Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2011 (06:09 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by keyboardmeowth:
do the ruby gameshark codes work? i'm just wondering in case im ever in a rut....
yeah, I think so...
not quite sure though...

Quote originally posted by mman2067:
yo djg on your website there PKMN RD-LoG Final version 6.7 is this final vesrion please get back to me asap on this ok
the most updated ones are always here on PC... xD

Quote originally posted by trufles:
Chomega told me to find Giratina in shadow valley how do i get there ?
Shadow Valley is inside Dusk Path's Mineral Cave east from Rintah Town.

Quote originally posted by shomoher:
You're a legend xD thank you so much!!

Oh, possibly my FINAL question (finally!)... how many sidequests are there? I think I completed... uh... I'm clueless actually.
Seeing that the Rintah Shaman's quest is #8... and I'm pretty sure I haven't completed 8;;
Is it possible for you list all the quests available??
There were originally 9 sidequests, but the other 2 sidequests: (5)The Swamp, and (7) The Red Gem, but due to story changes, I removed them. Also, the 9th sidequest was suppose to be from Ranger Leana asking your help to stop Richard in Vextra Forest, but I forgot to insert the quest activated messages...
So, to answer your question, there are only 6 sidequests available...
1. Another Friend in Guardia Town...
2. Rintah's Symbol in Rintah Town...
3. Mirage's Treasure in Silver Desert...
4. Behind The Ice in Highpoint Town...
6. Blitz's Request in Silkwind Path...
8. Gabrieleon's Story in Rintah Town...

Quote originally posted by kilua.69:
ok i download the last version and the ice maester is working but i cant pick up the fragments!and about th gento region is supose to do something there?
You can only start the fragment mission after you defeated Rayquaza.

Quote originally posted by caranth88:
Is it a random battle encounter then? I've searched the place high and low, and can't find anything. Leaving the area with a method other then Fly just prompts a text box where my character wonders where the Pokemon went.
It's not a random battle.
Search Fruits' Basket for the OW sprite of the pink POKéMON, and talk to it until it battles you.

3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

~Serge,
Chrono Cross

Old December 18th, 2011 (09:23 PM).

how do i get past that pokemon in mineral cave on dusk path?? help
Old December 18th, 2011 (09:29 PM).
Hacker on the go

Nature: Modest
the only hack with fakemon which i play..... Love it! And is there a complete walkthrough for your game?? I've searched this forum and found only a couple of unfinished ones.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 19th, 2011 (04:47 AM).

Guess I'll start over then :/ there is no 'mon sprite in the area save Felinar's, and I was an idiot and saved right after it appeared.

On a sidenote, the Ruby code for items works at least, so that helps cut down the time lost greatly.
Old December 19th, 2011 (10:57 AM).
Treecko Breeder

Since the thread for the first game is closed, should I ask a question about that one here?

If so, where do you get a dawn stone to evolve Kirlia?
Old December 19th, 2011 (01:46 PM).
Welcome to the Underworld!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by treecko's awesomeness:
Since the thread for the first game is closed, should I ask a question about that one here?

If so, where do you get a dawn stone to evolve Kirlia?
I would advise you to PM or VM Jagold as to that, since this post is rather irrelevant to the topic. Also, I must admit that Gabby's moveset...well, sucks. No Earthquake, No Iron Slash, Not even a very good flying move, Just Shadow Ball and Iron Tail. I have an idea as to why you did this and that's its ability which gives it by far the highest attack in the game but I think that since every other legendary breaks the game (Biggest example is Chaomega, but it is the most powerful entity in the legend) so I think Gabby should too.
Old December 19th, 2011 (03:41 PM).

i have a question, when the rock thiny tells you to go to Dusk Path's mineral cave what ai supposed to do there? i went and i see J.B. Crossel outside and he says stuff about a rare pokemon that is angry or something like that and after that i go inside and i find a pokemon blocking the path to a door and i talk to it and all it says is grr... and kicks me out the cave and i can't do anything else

the rock keeps telling me the same thing btw
Old December 19th, 2011 (03:56 PM).
Welcome to the Underworld!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by pkmn456:
i have a question, when the rock thiny tells you to go to Dusk Path's mineral cave what ai supposed to do there? i went and i see J.B. Crossel outside and he says stuff about a rare pokemon that is angry or something like that and after that i go inside and i find a pokemon blocking the path to a door and i talk to it and all it says is grr... and kicks me out the cave and i can't do anything else

the rock keeps telling me the same thing btw
Go East to Lustersand Town and win yourself the sixth symbol, then you can progress through Dusk Cave.
Old December 19th, 2011 (04:10 PM).
Just another alias.

Nature: Calm
I've read the FAQ, but can someone please specify when Waterfall is given to you? What prerequisites or events have to be completed?
I've just finished the main game story and nothing else.
Old December 19th, 2011 (04:12 PM). Edited December 19th, 2011 by pkmn456.

