The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #3751    
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:20 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegettoPM View Post

Jagold, are you gonna release any .ips patches from now on?
JaGold has placed both the ips as well as UPS format in download package...
Reply With Quote
  #3752    
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:28 PM
Niwa's Avatar
Niwa
.Blank
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 23
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
JaGold has placed both the ips as well as UPS format in download package...
It's actually not in either packages (mediafire or sendspace). If it's in a post somewhere in this thread, feel free to hot link us in need.
__________________
Credit to Loki; AvaxSig
Reply With Quote
  #3753    
Old July 15th, 2013, 01:08 PM
BLACK0UT's Avatar
BLACK0UT
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
hello i am back again! ... with another problem:/ anyways i just got done collecting the 8 R.D. fragments, but i just realized that my bag was full from the beginning of the collecting. so technically i have 0. i read the FAQ and it said to talk to the rocks/pyramids and the just say, "so you collected them all? Let me count them." and nothing happens. i went and talked to Chaomega and he acts like i am still on the quest to go and find them. i searched the thread and it seemed like someone else had this problem, and then you (assuming destinedjagold will eventually read this) told him to PM you the sav file. i can do that, or if yall know what else i should try that works too! thanks for the help everyone! once again the best hack made in my opinion!
Reply With Quote
  #3754    
Old July 15th, 2013, 05:53 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
hello i am back again! ... with another problem:/ anyways i just got done collecting the 8 R.D. fragments, but i just realized that my bag was full from the beginning of the collecting. so technically i have 0. i read the FAQ and it said to talk to the rocks/pyramids and the just say, "so you collected them all? Let me count them." and nothing happens. i went and talked to Chaomega and he acts like i am still on the quest to go and find them. i searched the thread and it seemed like someone else had this problem, and then you (assuming destinedjagold will eventually read this) told him to PM you the sav file. i can do that, or if yall know what else i should try that works too! thanks for the help everyone! once again the best hack made in my opinion!
PM me your saved file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niwa View Post
It's actually not in either packages (mediafire or sendspace). If it's in a post somewhere in this thread, feel free to hot link us in need.
I'll post an .ips file soon. :3
...and done~
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle

Last edited by destinedjagold; July 16th, 2013 at 01:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3755    
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:21 AM
h4cker
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
I have been playing this game a while and loving it. But as most others my post comes with a question. I am wondering where there is any evolution of nevidrel. I don't know his pre evolved forms and have no idea where to catch him. Some help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #3756    
Old July 17th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Skysawz
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Hi! Um, I'm having a serious problem.
After you beat the Hevah League, you go to that tower (north of Silkwind Town) I think it's Fate Tower, well, you talk to Chaomega and he tells you to go to the Shadow Valley, because Giratina is there. Well.. I go to Mineral Cave, and, the portal that leads you to the Shadow Valley isn't there. Did I miss something?
Reply With Quote
  #3757    
Old July 17th, 2013, 06:38 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysawz View Post
Hi! Um, I'm having a serious problem.
After you beat the Hevah League, you go to that tower (north of Silkwind Town) I think it's Fate Tower, well, you talk to Chaomega and he tells you to go to the Shadow Valley, because Giratina is there. Well.. I go to Mineral Cave, and, the portal that leads you to the Shadow Valley isn't there. Did I miss something?
zzz...i seriously need to check why that is happening...
anyway, you can't even get the eighth badge without visiting Giratina in Shadow Valley first. Have you already done that event before?


Quote:
Originally Posted by h4cker View Post
I have been playing this game a while and loving it. But as most others my post comes with a question. I am wondering where there is any evolution of nevidrel. I don't know his pre evolved forms and have no idea where to catch him. Some help would be greatly appreciated.
You can check my YouTube videos of LoG's dex though.
Nevidrel's basic form is Flurrel which are found in Low Point Path. :3
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #3758    
Old July 18th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Skysawz
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Maybe that's it, my sister used the "get all badges" code, and, well she finished the Hevah League. :l Welp, I should start again. Anyways, it's my favorite hack!! Omg. Also, I'd like to know if Chaomega is obtainable.~

I can't wait to see your new hack, SkyLine!
Reply With Quote
  #3759    
Old July 18th, 2013, 05:11 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysawz View Post
Maybe that's it, my sister used the "get all badges" code, and, well she finished the Hevah League. :l
oh... >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysawz View Post
Also, I'd like to know if Chaomega is obtainable.~
Yeah, Chaomega's obtainable. Check the F.A.Q. on the first post to know how. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysawz View Post
I can't wait to see your new hack, SkyLine!
SkyLine's on hold at the moment because I am making a new hack for a ROM Hacking Competition that I am participating in. :3
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #3760    
Old July 18th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Skysawz
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Oh, I think I saw that in your facebook page, (About the hack contest thingy) dear, I hope you win. LoG is increadible, I loved it. My favorite fakemon is Dohydra :3 And Devihel.

