The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #3726    
Old June 26th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyspark3 View Post
Are there any pokemon editors i can use to find movesets? i tried using Yape and it said ROM unrecognized.
It's locked. You can use RHEA for this ROM to work with YAPE.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #3727    
Old June 27th, 2013, 03:25 PM
FlamesofTruth
Queen of Randomness
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Female
I'm in Mt. Krystal and the inside is really hazy. There is nothing but haze. No ground, no walls. I can't go anywhere because I don't know where anything is. Help please?
  #3728    
Old June 27th, 2013, 10:02 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesofTruth View Post
I'm in Mt. Krystal and the inside is really hazy. There is nothing but haze. No ground, no walls. I can't go anywhere because I don't know where anything is. Help please?
This is entirely up to your determination and a little bit use of mind. Try to concentrate to the places you are going as well use your Save States wisely.
  #3729    
Old June 27th, 2013, 10:11 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesofTruth View Post
I'm in Mt. Krystal and the inside is really hazy. There is nothing but haze. No ground, no walls. I can't go anywhere because I don't know where anything is. Help please?
DesMume(?) does that. You can fix that though, by hacking the game.
Open the ROM with a hex editor and change the header from [RDLG] to [AXVE].
Spoiler:

Save it afterwards. And then, open the ROM with Advance Map (don't use A-Map 1.95).
Locate Mount Krystal, and then go to the 'Header' tab and change the weather.
Spoiler:

Save afterwards.
And then, open the ROM with a hex editor again, and change [AXVE] back to [RDLG].
Save and play the game. :3

Do note that your character shouldn't be inside Mount Krystal in order for the changes to take effect.
__________________
  #3730    
Old June 28th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
@DJG: I think it's No$GBA that does that... doesn't really matter, though xD Both are DS emulators that shouldn't be used...
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #3731    
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:30 AM
FlamesofTruth
Queen of Randomness
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Female
Thanks! I would have used a gba emulator, but No$gba is the only emulator that works on my laptop properly.
  #3732    
Old June 28th, 2013, 11:39 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesofTruth View Post
Thanks! I would have used a gba emulator, but No$gba is the only emulator that works on my laptop properly.
That's strange because VBA (the latest version or VBA-M) have been working fine in every system
  #3733    
Old June 30th, 2013, 08:51 AM
EternalSins
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Hey guys,
first of all great work with the patch it seems great even though i havent gotten it to run jet.

anyway i tried patching it 5 different roms so far but i always get that message:

Failed! Input checksum is invalid

any help would be much appreciated. maybe i just missed something? you have to use an usa ruby rom right?

Thank you very much in advance
  #3734    
Old June 30th, 2013, 12:32 PM
tditdatdwt's Avatar
tditdatdwt
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
does anyone know how to evolve pokemon like eggsecutor like the one the frass master had and what pokemon do get new evolutions anyways?
__________________
This is a Mudkip. Mudkip is love. Mudkip is life.
  #3735    
Old June 30th, 2013, 12:36 PM
detergeant2
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
I beat Zah in the Good Path and now I can't find Alice in the Leon Empire. Any help?
  #3736    
Old June 30th, 2013, 05:57 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by detergeant2 View Post
I beat Zah in the Good Path and now I can't find Alice in the Leon Empire. Any help?
Head back to the Tower of Fate and talk to Chaomega. He will tell you to visit Giratina in the Shadow Valley. Head to Shadow Valley and meet with Giratina there, and then Princess Alice will be in the Leon Empire.

