The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 17th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Friendship evolutions really are variable.
Though if you don't do anything and just battle with them F-Pokémon should evolve at late 20s if they start at 5 or between 20-24 if they start at 1.
My Riolus usually evolve at 20 or little more... There hasn't been any Riolu that evolved on level 30 or something more.
Even though my Eevees evolved into Espeon and Umbreon before level 30 in White 2 when I caught them on level 17.
Not being able to evolve on level 55 is somehow worrying...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 17th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Though if you don't do anything and just battle with them F-Pokémon should evolve at late 20s if they start at 5 or between 20-24 if they start at 1.
Exactly...the Togepi did start at Lv.1 as Soul Silver was in the generation that I believe started Lv.1 Eggs (the original Silver would have started at Lv.5). That's why mine evolved before Lv.25. Fainting does only cost one friendship point whereas leveling up gains two even at high friendship (5/3/2 to be specific in SS), so if you were to presume it started at 120 friendship points - the standard for hatches, though it's 70 for catches and sets to 200 if caught in a type of Pokéball that affects initial friendship - and you did nothing else, it gains 60 just reaching Lv.21, plus all the walking around and you can easily have it ready to evolve already by keeping it in your party while training other Pokémon.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 17th, 2012, 10:13 PM
hils21
Temporary Pokemon Champion

HELP!! i`m stuck in the game where chaomega told me to collect all ruby fragments (or whatever its name) i already have all ruby fragments and when i talk to chaomega, it still says the same as i talk to chaomega first time.............

i want add some banner, but i`m newbie here, so i can`t
Old September 18th, 2012, 01:30 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredmusic03 View Post
No, its never been beaten in a battle cause I only used Exp. Share for gaining him a level. Did you use a Soothe bell to make your Riolu evolve?

Are Eloatank, Terrapaul and Hulkwell branch evolution of Terrange? If they are, can someone please share how to make evolve Terrange to them. Thanks for those who will help me.
To be honest I used it mostly in my battles and no It did not evolved at 1 level with Sooth Bell i-e I never used it.
Old September 18th, 2012, 03:46 AM
sacredmusic03
Unhatched Egg

I think I'm stuck in the game. I've already captured Felinar and Ho-oh. Where should I go next? And how can I get the Hevah symbol? Thanks for those who will reply.
Old September 18th, 2012, 09:26 AM
lordjeri
Unhatched Egg

Really loved your series!

Well still trying to complete the last one but I guess its over for me as I am stuck where Chaomega says to visit giratina in shadow valley (dusk path) but well I went there and well there is no entrance to it (simply a normal wall all along). Guess it bugged my game when I updated it to 15 when I defeated Zah already.

And well I cannot get any fragments tried the one where I have to talk to the old man of the shaman in the rintah but he just says that now I know his sons name of some organization...

Anyways I was really enjoying your hack series.
Old September 21st, 2012, 07:37 AM
Bradyftw

Help, I just beat the vessel, giratina then the other pokemon thing, told me about tower of fate, etc convo stopped, screen turned black then it says "Save failed. Checking the backup memory... please wait." is there any fix? T_T
Old September 21st, 2012, 11:10 PM
alienhunterx

Probably a ROM or patching problem.. Which Emulator are you playing on?
Old September 22nd, 2012, 07:50 AM
Ice-cold Claws
Unhatched Egg

I used the search function and this didn't seem to have been mentioned, so...

Has anyone, while surfing along dusk path, noticed a small opening in the southern stone borders?
If you go through it and keep surfing east, you'll eventually meet up with a Gabrieleon standing on the water.
If you interact with it, it says something like 'I was only fooling myself...' and starts a battle with you. It's Lv90 and it kicked my (then) Lv40 team's butt.
Note that I actually discovered this with zero cheats, it was during the course of my completely legit gameplay before I even reached Lustersand Town.

Can anyone clarify this? Was this intentional? Or am I just playing an older version? (I might have missed the newer updates, sorry)

Excellent (Exegglent?) hack BTW, very deeply moving storyline, and mighty good replayability, although the difficulty can get very brutal (Bug Catchers should NOT be armed with 4 hyper potions, nor should everyone's pokemon readily spam Double Team/Hydro Pumps). Thank you DJG for this out-of-this-world Pokemon experience

Last edited by Ice-cold Claws; September 22nd, 2012 at 08:02 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:34 PM
Bradyftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Probably a ROM or patching problem.. Which Emulator are you playing on?
Wasn't a patching problem, i fixed it on my own though, if anyone else has this problem just goto options > Emulator > save type > automatic > flash 128k
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:50 PM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-cold Claws View Post

Has anyone, while surfing along dusk path, noticed a small opening in the southern stone borders?
If you go through it and keep surfing east, you'll eventually meet up with a Gabrieleon standing on the water.
If you interact with it, it says something like 'I was only fooling myself...' and starts a battle with you. It's Lv90 and it kicked my (then) Lv40 team's butt.
Note that I actually discovered this with zero cheats, it was during the course of my completely legit gameplay before I even reached Lustersand Town.

