< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio Ruby [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2012 (12:35 AM).

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPokeball View Post
Hey guys, I have a problem. I seem stuck in terms of story progression, and can't find anything to do. I've tried searching for the answer, but if I am asking something that's aready been asked, I apologise.
I have Giratina, Felinar, Devihel, Breatherna, Rayquaza, Angeallen and Gabrieleon. I even have Baby Lugia, Ho-oh and Mew. I've beaten the Master 17 and have the Hevah Symbol.
My problem is I can't do anymore. The White Path cave isn't where it should be, Jude's father won't tell me Gabrieleon's story and all Chaomega tells me to do is meet Giratina (which I've done). I've defeated Champion Joseph, but he won't allow me access to Yiyan. Blitz is still in the jail talking to Stealth and Ranger Leana only talks about Richard. And I don't have a single Ruby Destiny fragment, no-one has given me one.
So, if anyone can help out that'd be great. This has been an awesome hack to play so far, and I really do want to finish it.
Have you talked with the Pinky thing. I heard that it tells you how to collect Ruby Fragment Pieces

Relevant Advertising!

Old November 19th, 2012 (4:36 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Have you talked with the Pinky thing. I heard that it tells you how to collect Ruby Fragment Pieces
Do you perhaps mean the guidance stone thing? Sorry, I'm not sure what you meant, Anyway, all that says is I've done the main storyline and "you're on your own, bud".
Just some quick added info, I have no idea what I may have said to Jayson the first time I went to the Tower of Fate (I'm afraid I've forgotten), but all he says now is something like "are you here to test your worth again?" Like I said before, Chaomega only says about meeting Giratina which I've done, and I think I now have all the legendaries (I've now caught Wujifin, which I think makes all of them). I'm not sure what I could be missing...
Old November 19th, 2012 (5:04 AM). Edited November 19th, 2012 by daniforday.

I need some help. I escape from prision, get my pokemon back, and then i start to get my symbols agains. I got 4, but the 5th one I can't get, because Boulder City is empty! I don't know why :/ There's no one in the city, including the gym leader. So the Master isn't there, and I can't battle him to get my 5th symbol again. I went back to all cities, places, etc, and still nothing :/ Help?

I need some help. I escape from prision, get my pokemon back, and then i start to get my symbols agains. I got 4, but the 5th one I can't get, because Boulder City is empty! I don't know why :/ There's no one in the city, including the gym leader. So the Master isn't there, and I can't battle him to get my 5th symbol again. I went back to all cities, places, etc, and still nothing :/ Help??
Old November 19th, 2012 (11:01 PM). Edited November 19th, 2012 by XeroNos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPokeball View Post
Do you perhaps mean the guidance stone thing? Sorry, I'm not sure what you meant, Anyway, all that says is I've done the main storyline and "you're on your own, bud".
Just some quick added info, I have no idea what I may have said to Jayson the first time I went to the Tower of Fate (I'm afraid I've forgotten), but all he says now is something like "are you here to test your worth again?" Like I said before, Chaomega only says about meeting Giratina which I've done, and I think I now have all the legendaries (I've now caught Wujifin, which I think makes all of them). I'm not sure what I could be missing...
I believe Jayson in the Tower Of Feat gives you Yiyan when you talk with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniforday View Post
I need some help. I escape from prision, get my pokemon back, and then i start to get my symbols agains. I got 4, but the 5th one I can't get, because Boulder City is empty! I don't know why :/ There's no one in the city, including the gym leader. So the Master isn't there, and I can't battle him to get my 5th symbol again. I went back to all cities, places, etc, and still nothing :/ Help?

I need some help. I escape from prision, get my pokemon back, and then i start to get my symbols agains. I got 4, but the 5th one I can't get, because Boulder City is empty! I don't know why :/ There's no one in the city, including the gym leader. So the Master isn't there, and I can't battle him to get my 5th symbol again. I went back to all cities, places, etc, and still nothing :/ Help??
Thats really strange because that thing is related with Boulder City's first event where Dark Organization has made prisoners inside Boulder City
Old November 20th, 2012 (3:14 AM).