Please read the F.A.Q. on the first post next time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tditdatdwt View Post
does anyone know how to evolve pokemon like eggsecutor like the one the frass master had and what pokemon do get new evolutions anyways?
Furruny evolves into Guibit at level 18.
Yanma evolves into Yanmega at level 25.
Flurrel evolves into Frozzel at level 25 and evolves into Nevidrel at level 48.
Whisperee has no evolution.
Stronthio has no evolution.
Baby Lugia evolves into Lugia through happiness (any time of the day).
Minkak has no evolution.
Occultales has no evolution.
Magneton evolves into Magnezone at level 42.
Stormidran has no evolution.
Sprinephy has no evolution.
Amorswan has no evolution.
Volbeat evolves into Beatote at level 25.
Illumise evolves into Illaimant at level 25.
Terrange evolves at level 30...
...into Eloatank if Attack > Defense.
...into Hulkwell if Attack = Defense.
...into Terrapul if Attack < Defense.
Exeggutor evolves into Exegglent through Sun Stone.
Skarmory evolves into Skarmiger at level 35.
Sneasel evolves into Weavile through happiness (any time of the day).
Riolu evolves into Lucario through happiness (any time of the day).


Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSins View Post
Hey guys,
first of all great work with the patch it seems great even though i havent gotten it to run jet.

anyway i tried patching it 5 different roms so far but i always get that message:

Failed! Input checksum is invalid

any help would be much appreciated. maybe i just missed something? you have to use an usa ruby rom right?

Thank you very much in advance
Yeah, the base ROM I used is a Ruby [US] version 1.0, the one without the MUGS intro.
__________________
  #3737    
Old July 1st, 2013, 10:08 AM
Powerflare's Avatar
Powerflare
Pokémon Trainer N
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Unova
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Rash
On the OG post: "You were supposed to be able to access the portal behind Chaomega, where you'll be able to reach the Hevah region in the other timeline. But meh, too much work..."
Maybe you could still add something special behind the portal after 100%ing the game that would be less time consuming to make? Just a thought but its not really important.
__________________
I like that face! Like to battle, do you?"-Crasher Wake

"... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..." -Red

Pokémon Black Version || Pokémon White Version

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
  #3738    
Old July 8th, 2013, 04:01 AM
VegettoPM's Avatar
VegettoPM
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
does anyone have problems with the patcher? I don't know why, but Tsukuyomi don't let me patch the hack. The program said ""Failed! Input checksum is invalid.". Is anyone with the same problem as me?
  #3739    
Old July 8th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Mr.no's Avatar
Mr.no
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Italy
Age: 20
Gender: Male
I remember enjoying this game alot last summer,and I'm wondering if there's something to do in the island you unlock after beating the league other than talking to NPCs.
Also,is there a way to see the date of the various updates?I'm not sure if I'm running an obsolete version.
__________________
  #3740    
Old July 8th, 2013, 11:33 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegettoPM View Post
does anyone have problems with the patcher? I don't know why, but Tsukuyomi don't let me patch the hack. The program said ""Failed! Input checksum is invalid.". Is anyone with the same problem as me?
That is because you are not choosing the correct Ruby ROM. Try patching it with Ruby 1.0 US Rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.no View Post
I remember enjoying this game alot last summer,and I'm wondering if there's something to do in the island you unlock after beating the league other than talking to NPCs.
Also,is there a way to see the date of the various updates?I'm not sure if I'm running an obsolete version.
You can always see the update on the first page and the last time DjG made it... Also the current beta version released is Version 16.4

Last edited by alienhunterx; July 8th, 2013 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #3741    
Old July 9th, 2013, 12:19 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Thanks alienhunterx for replying to their questions. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerflare View Post
On the OG post: "You were supposed to be able to access the portal behind Chaomega, where you'll be able to reach the Hevah region in the other timeline. But meh, too much work..."
Maybe you could still add something special behind the portal after 100%ing the game that would be less time consuming to make? Just a thought but its not really important.
Laziness is one of the most difficult illnesses a human body deals with. >.>
But really though, other than laziness, I also need to focus more on SkyLine now. That game has been dying for an update. <.<
__________________
  #3742    
Old July 11th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Corvos's Avatar
Corvos
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: France
Gender: Male
Hello
First I love this game,but I can't find ruby
__________________
  #3743    
Old July 12th, 2013, 10:19 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvos View Post
Hello
First I love this game,but I can't find ruby
Talk with Chaomega who will direct you to where Ruby fragments are..
  #3744    
Old July 13th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
DJG, Gamefreak finally stole your fakemons =D
At least in name, that is =D
Spritzee:



Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
That is because you are not choosing the correct Ruby ROM. Try patching it with Ruby 1.0 US Rom
Without MUGS intro, that is.
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #3745    
Old July 13th, 2013, 05:05 AM
VegettoPM's Avatar
VegettoPM
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
That is because you are not choosing the correct Ruby ROM. Try patching it with Ruby 1.0 US Rom
I've tried with other Rubys rom bases and still the same problem. I cannot patch it and don't know why.

Jagold, are you gonna release any .ips patches from now on?
  #3746    
Old July 13th, 2013, 07:57 PM
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
DJG, Gamefreak finally stole your fakemons =D
At least in name, that is =D
Spritzee
Wow, koinkidink. What's the fakemon Spritzee look like again?
__________________
More good news! A friend gave me his old laptop! It's definitely not new, but it's modern and fully functional! Nothing can stop me now!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
  #3747    
Old July 13th, 2013, 11:05 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Wow, koinkidink. What's the fakemon Spritzee look like again?
I said in name =) Spritzee sounds like Spritzle =D
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
  #3748    
Old July 14th, 2013, 07:33 PM
BLACKOUT's Avatar
BLACKOUT
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Hey guys this is my 2nd play through of this hack and it got even better! Its surprising how much more the story soaks in on the 2nd time around! Anyways I have a little problem. I just got done with the lost shadow place where Gaia says giratina will be your guardian Pokemon. I saw the future where the guy runs through you and now I am stuck. The pyramid rock things say to go to inform the hevah league that giratina is on the loose, or get a new symbol in lustersand town. I got the symbol before the giratina stuff, and when I go to the hevah league nothing happens other than the guard saying I don't have all 8 symbols yet. I don't know what to do and this didn't happen on the first play through. Sometimes I use a walk through walls code to avoid using HM slaves so did I walk around an event? Thanks for the help! Best hack ever!!!

P.s. is there a way to get programs like YAPE to open this game? I wanna see some of the details on the legendaries .
  #3749    
Old July 14th, 2013, 08:00 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
DJG, Gamefreak finally stole your fakemons =D
At least in name, that is =D
Spritzee:

Spoiler:
Close. :3
Sprizzle =/= Spritzee
But not close enough. <3

I should sue them!!! >.>
lol jk~


Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
Hey guys this is my 2nd play through of this hack and it got even better! Its surprising how much more the story soaks in on the 2nd time around! Anyways I have a little problem. I just got done with the lost shadow place where Gaia says giratina will be your guardian Pokemon. I saw the future where the guy runs through you and now I am stuck. The pyramid rock things say to go to inform the hevah league that giratina is on the loose, or get a new symbol in lustersand town. I got the symbol before the giratina stuff, and when I go to the hevah league nothing happens other than the guard saying I don't have all 8 symbols yet. I don't know what to do and this didn't happen on the first play through. Sometimes I use a walk through walls code to avoid using HM slaves so did I walk around an event? Thanks for the help! Best hack ever!!!
Try going back to Guardia Town and defeat the Gym Leader there. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
P.s. is there a way to get programs like YAPE to open this game? I wanna see some of the details on the legendaries .
Here's how...
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
Open the ROM with a hex editor and change the header from [RDLG] to [AXVE].
Spoiler:

Save it afterwards.

And when that's done, you can now open the game through YAPE and other tools. :3
Just make sure switch it back to RDLG when you're done. :3
__________________
  #3750    
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Niwa's Avatar
Niwa
.Blank
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 23
Nature: Relaxed
Currently trying to patch this game through my mobile but only have an app to patch .ips files and not .ups ones. Computer deprived for a few months. Any help is appreciated.
__________________
Credit to Loki; AvaxSig
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.