Quote originally posted by Master Terrador:

Go East to Lustersand Town and win yourself the sixth symbol, then you can progress through Dusk Cave.
i already had the sixth symbol but i went back there anyways and talked to the E.M. and the event triggered thanks :D
Old December 19th, 2011 (06:19 PM).

Quote originally posted by OtherAlias:
I've read the FAQ, but can someone please specify when Waterfall is given to you? What prerequisites or events have to be completed?
Go through the 4 Dragon Gods Events at their appropriate locations and then talk to Nicholas just above Silkwind Town and you'll get Waterfall

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old December 19th, 2011 (07:54 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by OtherAlias:
After the Giratina and Team Earth event in the Dragon Castle, go to Mount Krystal and talk to Nicolas, and then he'll leave. After, talk to him again in Oceania Isle just above Silkwind Town and he'll give you HM Waterfall...

Quote originally posted by caranth88:
Guess I'll start over then :/ there is no 'mon sprite in the area save Felinar's, and I was an idiot and saved right after it appeared.

On a sidenote, the Ruby code for items works at least, so that helps cut down the time lost greatly.
send me your saved file so I can investigate...

Quote originally posted by donquixote123456:
the only hack with fakemon which i play..... Love it! And is there a complete walkthrough for your game?? I've searched this forum and found only a couple of unfinished ones.
I don't think there's a walkthrough for this game, but you can talk to the rock-pyramid thing in-game if you don't know where to go next...
Or, there's also an LP on YouTube of the game.

Quote originally posted by bhavik147:
how do i get past that pokemon in mineral cave on dusk path?? help
Get the badge from Kronz in Lustersand Town first.

~Serge,
Chrono Cross

Old December 20th, 2011 (04:34 AM).

Nature: Adamant
hy,what events i need to do for battle with rayquaza sow that i can start chaomegas quest?

currently playing-pokemon ruby destiny-life of guardians:passd main story-waiting next beta.
Pokemon ruby snakewood-

http://www.dark-members.forumotion.net
Old December 20th, 2011 (04:44 AM).

Quote originally posted by Gorstak:
hy,what events i need to do for battle with rayquaza sow that i can start chaomegas quest?
The Breatherna, Devihel and Angeallen Event

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old December 20th, 2011 (05:00 AM).

Nature: Brave
Just started the game and Currently on the way back to Guardia Town after completing the Hevah Academy event but i want to tell you the number of glitches or bugs i already encounter:
1. I encountered lv 12 Makuhita just before entering silkwind town when my Charmander was just lv 7. all the other pokes i encounter there even Butterfree were at lv 9 maximum.
2. Why the prices of items like potions and pokeballs are higher than normal e.g pokeball normally bought at 200 pokeyen costs 350
3. I encountered the sprite of Rival LIGHT even after the true event in which he battles us and when i spoke to him my game got frozen.
4. some TM's which i had picked had wrong discriptions like The tm Mega punch. Headbutt and Shadow ball have the dscriptions of Sandstorm, Sludge bomb and hidden power respectively
5. Some members in the Ranger headquarters and Ship going to hevah academy have scripting problems.
6. Why a nurse in the ship sells ?????? items
7. And why there is no trainer to battle till now? haven't you putted sufficent trainers in the game because training with wild pokes is boring and frustrating.
8. Lastly is a bicycle available in this hack?
But ill still say nice and great game of yours. Hope u consider my glitches report and ill kep reporting more when ill encounter them....
Old December 20th, 2011 (11:18 AM).
Pokemon Advanced Trainer

fight rayquaza?i go talk to him in the castle and he says hm.. oh its you bla bla no fight did i miss an event?

sorry for my bad englishshaymin fan
Old December 20th, 2011 (01:13 PM).

when i cant find the second E.M (the water one) am i supposed to go back to gaurdia town, or is there another route?
Old December 20th, 2011 (03:09 PM).
Pokémon Trainer N
Silver Tier

Nature: Rash
DJG, just wanna congratulate you on make such an excellent game. Great job, great job. I love it. :D

"... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..." -Red

Pokémon Black Version || Pokémon White Version

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Old December 20th, 2011 (05:59 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by Powerflare:
DJG, just wanna congratulate you on make such an excellent game. Great job, great job. I love it. :D
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

Quote originally posted by keyboardmeowth:
when i cant find the second E.M (the water one) am i supposed to go back to gaurdia town, or is there another route?
go inside the EM building in Oceanshine City and talk to the green guy there.
After, head back to Guardia Town, and once you're there, head north to reach Green Leaf, and then head west to reach Krystal Path.

Quote originally posted by kilua.69:
fight rayquaza?i go talk to him in the castle and he says hm.. oh its you bla bla no fight did i miss an event?
You can't fight Rayquaza if you haven't done Angeallen, Devihel and Breatherna's events.

