The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 3rd, 2012, 07:50 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniforday View Post
Oh, That's a relief (: I see that and found the 8th badge, now I'm training to get strong enough to beat the League. 17 guys, serious? Hahaha nice (: I will continue my progress (:

destinedjagold, I have a question. Like I said, My first save bugged, so I started a second one and I used walkthrough walls code just to get faster to the point where I lost my first save. No cheating, no walking through parts that I not supposed to pass yet in the storyline, just avoiding the grass with pokemon to get faster to the point that I was in the first save. In the first save, I had to walk A LOT, so when it bugged, I was with 0 patience to walk all that again, with all the grass, caves and stuff.
But sometimes I used the walkthrough just to get fun, explore the game, see what's comming (that's how I found all the Nefari/Gabrieleon), but I never saved the game, I was concern that it would bug my save. I just explore for fun, see what happens, then reset without save and get my save from the last savepoint, without any codes or going to areas that I not supposed to.
But now I was exploring, no pretending to save, just having fun, and I found a base of that team that has the green hair (forgot their name). I entered the base, and found a room with three pokemons (Angeallen, and other 2, one is the virus pokemon of the game, the other is a pink one). I think that's the room where you go to the Cyber World. I not sure because I'd never got to the Cyber World, the game mode that I get skip that part. :s
Anymay, When I step in the room, a message appears:

"JAGOLD: Walk-through walls, huh? Sorry RUBY, but you're now stuck.
Hm... Or maybe not... Ah...! I know...!"

Then my game save, Just like when you finished the league and get the Hall of Fame.
*(RUBY is my char name)

destinedjagold, what was that? Haha I didn't want the game to save, I was justing exploring But now It saved. What that message means? What did it do with my save? Haha I have to admit that I found it funny hahaha. But did it affected my game? And there's any way that I can get to the room without walking through the walls? I want to enter in the cyber world because I read somewhere about the unique pokemon "Mother Virus" or something. I want to capture that (:
But my question is more about that message. What it means, why did it save my game, it affect my save, ... ? Haha thanks (:
There is only one smiley that fits reacting to this story, and unfortunately, I don't think this forum has it, so I'll just type it: ROFL

If you had done what I do during these kinds of things, and saved your state before walking into places you shouldn't be at yet, you could have reloaded the previous state and gotten away from this automatic save. Seems kinda silly that they do this on purpose to punish you. :D

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old December 3rd, 2012, 10:10 AM
daniforday
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
There is only one smiley that fits reacting to this story, and unfortunately, I don't think this forum has it, so I'll just type it: ROFL

If you had done what I do during these kinds of things, and saved your state before walking into places you shouldn't be at yet, you could have reloaded the previous state and gotten away from this automatic save. Seems kinda silly that they do this on purpose to punish you. :D

Cyclone

Hahahaha lol. My game really saved. This automatic save that the game made overwrite my first one, so I can´t reload it :/. Just want to know what that "stuck" means. What it did with my save? Can I progress in the game now? Like I said, so far the game is normal, but I didn´t do anything to progress in the game, I´m just getting some leves now. I´m concern that when I try to progress, I´ll be "stuck" or something like that, wharever that means.
So, what that "stuck" means? What it did with my save?

And there´s any game guide, walkthrough or something for the part before the main storyline? I just get a pokemon called Yiyan, and I´d never heard of it. The storyline does not mention it, and the walkthrough that is in the 1st page of this post (the one avaiable for download, posted by the creator of the game) also does not mention this pokemon. So, I just get this pokemon because I had luck to find it, I didn´t found any information about it. And there´s a lot of others that the guide don´t mention.. So, there´s some guide with all the catchable pokemon unique pokemons, how to get, where, places to go after the storyline,....?

And if someone knows what that "stuck" means, please awnser me, I want to know what happen to my save.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 12:24 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

You don't follow. I mean save states. There comes with an emulator the ability to save up to ten different save states in your game, and you can go back to it at any time.

Something I found by accident once in some game is that going to a save state restores the save associated with that save state. Therefore, you COULD have gone back if you had a save state.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old December 3rd, 2012, 01:33 PM
Torabisu
Unhatched Egg

I must say, you did a nice job on this. I am going to download it, again. You did a very good job.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 04:53 PM
daniforday
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
You don't follow. I mean save states. There comes with an emulator the ability to save up to ten different save states in your game, and you can go back to it at any time.

Something I found by accident once in some game is that going to a save state restores the save associated with that save state. Therefore, you COULD have gone back if you had a save state.

