The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 22nd, 2012, 01:09 AM
jas98
Jason

Is it Completely nessasary to catch every legendary available to got catch angellallen? i accidently kill articuno and jirachi, and raikou and entei used roar and i didn't have my dugtrio with arena trap.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 09:42 AM
AoTora

Nature: Calm
Well I am playing this hack at the moment. But when I am watching walktrough on youtube that player has generation 5 pokemons in it aswell while the version I play doesn't have them. So which version do I need to download in order to get gen. 5 pokemons aswell? And where can I find .gba version for it? (Patching doesn't work on my computer -.-").

Thanks to everybody that can help =)

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 12:23 PM
Sairento Tamashii
A man protects what he loves

Nature: Adamant
Don't like ruby or sapphire remakes, doesn't look that appealing either :s

Old December 22nd, 2012, 12:51 PM
CrystalStatic
Time for real life...

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMFAO. Word up. View Post
Don't like ruby or sapphire remakes, doesn't look that appealing either :s
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 02:00 PM
AoTora

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Couldn't agree more. I didn't like original games all that much aswell but I love this hack! The storyline is just awesome!
Old December 23rd, 2012, 11:42 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
There are very few Gen 5 pokes and some ar Fakemons as well in this hack
Old December 24th, 2012, 03:52 AM
AoTora

Yes I know.. I met fakemons. But in the wt I am watching that player cought joltik and came acrosss ducklett quiet a few times.. I never saw them though so I have no idea what am I missing..

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old December 25th, 2012, 11:11 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by AoTora View Post
Yes I know.. I met fakemons. But in the wt I am watching that player cought joltik and came acrosss ducklett quiet a few times.. I never saw them though so I have no idea what am I missing..
Yup there are Joltik, Ducklett, Shinx and 2 other 5 gen pokes. Check outt eh first page and croll down it. I am quite sure DjG mentioned them in spoiler.
Old December 26th, 2012, 11:53 AM
AoTora

Hmm yeah.. I got shinx.. But no matter how much I run around I don't see any joltiks or duckletts or anything from gen 5. which is what makes me think that I have wrong version..
Old December 26th, 2012, 11:25 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Hmm yeah.. I got shinx.. But no matter how much I run around I don't see any joltiks or duckletts or anything from gen 5. which is what makes me think that I have wrong version..
Well you must be either unlucky or you have not gone to their proper locations. Try looking for Ducklett in forest areas. Joltik is in the forest below Heavah Town. I remember Ducklett is pretty common. You should be playing old beta
Old December 27th, 2012, 12:58 PM
AoTora

Hmm.. That might explain it.. Because I've been running around like crazy and haven't encauntered them. This was the only version I found on web in .gba version ~ winrar still refuses to work for me.
Old December 27th, 2012, 07:31 PM
currentwalker
Unhatched Egg

Can anyone tell me is this the final super mega version? Because repatching repatching rom is not working on my pc if this is the final can anyone give me a link ready to play thank you happy new year hihihi
Old December 27th, 2012, 11:38 PM
alienhunterx

Both you two download the final and latest version from the first page of the thread. Always keep this in mind too. Do not always trust the web
Old December 27th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by currentwalker View Post
Can anyone tell me is this the final super mega version? Because repatching repatching rom is not working on my pc if this is the final can anyone give me a link ready to play thank you happy new year hihihi
If patching doesn't work, how do you expect to play the game?
Old December 28th, 2012, 04:44 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Hmm.. That might explain it.. Because I've been running around like crazy and haven't encauntered them. This was the only version I found on web in .gba version ~ winrar still refuses to work for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by currentwalker View Post
For the both of you, the latest version available is located in the first post, which is version 15 of the final release.
Also, please note that you should not patch a ROM multiple times. You should only patch once with one ROM.

