The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 26th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Drakilax

I've only just started the game but already I love the soundtrack and area design.
It feels more realistic to have towns that aren't just a few houses in a large open space.
Old August 30th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Robo Prometheus

I'm only 5 minutes into the game and I hear a Chrono Trigger track.

I love this game already.
Old September 2nd, 2013, 08:57 AM
Hodor

I was on the part where you fight the vessel, but I flew away to train. I went to boulder city and when I went to the right it re-triggered a story event except everyone was invisible. Then I woke up in the house in the future but when i went outside, I was in control of a different npc. When i talked to my character the regualr cutscene continued and then I regained control of my character.

The problem is that I cannot fly anywhere except the League, Leon Empire, Breeze Island, and Rainleaf town so it's really annoying. Is there anything to do in my game to fix this or am I stuck to walking for the remainder of my game?
Old September 2nd, 2013, 12:49 PM
deathblade811

my riolu is level 34 and it hasent evolved D: any suggestions?
Old September 2nd, 2013, 05:43 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathblade811 View Post
my riolu is level 34 and it hasent evolved D: any suggestions?
Level it, don't let it faint, uh, I guess that's it? =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
I was on the part where you fight the vessel, but I flew away to train. I went to boulder city and when I went to the right it re-triggered a story event except everyone was invisible. Then I woke up in the house in the future but when i went outside, I was in control of a different npc. When i talked to my character the regualr cutscene continued and then I regained control of my character.

The problem is that I cannot fly anywhere except the League, Leon Empire, Breeze Island, and Rainleaf town so it's really annoying. Is there anything to do in my game to fix this or am I stuck to walking for the remainder of my game?
PM me your saved file so I can investigate what happened, and so I can fix it for a next release.
Anyway, talk to the pink pyramid so it'll let you fly to the Dragon Castle.
Old September 6th, 2013, 09:55 AM
EatNipples

There is no "pokemon" option available in my menu. Only pokedex, bag, player, save, option and exit....
Is this a bug or is it meant to be like that? I am already past the 2nd E.M.
Old September 6th, 2013, 11:54 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatNipples View Post
There is no "pokemon" option available in my menu. Only pokedex, bag, player, save, option and exit....
Maybe you have not caught any poke except your starter or I think there is a problem with your ROM
Old September 7th, 2013, 02:00 AM
Th3Duke99088
Duke

Nature: Timid
I'm on the the ranger side and I'm in mineral cave and I go through it and I see the OW sprite for some awesome looking pokemon but it won't let me battle it or move out of the way to continue... I did the Team Earth side first and got past it but got stuck after you see the future... help... you probably answered this before but I'm too lazy to look through 154 pages of posts...

I shall pass through this world but once:
any good therefore that I can do

or any kindness I can show to any human being,
let me do it now,
let me not defer or neglect it
for I shall not pass this way again.

Hacks I am working on

Old September 7th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Orifiel
Priestess

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Duke99088 View Post
I'm on the the ranger side and I'm in mineral cave and I go through it and I see the OW sprite for some awesome looking pokemon but it won't let me battle it or move out of the way to continue... I did the Team Earth side first and got past it but got stuck after you see the future... help... you probably answered this before but I'm too lazy to look through 154 pages of posts...
It's more challenging if you figure it out yourself.
But this game has plenty of bugs that I found but despite that
It's very interesting and well made. I've played it 5 times ever since
I discover it last year ago. It was the very first well made hack that
I played and I hope Jagold would continue making one.
Old September 7th, 2013, 05:11 AM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

Nature: Gentle
whenever i try to play this on my flash cart, i get a glitchy screen. like no image, but a bunch of random colored pixels. it won't start up, and i've tried multiple times. i'm using a Ruby USA ROM, so idk why it's happening.

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old September 9th, 2013, 12:11 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
That event is no buggy. Life of guardians has 3 story branches and some pokes are designed for specific story only
Old September 9th, 2013, 06:05 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Quote:
Ranger Side (also known as the Good Side): That PKMN blocking the way is called 'Dohydra' and can only be obtained if you took the Team Earth Side (also known as the Bad Side) of the game. To continue progress, head back to Lustersand Town and get the symbol from Kronz. After that, talk to him again so Ranger Leana will appear and will tell you to head to Mineral Cave.

Team Earth Side (also known as the Bad Side): I have no idea how you got 'stuck' in that scene though. Some details of where you are or what happened might help, and of course, if you got screenshots, then that'll help too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatNipples View Post
Go back to your home in Guardia Town and go to your bed.
You must have missed an event there.
Old September 12th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Th3Duke99088
Duke

Good Side: I got through the mineral cave thing and out of the graveyard and am at the League and stuck again... I just went straight there after talking to the shaman in Rintah(?) town... I talk to the pointy rock and it tells me to go to the League or go to Lusterland(?) and get a new symbol which I already have... I have no clue what to do...