Thats really strange because that thing is related with Boulder City's first event where Dark Organization has made prisoners inside Boulder City[/QUOTE]

Yeah, since then the city is empty. That time, the city become empty, then I had to get out of the city and see the Angeallen event. Angeallen was rapted, and then I continued the game, but the city remains empty. Any chance that I can fix it? Because I was playing the beta 2.0 . The game always freeze at Angeallen event, so I had to download the last version of the game (v15 I guess), then get my save from beta 2.0, rename and play the new version. I did and it worked. Some bugs, but don't interfere in the storyline, until now. I continued to play, but Boulde City was always empty. Now I need to go back and fight the EM again, but he's not there :/ How can I fix it? tnks (:
Old November 20th, 2012 (12:52 PM).

Quote:
I believe Jayson in the Tower Of Feat gives you Yiyan when you talk with him.
Oh yeah, forgot about Yiyan, so not quite all of the legendaries caught. But like I said in my first post, Champion Joseph is still protecting it, and the script doesn't change to prompt me to catch it. And of course, I don't have Chaomega either.
Old November 20th, 2012 (3:26 PM).
The Master of Explosives

How come djg never made the portal to the other timeline
Old November 20th, 2012 (11:10 PM).
2015 Edition.

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplosionEmperor View Post
How come djg never made the portal to the other timeline
Because he is too lazy (got it from the trivia).
Old November 21st, 2012 (12:14 AM).

Quote:
Thats really strange because that thing is related with Boulder City's first event where Dark Organization has made prisoners inside Boulder City
Yeah, since then the city is empty. That time, the city become empty, then I had to get out of the city and see the Angeallen event. Angeallen was rapted, and then I continued the game, but the city remains empty. Any chance that I can fix it? Because I was playing the beta 2.0 . The game always freeze at Angeallen event, so I had to download the last version of the game (v15 I guess), then get my save from beta 2.0, rename and play the new version. I did and it worked. Some bugs, but don't interfere in the storyline, until now. I continued to play, but Boulde City was always empty. Now I need to go back and fight the EM again, but he's not there :/ How can I fix it? tnks (:[/QUOTE]
What!!! you are playing Beta 2. Do you know that there is version 15 available which fixes all the bugs you could get in the game. Beta 2 has numerous bugs and errors. Re Patch your game in a newest Beta and I am sorry to say you have to start a new game
Old November 27th, 2012 (5:10 AM). Edited November 27th, 2012 by daniforday.

Quote:
What!!! you are playing Beta 2. Do you know that there is version 15 available which fixes all the bugs you could get in the game. Beta 2 has numerous bugs and errors. Re Patch your game in a newest Beta
Quote:
and I am sorry to say you have to start a new game
Damn :/ I heard of the game, then I googled it, and downloaded the first that I saw. It was Beta 2, i didn't know there's a newer version :/ But i re-downloaded it (the new version now, v15), start the new game ( ) and now it's ok. I have a question. I got out the aircraft, and the helping-stone said that now the storyline changes: Enter the aircraft or go to Breeze Island. I decide to get some leves with my pkmn first, and then I start to walking on the grass, training. But then i accidently get in the Lustersand Town. There's a gym there, i fought the leader and win my 6th badge. Now when I talked to the helping-stone, it said "You can now use fly, yey. Go to Guardia Town[...]". It no longer says that I have to choose between go to Breeze Island or to the aircraft. Now both places are empty. So, i missed this part of history, and I'm a little concern that it will affect my game again. So far it's ok, i go to Guardian Town like the stone says, get my 7th badge, did some stuff and end up awakening Rayquaza. But the part that I have to choose between Breeze Island and the aircraft is gone, both places are empty. Since it said that it changes the history line depending which, and I choose none because I fought the 6th gym, can anyone say if that part was important, or what I miss?
And I have to to EXACTLY what the stone says? I did one thing and it changes my game :/ That sucks, I only start to walk, end up in a gym, fought, and miss a part of the game...
The game is that linear? To avoid bugs, I have to do exactly what the stone says, in the same order, Cant I explore, walk to other places? Can't I do other thing except what the stone says? :/ I was just exploring the game, find and fought a gym, and that makes me lose a part of the game, and may had bugged it again :/