Here's a link for a tutorial on how to work with patches.
Old December 28th, 2012, 08:49 AM
FlamesofTruth
Queen of Randomness

When I downloaded the ips and ups file they didn't work. The ips wouldn't work because it said it wasn't and ips file and the ups just kept failing.
Old December 28th, 2012, 10:59 AM
AoTora

If it's not in gba format than it won't actually help since patching refuses to work my computer aswell. Will either have to wait till I get the new computer either have to play the version I have. (Found it in gba format on web).
Old December 28th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Correspondence

You both might be using the wrong ROM or something.If you are new to this you really might wanna read the tutorial given above.
Old December 28th, 2012, 11:12 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesofTruth View Post
When I downloaded the ips and ups file they didn't work. The ips wouldn't work because it said it wasn't and ips file and the ups just kept failing.
That is because you must patch the UPS file with UPS patcher not the IPS patcher like Lunar IPS. In other words you are not using the correct clean ROM. Search Google for it
Old December 28th, 2012, 11:46 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesofTruth View Post
Quote:
If it's not in gba format than it won't actually help since patching refuses to work my computer aswell. Will either have to wait till I get the new computer either have to play the version I have. (Found it in gba format on web).
From what I've heard, there are two different versions of Ruby, which are v1.0 and v1.1
I am not quite sure of that information though, but as glitchguy have stated, the reason the two of you are getting errors is probably the patch and your ROMs are not compatible.
The Ruby ROM I am using is version 1.0 and without the MUGS intro.
Old December 29th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Supacheezey
Unhatched Egg

I can't find the .ips.. Sorry if I'm missing something in plain sight, but this is my first hack I'm trying to play and having difficulty installing it..
Old December 30th, 2012, 07:20 AM
vitorhugo0
Unhatched Egg

I have question on the matter of joltik's ability. Is swarm it's only ability in this hack? I would really love a compoundeyes joltik.

Ah sorry I tried to catch another joltik and it had compoundeyes. Guess my 4th joltik did it

Last edited by vitorhugo0; December 30th, 2012 at 07:27 AM.
Old December 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM
billybob454
Unhatched Egg

Hi! I'm new here and I love this hack. The story is amazing, and this game is fun, long, and challenging. I had so much fun playing it up until now. I just beat the normal story line and I have seven badges. I need to get to Lost Shadow which requires waterfall. I've read all of the FAQ's and have read most of the posts in this thread. Apparently, Nicholas should give me the HM just north of silkwind town, but he is nowhere to be found. I've looked all over the cape by the lighthouse and by the pickachu person. I've also surfed all over oceania sea and I can't find him. What have I done wrong/what else do I have to do? I've been searching for hours...

Edit: So I finally found Nicholas at Mt. Krystal and got waterfall. The problem now is that when I go to use waterfall, it says I need another badge in order to use it out of battle. But when I go to the Leon Empire to battle Alice, she is not there. I am stuck and clueless. Any ideas?

Last edited by billybob454; December 30th, 2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old December 30th, 2012, 04:54 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybob454 View Post
Hi! I'm new here and I love this hack. The story is amazing, and this game is fun, long, and challenging. I had so much fun playing it up until now. I just beat the normal story line and I have seven badges. I need to get to Lost Shadow which requires waterfall. I've read all of the FAQ's and have read most of the posts in this thread. Apparently, Nicholas should give me the HM just north of silkwind town, but he is nowhere to be found. I've looked all over the cape by the lighthouse and by the pickachu person. I've also surfed all over oceania sea and I can't find him. What have I done wrong/what else do I have to do? I've been searching for hours...

Edit: So I finally found Nicholas at Mt. Krystal and got waterfall. The problem now is that when I go to use waterfall, it says I need another badge in order to use it out of battle. But when I go to the Leon Empire to battle Alice, she is not there. I am stuck and clueless. Any ideas?
Go to the Tower of Fate and talk to Chaomega and it'll tell you to go to Lost Shadow.
Go there so you can talk to Giratina and Shaymin. After that, you can now then battle Alice in the Leon Empire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supacheezey View Post
I can't find the .ips.. Sorry if I'm missing something in plain sight, but this is my first hack I'm trying to play and having difficulty installing it..
It's in the first post's downloads.
Here they are -> SendSpace | MediaFire
And here's the link to instructions on how to work with patches -> How To Patch
Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:25 AM
aacker29
Unhatched Egg

After my symbols were taken by the earth org or whatever, I'm told to go get back my 5 symbols... but Terry isn't there, he's out training they say. I've searched everywhere and I don't know where to find him

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links