Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Roleplay Discussion Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old January 28th, 2012 (09:19 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Skymin:
Steampunk-medieval-magical-skyrim-like-kingdoms-of-amalur-dragons-more-magic-maybe-some-cool-swords-too-vikings-elves-dwarves-humans-the-whole-shebang-dont-forget-the-magic roleplay.

BAM.
Sounds like the greatest RP ever. Someone please make it happen. Seriously. I'm not kidding when I say I really want someone to make it. I would myself, but I'm not sure I'd be able to manage two RPs at once.

Paired with the Epic Legend
Old January 28th, 2012 (11:16 PM).
Arrest this man

Steampunk-medieval-magical-skyrim-like-kingdoms-of-amalur-dragons-more-magic-maybe-some-cool-swords-too-vikings-elves-dwarves-humans-the-whole-shebang-dont-forget-the-magic roleplay.

BAM.
LOL NUUUUUUUUU NU ELVES AND DWARVES

But I like the cool swords and dragons part. :> AND MAGIC. Steampunk, idk xD As for Kingdoms of Alamur, I read a bit of your review, it's about resurrection and stuff, right? I like the resurrection part... I'll be a different thing than rest. Maybe even give a few players chances to die... a bit like Dark Souls and it's prequel. Vikings, again, idk xD I gotta research on 'em a bit lol

Soooooo I'm rather ready to make one like this... but the thing is, anybody ready to co-GM? :P
Old January 29th, 2012 (01:53 AM).
ModeratorCS

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by -DeepImpact-:

But I like the cool swords and dragons part. :> AND MAGIC. Steampunk, idk xD As for Kingdoms of Alamur, I read a bit of your review, it's about resurrection and stuff, right? I like the resurrection part... I'll be a different thing than rest. Maybe even give a few players chances to die... a bit like Dark Souls and it's prequel. Vikings, again, idk xD I gotta research on 'em a bit lol

Soooooo I'm rather ready to make one like this... but the thing is, anybody ready to co-GM? :P
I guess I am willing to co-GM :) though... I'm not sure I'd have time. But I'd love to. But. But. Hm. Ah, darn it. Maybe not.

Steampunk naaah. I'd want a more early middle aged Europe kind of game. Steampunked settings can be difficult to understand, picture and describe sometimes, imo.
Old January 29th, 2012 (05:50 AM). Edited January 29th, 2012 by TiTaN.JuStIn.
Fighting the army of Stress...

Nature: Lonely

BAM.

Soooooo I'm rather ready to make one like this... but the thing is, anybody ready to co-GM?
Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:

Steampunk naaah. I'd want a more early middle aged Europe kind of game. Steampunked settings can be difficult to understand, picture and describe sometimes, imo.
I would join that kind of RP for sure. But I think this kind of RP will be hard to make. I can try making one, but I'm not sure if I'm good at making RPs. (Curse my past failures!)

@DeepImpact: I can be a co-GM if you don't mind. And if you're busy, I can take over the project if you want.

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

RPs I joined:

Pokemon: Fresh Start (as Richard J. Hope)
Old January 29th, 2012 (06:26 AM).
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Darkness
Come to join my RP of 8 teenagers who discoverd that was taken to another dimension and found out they are The Elementals, a group of 8 who each control an unique element. Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Lightning, Nature, Light and Darkness. Come with me to explore the land of Obilion.
The thread name is The Elementals Rise it is rated T and we now signing up.
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-
Old January 29th, 2012 (07:05 AM).
Arrest this man

Quote originally posted by TiTaN.JuStIn:
I would join that kind of RP for sure. But I think this kind of RP will be hard to make. I can try making one, but I'm not sure if I'm good at making RPs. (Curse my past failures!)

@DeepImpact: I can be a co-GM if you don't mind. And if you're busy, I can take over the project if you want.
I've started working on the RP, so no need to worry. ;)

Tbh, the most difficult part here is definitely the fact that medieval fantasy... it's so varied! Everybody has a different take on Fantasy, it's really difficult to choose a few elements and add them. So far, I know that most people want knights, swordsmen, magic, dragons, but no elves/ dwarves/ ogres and other creatures with as much intelligence as humans. Only humans. Hmmm... I'll see what I can do ;D
Old January 29th, 2012 (07:11 AM).
acrobatic effing pirouette.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Saturated Hue
And as one of the few people to not have played The Elder Scrolls, I feel completely lost in this discussion. Oh well.