I have some other questions, but these ones are just for curiosity:
1) Shiny pokemons appears more easly in this game? I already get a Pidgeotto and a Buziel Shiny (Pidgeot and Floatzel now)

2) I alredy found at least 6 Gabrieleons at lv90 in that game. Some of then i shoudn't have found. Since i lost my first save and u have to walk A LOT in that game, i was pissed when i had to start over. So i gameshark the game just for walktrough walls, to get faster to the point when my first save bugged. Walking trought the trees of the game, there is a lot of Gabrieleon/Nefari lv90. And there's some that u don't even have to get in the walls. In Fruits Basket inside castle gates, near Oceanshine (south), north of Silkwind. I got one, it appears in the PC box with "?" instead of the miniature of the pkmn. When u used it in battle, it appears like "??", instead of the image of the back of your pkmn. I thought it would bug the game so i didnt save, just capture to see what happened. But even appearing the "??", u can use it in a fight, no erros, just the image bugged. Normal. Normal except from the fact that there's 5 of the same legendary pkmn :s And even when i caught one, the others Gabrieleons and Nefari still in their spot. So i went to capture then, and it turns that I had 3 or 4 gabrieleons, and 2 or 3 nefari. No erros, just the "??" in the pc miniature and in the back image and ur using it for battle. Why they are there? Why lv90? Supossed to be so many at that lv?
When u talk to him, the battle starts, but first he He said some things like "I am so alone now" and "I just need love" or something Haha. Don't really get it.

Tnks for the help (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited! More doubts :

I´m waiting awnser for the questions above. But i get another problem. So if anyone can help with the above and the following ones....Please, I really need help :/

Like i said before (read the text above) I had a problem: I got to the 6th gym instead of go to the aircraft/Breeze Island. That part (Breeze Island/aircraft) of my game is missing, since when i went to these places, there´s nothing. But i continued the storyline just like the helping stone told, and reach the awakening of Rayquaza. I realized that after Rayquaza awakes, I was teleported to the Dragons Island and get the final battle against the final Boss. The Vessel, Giratina, Zah,... I defeat all of then, and then i get the hall of fame and the credits came. I did this after get the 7th badge. I didnt got the 8th :s So i finished the game with 7th badges, the gym in Ritah Town still closed. I cant enter in the Pkmn League, and the helping stone said something like this: "The main story is over, you are on you own..." . The first time it also said "Before i forget, go to the aircraft." I went, and there´s nothing there. Now it just say that I am on my own, it doesn´t say anything about the aircraft again, just the first time. Like I said in the post above, i get the 6th badge, the helping stone stop saying for me to go to the Breeze Island/aircraft and said "Now u can use fly, yey. Go to Guardia Town...". So i went, get the 7th badge, then I did what the stone said and just after go to the league talk to everyone, i got to the awakening of Rayquaza, and that leads me to the end of the game. So I completed the game with 7 badges? That´s normal? Or That means that when I get the 6th badge instead of go to the Breeze Island or to the aircraft, I jumped straight to the end of the game? I just don´t get it, the game can´t bug like that, and the way to Lustersand wasnt closed, i reach Lustersand just walking/surfing, normal. Then I got the badge, and the stone stop saying for me to go to Breeze Island/aicraft, and both place are empty since then. So I lost the Breeze Island/aircraft part of the game (and probably missed what went next too...). I finished the game, with 7th badges, and now how to get in the 8th gym (It still closed :/) What to do next? And like I said, the first time i talked to the helping stone, it said to me to enter the aircraft, there was nothing, and now it just said that I´m on my own. Can anyone help with this and with que questions that i metion earlier? Please help, don´t wanna start all over again I already train my pkmn very hard, and got 2 shinies....
Thanks!
Old November 27th, 2012 (6:06 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
To be honest, no, that's not a bug. It's a feature, and lucky you to "trigger" the "fourth mode" of the game. Before your discovery, there were only three modes discovered thus far: Good, Bad and Normal. You triggered "Normal 2" of the game.

No idea about the shinies being regular in the game.

Gabrieleon/Nefari that you found are part of an event way later in the game. The game doesn't check whether you're using Gamesharks or not, so yeah...

FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old November 27th, 2012 (11:35 PM).

