Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old November 4th, 2011 (02:10 PM).

Quick question, is my Yanma ever gonna evolve?
Old November 4th, 2011 (04:35 PM).

i cannot beat vessel it will not die.... i have battled in 40 times....i have a couple level 50s and 40s but thats it...any help?
Old November 4th, 2011 (08:12 PM).
Professional Coolguy

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by tyler_gattis:
i cannot beat vessel it will not die.... i have battled in 40 times....i have a couple level 50s and 40s but thats it...any help?
The easy thing to do is make sure your Lapras is a high enough level to take 1 blow from it, then use perish song and wait it out.

Old November 5th, 2011 (07:55 AM).

Nature: Lonely
I'm sorry about writing here again, but I've found another glitch that happened to me several times when going to the 17 master trainers at the end of the victory road. Sometimes, when you enter the cave, you'll appear in the water contest with the currents thing, and when you lose it you appear in Oceanshine. I don't want to critize this hack or anything, I just wanted to inform you about this glitch. Also, I have a question...which level do you reccomend for beating the Elite 17? I have got level 70s but I couldn'tve beaten all the trainers, because they're just too hard for now...
Old November 5th, 2011 (10:03 AM).

Quote originally posted by Lorrainkaa:
I'm sorry about writing here again, but I've found another glitch that happened to me several times when going to the 17 master trainers at the end of the victory road. Sometimes, when you enter the cave, you'll appear in the water contest with the currents thing, and when you lose it you appear in Oceanshine. I don't want to critize this hack or anything, I just wanted to inform you about this glitch. Also, I have a question...which level do you reccomend for beating the Elite 17? I have got level 70s but I couldn'tve beaten all the trainers, because they're just too hard for now...
this glitch is simple
try not moving when talking to that guy,then you'll be WARPED to 17-master map

but if you move forward,you'll get into the wrong place where water contest take place

I just opened it with AM and realize the cause of this minor glitch
Old November 5th, 2011 (10:32 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by U_Flame:
Aww the glitch with Pokemon holding a Master Ball in the water contest is fixed?
Unfortunately yes :/ I did not find any M-Ball :/

Quote originally posted by destinedjagold:
---UPDATES---
Been a while -___-

I just finished scripting the event inside Lost Shadow Valley.
The event depends on what path you chose and/or if you successfully helped(clicked) all the Shaymin Sprouts.
Can I be greedy and steal both? xD
Otherwise I would pick Giratina =D She's too EPIC to be replaced with Shaymie :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 5th, 2011 (10:57 AM).

Nature: Lonely
I have finished the game (with lvl 80s), and I have to say that it was the best pokemon game I've ever played, including original games and all hacks. The story was simply great and the music just added to the epicness sometimes :D. Anyways, I wish you best of luck with this hack and I'm looking forward to the updates. The only thing that's a bit irritating are some grammar errors, but I can't blame you for that since you're not a native English speaker (nor am I, actually ) and several glitches, which will hopefully get fixed in the next beta, so that also doesn't matter. All I have to say is : great work, destinedjagold. really great.
Old November 5th, 2011 (07:01 PM).

Nature: Adamant
Hy all,i downloaded game version beta 2,i got to end of it,then i downloaded prebeta 5.8,i applyd patch,loaded game,i wrote analyzing-succes
Unpacking-sucess
Day/night sys. Vo.1.2
Mastermind_x

10/2008

Then yust black screen and nothing,it not work.Can somwan tell me what i done wrong?
Old November 6th, 2011 (04:54 AM).
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Hey, I noticed something weird in the plot.
Spoiler:
RoL is a separate timeline isn't it? So why are there references to it? Gaia mentioned Royal Darkness and Luminous Centeries and the Shadow Lugia event. Before that someone mentions Angeallen being captured in Gento. How does one timeline know about the other?
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Old November 6th, 2011 (02:11 PM).
Professional Coolguy

Can anybody give me a good place to grind for the 17 Masters, I easily beat vessel, Giratina, and Zah because of my prized Lapras and her perish song, but I'm pretty much a chump compared to the Masters, most of my Pokemon are level 50ish