Would anybody here be interested in a Fairy Tail RP? Wait, before that, let me do a headcount on how many people actually know about it.

Old January 29th, 2012 (07:40 AM).
Arrest this man

Quote originally posted by Saturated Hue:
And as one of the few people to not have played The Elder Scrolls, I feel completely lost in this discussion. Oh well.

Would anybody here be interested in a Fairy Tail RP? Wait, before that, let me do a headcount on how many people actually know about it.
lol, I haven't played Elder Scrolls either. :P I'm making this RP newbie friendly, so that even if somebody doesn't know a lot bout fantasy, they can still join :) Most of it is going to be general fantasy though.

As for an update, I've started writing the Classes part of the RP, and am currently writing about the magicians. I'll post it here once it's done, and then you guys can tell me whether it's good or not :>
Old January 29th, 2012 (10:24 AM).
I am Sylar
Gold Tier

Nature: Docile
For those who are interested, I may be reopening my Harry Potter RP for new characters.
Old January 29th, 2012 (10:32 AM).
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
I appalogise for just dropping in to advertise my RP, but my new RP Pokemon: The Zivita region is up. It's got it's own evil team (Not Team Diamond like I usually have) and it has pokemon from all the regions, I may make-up some new pokemon later on if I get good at splicing or one of my sprite-making friends to do it for me.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=272329

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old January 29th, 2012 (10:57 AM).

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=272390 Sorry for only posting to advertise my rp Pokemon:Unova Masters please join. You don't have to be the best role player to join either.
Old January 29th, 2012 (11:37 AM).
Torchic Praetorian!

Star Wars RP isn't going to happen... no Co-Gm interest...

I would be interested in that RP Skymin said above. I think a good fantasy RP would be nice, and strangely for this site pretty original (ironic since its the stereotypical RP setting thanks to D&D).
Old January 29th, 2012 (11:56 AM).
Arrest this man

Quote originally posted by Stingray:
Star Wars RP isn't going to happen... no Co-Gm interest...

I would be interested in that RP Skymin said above. I think a good fantasy RP would be nice, and strangely for this site pretty original (ironic since its the stereotypical RP setting thanks to D&D).
Well, I'd help, but I don't remember the movies now o.o I'm disappointed in myself, I like Star Wars a lot.

Exactly what I was thinking xD Although I'm not very sure about the D&D setting... because, well, I haven't played it myself xD
Old January 29th, 2012 (01:34 PM).
Assassin

Well I've never known anything about Star Wars besides they used huge glowing sticks to fight each other and there was a little robot called R-2 D-2. Or at least, that was my mind as a 4 year old.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a long wait, waiting for people to sign up for my new RP.

Old January 29th, 2012 (01:50 PM).
Arrest this man

Okay guys, so I have typed up a bit of the mage class. I still have to add quite a bit, like what kinds of magic they use and some other minor things, but here's a bit for you guys to C&C.

Spoiler:
Class 1: Mage.

Mage, also known in this universe as a magician, sorcerer, sorceress or wizard, is basically a person who follows the path of magic. They may specialize in magic, or may be learning it. Mages perform magic by either casting spells using a wand, by performing rituals, or by creating potions. Magic, whether it be spells, or rituals, work by channeling the inner life force called mana. Magicians, when young, are taught the art of using their mana in moderation, as overuse may cause unconsciousness, exhaustion, or even in some cases, death.

As a young magician, the mage is made to go through several years of training. After series of tests, if the mage manages to pass, he/she is given the license to perform magic freely around the land. Usually training starts when the person is 13, the time when children are supposed to decide their paths. The training ends when the child is 21. A mage is forced to study all kinds of magic, but they may excel only in a few. (Think of it like this, in school, you are forced to study Mathematics, English and Science, it is possible that you may be very good at Science, but not good at understanding Mathematics)

A lot of a Mage’s ability also depend on their age. As a young magician, you may be lacking in the experience department, but you have a lot more mana to spend. As an older magician, you may be wise and have experience, but your old age limits your mana usage.

