Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 6th, 2012, 02:04 PM
superpatel
Beginning Trainer

I downloaded the newbie package for version ten of the final release, and when i opened it, it said

---------------------------
Error
Unsupported file type: J:\games\PKMN RD-LoG Final (Newbie Package) (v10).rar

if its anything on patching, i dont know how to do tht so can anyone fill me in. i really want to enjoy the game cuz before i think i had a really old beta and my game froze at the part angeallen wuz captured. I wanna play the full version and i dont kno wuts wrong.

Last edited by superpatel; January 6th, 2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old January 6th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Nado
Unhatched Egg

Superpatel,

You need to download WinRAR. It's a free program that's used to open RAR and ZIP files. From there, the readme in the file should be able to tell you what to do.
Old January 6th, 2012, 02:48 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by superpatel View Post
I downloaded the newbie package for version ten of the final release, and when i opened it, it said

Error
Unsupported file type: J:\games\PKMN RD-LoG Final (Newbie Package) (v10).rar

if its anything on patching, i dont know how to do tht so can anyone fill me in. i really want to enjoy the game cuz before i think i had a really old beta and my game froze at the part angeallen wuz captured. I wanna play the full version and i dont kno wuts wrong.
Error in downloading the file is the only thing I can think of.
Try and download it once again.
I just tried downloading the Newbie Package, and I met no such errors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilto View Post
weird... i searched all over the cave sections, even the water. is it that rare or am i doing something wrong?
Yeah, he's rare...
I guess I should add some more locations for that dude then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nado View Post
When/how does Graveler evolve? I'm playing version 9.
Through level...
I can't check what level though... I am on a computer without hacking tools atm... =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunitsme View Post
when i enter the crashed aircraft nothing happens and i dont know wat do inside....
talk to the 'hole' on the wall.

Quote:
i also went to breeze island and over there also i had no idea as wat has 2 be done
an event will trigger where a TE grunt will invite you to either join them or not. Either which, go inside the building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikoru View Post
Hi.

I need to rebattle the five Element Masters. I've beaten the first four, but I am unable to find the last one (Rock element). The dude in his building says that he's training outside, but outside than that, I get no clue to his location.

Where is he?
Go inside Boulder City's gym and you should be able to meet Light. But if you can't then you either haven't got the first four badges yet, or you're having a bad patch problem...
Old January 6th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Nado
Unhatched Egg

DJG,

Are you sure about Graveler's evolution? Mine is over level 50 and I just battled a level 38 Golem.
Old January 6th, 2012, 04:11 PM
chrunch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
Are you going to fix the bugs with the chip battle? Whenever I won or lost, the result was often wrong.
Old January 6th, 2012, 04:39 PM
plk917
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Hardy
i downloaded sappy and it worked for the beta, but not the final version any reason?
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Daikoru
Beginning Trainer

Looks like I did indeed not fight one of the Elemental Masters. Turns out I went to the Grass gym, beat whoever came out, and forgot to head back and beat the Elemental Master after I healed up...

Thought him sitting on a rock outside... Where are you taking that from, Ash?
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:13 PM
AustinWolff
has left

Nature: Brave
Quote:
when i enter the crashed aircraft nothing happens and i dont know wat do inside....

i also went to breeze island and over there also i had no idea as wat has 2 be done
for the aircraft (for normal mode) you have to find the opening on the same floor where you saw clair. It is the floor right before you battled stealth, then go right. the opening should be there. for breeze island (good or bad mode) just enter the Team Earth headquarters on the right side of the island
I have left. Feel free to disable my account.
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:27 PM
superpatel
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Superpatel,

You need to download WinRAR. It's a free program that's used to open RAR and ZIP files. From there, the readme in the file should be able to tell you what to do.
I downloaded the ruby,gave it the patch and when i opened ruby, it was the normal pokemon ruby and not ruby destiny. Then i tried opening the ruby destiny rom and it said the unsupported thing even with the winrar
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Nado
Unhatched Egg

Superpatel,

If you PM me I can walk you through patching it.
Old January 6th, 2012, 06:39 PM
CrimsonK
That one guy.

Nature: Impish
Quote:
DJG,

Are you sure about Graveler's evolution? Mine is over level 50 and I just battled a level 38 Golem.
You can commonly find trainers that have pokemon that are too low level to have evolved but somehow did. I once battled a lvl 23 Zoroark.

I just checked Graveler's evolution using YAPE and it says that it still evolves by trading. I suppose if you really want to evolve it, you could get VBAlink and set up two VBA windows with two copies of Ruby Destiny and trade that way. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then Google "VBAlink".

Old January 6th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Nado
Unhatched Egg

I think I'm just going to catch a Larvitar and replace Graveler because it's easier, but thanks for the advice, CrimsonK.
Old January 6th, 2012, 10:41 PM
stedfast
Beginning Trainer

If you really want a Golem you could just use the pokemon appearance modifier codes. I'm pretty sure that since you can't get it the normal way it wouldn't be considered cheating.
Old January 6th, 2012, 11:43 PM
chrunch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
Or you could just edit Graveler's trade requirement in YAPE, by unlocking the ROM. ;)
Old January 7th, 2012, 06:20 AM
Thunder Bolt
Beginning Trainer

hey! um i have a question! i downloaded the newest version of the game version 10 patched it with ruby (U) then when i try the game on gpsp the screen when bozo with diff colors !!! and on visual boy advance !