Cyclone
Oh! Hahaha I knew that. Unfortunately I used the save system of the game :s If I had used the emulator save system, then I could go back.
Anyway, anybody knows what the "stuck" means? I'm concern about that :s
And if anyone knows the awnser to the other question that I made... (:
Tnks!
Old December 3rd, 2012, 10:07 PM
Correspondence

Quote:
Oh! Hahaha I knew that. Unfortunately I used the save system of the game :s If I had used the emulator save system, then I could go back.
Tnks!
If you already have like 6-7 badges i don't think it will effect your story plot, you'll only have a Hall of Fame record even if you haven't challenged the league.Or i could be wrong.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 11:31 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Tnks!
Well Stuck literally means you are either unable to move in any direction in the game or don't have any knowledge where to go next or what to do next
Old December 4th, 2012, 08:30 AM
daniforday
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Well Stuck literally means you are either unable to move in any direction in the game or don't have any knowledge where to go next or what to do next
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
If you already have like 6-7 badges i don't think it will effect your story plot, you'll only have a Hall of Fame record even if you haven't challenged the league.Or i could be wrong.
Haha thanks for the answers. I still didn´t get what "stuck" means in the game. I know that it means that I can´t move or something, but I can move. The game just save like Hall of Fame, and when I turned the game on again, I was in Rainleaf town, with all my Pokemons, all my symbols, all my itens, etc. Don´t really know what happened, If something happen. haha.

So, I don´t really get what it did with my save. So far, nothing.
I´ll wait until destinedjagold see these messages so he can answer me

I´m doing the events of the game, got Deazone, Devihel, Angealen, Keldeo, and even my 3th shiny (this time, a Roselia. I´m training her to become Roserade (: ) And until now I got no problems with the game.

Waiting for destinedjagold fo answers (:
Thanks !

And I got some questions, That i think anyone can answers

1) I had to choose between Giratina and Shaymin. I choosed Shaymin. There´s a way that I can catch Giratina now?
2) The same question, but now between Deazone e Breatherna (I choose Deazone). How can I get Breatherna now?
3) Dradiaccio is catchable?
4) There´s a way to enter in the cyber world again ? I didn´t enter the first time, because the storyline that I get was "normal 2", and so the I skip the cyber world. I want to capture the pokemons that are only in this part of the game, to complete the pokedex.

Thanks!

Last edited by daniforday; December 4th, 2012 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 4th, 2012, 09:01 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Haha thanks for the answers. I still didn´t get what "stuck" means in the game. I know that it means that I can´t move or something, but I can move. The game just save like Hall of Fame, and when I turned the game on again, I was in Rainleaf town, with all my Pokemons, all my symbols, all my itens, etc. Don´t really know what happened, If something happen. haha.

So, I don´t really get what it did with my save. So far, nothing.
I´ll wait until destinedjagold see these messages so he can answer me

I´m doing the events of the game, got Deazone, Devihel, Angealen, Keldeo, and even my 3th shiny (this time, a Roselia. I´m training her to become Roserade (: ) And until now I got no problems with the game.

Waiting for destinedjagold fo answers (:
Thanks !

And I got some questions, That i think anyone can answers

1) I had to choose between Giratina and Shaymin. I choosed Shaymin. There´s a way that I can catch Giratina now?
2) The same question, but now between Deazone e Breatherna (I choose Deazone). How can I get Breatherna now?
3) Dradiaccio is catchable?
4) There´s a way to enter in the cyber world again ? I didn´t enter the first time, because the storyline that I get was "normal 2", and so the I skip the cyber world. I want to capture the pokemons that are only in this part of the game, to complete the pokedex.

Thanks!
Walk-through-wall-detection-feature was cancelled because I became lazy. I got that idea while I was scripting the events in team Earth's base in Current Path, and that is why those are there. Originally, it was suppose to make you stuck, as in, not able to move anything at all, but I decided with the hall-of-fame-reset-the-game instead.

1. nope
2. nope
3. eeyup
4. nope. the cyber world's exclusive for the good mode only.
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:05 AM
daniforday
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

Walk-through-wall-detection-feature was cancelled because I became lazy. I got that idea while I was scripting the events in team Earth's base in Current Path, and that is why those are there. Originally, it was suppose to make you stuck, as in, not able to move anything at all, but I decided with the hall-of-fame-reset-the-game instead.

1. nope
2. nope
3. eeyup
4. nope. the cyber world's exclusive for the good mode only.

Hahaha. That´s mean man! Haha
So it did nothing with my save, just gave me a Hall of Fame save, right? Nothing that will interfere in the game or something... ?

And thank you all for the help. This game is awesome. I played a lot of hack roms and there aren´t a lot of good hacks like this one. There are few actually. Very good game, one of the best I´ve played, congrats destinedjagold (:
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Why not, after the game is completed for good or bad, disable all opposite scripts and make it possible to complete the Pokédex? Even if area exclusives are available in a new area accessible only after the E4 and HOF. Other legendaries could be side storylines triggered based on which storyline is completed.

