cheers
[edit] I'm using no$gba, by the way
The problem is with your emulator. Use VBA instead of No$GBA.
Old September 12th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Xanza

Nature: Calm
I come back after a year long hiatus and I see this . *back to the gba cave to complete this awesomething*

Old September 12th, 2012, 08:35 PM
ZeroDaGreat
Unhatched Egg

How come the pokemon you obtain are so weak?
For example my level 33 vensaur has 66 attack points, my level 28 pidgeotto has 41 attack points. My Luxio level 26 uses spark on a level 20 evolved form of the bunny fakemon and it barely hurts it. I feel the Pokemon are much weaker then in other games.
Old September 12th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroDaGreat View Post
How come the pokemon you obtain are so weak?
For example my level 33 vensaur has 66 attack points, my level 28 pidgeotto has 41 attack points. My Luxio level 26 uses spark on a level 20 evolved form of the bunny fakemon and it barely hurts it. I feel the Pokemon are much weaker then in other games.
Because in these games there are Fakémon. They're not perfect. Though there could be something else going on.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 13th, 2012, 01:26 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montey View Post
I am stuck in Rainleaf Town , i can´t get out there , when i want to go into the desert it says : The sandstorm is vicous... . Pls help!
That's starnge have you not gotten GoGoggles from Ranger Leanna???
Old September 13th, 2012, 01:58 AM
noobie2k7

Want to ask a question. I'm playing version 14.

I was up to the bit where you first get to Rainbow town and Zapdos is over that little lake thing, i decided to sit down to fish with my super rod and after a while i got into a fight with some ??????? thing with its picture being a black circle with a white question mark in it. Sadly i didn't take a screenshot and it fainted after even a really weak attack and only gave out 1exp.

Does anyone know what it might be?
Old September 13th, 2012, 04:18 AM
sacredmusic03
Unhatched Egg

How can I make my female Snorunt evolve to a Froslass in this game? And when will Riolu evolve to Lucario in this game?

Someone please tell me how can I complete the Mirage Tower and White Path's Treasure quests...Thank you very much for those who will reply... =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Still finding no luck for that damn Exeggcute... Rintah path has two different wild encounters.. One is to the right of Rintah Town while the other is in the secret are behind that Plane..

Another thing... What could I do after beating the Master 17 team...?
I've beaten the Master 17 team with my Chaomega in Lvl 70+, he has an amazing and powerful attack that has a power of 255 @ 100 accuracy. And also try training your pokemons till they've reached the level of 85 or higher.

I hope this might help you.

Last edited by sacredmusic03; September 13th, 2012 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 13th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Montey
Beginning Trainer

No Seems I have to restart? Q_Q
Old September 13th, 2012, 05:16 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
And here we have our another "4th and 5th generation Pokémon do not belong to 3rd games" post from Cyclone.
You don't have to be rude. I'm saying that if the 4th and 5th gen. games never existed, they would be Fakémon, plain and simple. They are not native to the game. Therefore, the stats, move lists, etc. will not necessarily be identical or even close to what they are in the 4th and 5th gen. games where they were born, so to speak. I'm saying that the attack, sp. defense, etc. stats may not have been edited to match what these Pokémon have in the newer games. That's all, and quit rudely trying to analyze what I'm saying in a way such that you can insult me. Good day.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 13th, 2012, 08:09 AM
SS Goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredmusic03 View Post
How can I make my female Snorunt evolve to a Froslass in this game? And when will Riolu evolve to Lucario in this game?

Someone please tell me how can I complete the Mirage Tower and White Path's Treasure quests...Thank you very much for those who will reply... =]
Snorunt + Sun Stone -> Froslass; Riolu + max happiness -> Lucario

The tower quest can be done after you beat the game once, it'll appear randomly. The White Path quest can be done after you receive the Ruby Destiny from Chaomega, the cave will appear on White Path.
Old September 13th, 2012, 11:58 PM
alienhunterx

Can anyone tell me about all the quests as well as their details that is How could they be done????
Old September 14th, 2012, 05:38 AM
sacredmusic03
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Goku View Post
Snorunt + Sun Stone -> Froslass; Riolu + max happiness -> Lucario

The tower quest can be done after you beat the game once, it'll appear randomly. The White Path quest can be done after you receive the Ruby Destiny from Chaomega, the cave will appear on White Path.
Thank you very much for the info.