The game has three story modes after the plane event and seeing you planned to go there after the plane event and mistakenly got in Lusterstand Town is a huge mix of events for you because this causes the game to become in normal mode

About your reply for the version 15 download. You should have downloaded the game from this thread. Why google it? If you are posting your experience in this thread at least look at the first page of the thread where download exists. (Just a heads up for you in the future you know)
Old November 28th, 2012 (12:34 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
To be honest, no, that's not a bug. It's a feature, and lucky you to "trigger" the "fourth mode" of the game. Before your discovery, there were only three modes discovered thus far: Good, Bad and Normal. You triggered "Normal 2" of the game.

Gabrieleon/Nefari that you found are part of an event way later in the game. The game doesn't check whether you're using Gamesharks or not, so yeah...
So the hidden storyline was storyline with 7 badges?
That's cheap, DJG xD xD
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 28th, 2012 (5:45 AM).

Hahaha so I got a new mode of the game? (: Don't know if it's good haha. The game is awesome, congratulations destinedjagold ! I just get I little concern about finishing it without the 8th symbol. I wanted to play all the storyline, so that "forth mode" that I just get isn't that good because I jumped to the end of the game :/ There's a lot that I miss, according with the walkthrough. I'll start over and get another end, to see all the story (:
Oh, I see about the gabrieleons/nefaris. But there's some of then that appears in the middle of the game, no gameshark needed to walkthrough walls, and there's some inside the walls, lv.90. Don't really get it. haha
But now that I get the "Normal 2", there's any way that I can get the 8th symbol and enter the League?The gym in Ritah Town is closed :/ Also, there's some other things that I can do? Because the helping stone says that I am on my own :s hahaha So there's an event, pokemon to be caught, quest, ....? Or is this the end of the game for "Normal 2" ? Nothing else to do?

About Google it, i didn't know this site exist. I was looking for pokemon hack roms. Found the rom, but in another site. Downloaded it, and really like game. But I had my first bug, because it was the beta 2. And then I google for help, see if someone could help me, if anyone get the same problem or something. Then I found this site, see that there's a new version, and stuff

I just registered in the site, and my english isn't that good, so It was a little difficult to me to get search and find help haha. I was looking for help with the bugs of beta 2 when I made my acc here .

But thank you all for the help, really! (:
Old November 29th, 2012 (7:51 AM).
Pokemon physicist

I play the bad side and when Shaman says go to the league and when i in the league there not event
Old November 29th, 2012 (9:05 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Quote:
I just get I little concern about finishing it without the 8th symbol.
No matter what mode you choose, you will only have 7 badges when you finish the main questline, which is the Dragon Castle event. After the event, you can then continue your progress.

FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old November 29th, 2012 (11:15 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravyty 0 View Post
I play the bad side and when Shaman says go to the league and when i in the league there not event
Have you beated the gym in your HomeTown. Do that and then go to the league
Old November 30th, 2012 (6:25 AM).

AWESOME!!! The way the landscapes and story were was awesome. Keep up the good work!
iiiiiiii uummm.... i scared.

house of EVIL!!! muhuahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Old November 30th, 2012 (7:52 AM).

I´m looking for things to do in the game. I found Mew, a Gabrieleon at the top of a mountain (Turns out to be a Shiny one (: ) And I now get Giratina. I had to choose betwen Giratina and Shaymin. There´s a way to get Shaymin now that i choose giratina? Or the if i had choosen Shaymin, is there a way to get Giratina ?
Old November 30th, 2012 (7:56 AM).

Quote:
I´m looking for things to do in the game. I found Mew, a Gabrieleon at the top of a mountain (Turns out to be a Shiny one (: ) And I now get Giratina. I had to choose betwen Giratina and Shaymin. There´s a way to get Shaymin now that i choose giratina? Or the if i had choosen Shaymin, is there a way to get Giratina ?
Sadly you can only choose either Giratina or Shaymin.You can't get them both.
Old November 30th, 2012 (9:24 PM).
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
To be honest, no, that's not a bug. It's a feature, and lucky you to "trigger" the "fourth mode" of the game. Before your discovery, there were only three modes discovered thus far: Good, Bad and Normal. You triggered "Normal 2" of the game. ;)

Interesting. Does this alternative normal mode have any unique events or is it really just a shortcut? What about Sprizzle? Is that still the Pokemon available like normal or does a different Pokemon take it's place in "normal 2"?