Can anyone clarify this? Was this intentional? Or am I just playing an older version? (I might have missed the newer updates, sorry)

Excellent (Exegglent?) hack BTW, very deeply moving storyline, and mighty good replayability, although the difficulty can get very brutal (Bug Catchers should NOT be armed with 4 hyper potions, nor should everyone's pokemon readily spam Double Team/Hydro Pumps). Thank you DJG for this out-of-this-world Pokemon experience
the "give double team to every opponent" is a trend in every DJG hack

and its not a difficulty increase but more of a turning the battle to a coinflip of whether you will land your hit or not. Theres a reason its banned in competitive.

lol even "slow" pokemon like golem have double team, which is ridiculous.

hard difficulty shld be more about higher leveled pokemon and stronger VARIED movesets (not just hydropump fireblast thunder in 1 legend like a few in his hack)

and not turning everything into a coinflip with double team.

Old September 24th, 2012, 01:44 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-cold Claws View Post

This maybe because you should come back for it after completing the story and when your team gets stronger
Old September 24th, 2012, 03:15 AM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Spoiler:
that encounter can either be a gabrieleon or a nefari, depending on chance (nefari a dark version with slightly higher stats). Both have ZERO catch rate so no matter how strong your team is u need a master ball to catch, which...

Old September 24th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Ice-cold Claws
Unhatched Egg

Ahh, curse it I didn't get Nefari. Anyway thanks guys, I also totally agree with your thing about the coinflip, but ah well, what's done is done.
Old September 25th, 2012, 10:45 PM
papercut210
Ninetails

nooooo! this is the best hack evvvverrrrrr and i got about halfway through chapter 2 and i made a save, in the game and on vba then i quit the game. And now when i run life of guardians it doesnt show any of my save games! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 26th, 2012, 01:40 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercut210 View Post
nooooo! this is the best hack evvvverrrrrr and i got about halfway through chapter 2 and i made a save, in the game and on vba then i quit the game. And now when i run life of guardians it doesnt show any of my save games! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Have you set your save state to Flash 128Kb and saved through VBA Screen save..(i-e Ctrl+S)
Old September 26th, 2012, 03:19 AM
papercut210
Ninetails

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Have you set your save state to Flash 128Kb and saved through VBA Screen save..(i-e Ctrl+S)
i set my save state to that but nooppe i didnt do that second one, i guess its back to the beginning for me.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 27th, 2012, 01:50 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercut210 View Post
i set my save state to that but nooppe i didnt do that second one, i guess its back to the beginning for me.
yeah sorry to hear that..Hopefully you will remember that in future. For improve performance set the colours to GBC mode.
Old September 29th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Nero x
Unhatched Egg

Still haven't had an answer to my problem, this is getting quite frustrating, I have all the gods except Yiyan and I've battled the guy watching over him, but whenever I try to talk to him to get him to move out of the way, all the dumb champion says is "....... I wonder when Yiyan will wake up"

Any help at all?
Old September 29th, 2012, 09:09 AM
nickitolas
Unhatched Egg

I have a little problem:

When i speak with chaomega he gives the giratina is in shadow valley message, but i have alredy been there, and i have shaymin(i played bad mode), and when i try to go to shadow valley to fix it, theres no entrance din the cave.

Jayson doesnt sell shiny stones, althought he did sell me once, i think it got bugged after i did the hevah league, but im not really sure.
I also have the 4 dragon gods, and Chaomega still gives the same message.
The elder in rintah town doesnt tell me gabrieleon's story, he speaks of how i know his son's name.
Another problem i have is tht the cave of "Behind the Ice" isn't in the white path's ice puzzle.I also have baby lugia and hoho captured. Finally, when i get to yiyan i defeat the champion and he gives the message "I wonder when Yiyan will awake .....". I think thats all, im uploading my save game in case it can be fixed editing with the memory viewer.

Im using vba link and save type flash 64K Automatic, heres my save file(save state and save file):
(Since i can't post links to other sites i had to do it weirdly)
mediafire
com
/
?fpei9c892pk75wd

Last edited by nickitolas; September 29th, 2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old September 29th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickitolas View Post
Im using vba link and save type flash 64K Automatic, heres my save file(save state and save file):
http://www.mediafire.com/?fpei9c892pk75wd
Fixed [EDIT: URL fixed, not save]. For future reference on future played hacks, set to 128k Flash; some games require that.

Note you can post links once you have 15 posts.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Last edited by Cyclone; September 29th, 2012 at 06:10 PM.
Old September 29th, 2012, 12:20 PM
nickitolas
Unhatched Egg

Thanks, i had it like that cuz i had been trying to continue a save from normal vba, and i had forgotten to get normal , link didn't post, please mp or put it like me

PD:Thanks for the quick reply, btw, how exactly did u fix it? just curious

Last edited by nickitolas; September 29th, 2012 at 12:26 PM.
Old September 29th, 2012, 03:20 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I copied your text and pasted it, and my address bar pasted it as a straight address. Visited, copied, and quoted.

Cyclone

Old September 29th, 2012, 05:15 PM
nickitolas
Unhatched Egg

What did u mean by Fixed?
How do i fix it?

EDIT:Lol sorry for not understanding u, thanks for the link :D

Last edited by nickitolas; September 30th, 2012 at 05:32 AM.
Old September 29th, 2012, 06:45 PM
TheTimetraveler.
Unhatched Egg

Bit of help needed.
I need to go to mineral cave on dusk path.
J.B. Croswell is right in front of that cave and says something about a rare pokemon.
When I go in the cave theres a giant purple pokemon blocking the way to the next part of the cave. When I talk to it I only get a "Gr" and get kicked out the cave.
Where do I go..?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here