Old November 7th, 2011 (01:37 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Spoiler:
RoL is a separate timeline isn't it? So why are there references to it? Gaia mentioned Royal Darkness and Luminous Centeries and the Shadow Lugia event. Before that someone mentions Angeallen being captured in Gento. How does one timeline know about the other?
Because... well... how to say it... well, let's say that you are the only one of the alternated world, others are from the real world that is in the same timeline as Gento's timeline only some years in future =D So that's why others know about what Blitz (in fact you in RoL) did xxx years ago =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 7th, 2011 (06:24 AM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The two dimensions have the same events, but both events are done differently. Note that there are supposed to be 2 Lugias left.
...In RoL and in the real timeline, RD accidentally killed 1 Lugia, and made the other into Shadow Lugia, the PLAYER stopped Royal Darkness, Luminous Cenaries, saved Blitz and Shadow Lugia...
...but in the altered timeline, RD turned 1 Lugia into Shadow Lugia, Blitz caught the other Lugia, stopped RD and LC, and the "player" who was controlled by Shadow Lugia...
...in the real timeline (RoL), the player caught Angeallen.
...in the altered timeline (LoG), Blitz caught Angeallen (you can visit Blitz and Stealth inside the ranger's HQ in Silkwind Path).

3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old November 7th, 2011 (04:05 PM). Edited November 7th, 2011 by dashiz1722.

... i was playing LoG and idk what happened i cant catch FELINAR or pass it for that fact it glitched horribly now im stuck and nothing i do will let me move on, and the game was getting good :'(

when i press anything like (trainer card, pokedex) it glitches more and i can "move" felinar but every step i take it changes into a spider, regirock(or ice) or shaymin ... when i can get it to stop all it does is its cry and nothing else (worse) part is the glitch happened a few seconds before i saved it so now that i saved it im .... yea ..

im running prebeta 5.8 on gpSP

Help!!!!
Old November 7th, 2011 (04:36 PM).

Hi. I have finished the main story (good side), but I only have 7 symbols. Can anybody tell me where is the location of the 8th symbol? I'm playing PreBeta 5.8.
Old November 7th, 2011 (04:38 PM).
YEAOH!!!

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by dashiz1722:
... i was playing LoG and idk what happened i cant catch FELINAR or pass it for that fact it glitched horribly now im stuck and nothing i do will let me move on, and the game was getting good :'(

when i press anything like (trainer card, pokedex) it glitches more and i can "move" felinar but every step i take it changes into a spider, regirock(or ice) or shaymin ... when i can get it to stop all it does is its cry and nothing else (worse) part is the glitch happened a few seconds before i saved it so now that i saved it im .... yea ..

im running prebeta 5.8 on gpSP

Help!!!!
I'm also having that problem; but to get out of it I used Fly with my Charizard...but every time I 'try' to talk to the Felinar, the same glitching up happens...help would be appreciative.
Old November 7th, 2011 (04:57 PM).

Quote:
I'm also having that problem; but to get out of it I used Fly with my Charizard...but every time I 'try' to talk to the Felinar, the same glitching up happens...help would be appreciative
i fear i may have to start new game
Old November 7th, 2011 (05:15 PM).
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Thanks DJG! ^_^ Now I get it.

Quote originally posted by ashyzup:
Hi. I have finished the main story (good side), but I only have 7 symbols. Can anybody tell me where is the location of the 8th symbol? I'm playing PreBeta 5.8.
You have to go back to the Leon Empire and talk to Princess Zeld...I mean whatever her name is.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Old November 7th, 2011 (05:21 PM). Edited November 7th, 2011 by ashyzup.

Quote originally posted by ashyzup:
I now realize what is missing is the symbol which should have been in Rintah town (should have been given by Fire Master Stealth). Is that obtainable in PreBeta 5.8?

Thanks DJG! Now I get it.

You have to go back to the Leon Empire and talk to Princess Zeld...I mean whatever her name is.
Thanks for the help. I'll try this immediately.