Bad Side: After I got stuck I had a save state where I chose sides so I went to that and started the good side, so yeeeaaahhh... don't have any screenshots or anything and can't go back (I don't think I was stuck just that a couldn't find the exit)

let me do it now,

Hacks I am working on

Old September 12th, 2013, 07:50 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Quote:
Good Side: I got through the mineral cave thing and out of the graveyard and am at the League and stuck again... I just went straight there after talking to the shaman in Rintah(?) town... I talk to the pointy rock and it tells me to go to the League or go to Lusterland(?) and get a new symbol which I already have... I have no clue what to do...
Hm...
Try going to Guardia Town and defeat the new Leader there.
Old September 13th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Th3Duke99088
Duke

Yeah I decided to download the walkthrough and am now fighting a Vessel... I'm extremely underleveled... what type is it?

let me do it now,

Hacks I am working on

Old September 13th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Yeah I decided to download the walkthrough and am now fighting a Vessel... I'm extremely underleveled... what type is it?
???-type.
And if you don't excessively grind you will always be underleveled But it can be beaten very easily =)
There are 2 super easy ways.
1) Perish Song
2) Toxic (unless he spams blessing)
Old September 13th, 2013, 11:56 AM
BillyTheBumGamez
Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!

Nature: Jolly
Hey DestinedJagold! I love this hack! I played for hours on end just to beat this hack!
Though There are a heck load of bugs. I was playing LoG and I just beat the shadow valley event and I escape from the cave I talk to the shaman in that town (Don't remember the name...)`I talk to the piramid thingy and It says to: Go to the Pokemon league or go to another town and beat the E.M.(Btw I chose not to work with team earth) and I already Have the symbol! I also went to gaurdia town and no E.M. Building is there! Please help... (P.S. Love the music! Like saria's song from ocarina of time The victory theme from Crono trigger an most of all the final fantasy victory theme! Amazing job!

Its so true.

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicGameBums
Old September 13th, 2013, 06:19 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicGameBums View Post
Hey DestinedJagold! I love this hack! I played for hours on end just to beat this hack!
Though There are a heck load of bugs. I was playing LoG and I just beat the shadow valley event and I escape from the cave I talk to the shaman in that town (Don't remember the name...)`I talk to the piramid thingy and It says to: Go to the Pokemon league or go to another town and beat the E.M.(Btw I chose not to work with team earth) and I already Have the symbol! I also went to gaurdia town and no E.M. Building is there! Please help... (P.S. Love the music! Like saria's song from ocarina of time The victory theme from Crono trigger an most of all the final fantasy victory theme! Amazing job!
How in blazes were you able to get the Hevah Symbol? o.0
PM me your saved file so I can investigate what's going on...
Old September 14th, 2013, 02:13 AM
BillyTheBumGamez
Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
How in blazes were you able to get the Hevah Symbol? o.0
PM me your saved file so I can investigate what's going on...
No no not the heavah symbol. lustersands symbol. Lol. Sorry

Its so true.

Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/EpicGameBums
Old September 14th, 2013, 07:22 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicGameBums View Post
No no not the heavah symbol. lustersands symbol. Lol. Sorry
Oh, then go and talk to Kronz again. :3
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:17 AM
NicoTin

I activated the event with rayquaza and didnt know that i was underleveled this much. I was able to beat the vessel and giratina but zah is to much. My question is if it is possible after you are beaten, to fly away and buy more items and grind some levels (rare candys) and change pokemon (lapras) and still be able to continue with the story .
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:10 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoTin View Post
I activated the event with rayquaza and didnt know that i was underleveled this much. I was able to beat the vessel and giratina but zah is to much. My question is if it is possible after you are beaten, to fly away and buy more items and grind some levels (rare candys) and change pokemon (lapras) and still be able to continue with the story .
Yes.
Just talk to the pink pyramid again so you can fly there.
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:19 AM
Feroniamon
Harmony of Storms

Nature: Modest
I have played the complete Ruby Destiny trilogy and I can easily say Life of Guardians is one of the best hacks I have played. I like the idea with the different Gym Leaders and the legendary Guardian Pokémons, which will choose a trainer as it´s guardian. And when the story continues, things will get only better with story branching (i prefer the Ranger side, because I can catch the mother virus) and the story of the Ruby Destiny and the timelines. Zah is a villain which has really surprised me, making Giratina a unwilling puppet.

I wish good luck with the making new Ruby Destiny game (I´m a bit curious because of the question: In which timeline is the new game settled? Judging from the trailers, it could be the real timeline).
Old September 18th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Th3Duke99088
Duke

where is the HM Cut? somehow I didn't get it yet and im going to twilight path to go to fight Devil Dragon (Devhiel?) I beat the M17 and Jimmy/Devhiel, beat Alice and got Deazone?(Dragon of Death), Talked to angellen(?) and your walkthrough says to go to twilight path and talk to Crossel and fight Devhiel... I need cut... to get past trees... help me...

P.S. I'm sorry if I miss-spelled some of the names

let me do it now,

Hacks I am working on

Old September 18th, 2013, 09:44 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Quote:
where is the HM Cut? somehow I didn't get it yet and im going to twilight path to go to fight Devil Dragon (Devhiel?) I beat the M17 and Jimmy/Devhiel, beat Alice and got Deazone?(Dragon of Death), Talked to angellen(?) and your walkthrough says to go to twilight path and talk to Crossel and fight Devhiel... I need cut... to get past trees... help me...
In the Help Section/F.A.Q. in the first post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
Help Section
"We should know where to ask for help."

Here's a F.A.Q., and I hope it'll be helpful.
Spoiler:
H.M. F.A.Q...

HM01 - Cut
You can get it in Sinister Woods from a Bug Catcher.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links