The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:43 PM
Goweegie2
Unhatched Egg

WinRAR won't let me get the IPS file from the archive. Here is the error message I got:

! Cannot open C:\Users\**Name Censored**~1.**Name Censored**\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.642\PKMN RD-LoG Final (LIPS) ver 15.rar
The system cannot find the path specified.
! C:\Users\**Name Censored**~1.**Name Censored**\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.642\PKMN RD-LoG Final (LIPS) ver 15.rar: No files to extract
Old October 31st, 2012, 08:47 PM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goweegie2 View Post
WinRAR won't let me get the IPS file from the archive. Here is the error message I got:

! Cannot open C:\Users\**Name Censored**~1.**Name Censored**\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.642\PKMN RD-LoG Final (LIPS) ver 15.rar
! C:\Users\**Name Censored**~1.**Name Censored**\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.642\PKMN RD-LoG Final (LIPS) ver 15.rar: No files to extract
Looks like you've got it in the temporary folder, try saving it to a location such as My Documents, 'cause in those areas... you might not have administrator privileges on your user account on your computer to open files in that location. That's the only thing I can think of that would prevent something like that.

So try saving it to My Documents and try opening and extracting the .rar file from there.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old October 31st, 2012, 11:11 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:

If it still doesn't works then try other File extractor
Old November 1st, 2012, 02:43 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:

You must have done something with the rar you downloaded...
This signifies that the contents of rar had been moved for some reason...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 2nd, 2012, 03:03 AM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:

The problem is your Rar file. Re-download the rar file and try again.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:52 PM
ExplosionEmperor
The Master of Explosives

I like how you use the lost woods theme from zelda

When i get to the part with the mineral cave in dusk path, are there supposed to be 2 boulders in the 2nd room of the cave.

Nvm I forgot i had hm strength. omg way too many masters in the league

Last edited by DrFuji; November 4th, 2012 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:17 PM
alienhunterx

I just got a thought.. Are there only Master 17 to beat in the league or there are Elite fours as well. The reason i askes such a dumb question because I never got the chance to complete the game sadly
Old November 4th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I just got a thought.. Are there only Master 17 to beat in the league or there are Elite fours as well. The reason i askes such a dumb question because I never got the chance to complete the game sadly
Only Master 17. There's no E4 to exp unfortunately :D

Old November 9th, 2012, 02:16 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Relaxed
Through this pics and the prologue i saw that theres a female protagonist but is there on option for male? O.o
Old November 9th, 2012, 05:00 PM
PokemonGiratinaX
Will be always PGX

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
Through this pics and the prologue i saw that theres a female protagonist but is there on option for male? O.o

Yes it have. You can play as a boy too.
Old November 10th, 2012, 02:10 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourageHound View Post
Of course, DJG just likes his female protagonists so he uses them to show the progress =D

Old November 10th, 2012, 08:02 PM
MrMarioman
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMarioman View Post
I've literally made an account just for the purpose of asking this:

I've just defeated gabrieleon & the evil twin thingy event in that mountain, I talked to the shaman after the battle and she activated the quest. I go to the old guy you're supposed to talk to but all he talks about is his grandson, so he doesn't give me the ruby destiny.

What do I do?
Is this unfixable or what??
Old November 12th, 2012, 04:29 AM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I just got a thought.. Are there only Master 17 to beat in the league or there are Elite fours as well. The reason i askes such a dumb question because I never got the chance to complete the game sadly:(
The Master 17 IS the Elite Four. Just with 17 instead of 4.

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 17
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old November 12th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
The Master 17 IS the Elite Four. Just with 17 instead of 4.
I think you just blew my mind.

What would be so elite about being the 17th best Trainer in the world?

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 12th, 2012, 05:14 PM
ExplosionEmperor
The Master of Explosives

Caught shiny gabrielon (Shiny gabby GET XD)
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:35 PM
alienhunterx

That helps the game to become extra hard when you think of beating Elite 17 (Master 17) trainers. A nice ending in last series !!!
Old November 13th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
I think you just blew my mind.

What would be so elite about being the 17th best Trainer in the world?
Well... not quite xD
1) There's a Champion xD
2) Even without champion you would be 18th best Trainer and after beating them you will become no.1 =D

Old November 15th, 2012, 01:00 AM
blaizeken007
Unhatched Egg

hey guys, I'm new here... I've got 7 badges and I've been to the lost shadow inside the cave in dusk path once. what do I do now? giratina didnt ask me anything nor I couldn't do anything when I go to the tower of fate. help me out!!!

i've finished the Giratina event for the first time where i saw Giratina and shyamin in the lost shawdow and came back to the future., i picked the good side. I battled Beatrice and won. I'm stuck after that. Please help!
Cheers

Last edited by blaizeken007; November 15th, 2012 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 15th, 2012, 01:50 PM
SSJboku
Unhatched Egg

Go to Guardia Town....there is a new gym.....battle it and win....then to the Hevah league
Old November 15th, 2012, 04:56 PM
ghostninja0
Unhatched Egg

Hey! I really love this hack, and I'm playing through it right now, literally, and I was really loving the new pokémon and the soundtrack in this! Is there any way that the official Life of Guardians soundtrack could get posted? Also, I have another question. I have 4 of the five Hidden Machines that I can use as of now (er, used to be able to use. Team Earth took my Symbols.). However, I'm missing Cut. Does anyone know where to find it?

By the way. The whole thing with Lapras and April made me sad. Great storyline in this game.
Old November 15th, 2012, 06:14 PM
master011
Unhatched Egg

[QUOTE=ghostninja0;7411952 I'm missing Cut. Does anyone know where to find it?[/QUOTE]

It's given by a bug catcher in sinister woods, you must talk to the guy and then defeat it.
Old November 16th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Triston1zn
GYM LEADER

This hack looks amazing!!...downloading now.....will give feedback shortly!!
Old November 16th, 2012, 04:21 AM
atie

Nature: Quiet
Defeat bug catcher in sinister woods for cut..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.
Old November 17th, 2012, 09:48 AM
SilverPokeball
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys, I have a problem. I seem stuck in terms of story progression, and can't find anything to do. I've tried searching for the answer, but if I am asking something that's aready been asked, I apologise.
I have Giratina, Felinar, Devihel, Breatherna, Rayquaza, Angeallen and Gabrieleon. I even have Baby Lugia, Ho-oh and Mew. I've beaten the Master 17 and have the Hevah Symbol.
My problem is I can't do anymore. The White Path cave isn't where it should be, Jude's father won't tell me Gabrieleon's story and all Chaomega tells me to do is meet Giratina (which I've done). I've defeated Champion Joseph, but he won't allow me access to Yiyan. Blitz is still in the jail talking to Stealth and Ranger Leana only talks about Richard. And I don't have a single Ruby Destiny fragment, no-one has given me one.
So, if anyone can help out that'd be great. This has been an awesome hack to play so far, and I really do want to finish it.

Last edited by SilverPokeball; November 17th, 2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Additional info
Old November 17th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Humanoreo

My friends and I have been racking our brains trying to figure out were the trainer fanfare for this game came from. Can anybody tell me?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links