Also, are there any other secrets we haven't found yet? If so, are you going to tell us what we haven't found or are you just waiting for us to discover them?
Hacks I'm working on:
Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Hacks I've worked on in the past:
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Old November 30th, 2012 (11:21 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Interesting. Does this alternative normal mode have any unique events or is it really just a shortcut? What about Sprizzle? Is that still the Pokemon available like normal or does a different Pokemon take it's place in "normal 2"?

Also, are there any other secrets we haven't found yet? If so, are you going to tell us what we haven't found or are you just waiting for us to discover them?
Looks like someone should play the game again to check that whether Sprizzle's event occurs in Leon empire
Old December 2nd, 2012 (7:31 PM).

Quote:

No matter what mode you choose, you will only have 7 badges when you finish the main questline, which is the Dragon Castle event. After the event, you can then continue your progress.
Oh, That's a relief (: I see that and found the 8th badge, now I'm training to get strong enough to beat the League. 17 guys, serious? Hahaha nice (: I will continue my progress (:

destinedjagold, I have a question. Like I said, My first save bugged, so I started a second one and I used walkthrough walls code just to get faster to the point where I lost my first save. No cheating, no walking through parts that I not supposed to pass yet in the storyline, just avoiding the grass with pokemon to get faster to the point that I was in the first save. In the first save, I had to walk A LOT, so when it bugged, I was with 0 patience to walk all that again, with all the grass, caves and stuff.
But sometimes I used the walkthrough just to get fun, explore the game, see what's comming (that's how I found all the Nefari/Gabrieleon), but I never saved the game, I was concern that it would bug my save. I just explore for fun, see what happens, then reset without save and get my save from the last savepoint, without any codes or going to areas that I not supposed to.
But now I was exploring, no pretending to save, just having fun, and I found a base of that team that has the green hair (forgot their name). I entered the base, and found a room with three pokemons (Angeallen, and other 2, one is the virus pokemon of the game, the other is a pink one). I think that's the room where you go to the Cyber World. I not sure because I'd never got to the Cyber World, the game mode that I get skip that part. :s
Anymay, When I step in the room, a message appears:

"JAGOLD: Walk-through walls, huh? Sorry RUBY, but you're now stuck.
Hm... Or maybe not... Ah...! I know...!"

Then my game save, Just like when you finished the league and get the Hall of Fame.
*(RUBY is my char name)

destinedjagold, what was that? Haha I didn't want the game to save, I was justing exploring But now It saved. What that message means? What did it do with my save? Haha I have to admit that I found it funny hahaha. But did it affected my game? And there's any way that I can get to the room without walking through the walls? I want to enter in the cyber world because I read somewhere about the unique pokemon "Mother Virus" or something. I want to capture that (:
But my question is more about that message. What it means, why did it save my game, it affect my save, ... ? Haha thanks (:
Old December 2nd, 2012 (11:53 PM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
@daniforday: Yeah, that's one the of the DJG's easter eggs :D
It happens to those who use WTW =D As DJG's god voice says, you are now stuck :D
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 3rd, 2012 (7:19 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
@daniforday: Yeah, that's one the of the DJG's easter eggs :D
It happens to those who use WTW =D As DJG's god voice says, you are now stuck :D
Oh :s And by "stuck" he means what? The game saved (appears a Hall of Fame and save, just like when you finished the League) and then when I turn on the game again, my save appears in Rainleaf Town. I still have all my pokemon, itens, progress, everything is fine. So far the game is ok (At least I think it´s ok...) . But what does he means with "stuck"? That I can´t have any progress now? I can´t enter in the events to catch pokemons, like Gabrieleon, Keldeo, ... ? My save is corrupted? What does it mean?
So far I didn´t notice any difference, but so far I´m just training my pkmn to get lv to try the League. I don´t really try to do any progress or get in to any event or something... Anyway, what specifically means that I´m stuck?
Thanks (:
PS: When I had to choose between Giratina and Shaymin, I choose Shaymin. There´s a way to get Giratina now, or I can have only one of them?
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links