Cyclone

Old December 4th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Leilam
Unhatched Egg

Those little pyramid things were a stroke of genius! Although i don't mind finding out what I'm doing for myself, they are such a smart idea. Additionally, I had a bit of a laugh when we were supposed to not know who you were lol.
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:37 PM
alienhunterx

For old memories sake I always got admired by talking to that pyramid even when from Beta1 to beta 15 where earlier the game took me in a different world and everything because at that time I only played this one
Old December 9th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Zach_Katt
Zachary Kattson

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Skype™ to Zach_Katt
Hi, Uh I need some major help with the game....I am stuck....Okay, so the "pyramid thingy" is telling me to go to mineral cave at dusk path.... I go in but what do I do? the monster just goes grr... and sends me back to the entrance....PLZ HELP ASAP! THNX!
PS: Yes...I [I]am[I] up at 2 am playing pokemon....lol

My Team:
1. Kipper the lv.69 Swampert
2. Squirt the lv.72 Blastoise
3. Bubbles the lv.71 Empoleon
4. Shore the lv.73 Walrien
5. Reshiram
6. Giratina

Last edited by Zach_Katt; December 9th, 2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old December 9th, 2012, 11:15 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach_Katt View Post
Hi, Uh I need some major help with the game....I am stuck....Okay, so the "pyramid thingy" is telling me to go to mineral cave at dusk path.... I go in but what do I do? the monster just goes grr... and sends me back to the entrance....PLZ HELP ASAP! THNX!
PS: Yes...I [I]am[I] up at 2 am playing pokemon....lol
You have to complete the major event of aircraft first as well as beat the story to get that poke. However it may or may not available for you depending on your story branching.
Old December 10th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Bladesclaw
Unhatched Egg

Excuse me everyone here. I am new here and i had a question to ask since i seem to be confused. I went to the twilight path and i battled may there. And after that i noticed that the leader in rainleaf town is gone and the captain that is suppose to take me to another region is gone. Do i have to restart?
Old December 10th, 2012, 11:27 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesclaw View Post
Excuse me everyone here. I am new here and i had a question to ask since i seem to be confused. I went to the twilight path and i battled may there. And after that i noticed that the leader in rainleaf town is gone and the captain that is suppose to take me to another region is gone. Do i have to restart?
Refer the walk through of DrG on first page or talk with that Yellow pyramid thing in the game.
Old December 11th, 2012, 05:35 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Refer the walk through of DrG on first page or talk with that Yellow pyramid thing in the game.
It's pink, even DJG mentioned it as "pink thingy" :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Zach_Katt
Zachary Kattson

uhh...where is the tower of fate located? (screen shots if possible plz)
need reply ASAP. Thnx! :3
PS: what is this?
file:///C:/Users/Zach/Documents/stuff/my%20things/Pokemon%20Ruby%20Destiny%20Final_01.png
(i hope the link works)
i was exploring mineral cave when I found "it".

My Team:
5. Reshiram
6. Giratina

Last edited by Zach_Katt; December 11th, 2012 at 04:44 PM.
Old December 11th, 2012, 11:18 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
It's pink, even DJG mentioned it as "pink thingy" :D
I always see it as orange maybe colour blindness or something

Quote:
uhh...where is the tower of fate located? (screen shots if possible plz)
need reply ASAP. Thnx! :3
file:///C:/Users/Zach/Documents/stuff/my%20things/Pokemon%20Ruby%20Destiny%20Final_01.png
(i hope the link works)
Surf west and then down from the Heavah League and you will reach it.

Last edited by alienhunterx; December 11th, 2012 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 12th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
(i hope the link works)
Nope, it won't work, we really don't have access to your PC, and if we had, you wouldn't be happy.
Upload the picture on imageshack/photobucket/whatever, or upload it as attachment here.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 12th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Zach_Katt
Zachary Kattson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Nope, it won't work, we really don't have access to your PC, and if we had, you wouldn't be happy.
Upload the picture on imageshack/photobucket/whatever, or upload it as attachment here.
Oh, thnx and It turns out its kelso...or whatever lol

My Team:
5. Reshiram
6. Giratina
Old December 13th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
I love your three games. The team go-getters one is my favourite! Life of guardians is very good too. Keep up the good work

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old December 14th, 2012, 12:02 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red View Post
I love your three games. The team go-getters one is my favourite! Life of guardians is very good too. Keep up the good work
If you loved this hack please play and support his other hack (Skyline) as well:D
Old December 18th, 2012, 04:17 PM
UtopiaRay
Pokemon Champion

This is a really nice hack! I love the custom Pokemon and the Music, i think i heard a theme from Kingdom Hearts! It is so Upbeat!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links