Analyzing :success Things then when It Finished Just Black Screen!!

HHEEEELLLPPP!! Thx!

PS:

Last edited by Thunder Bolt; January 7th, 2012 at 07:05 AM.
Old January 7th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Sky
Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Hi DJG
Have catched on Krystal Path a lv 12 Ramackin and its has the pokedex entry of Skarmory its Number is 115 on the pokedex hope you havent taken skarmory out i like it and that evolve of yours
i am on training for the first fight against Gaberilion the Guardian of Claire
hope to make it right
and a question :
then i catch evee how i evolve it to leafeon , glaceon andn umbreon or espeon

Spoiler:
Other Hacks i am Like : Pokemon Breakdown, Pokemon Clover Green and Purple MInd, Pokemon Genesis , Pokemon Aurora, Pokemon Eissturm, Pokemon Lustrous Silver, Pokemon Rockets Revenge, Pokemon Underground, Shattered Dreams, Cosmo Heaven and Ruin Underground, Reign of Legends, Shiny Gold, Omega, MSB,

and other hacks
Old January 7th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Indescribled

How does Scyther evolve in this?
Old January 7th, 2012, 07:36 PM
AustinWolff
has left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indescribled View Post
through level most pokemon that evolve through trade is by level or stone
Old January 8th, 2012, 06:02 AM
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Nature: Quiet
This is truly an amazing hack. I love the kingdom hearts song that plays whenever you fight your rivals.

Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
Old January 8th, 2012, 09:57 AM
AustinWolff
has left

Quote:
Originally Posted by roen52 View Post
This is truly an amazing hack. I love the kingdom hearts song that plays whenever you fight your rivals.
so thats what it is... what othor music do you recognize?
Old January 8th, 2012, 10:44 AM
zeldastriker
Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon

Exactly which Kingdom Hearts song is it? (Never played any of them...)
Old January 8th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Nado
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedfast View Post
If you really want a Golem you could just use the pokemon appearance modifier codes. I'm pretty sure that since you can't get it the normal way it wouldn't be considered cheating.
I actually tried that but it didn't work, probably because DJG modified the Pokedex. And Chrunch, I'd consider it but I don't have YAPE and honestly I really don't know the first thing about hacking. It's no big deal, my Pupitar's almost at the same level as the rest of my lineup anyway. Thanks for the advice though!

EDIT: My Pupitar finally evolved into a Tyranitar! ...And then I ran into a wild Golem two minutes later -.-

Last edited by Nado; January 8th, 2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old January 8th, 2012, 03:02 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Quote:
My Pupitar finally evolved into a Tyranitar! ...And then I ran into a wild Golem two minutes later -.-
lol I'm... sorry about that... xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldastriker View Post
Exactly which Kingdom Hearts song is it? (Never played any of them...)
Simle and Clean Remix, I guess...
I can't remember it very well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indescribled View Post
Through level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
Hi DJG
Have catched on Krystal Path a lv 12 Ramackin and its has the pokedex entry of Skarmory its Number is 115 on the pokedex hope you havent taken skarmory out i like it and that evolve of yours
Oh, I guess I'll fix his PokeDex entry then...
And also, Skarmory is still in the game. Don't worry~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
and a question :
then i catch evee how i evolve it to leafeon , glaceon andn umbreon or espeon
Eevee won't evolve into Leafeon and Glaceon in the game.
Eevee evolves into either Espeon or Umbreon through happiness and if the time is day/night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
hey! um i have a question! i downloaded the newest version of the game version 10 patched it with ruby (U) then when i try the game on gpsp the screen when bozo with diff colors !!! and on visual boy advance !

Analyzing :success Things then when It Finished Just Black Screen!!

HHEEEELLLPPP!! Thx!

PS:
I can't help you on this. I apologize...
I don't know anyting about gpsp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpatel View Post
I downloaded the ruby,gave it the patch and when i opened ruby, it was the normal pokemon ruby and not ruby destiny. Then i tried opening the ruby destiny rom and it said the unsupported thing even with the winrar
Download the Newbie Package and read the ReadMe file.
It'll hopefully guide you through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plk917 View Post
i downloaded sappy and it worked for the beta, but not the final version any reason?
I just tried and it works... =/
I dunno what's the problem, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daikoru View Post
Thought him sitting on a rock outside... Where are you taking that from, Ash?
He was talking about the 6th Elemental Master of Lustersand Town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
Are you going to fix the bugs with the chip battle? Whenever I won or lost, the result was often wrong.
If I can spare some time, I might...

Quote:
DJG,

It was indeed not changed.
It will be in the next version release...
Old January 8th, 2012, 04:57 PM
zeldastriker
Just a Guy Who Loves Flygon

DJG, I have a question. It's a bit off-topic, but how would I add a character who sells things to a hack? It's okay if you don't answer it here...
Old January 8th, 2012, 06:18 PM
superpatel
Beginning Trainer

I accedentley chose the bad side in the middle of the game and i dont want to load my last save cuz it was pretty far back but thts not the point. Im kind of stuck in the lost shadow area. I believe thts the place where u get ur guardian pokemon but i dont kno wut to do. I dont have flash so i cant see anything and i dont kno where to get it either. I think i had to talk to all those plants but the place seems huge and i cant see anything around me. I need help.

i kno this is too much to ask for but coud i get a map layout of the lost shadow area. it might not help cuz i probably wont find where i am but still it coud help.

Last edited by superpatel; January 8th, 2012 at 06:27 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links