Also, there's a problem.
When you're at "The final Showdown" at the Dragon Castle, after you beat Gaia and Zah, well, you're back home. Well, thing is, when I headed to Leon Empire (I don't know, I wanted to see Alice) She was there. First, you had to go to Shadow Valley to make her appear... Right? But, she was there, I didn't even talk to Chaomega or anything. I just went there and battled her, I got the badge, and I headed to the league. That was the problem, my sister didn't use the gameshark, but it was an error.

~Anyways, great hack!
Reply With Quote
  #3761    
Old July 19th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Digizapper
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
where is the tower of fate?
Reply With Quote
  #3762    
Old July 19th, 2013, 01:07 PM
Skysawz
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Tower of Fate (I think that's the name)

North of Silkwind Town, it actually looks like a cave. :3

Also~ How do I make Seadra evolve..?

Last edited by Skysawz; July 19th, 2013 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #3763    
Old July 19th, 2013, 10:49 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digizapper View Post
where is the tower of fate?
Than what is that place to the south - west of Heavah League. I am sure that is the Tower of Fate..
Reply With Quote
  #3764    
Old July 23rd, 2013, 07:34 PM
U_Flame's Avatar
U_Flame
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UnderwaterSapphire in Hoenn 100 years in the future
Age: 18
Gender: Male
The Tower of Fate is both north of Silkwind and west of the Hevah League. Either way takes you there.
__________________
Computer broke not a month after. Jesus. Still got everything backed up though!

Times I've been ninja'd: 16
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Reply With Quote
  #3765    
Old July 23rd, 2013, 11:52 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
The Tower of Fate is both north of Silkwind and west of the Hevah League. Either way takes you there.
And south from border...
We can continue like this xD
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #3766    
Old July 24th, 2013, 04:00 PM
U_Flame's Avatar
U_Flame
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UnderwaterSapphire in Hoenn 100 years in the future
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
And south from border...
We can continue like this xD
Don't forget it's also east of the border too! :3
__________________
Computer broke not a month after. Jesus. Still got everything backed up though!

Times I've been ninja'd: 16
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Reply With Quote
  #3767    
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:42 PM
mucus's Avatar
mucus
Moémon Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Usa
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
It's probably mentioned somewhere, but what's the total number of pokemon in this?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3768    
Old July 26th, 2013, 10:11 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucus View Post
It's probably mentioned somewhere, but what's the total number of pokemon in this?
No one has ever counted them but I think they are equal to the number which a ROM can hold. That is 386 and some extra ones...Play a Ruby game you will know
Reply With Quote
  #3769    
Old July 26th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucus View Post
It's probably mentioned somewhere, but what's the total number of pokemon in this?
Not all are available as some are just event ones but as alien said 386 + about 10 replaced ???s.
But as I said, availability is different...
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #3770    
Old July 27th, 2013, 04:36 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucus View Post
It's probably mentioned somewhere, but what's the total number of pokemon in this?
In LoG's PokeDex, u can capture only 202 Pokémon + a small number of PKMN which aren't in the dex. e.g.: Dohydra, Sprizzle, Suvir, Giratina, etc~
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #3771    
Old July 29th, 2013, 06:59 PM
SilvertheLugia's Avatar
SilvertheLugia
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Female
Nature: Bashful
How do you get sprizzle and dohydra?
Reply With Quote
  #3772    
Old July 29th, 2013, 07:04 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilvertheLugia View Post
How do you get sprizzle and dohydra?
There are three modes in the game: Good, Bad and Normal.
Each mode has a special Pokémon for capture.
Good Mode = Suvir.
Bad Mode = Dohydra.
Normal Mode = Sprizzle.

:3
_______________________________________
Also...

Have I applied the Physical/Special split on LoG?
I couldn't remember if I did. >.>
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #3773    
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:32 PM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

Also...

Have I applied the Physical/Special split on LoG?
I couldn't remember if I did. >.>
I don't think you did... :D Do you plan to? :D
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Reply With Quote
  #3774    
Old August 1st, 2013, 02:18 AM
Lantz's Avatar
Lantz
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Basel,Switzerland
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Where can I find an Aerodactyl?
Reply With Quote
  #3775    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:10 AM
emhelmark
emhelmark
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
hello i am back again! ... with another problem:/ anyways i just got done collecting the 8 R.D. fragments, but i just realized that my bag was full from the beginning of the collecting. so technically i have 0. i read the FAQ and it said to talk to the rocks/pyramids and the just say, "so you collected them all? Let me count them." and nothing happens. i went and talked to Chaomega and he acts like i am still on the quest to go and find them. i searched the thread and it seemed like someone else had this problem, and then you (assuming destinedjagold will eventually read this) told him to PM you the sav file. i can do that, or if yall know what else i should try that works too! thanks for the help everyone! once again the best hack made in my opinion!
i got the same situation x.x
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 01:35 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.