The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #3676    
Old June 6th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by reshiram9 View Post
i have a question about ruby destiny: life of gaurdians, can you transfer pokemon from this game to games like pokemon black and white? reply asap
You would transfer the Pokemon that has the original data anyways...
And not to mention you cannot even transfer Pokemon from original 3rd generation games to B/W directly.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #3677    
Old June 7th, 2013, 12:13 AM
anhlong1122's Avatar
anhlong1122
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
I am having a problem, a really big one.
In the event at the Dragon Castle, I practically use all my revive against Giratina and now I really stuck with Zah, that freaking thing tear down my team with 1HKO move and without revive, and 6pokemon between level 40~50, all I can do is make it HP bar red and it just recover.
Can anyone please help me a bit on how can I take down this thing ?
Nevermind, go back to get Lapras and spend all the money on Revive

Last edited by anhlong1122; June 7th, 2013 at 07:27 AM.
  #3678    
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:40 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
I am having a problem, a really big one.
In the event at the Dragon Castle, I practically use all my revive against Giratina and now I really stuck with Zah, that freaking thing tear down my team with 1HKO move and without revive, and 6pokemon between level 40~50, all I can do is make it HP bar red and it just recover.
Can anyone please help me a bit on how can I take down this thing ?
Nevermind, go back to get Lapras and spend all the money on Revive
You can get those Rare Candies from the house to level up your team to match against Zah...
  #3679    
Old June 8th, 2013, 12:44 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
I am having a problem, a really big one.
In the event at the Dragon Castle, I practically use all my revive against Giratina and now I really stuck with Zah, that freaking thing tear down my team with 1HKO move and without revive, and 6pokemon between level 40~50, all I can do is make it HP bar red and it just recover.
Can anyone please help me a bit on how can I take down this thing ?
Nevermind, go back to get Lapras and spend all the money on Revive
Just use Perish Song to obliterate it.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #3680    
Old June 8th, 2013, 01:12 AM
anhlong1122's Avatar
anhlong1122
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Just use Perish Song to obliterate it.
Have to lose, lost half of the money and get Lapras for that. It make me think that the OP give us Lapras for that sole purpose.
Now I m stuck in the post game

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
You can get those Rare Candies from the house to level up your team to match against Zah...
I don't like doing the same thing twice

Last edited by anhlong1122; June 8th, 2013 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #3681    
Old June 8th, 2013, 05:52 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
Have to lose, lost half of the money and get Lapras for that. It make me think that the OP give us Lapras for that sole purpose.
Now I m stuck in the post game


I don't like doing the same thing twice
You could always just “run away” from the match. :3
And to make something clear, I didn't add Lapras just so you could beat the bosses in the Dragon Castle. :3
__________________
  #3682    
Old June 8th, 2013, 06:40 AM
anhlong1122's Avatar
anhlong1122
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
You could always just “run away” from the match. :3
And to make something clear, I didn't add Lapras just so you could beat the bosses in the Dragon Castle. :3
How in the 7 hell can I run from something with Shadow Tag. Of course I have tried that man.
  #3683    
Old June 8th, 2013, 10:59 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
How in the 7 hell can I run from something with Shadow Tag. Of course I have tried that man.
When one of your PKMN faints, the game will ask you if you'd like to send out another PKMN. :3
You can select “no” and presto~ :3
__________________
  #3684    
Old June 9th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
When one of your PKMN faints, the game will ask you if you'd like to send out another PKMN. :3
You can select “no” and presto~ :3
I still don't think that works... :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
Have to lose, lost half of the money and get Lapras for that. It make me think that the OP give us Lapras for that sole purpose.
Now I m stuck in the post game
Then abuse the mini game for Rare Candies :D
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #3685    
Old June 9th, 2013, 01:49 AM
anhlong1122's Avatar
anhlong1122
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
When one of your PKMN faints, the game will ask you if you'd like to send out another PKMN. :3
You can select “no” and presto~ :3
It say : Can't Run, and pop, the pokemon selecting screen hit my eyes.
And have to use cheat when it come to "The Champion 17" Which make me think : " How on Earth can a man beat that without cheating and only 3 heal?"
  #3686    
Old June 9th, 2013, 11:27 AM
mlwy
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
Have to lose, lost half of the money and get Lapras for that. It make me think that the OP give us Lapras for that sole purpose.
Now I m stuck in the post game


I don't like doing the same thing twice
A pokemon with leech seed makes the 3 boss battles rather easy.
1/8 of bosses' HP can restore almost half of your pokemon's HP
  #3687    
Old June 10th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
It say : Can't Run, and pop, the pokemon selecting screen hit my eyes.
And have to use cheat when it come to "The Champion 17" Which make me think : " How on Earth can a man beat that without cheating and only 3 heal?"
Rare Candy abuse + Umbreon.
Champion 17 is a piece a cake.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #3688    
Old June 10th, 2013, 07:42 AM
anhlong1122's Avatar
anhlong1122
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlwy View Post
A pokemon with leech seed makes the 3 boss battles rather easy.
1/8 of bosses' HP can restore almost half of your pokemon's HP
I use Venusaur man.
Leach seed, sleep power and Shift + F1, but all my guys are 1HKO by it and no revive left
So after all this game is about Rare candy ( no offense Jagold, it is still really good)
  #3689    
Old June 10th, 2013, 10:00 PM
dragon719's Avatar
dragon719
Garchomp
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: TBK, Indonesia
Age: 12
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Hi destiniedjagold!
I have having problem entering lost shadow to obtain my guardian pokemon.
Can somebody help me please??? I know it's kinda long time since someone post to this thread! So, please tell me what to do
__________________
Hack I Supported :

