The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #3876    
Old October 3rd, 2013, 02:19 PM
blastatron
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Great music. The rival music reminds me of a certain game about hearts and keyblades.
Reply With Quote
  #3877    
Old October 9th, 2013, 11:24 AM
icecool86's Avatar
icecool86
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
so does breeding work in here and did scyther and its evolution get any new moves?
Reply With Quote
  #3878    
Old October 11th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Whyvile's Avatar
Whyvile
Toot your horns
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Massachussets, U.S.A
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Uh...

You know how you're supposed to talk to the green diamond right outside Lost Shadow Vally to obtain Shaymin?

Well, I did it, yet only Giratina appears, and the Saplings/Diamond isn't/aren't there anymore.

I have a save before Shadow Valley, thankfully, right at Sirvus.

Also, the Giratina theme is freakin epic.
__________________
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic399658_4.gifThe one chosen by the Armor. (credit to rikkutakanashi for background)
Reply With Quote
  #3879    
Old October 17th, 2013, 09:28 PM
patchlist's Avatar
patchlist
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
i recently defeated the mother virus.. Then i consukted the stone and it said to go to mineral cave in dusk path.. I went there and theres nothing there...
Are there other mineral caves in dusk path? im pretty sure i searched the whole cave and theres nothing there

I have 6 badges right now.. And i have chosen the good side? did i miss something?

i recently defeated the mother virus and i consulted the stone what to do next and it said to go to the mineral cave in dusk path.. So i went there.. I searched the whole cave but nothings there.. Did i miss something?
i have 6 badges now

Last edited by patchlist; October 17th, 2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #3880    
Old October 18th, 2013, 12:49 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by patchlist View Post
i recently defeated the mother virus.. Then i consukted the stone and it said to go to mineral cave in dusk path.. I went there and theres nothing there...
Are there other mineral caves in dusk path? im pretty sure i searched the whole cave and theres nothing there

I have 6 badges right now.. And i have chosen the good side? did i miss something?
Go to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz again. Ranger Leana should show up there, telling you to head over to Shadow Valley.
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #3881    
Old October 18th, 2013, 02:54 AM
hate++'s Avatar
hate++
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
it is very very VERRYY annoying to walk/run back and forth, and back and forth, and BACK AND FORTH!! from one area to another but there's nothing i can do about it because that's what the game ask me to do ..


i am currently re-battling the EMs for my lost symbols and i am wondering if when can i get the oh-so-helpful HM FLY
__________________
hatred motivates us to do better ....
Reply With Quote
  #3882    
Old October 18th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Orifiel's Avatar
Orifiel
Priestess
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by hate++ View Post
it is very very VERRYY annoying to walk/run back and forth, and back and forth, and BACK AND FORTH!! from one area to another but there's nothing i can do about it because that's what the game ask me to do ..


i am currently re-battling the EMs for my lost symbols and i am wondering if when can i get the oh-so-helpful HM FLY
It is an RPG, after all that's it supposed to be.
Anyways if you're finding HM FLY (which I don't know where) Try asking the pink pyramid and it will tell what you want to know and what's the next thing you need to do.
__________________
~ Pair | Character | Previously L96 ~
Reply With Quote
  #3883    
Old October 20th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Whyvile's Avatar
Whyvile
Toot your horns
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Massachussets, U.S.A
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Nvrm, I realized you had to talk to the saplings before fighting Gaia.

Luckily I had a savestate near that part of the game, so Shaymin is mine >:D
__________________
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic399658_4.gifThe one chosen by the Armor. (credit to rikkutakanashi for background)
Reply With Quote
  #3884    
Old October 20th, 2013, 02:54 PM
patchlist's Avatar
patchlist
 
Join Date: May 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
Go to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz again. Ranger Leana should show up there, telling you to head over to Shadow Valley.
thanks... This did the trick...
Reply With Quote
  #3885    
Old November 9th, 2013, 01:42 AM
openkaart's Avatar
openkaart
Chilling like snorlax
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Amsterdam
Age: 27
Gender: Male
is there a list of the fakemon with there evolutions?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3886    
Old November 9th, 2013, 02:01 AM
VV's Avatar
VV
ブラック
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Beyond the Boundary
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to VV
How can I get Keldeo?
By the way, the music you inserted was sooo awesome. I think those music came from Chrono cross, final fantasy & Kingdom hearts! Pure awesomenessss ~
__________________
V.V
Reply With Quote
  #3887    
Old November 9th, 2013, 09:22 AM
RimasLT's Avatar
RimasLT
My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Lithuania, Moletai
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to RimasLT
Bravo for creator,bravo..... ( say 100 times )

What will creator of RD series create next? Can I know?
__________________
Hacks I support :








Reply With Quote
  #3888    
Old November 14th, 2013, 04:02 AM
Yoshiki.Freii
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Gender: Male
Uhh-- i'm a newbie here.

Please help.
I downloaded the file.. now, how can i play it?
Why is it UPS File? What's the Patch for? How can i play it using an GBA Emulator?
How can i convert it into GBA File?

Please help.. thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #3889    
Old November 14th, 2013, 04:46 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiki.Freii View Post
Uhh-- i'm a newbie here.

Please help.
I downloaded the file.. now, how can i play it?
Why is it UPS File? What's the Patch for? How can i play it using an GBA Emulator?
How can i convert it into GBA File?

