Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old November 13th, 2011 (03:48 AM).
W
Gold Tier

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Gorstak:
In this game hes almost same as legendarie,and how or where do i triger that event?
If your already waiting for the next beta you should've done that event with Team Earth.Do you remember they captured Angeallen on top of Mount Krystal and Keven finally sees his older sister?

Poketch

Old November 13th, 2011 (04:07 AM).

Nature: Adamant
Suppose i did that,what does it have with mirrage castle in desert?i need that castle to reapear,how do i do that?

currently playing-pokemon ruby destiny-life of guardians:passd main story-waiting next beta.
Pokemon ruby snakewood-

http://www.dark-members.forumotion.net
Old November 13th, 2011 (05:14 AM).
Pokemon Balance Grey Creator

This is awesome The story line is simply amazing! andi love that green shellos! so cute, awesome hack dude well done! ive played a little and the only thing i have to say is its a bit long and complicted to follow! but that does make it a chalenge which i suppose is good!
Old November 13th, 2011 (07:30 AM).
Got It Memorized?

Nature: Jolly
I don't understand the good, bad and normal mode. How do I choose what to play as? And is it possible to get HM fly in the game... I don't like going back and forth all the time :3

The Closer To Light You Get The Greater Your Shadow Becomes
Old November 13th, 2011 (06:52 PM).

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by A Shian:
I don't understand the good, bad and normal mode. How do I choose what to play as? And is it possible to get HM fly in the game... I don't like going back and forth all the time :3
Since you haven't got Fly yet, you're not up to the point where you can choose which mode you want to play the game.

There will come a point when you have to re-obtain all the symbols. When you defeat Janice again, she will give you Fly

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old November 13th, 2011 (09:42 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
---UPDATES---

See? I made updates! x,x
Anyway...
1. After a certain event with Gabrieleon, you will have to find and fight it around Hevah if you want to get him :D
2. It's just Nicolas. He'll give you something though o.o
3. The PokéBalls you see around, yeah, I changed them into boxes.
4. I fixed a glitch wherein the Shaman of Rintah Town wont come back after you defeated Giratina =/
5. Just continued Chaomega's script. Still not done though =/
6. And if you're interested to learn about a story.

---oOo---
Suppose i did that,what does it have with mirrage castle in desert?i need that castle to reapear,how do i do that?
Just go back to Silver Desert, and if you're lucky, it will appear, if not, then go back and try again.

ok thers screenshoot,glad to help,and tell me how to continu with silver desert quest,what to do?
From your screenshot, I would assume that you already finished the event there...
May I see a screenshot of your badge collection?

Quote originally posted by ryanblst:
This is awesome The story line is simply amazing! andi love that green shellos! so cute, awesome hack dude well done! ive played a little and the only thing i have to say is its a bit long and complicted to follow! but that does make it a chalenge which i suppose is good!
Thanks~
And yeah, the story is as complicated as my mind xD

Quote originally posted by A Shian:
I don't want to spoil the fun for you but you will know when to pick sides if you try and talk to those pink rocks around.

3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old November 14th, 2011 (02:53 AM).

Hi Destinedjagold. I just downloaded this hack on a friends suggestion and I'm loving it. I'd like to know though, where do you find Larvitar? I'm assuming it's in the Mineral Cave within Bouquet Field, based on it's pokedex area, but I'd like to know if I'd need to head deeper within the cave.
I've only got 3 symbols at the minute and I was hoping to use a Larvitar against the electric pokemon I'm likely to face (especially since half of my team are weak to Electric). But currently I can't get any further in the cave, which is why I wondered if it was further in. Overall though, I'm still enjoying going around and searching for him since I'm running into all sorts of things I didn't expect to see (Crobat and Occultales) and it's been great training for my Blastoise and Zoroark. I was a bit sad when I read that Yanmega isn't in the game, but I'd just replaced my Yanma with a Scyther from the Bug catching contest anyway. I look forward to finishing the game and figuring out all the things I don't know yet (such as how you get a Frostlass... I have an idea, so I'm going to try that eventually).

Oh, one thing I forgot. Is there any way to sort the in-game clock that anyone knows of? For some reason my real world clock option on the VBA got unchecked (I'm still not sure why) so it's now night when it's morning and morning when it's night. It might be superficial (I don't know if the time affects much), but it's annoying me somewhat.
Old November 14th, 2011 (07:44 AM).
Brony Hacker

Capture Gabrieleon? What happened to it's guardian trainer?
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Old November 15th, 2011 (04:09 AM). Edited November 15th, 2011 by Gorstak.