[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324][IMG]http://img219.imag
  #3690    
Old June 10th, 2013, 10:24 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon719 View Post
Hi destiniedjagold!
I have having problem entering lost shadow to obtain my guardian pokemon.
Can somebody help me please??? I know it's kinda long time since someone post to this thread! So, please tell me what to do
No one can tell the exact directions to get at that poke but to help you move at North-East direction. Ah I remember JaGold has posted the image of the Lost Shadow Valley path around in previous pages
  #3691    
Old June 10th, 2013, 10:36 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon719 View Post
Hi destiniedjagold!
I have having problem entering lost shadow to obtain my guardian pokemon.
Can somebody help me please??? I know it's kinda long time since someone post to this thread! So, please tell me what to do
If you mean that you are “lost” in Lost Shadow, then here's a little map that may help you. :3
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
It say : Can't Run, and pop, the pokemon selecting screen hit my eyes.
And have to use cheat when it come to "The Champion 17" Which make me think : " How on Earth can a man beat that without cheating and only 3 heal?"
Really? >,>
Damn, I've made a fool of myself.
__________________
  #3692    
Old June 11th, 2013, 12:43 AM
White101
 
Join Date: May 2013
how do i enter the tower of faith?
  #3693    
Old June 11th, 2013, 01:45 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by White101 View Post
how do i enter the tower of faith?
You can enter the tower when your PKMN can surf, but you can only meet with Chaomega after the Dragon Castle event. :3
__________________
  #3694    
Old June 11th, 2013, 08:50 AM
anhlong1122's Avatar
anhlong1122
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
If you mean that you are “lost” in Lost Shadow, then here's a little map that may help you. :3




Really? >,>
Damn, I've made a fool of myself.
I got lose for quite sometime in Cyber world and lost shadow :D
1 more thing, I m doing the 4 dragon part ( if it is call that) Beat 2 dragon in Breeze island, talk to angeland (?) beat Deavell and now Raquayza just tell me to leave
  #3695    
Old June 11th, 2013, 10:50 AM
White101
 
Join Date: May 2013
ok i realy need help here.
i am in the search for the fragement and i know i get one after Gabrieleon's event.but the problem is i cant do it from some reason.after he leaves his gurdien i need to search him but i just dont know where he is.i saw walkthroughs that say he is at coral sea and another that say it in dusk path but none of them are right.he is nowere.please help me in finding him

Last edited by White101; June 11th, 2013 at 11:00 AM.
  #3696    
Old June 11th, 2013, 10:51 PM
dragon719's Avatar
dragon719
Garchomp
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: TBK, Indonesia
Age: 12
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Hi guys, can i ask why i can't enter lost shadow to obtain my guardian pokemon
__________________
Hack I Supported :

[URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324][IMG]http://img219.imag
  #3697    
Old June 12th, 2013, 02:27 AM
White101
 
Join Date: May 2013
to get to the nefari/gabrileon event i need to use waterfall in the dusk path?and if so than the waterfall in he dusk path only apear to me if i pick to join team earth (I picked not to joined)/so how do i do its event?
  #3698    
Old June 12th, 2013, 04:17 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by White101 View Post
to get to the nefari/gabrileon event i need to use waterfall in the dusk path?and if so than the waterfall in he dusk path only apear to me if i pick to join team earth (I picked not to joined)/so how do i do its event?
Activating Gabrieleon's event isn't mode-based. Whatever mode you chose, you can activate the event, if Chaomega asked you to collect the fragments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon719 View Post
Hi guys, can i ask why i can't enter lost shadow to obtain my guardian pokemon
Too less info you provided... =/

Have you defeated Kronz in Lustersand Path?
Did Ranger Leana asked you to head there?


Quote:
Originally Posted by White101 View Post
ok i realy need help here.
i am in the search for the fragement and i know i get one after Gabrieleon's event.but the problem is i cant do it from some reason.after he leaves his gurdien i need to search him but i just dont know where he is.i saw walkthroughs that say he is at coral sea and another that say it in dusk path but none of them are right.he is nowere.please help me in finding him
Gabrieleon's location is in this order: Coral Sea, Fruits' Basket, Hevah Academy, Dusk Path(south from Current Path), Ice's Edge Path, Current Path, Guardia Path, Oceania Sea, and finally, back on top of Dusk Path's mountain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhlong1122 View Post
I got lose for quite sometime in Cyber world and lost shadow :D
1 more thing, I m doing the 4 dragon part ( if it is call that) Beat 2 dragon in Breeze island, talk to angeland (?) beat Deavell and now Raquayza just tell me to leave
Send me your saved file via PM, so I can investigate what is going on.
__________________
  #3699    
Old June 12th, 2013, 04:23 AM
White101
 
Join Date: May 2013
chaomega did ask me to colect the fragement.but is the event is automaticlly activated?or do i need to do somting?cuz i went to coral sea and i search for gabrileon for hours and i couldnt find him.
and is gabrileon event gives you a fragement?

Last edited by White101; June 12th, 2013 at 09:00 AM.
  #3700    
Old June 12th, 2013, 07:08 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by White101 View Post
chaomega did ask me to colect the fragement.but is the event is automaticlly activated?or do i need to do somting?cuz i went to coral sea and i search for gabrileon for hours and i couldnt find him.
and is gabrileon event gives you a fragement?
Here's what you need to do.
To start the Gabrieleon's event, make sure that Chaomega asks you to collect the fragments.
And after that, head to Oceanshine City, and walk south until you meet up with Claire and Gabrieleon.
After that, head to Dusk Path and use Waterfall on the...waterfall, and then enter the cave.
Work your way to the top to begin the event.
And then, search for Gabrieleon all around the region of Hevah. I already posted Gabby's locations in order in the previous post.
__________________
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:49 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.