Edit: It worked. Thanks again.
Old November 8th, 2011 (07:52 AM).

thanx DJG~ found da place~ btw, i really enjoy playing da game~ d^o^b
Old November 8th, 2011 (08:04 AM).

Just one question:
After you defeat the Dark Organisation Leader (don't want to spoil it for those who don't know yet ). if you continue onward towards Leonshine Town(?) (ie the town whose Gym Leader is Kronz), is that considered Normal Mode?

I wanted to play in Bad/Good Mode... so I'm just wondering if I should stop continuing onwards... (I know the Stone of Voice told me to go to either the aircraft or Breeze Island, but that route is full of trainers, so it was a good training place)

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old November 8th, 2011 (12:10 PM).
Professional Coolguy

Quote originally posted by shomoher:
Just one question:
After you defeat the Dark Organisation Leader (don't want to spoil it for those who don't know yet ). if you continue onward towards Leonshine Town(?) (ie the town whose Gym Leader is Kronz), is that considered Normal Mode?

I wanted to play in Bad/Good Mode... so I'm just wondering if I should stop continuing onwards... (I know the Stone of Voice told me to go to either the aircraft or Breeze Island, but that route is full of trainers, so it was a good training place)
Spoiler:
Did you talk to Ranger Leanna after the battle? If you talk to her and enter the aircraft, then go to Lustersand Twon, you will be in normal mode. Good mode happens when you talk to Ranger Leanna and then go to Breeze Island, and bad is if you go directly to Breeze Island without notifying Ranger Leanna the Team Earth is there

Old November 8th, 2011 (02:41 PM).

Nature: Adamant
is there a down stone in game?or can kirlia evolve into gallade without it?
Old November 8th, 2011 (07:00 PM). Edited November 8th, 2011 by destinedjagold.
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

---UPDATE---

An event before you can try and catch Gabrieleon.

---oOo---

Quote originally posted by Gorstak:
is there a down stone in game?or can kirlia evolve into gallade without it?
No Dawn Stone...
And there's no Gallade in LoG...

Quote originally posted by shomoher:
Just one question:

After you defeat the Dark Organization in their aircraft, you can go to Breeze Island and if you decline Mark's invitation, you can activate the Good Side, but if you'll join Team Earth, you will activate the Bad Side. Or you can enter the aircraft and meet with Zoey and Rino, and then you can activate the Normal Mode.

Quote originally posted by dashiz1722:
i fear i may have to start new game
You can Fly away though...
I haven't encountered that bug, but I just tested it and that bug does exist.
It is fixed in the next release.

Old November 8th, 2011 (10:38 PM). Edited November 8th, 2011 by TheChaosBlue.
YEAOH!!!

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by destinedjagold:
After you defeat the Dark Organization in their aircraft, you can go to Breeze Island and if you decline Mark's invitation, you can activate the Good Side, but if you'll join Team Earth, you will activate the Bad Side. Or you can enter the aircraft and meet with Zoey and Rino, and then you can activate the Normal Mode.

You can Fly away though...
I haven't encountered that bug, but I just tested it and that bug does exist.
It is fixed in the next release.
Funny, as I tried the same thing (used Fly)...I'm no longer bugged. Iwas so happy for a moment there! So the bug happens and I thought "why don't I go to the aircraft?"

Nothing happened...so I figure that once you make a decision, you're stuck with that decision for the rest of the game.

However, if that means waiting for the next update, I can hold off from playing it until then! (Does that mean I need to start over, though?)
Old November 9th, 2011 (06:35 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by ChaosSonic:
Funny, as I tried the same thing (used Fly)...I'm no longer bugged. Iwas so happy for a moment there! So the bug happens and I thought "why don't I go to the aircraft?"

Nothing happened...so I figure that once you make a decision, you're stuck with that decision for the rest of the game.

However, if that means waiting for the next update, I can hold off from playing it until then! (Does that mean I need to start over, though?)

I think that bug only happens if you go to the PokeDex, Pokemon Menu, PokeNav, or anything in the Start Menu that requires the game to change the view... You can continue as long as you avoid going through the Start Menu in the area.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links