Ok there is screenshoot u askd for,seven badges.
Attached Images
File Type: png Pokemon Ruby-Destiny.png‎ (6.0 KB, 15 views) (Save to Dropbox)

currently playing-pokemon ruby destiny-life of guardians:passd main story-waiting next beta.
Pokemon ruby snakewood-

Old November 15th, 2011 (04:16 AM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

---UPDATE---

We shouldn't forget about Richard and Felinar.:3

And I scripted some new books to read... Not that you care, anyway xD

---oOo---

Quote originally posted by U_Flame:
Capture Gabrieleon? What happened to it's guardian trainer?
Do you really want me to SPOIL the FUN?

Quote originally posted by Yougirasu:
Hi Destinedjagold. I just downloaded this hack on a friends suggestion and I'm loving it. I'd like to know though, where do you find Larvitar? I'm assuming it's in the Mineral Cave within Bouquet Field, based on it's pokedex area, but I'd like to know if I'd need to head deeper within the cave.
I've only got 3 symbols at the minute and I was hoping to use a Larvitar against the electric pokemon I'm likely to face (especially since half of my team are weak to Electric). But currently I can't get any further in the cave, which is why I wondered if it was further in. Overall though, I'm still enjoying going around and searching for him since I'm running into all sorts of things I didn't expect to see (Crobat and Occultales) and it's been great training for my Blastoise and Zoroark. I was a bit sad when I read that Yanmega isn't in the game, but I'd just replaced my Yanma with a Scyther from the Bug catching contest anyway. I look forward to finishing the game and figuring out all the things I don't know yet (such as how you get a Frostlass... I have an idea, so I'm going to try that eventually).

Oh, one thing I forgot. Is there any way to sort the in-game clock that anyone knows of? For some reason my real world clock option on the VBA got unchecked (I'm still not sure why) so it's now night when it's morning and morning when it's night. It might be superficial (I don't know if the time affects much), but it's annoying me somewhat.
Larvitar can be caught in Dusk Path's Mineral Cave. Dusk Path is located east from Rintah Town, which you can only access only after obtaining the 5th badge.
Larvitar will also be available in Sea Side Path's Mineral Cave in the next beta release.

About the in-game clock, maybe through Visual Boy Advance, go to Options and check the Real-time Clock... Not too sure... =/

Old November 15th, 2011 (12:46 PM). Edited November 15th, 2011 by Yougirasu.

Quote originally posted by destinedjagold:

Larvitar can be caught in Dusk Path's Mineral Cave. Dusk Path is located east from Rintah Town, which you can only access only after obtaining the 5th badge.
Larvitar will also be available in Sea Side Path's Mineral Cave in the next beta release.

About the in-game clock, maybe through Visual Boy Advance, go to Options and check the Real-time Clock... Not too sure... =/
Thanks for that. The reason I asked was because the Pokedex for Larvitar suggests it's somewhere within Bouquet Field, but not in the entire route. That's the main reason I was searching for it within the Mineral Cave on that route... I can go grab me one of my favourite pokemon.
Also, for the clock, I'll just give it a break. I use the speed boost button far to often to keep the time anywhere near accurate.

I do have one thing to ask though. I believe I've started the good story-line based on the guide tool, but when I get to Mount Krystal I need to smash some rocks. Only thing is, I need my Riolu from my PC to smash the rocks and there are people stood in front of the PC's stopping me from accessing the system. Are there any PC's without people in front of them so I can grab my only rock smashing pokemon? I may be able to teach one of my other pokemon Rock Smash if needed, but I don't know where the Move Deleter is yet or where I'll find pokemon with Heart Scales, so I'm quite hesitant to take that option.

One more thing... Is Flash in the game somewhere? I haven't seen it yet, but there's every chance I'll have missed it.
Old November 15th, 2011 (05:57 PM).
Brony Hacker

Ooh new books! I for one, am looking forward to it.

Spoiler:
The knight that caught Felinar was Richard wasn't he? Wait, the story will let me know right?
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Old November 15th, 2011 (10:53 PM).

So...It seems that the last beta will be a complete or almost complete one,right?I really love this hack!I'll wait for the next beta patiently...

Hacks I'm working on:

Old November 19th, 2011 (11:04 AM).
YEAOH!!!

Nature: Quiet
Me again...

Sooo, happily enjoying my new save (thanks again by the way), and I'm up to where all the dragons are controlled by Gaia and I'm fighting the Vessel...any strategies/hints that could help me against it/her/him?
Old November 19th, 2011 (11:39 AM).
W
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by ChaosSonic:
Me again...

Sooo, happily enjoying my new save (thanks again by the way), and I'm up to where all the dragons are controlled by Gaia and I'm fighting the Vessel...any strategies/hints that could help me against it/her/him?
If you still have your Lapras, make sure it takes one or two hits from vessel and then use perish song

Spoiler:
The knight that caught Felinar was Richard wasn't he? Wait, the story will let me know right?
Spoiler:
If you played the normal story, if I'm correct, when you were in the castle the
night says he's Richard and he finally caught Felinar..god I'm such a spoiler xD

Poketch

Old November 19th, 2011 (09:30 PM).
YEAOH!!!