Another question, how can Riolu attain max happiness? Is it by battling or by carrying a soothe bell just like in other games that has a pokemon which requires max happiness to evolve?
Old September 14th, 2012, 07:59 AM
SS Goku

Quote:
Thank you very much for the info.

Another question, how can Riolu attain max happiness? Is it by battling or by carrying a soothe bell just like in other games that has a pokemon which requires max happiness to evolve?
Pretty much. Also remember to use vitamins, level up, don't let it faint.
Old September 15th, 2012, 07:29 AM
nerolove
Beginning Trainer

how can i catch rayquaza at leon empire?
Old September 15th, 2012, 07:57 AM
SS Goku

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerolove View Post
how can i catch rayquaza at leon empire?
Obtain the other three Dragon Gods first, then battle Rayquaza at the empire.
Old September 15th, 2012, 01:19 PM
sacredmusic03
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Goku View Post
Pretty much. Also remember to use vitamins, level up, don't let it faint.
Thank you very much. What kind of vitamins should I give to my Riolu? By the way, my Riolu is at lv 55 already.

Last edited by sacredmusic03; September 15th, 2012 at 01:36 PM.
Old September 15th, 2012, 05:28 PM
chimchar8
Oshawott RULEZ!!! :D

I just completed the game!! Thank you so much Jagold for creating such an AWESOME SAGA!!! :D
Old September 15th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Thank you very much. What kind of vitamins should I give to my Riolu? By the way, my Riolu is at lv 55 already.
This is a good place to start for friendship boosting stuff. Click the link for vitamins on there to learn more about them (things like a PP Up).

Cyclone

Old September 15th, 2012, 10:06 PM
abicornhead
Beginning Trainer

hello i have a question:

exist cheat codes for this game???
how i make evolve frozzel???

and for the creator of this hack i love the music of chrono cross its awsome!
Old September 15th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Proteins and Calciums so you can boost its Attack and Sp.Att and also Carbos for speed.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 16th, 2012, 06:34 AM
sacredmusic03
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
This is a good place to start for friendship boosting stuff. Click the link for vitamins on there to learn more about them (things like a PP Up).

Cyclone
Thanks for this link. I will try giving Riolu a Soothe Bell to boost his happiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Proteins and Calciums so you can boost its Attack and Sp.Att and also Carbos for speed.
Thanks for this info. I hope my Riolu will evolve soon.

Last edited by sacredmusic03; September 16th, 2012 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 17th, 2012, 02:08 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Thanks for this link. I will try giving Riolu a Soothe Bell to boost his happiness.

Thanks for this info. I hope my Riolu will evolve soon.
It must have been beaten quite a time.. Because mine evolved at level 32
Old September 17th, 2012, 05:26 AM
sacredmusic03
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
No, its never been beaten in a battle cause I only used Exp. Share for gaining him a level. Did you use a Soothe bell to make your Riolu evolve?

Are Eloatank, Terrapaul and Hulkwell branch evolution of Terrange? If they are, can someone please share how to make evolve Terrange to them. Thanks for those who will help me.

Last edited by sacredmusic03; September 17th, 2012 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:14 AM
SS Goku

Quote:
Are Eloatank, Terrapaul and Hulkwell branch evolution of Terrange? If they are, can someone please share how to make evolve Terrange to them. Thanks for those who will help me.
At lv 30, Terrange will evolve into one of the three above, depending of its Atk and Def:

Atk > Def -> Eloatank
Atk < Def -> Terrapul
Atk = Def -> Hulkwell
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
It can definitely vary. I have my Soul Silver Togepi that is already a Togetic and evolved in the 20s, currently at Lv.24. It was also a friendship-based evolution.

Cyclone

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links