Please help.. thanks.
Check this site~
http://destinedjagold.webs.com/howtopatch.htm


Quote:
Originally Posted by RimasLT View Post
Bravo for creator,bravo..... ( say 100 times )

What will creator of RD series create next? Can I know?
A 4th RD game's in the making~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
How can I get Keldeo?
By the way, the music you inserted was sooo awesome. I think those music came from Chrono cross, final fantasy & Kingdom hearts! Pure awesomenessss ~
You will be able to battle and capture Keldeo when Chaomega asks you to collect the fragments. :3
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #3890    
Old November 14th, 2013, 04:46 AM
VV's Avatar
VV
ブラック
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Beyond the Boundary
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to VV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshiki.Freii View Post
Uhh-- i'm a newbie here.

Please help.
I downloaded the file.. now, how can i play it?
Why is it UPS File? What's the Patch for? How can i play it using an GBA Emulator?
How can i convert it into GBA File?

Please help.. thanks.
You need to path the UPS file to a clean RUBY ROM like IPS.
But you'll need a Tsukuyomi (which is the patcher for UPS files)
__________________
V.V
Reply With Quote
  #3891    
Old November 14th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Sider's Avatar
Sider
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Michigan, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
How come I can't get this to work on gPsP? I've converted both types of the hack and tried to play them on my psp and it wouldn't work. When I load the hack it just is a big scrambled mess of green, white, and purple. Any clues on how to remedy this?
__________________


3DS Friend Code: 3668-9185-5171 Add and send PM please!

Native Vivillon Pattern:

Certified "Keeper of TRUTH" see post #5 in my shop

Elements and Sider's Ultimate Trade Shop

Sider's Trader Review =]
Reply With Quote
  #3892    
Old November 15th, 2013, 10:44 PM
XandYPeekaMon's Avatar
XandYPeekaMon
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Can't wait to see your 4th installment in the Ruby Destiny series. Best of luck to you.
__________________
My favorite Pokémon Rom Hacks:




Reply With Quote
  #3893    
Old November 16th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Pecilia's Avatar
Pecilia
WOO! ADVENTURE!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Eye Oh Wah
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
I beat the story a while ago (after that played Reign of Legends), I still need to super grind for the Master 17 sometime. I really think this is a great game and I am eager for the 4th installment.
__________________

|Formerly: greenmoon1996 |Please notify me if (and which) one of the .GIFs is too large so I can remove it.|
Reply With Quote
  #3894    
Old November 16th, 2013, 06:54 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sider View Post
How come I can't get this to work on gPsP? I've converted both types of the hack and tried to play them on my psp and it wouldn't work. When I load the hack it just is a big scrambled mess of green, white, and purple. Any clues on how to remedy this?
No clue, sorry.
You are better off asking in the Simple Questions Thread.

----------


Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmoon1996 View Post
I beat the story a while ago (after that played Reign of Legends), I still need to super grind for the Master 17 sometime. I really think this is a great game and I am eager for the 4th installment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XandYPeekaMon View Post
Can't wait to see your 4th installment in the Ruby Destiny series. Best of luck to you.
Thank you both.
I promise that RD: BT will not be as difficult and frustrating as RD: LoG (double team madness and high-level wtf-ness).
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #3895    
Old November 16th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Pecilia's Avatar
Pecilia
WOO! ADVENTURE!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Eye Oh Wah
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
No clue, sorry.
You are better off asking in the Simple Questions Thread.

----------






Thank you both.
I promise that RD: BT will not be as difficult and frustrating as RD: LoG (double team madness and high-level wtf-ness).
Mineral Cave with the Level 30s before 2nd gym cured that. Then using no miss moves helped too lol. I also had a question concerning BT. Will it contain Fairy type or still stick with 3rd Gen typings?
__________________

|Formerly: greenmoon1996 |Please notify me if (and which) one of the .GIFs is too large so I can remove it.|
Reply With Quote
  #3896    
Old November 17th, 2013, 12:10 AM
RimasLT's Avatar
RimasLT
My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Lithuania, Moletai
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to RimasLT
Fairy typing would be good choice
__________________
Hacks I support :








Reply With Quote
  #3897    
Old November 17th, 2013, 09:09 AM
TheEXeS0r's Avatar
TheEXeS0r
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sider View Post
How come I can't get this to work on gPsP? I've converted both types of the hack and tried to play them on my psp and it wouldn't work. When I load the hack it just is a big scrambled mess of green, white, and purple. Any clues on how to remedy this?
does the gPSP emulator support th 128k flash save type?

and isn't gPSP an emulator for the PSP?
__________________
Progressing Hacks i want to support:

Reply With Quote
  #3898    
Old November 18th, 2013, 07:31 PM
tettrax
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
So... is there any way to get down from dragon castle? I happened to have saved while in the castle and don't have any pokemon capable of fly or teleport... Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote
  #3899    
Old November 18th, 2013, 07:43 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by tettrax View Post
So... is there any way to get down from dragon castle? I happened to have saved while in the castle and don't have any pokemon capable of fly or teleport... Thanks in advance!
Er... You're screwed... Sorry... >.>
Try and white out, and then talk to the pyramid so you can fly back there once again.
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #3900    
Old November 18th, 2013, 09:19 PM
tettrax
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Sounds like I'm just going to have to power level my pokemon...

What about a walk-through walls cheat? Do cheats even exist for this game?

Last edited by tettrax; November 18th, 2013 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 03:45 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.