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Tcoppy:
If you still have your Lapras, make sure it takes one or two hits from vessel and then use perish song
[/SPOILER]
...Crap...I accidentally got rid of that move...I abused that move on the tougher opponents before...well, I'm screwed am I? XD.

...Well, is there another way? It seems level grinding looks to be the only way...
Old November 20th, 2011 (06:52 PM).
Fanfiction Writer

I beat the game, and the dragons told me to go someplace to regain my body and Shaymin. I think it was Mirage Castle, but I keep going in and out of the desert, and it won't appear. Am I looking for the wrong thing?
Old November 20th, 2011 (07:20 PM).
Brony Hacker

Quote originally posted by Tcoppy:
Spoiler:
If you played the normal story, if I'm correct, when you were in the castle the
night says he's Richard and he finally caught Felinar..god I'm such a spoiler xD
Oh okay. I haven't talked to him after that so I had a feeling but hadn't got the chance to find out.

Old November 20th, 2011 (11:16 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

---UPDATE---

The new region map!
This took me 3 days to make and for 5 or 6 times trying to finish it 'cause the tutorial I was following missed one VERY IMPORTANT PART! x,x
Anyway, yeah, this will be the new region map~

And a new Nicolas event.

---oOo---

Quote originally posted by Ettadara:
I beat the game, and the dragons told me to go someplace to regain my body and Shaymin. I think it was Mirage Castle, but I keep going in and out of the desert, and it won't appear. Am I looking for the wrong thing?
The place they talked about isn't available in the game yet.
It will be in the next release.

NOTE: They talk about you going to the Tower of Fate.

Quote originally posted by ChaosSonic:
...Crap...I accidentally got rid of that move...I abused that move on the tougher opponents before...well, I'm screwed am I? XD.

...Well, is there another way? It seems level grinding looks to be the only way...
I defeated them with my "time" powers (save and load states)

Quote originally posted by 1158:
So...It seems that the last beta will be a complete or almost complete one,right?I really love this hack!I'll wait for the next beta patiently...
Hopefully, yeah. xD

Ooh new books! I for one, am looking forward to it.

Spoiler:
Yep~

Quote originally posted by Yougirasu:
Thanks for that. The reason I asked was because the Pokedex for Larvitar suggests it's somewhere within Bouquet Field, but not in the entire route. That's the main reason I was searching for it within the Mineral Cave on that route... I can go grab me one of my favourite pokemon.
Also, for the clock, I'll just give it a break. I use the speed boost button far to often to keep the time anywhere near accurate.

I do have one thing to ask though. I believe I've started the good story-line based on the guide tool, but when I get to Mount Krystal I need to smash some rocks. Only thing is, I need my Riolu from my PC to smash the rocks and there are people stood in front of the PC's stopping me from accessing the system. Are there any PC's without people in front of them so I can grab my only rock smashing pokemon? I may be able to teach one of my other pokemon Rock Smash if needed, but I don't know where the Move Deleter is yet or where I'll find pokemon with Heart Scales, so I'm quite hesitant to take that option.

One more thing... Is Flash in the game somewhere? I haven't seen it yet, but there's every chance I'll have missed it.
I think I'll add the move deleter in the next release, though.
Honestly, I don't know if I already added it or not... =/

Flash is inside a cave above the house in Low Point Path.

Old November 21st, 2011 (05:04 AM).
Hell Angel

how to get the 7th symbol? I got all the symbols except the 7th one @.@
Old November 21st, 2011 (05:16 PM).

I'm at the part when I need to get the Cold Scarf.

When the guy gave me the option to buy it, I couldn't because I didn't have enough money.

So I went back and got enough money, but the guy won't appear again.

Where do I find him?
Old November 21st, 2011 (05:59 PM).

Quote originally posted by ZeroV8:
I'm at the part when I need to get the Cold Scarf.

When the guy gave me the option to buy it, I couldn't because I didn't have enough money.

So I went back and got enough money, but the guy won't appear again.

Where do I find him?
U dont need to buy it,u can get it if u keep going up to mountain,its behing 2 rocks u must use rock smash.

Pokemon ruby snakewood-

Old November 21st, 2011 (06:04 PM).

I dont have Rock Smash.

Where can I find it?
Old November 21st, 2011 (07:38 PM).

Quote originally posted by ZeroV8:
I dont have Rock Smash.

Where can I find it?
You'll get Rock Smash later in the game...
If you didn't have enough money (like I did...), you'll have to use Save States to avoid getting frozen...

Its really annoying... but currently thats the only possible way

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old November 22nd, 2011 (02:24 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

The new screenies are... TOO EPIC!
I'm so excited to see the final version (hopefully, I don't want another beta xD)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links