Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old December 28th, 2011 (11:06 AM). Edited December 28th, 2011 by reiko.
reiko
Disney Rebellion Leader

Nature: Naughty
Does anyone know how to get the Flash HM?

Also can you buy evolutionary stones? If so, where? I need to know so I can evolve my execute, but how do I evolve Exxeguttor?
Old December 28th, 2011 (01:55 PM).
xChaos_Disasterx
Beginning Trainer

so it seems like any pokemon breeded with ditto makes an egg that hatches to be a ??????? creature, but if its any other pokemon breeded with another pokemon other than ditto it hatches just fine. did this happen to anyone else? or could it be a bad patching problem?
Old December 28th, 2011 (06:00 PM). Edited December 28th, 2011 by LanceQ.
LanceQ
CS Addict

Quote originally posted by zeldastriker:
No, my game had only been patched once. I always start with a clean ROM. On a side note, I have two questions.

1. If you beat all eight of the pillars, does it give you anything? I'm pretty sure I beat them all without leaving in the middle, and nothing happened, even if I talk to Chaomega.
2. Is there any way at all to capture or receive the Ruby Destiny Pokemon or Sapphire Destiny Pokemon?
I have the same question as him...

NOW I KNOW: http://youtu.be/2O5PqIr5tV8 from 4:14 this didn't happen to me... After inserting my 4th ruby fragment... I forgot what happened but right after that I just started fighting the pillars. Inside my bag are 4 ruby fragments (I had 8 like everybody else) I kept fighting the pillars but nothing happens and when I talk to Chaomega he just says: "Lance... Thank you for everything. At least your timeline is easy to manage now than before... You don't have to worry about your timeline to be removed." Sooo... I wasn't able to go the Edge of Time and it just skipped with me beating it already. Well I guess I'm fine with that since I'd have to do everything again and catch a Ho-Oh that was really hard. But how do I get Chaomega now?

I play on my Android. GameBoid.
Old December 28th, 2011 (10:37 PM).
zeldastriker
Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon

Nature: Careful
I think you already missed your chance to get Chaomega. You get him when Jayson asks if you would try to capture him. If you say yes, then you get a level 5 Chaomega.
Old December 28th, 2011 (11:52 PM).
Master Terrador
Welcome to the Underworld!

Nature: Quiet
No, my game had only been patched once. I always start with a clean ROM. On a side note, I have two questions.

1. If you beat all eight of the pillars, does it give you anything? I'm pretty sure I beat them all without leaving in the middle, and nothing happened, even if I talk to Chaomega.
2. Is there any way at all to capture or receive the Ruby Destiny Pokemon or Sapphire Destiny Pokemon?
1. No reward other than the ability to replay battles throughout the series.
2. No and No
Old December 29th, 2011 (12:56 AM). Edited December 29th, 2011 by alienhunterx.
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Hey Djg A quick question:
I have completed the normal version of the game and am in Guardia town now where do i go and what else could i do? DETAILS PLZ

Quote originally posted by reiko:
Does anyone know how to get the Flash HM?

Also can you buy evolutionary stones? If so, where? I need to know so I can evolve my execute, but how do I evolve Exxeguttor?
Hm Flash is in the cave in the entrance of low point path
Old December 29th, 2011 (03:25 AM). Edited December 29th, 2011 by SonicBlazePlatinum.
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Are there trainers in White Path, Ice's Edge Path, Coral Sea and the part of Silkwind Woods that requires strength or have they been removed. Besides the Bug Catcher are there any other trainers in Twilight Path? Oh and Hiker Trent has level 16 Pokemon, Gentleman Leonardo has a Zoroark, and I believe there a Bird Keepers with Excadrill. By the way the first three trainers in Rainleaf's E.M. Building have Roselia, maybe add more diversity by giving them different grass Pokemon like Budew, Ivysaur, or Stronthio instead? There's also a Sailor Ernest who uses the Snorunt family and Triathlete Maria has a Zorua even though Zorua isn't one of those speed based Pokemon like Ponyta.
Old December 29th, 2011 (06:04 AM).
LanceQ
CS Addict

I think you already missed your chance to get Chaomega. You get him when Jayson asks if you would try to capture him. If you say yes, then you get a level 5 Chaomega.
Oh man..... I said no since it said how to get Chaomega would depend on your answer... Well what happens now after that event?
Old December 29th, 2011 (07:57 AM).
RKO90
Legend Killer

Hey there. First of all, totally awesome hack, I'm addicted :D

Secondly, I got a problem: after the Giratina/Shaymin event in Shadow Valley (or whatever that place was called) I was told to go to Hevah League, but nothing seems to happen there. What did I miss?
Old December 29th, 2011 (10:30 AM).
zeldastriker

You need to go back to Guardia town and battle the E.M. there first, then you can go to the Hevah League.
Old December 29th, 2011 (10:58 AM).
RKO90
Legend Killer

Awesome, thanks! I didn't even notice there was a EM building in Guardia Town...
Old December 29th, 2011 (11:04 AM).
zeldastriker

Well, it's not there until the event, so...
Old December 29th, 2011 (11:22 AM).
RKO90
Legend Killer