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:

1. I encountered lv 12 Makuhita just before entering silkwind town when my Charmander was just lv 7. all the other pokes i encounter there even Butterfree were at lv 9 maximum.
Those are rare "mini-boss" POKéMON. Every route has one, and encountering them is really rare.
It's more of a feature than a glitch/bug/oddity...

2. Why the prices of items like potions and pokeballs are higher than normal e.g pokeball normally bought at 200 pokeyen costs 350
I also did that on purpose to increase the game's difficulty.
Why? It's because this is the last Ruby Destiny game.
Anyway, you can easily win prizes you can sell in the Chip Battle mini-game, anyway. It's in Guardia Path.

3. I encountered the sprite of Rival LIGHT even after the true event in which he battles us and when i spoke to him my game got frozen.
What game are you playing?
Try downloading the latest one available on the first post and patch it on a clean Ruby [U] Rom. Try and avoid committing double-patching.

4. some TM's which i had picked had wrong discriptions like The tm Mega punch. Headbutt and Shadow ball have the dscriptions of Sandstorm, Sludge bomb and hidden power respectively
I know...
I'm too lazy to fix it.

5. Some members in the Ranger headquarters and Ship going to hevah academy have scripting problems.
What do you mean by scripting problems...?
I just checked and I see no error.
Bad patching, I assume.

6. Why a nurse in the ship sells ?????? items
I just checked this and no error.
I believe you have a bad patching problem.

7. And why there is no trainer to battle till now? haven't you putted sufficent trainers in the game because training with wild pokes is boring and frustrating.
Trainers will only appear after you finished talking to your MOM in-game in Guardia Town after you escaped from Hevah Academy.

8. Lastly is a bicycle available in this hack?
The bike isn't available in the game, yeah...

Quote originally posted by Gorstak:
You can't fight Rayquaza if you haven't done Angeallen, Devihel and Breatherna's events.

~Serge,
Chrono Cross

Old December 20th, 2011 (06:50 PM). Edited December 20th, 2011 by liquidcrystaluser1234.

I've found a major glitch right now.
My point in the storyline (I said no to team earth @ breeze isle):
Orange triangle man says either help the ranger leana or go to the Lustertown, which I'm going to. I beat rival jimmy on current path once, and right outside the town he challenges me again. When I start battling him, my screen goes away about half a map to the right, and I can't see my sprite nor move around nor fly (as I don't have the correct badge yet). I have attached my .sav file if you wish to look at it.

Ok, I can't attach a .sa1 file, so I'll upload it to megaupload: the file name is rubyDest.sa1 and 128K file. (apparently I need 15 posts to post URLs, what ********)

My current status is 1 step away from the 2nd jimmy battle. I just spammed flamethrower on him.

I'll just PM it to you instead.
Old December 20th, 2011 (07:16 PM).

where do u find an exp share?
Old December 20th, 2011 (08:18 PM).
Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon

I have a bug to report... right before the battle with Zah, the screen totally freaks out and jumps all over the place.
Old December 20th, 2011 (09:10 PM). Edited December 20th, 2011 by alienhunterx.

Nature: Brave
Ohh OK I got all the answers from You thank u for that (I am Playing the latest 7 version of the final release)

Hey DjG, Just a quick question in my mind thatbi have a kirlia and am wondering whether you have putted Gallade in the hack coz i want my Kirlia to evolve into gallade also how to evolve Kirlia into Gallade?
Old December 21st, 2011 (12:22 AM).

I just have to say wow! I'm only at the beginning, but feel like it's a must to write... What was my surprise when I've beaten my rival - the Victory theme from Chrono Cross! Since CC is my favourite RPG, I already love this hack. It's definitely the first time I've encountered such a pleasant non-Pokemon addition to a Pokemon hack!

Dear destinedjagold, you've just made this day a blissful one Gotta dig into the story...
Old December 21st, 2011 (02:23 AM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by ailton:
I just have to say wow! I'm only at the beginning, but feel like it's a must to write... What was my surprise when I've beaten my rival - the Victory theme from Chrono Cross! Since CC is my favourite RPG, I already love this hack. It's definitely the first time I've encountered such a pleasant non-Pokemon addition to a Pokemon hack!

Dear destinedjagold, you've just made this day a blissful one Gotta dig into the story...
Thanks~
It means a lot.

Hey DjG, Just a quick question in my mind thatbi have a kirlia and am wondering whether you have putted Gallade in the hack coz i want my Kirlia to evolve into gallade also how to evolve Kirlia into Gallade?
Gallade isn't in the game, unfortunately...

Quote originally posted by zeldastriker:
I have a bug to report... right before the battle with Zah, the screen totally freaks out and jumps all over the place.
I fixed it now, but it'll be later on the next version fix release.

Quote originally posted by cane taker:
where do u find an exp share?
You mom gives you one after the Dragon Castle event.

~Serge,
Chrono Cross

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)