Hah. that's it, I knew I couldn't be that blind xD
Old December 30th, 2011 (07:30 AM).
RKO90
Legend Killer

Blah, sorry for doublepost, but I'm stuck again... I got six RD pieces, then talked to the Ranger in the HQ, got distracted a little and missed where to go... a tiny help for this little noob? xD

Btw, isn't Chaomega just a little bit overpowered? His stats are insane and that ? attack allows to 2HKO or 1HKO pretty much anything xD
Old December 30th, 2011 (08:07 AM).
liam_

I'm stuck on the cyber world part, I'm guessing you have to destroy all the Suvir-Bots which I'm trying to do but I'm just walking around in what seems like circles and there's none left...
Old December 30th, 2011 (08:43 AM).
zeldastriker

RKO90: You have to talk to Might/Patty at the North part of Silkwind Path.
liam_: you need to destroy all of the suvir-bots and then talk to the item-thing that heals your pokemon.
Old December 30th, 2011 (08:47 AM).
liam_

liam_: you need to destroy all of the suvir-bots and then talk to the item-thing that heals your pokemon.
Oh OK thanks! I knew it would be something easy, I just thought something would automatically happen so I was walking round thinking I hadn't actually destoryed them all :p
Old December 30th, 2011 (09:11 AM).
RKO90
Legend Killer

Great, that worked again, thanks...

By the way, I (obviously) lost to the lv100 Dragon God team in the end (after facing seven times the Ruby Destiny, I thought I was pretty much done! ), seems like after whiting out I can't face them anymore, is that normal?

Edit: ok, I found out that's one of the eight pillars challenges... I wonder if losing actually changed the storyline, though.
Old December 30th, 2011 (11:46 AM).
AustinWolff
has left

hey hey! I have a question. I didn't catch the do hydra from the bad mode, and I am really curious, what type is it? you can answer it in a spoiler if you want
Old December 30th, 2011 (05:19 PM).
zeldastriker

It doesn't change the storyline, I don't think. I beat him on one of my earlier save files and nothing different happened. I only lost once because I deleted Death Rip from Deazone by accident. I actually think it's a glitch that it acts like you've defeated it even if you lose. DJG, you might wanna look at this for the next release.
Old December 30th, 2011 (06:09 PM).
crazybarkz101
Girl of the Nubes

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to crazybarkz101
Where do you find occultales? I went where the pokedex told me but I couldn't find one.

It's better to have loved and lost then to live with a psycho for the rest of your life.

Sometimes I want to withdraw from humanity and live in a cave until I relize I wouldn't have internet access...

"You can't handle the truth"? Forget the truth, you can't handle my fabulousness.

Old December 30th, 2011 (06:47 PM).
zeldastriker

I'm pretty sure it evolves from Ninetales, but I'm not quite sure how...
Old December 30th, 2011 (08:16 PM).
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

I'm pretty sure it evolves from Ninetales, but I'm not quite sure how...
No, Ninetales doesn't evolve into Occultales.
Both POKéMON are too far away in the Hevah Dex.

Quote originally posted by crazybarkz101:
Where do you find occultales? I went where the pokedex told me but I couldn't find one.
Occultales can be rarely found outside the Mount Krystal (in the grasses).

It doesn't change the storyline, I don't think. I beat him on one of my earlier save files and nothing different happened. I only lost once because I deleted Death Rip from Deazone by accident. I actually think it's a glitch that it acts like you've defeated it even if you lose. DJG, you might wanna look at this for the next release.
I don't know why that error occurs. I just finished checking ever script involved in that event, but nothing triggers that error.
It's suppose to repeat all the event if you whited out... =/

Quote originally posted by AustinWolff:
hey hey! I have a question. I didn't catch the do hydra from the bad mode, and I am really curious, what type is it? you can answer it in a spoiler if you want
Dohydra is Dark/Dragon.

Quote originally posted by RKO90:
Great, that worked again, thanks...

By the way, I (obviously) lost to the lv100 Dragon God team in the end (after facing seven times the Ruby Destiny, I thought I was pretty much done! ), seems like after whiting out I can't face them anymore, is that normal?

Edit: ok, I found out that's one of the eight pillars challenges... I wonder if losing actually changed the storyline, though.
I don't know why that error occurs. I just finished checking ever script involved in that event, but nothing triggers that error.
It's suppose to repeat all the event if you whited out... =/
I'll check on it again and investigate...

3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old December 30th, 2011 (09:23 PM).
zeldastriker

Thanks for the help, DJG. I'm very impressed with the work you've put in to this, and it turned out great. I just have one idea, though... maybe give the player one (or two) Master Ball(s) right at the end of the game so we can catch the Ruby and/or Sapphire Destiny Pokemon?

Also, I'm not sure I was clear earlier. I meant I went to the edge of time, and I lost either against one of the Ruby Destinies, or against Might/Patty. When I went back to try again, it acted as if I had beaten it, and not lost. Hope that clears things up.
Old December 30th, 2011 (11:50 PM).
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Hey what about my question DjG?
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links