In order to become a mage, a person has to be really patient, to learn the various spells. Magicians aren’t scared of failure, as failure makes them correct their mistakes and move forward.
Old January 29th, 2012 (01:51 PM).
ModeratorCS

Quote originally posted by miley810:
Well I've never known anything about Star Wars besides they used huge glowing sticks to fight each other and there was a little robot called R-2 D-2. Or at least, that was my mind as a 4 year old.

I have a feeling this is gonna be a long wait, waiting for people to sign up for my new RP.
Well, you seem to often have new RPs going on. Maybe try to keep some old ones going as well? :3 People can't join an infinite number of RPs and as of now, school is probably keeping many busy (or at least it should, lol) so maybe RPs won't fill up as quickly as they do during the holidays.

I love Star Wars. The thing with an RP of it would be to make a working story and plot... I mean, while most RPs deal with one region or some countries or in some cases one planet, Star Wars has THIIIIIIS MAAAANY planets that the RPers can shift between. Can, not must.
Old January 29th, 2012 (03:17 PM).
Assassin

Well, you seem to often have new RPs going on. Maybe try to keep some old ones going as well? :3 People can't join an infinite number of RPs and as of now, school is probably keeping many busy (or at least it should, lol) so maybe RPs won't fill up as quickly as they do during the holidays.

I love Star Wars. The thing with an RP of it would be to make a working story and plot... I mean, while most RPs deal with one region or some countries or in some cases one planet, Star Wars has THIIIIIIS MAAAANY planets that the RPers can shift between. Can, not must.
I can't seem to keep them going. LR is alive still, but Rocket's Emerge died 'cause none of us could think of a good post so we decided to abandon it, Cardcaptoring died because the other person said she didn't want to post and the other one went inactive from PC, Saving the Pokemon World has been dead forever because it stunk as my first RP, My x-men rp was never signed up on, nor my Avalon: Web of Magic one, but I think my new one really has potential. And I dropped out of some rps and some went inactive, right now I'm only in *thinks* five RPs (Including my new one). I don't really video game much anymore, and none of my friends' parents ever want to let any one over, so you know...

Old January 29th, 2012 (04:12 PM).
I'm not going home...
Crystal Tier

Okay guys, so I have typed up a bit of the mage class. I still have to add quite a bit, like what kinds of magic they use and some other minor things, but here's a bit for you guys to C&C.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Mage, also known in this universe as a magician, sorcerer, sorceress or wizard, is basically a person who follows the path of magic. They may specialize in magic, or may be learning it. Mages perform magic by either casting spells using a wand, by performing rituals, or by creating potions. Magic, whether it be spells, or rituals, work by channeling the inner life force called mana. Magicians, when young, are taught the art of using their mana in moderation, as overuse may cause unconsciousness, exhaustion, or even in some cases, death.

As a young magician, the mage is made to go through several years of training. After series of tests, if the mage manages to pass, he/she is given the license to perform magic freely around the land. Usually training starts when the person is 13, the time when children are supposed to decide their paths. The training ends when the child is 21. A mage is forced to study all kinds of magic, but they may excel only in a few. (Think of it like this, in school, you are forced to study Mathematics, English and Science, it is possible that you may be very good at Science, but not good at understanding Mathematics)

A lot of a Mage’s ability also depend on their age. As a young magician, you may be lacking in the experience department, but you have a lot more mana to spend. As an older magician, you may be wise and have experience, but your old age limits your mana usage.

In order to become a mage, a person has to be really patient, to learn the various spells. Magicians aren’t scared of failure, as failure makes them correct their mistakes and move forward.
You insult me and the arcane arts. (Needs more Skyrim-esque classes, i.e. variability)
Mage, Witch/Wizard, Wicken, Warlock, Sorcere[ss/r], et cetera. I think you should make classes with subdivisions, so that you can include any and all of these. There are more, although you might have to do some thinking/researching, lol.
There are differences. And if there don't seem to be, you can make some. For example, you could have sorcere[sses/rs] use things like potions and brews, and maybe have a bit more balance between sword/magic, and you could have witches/wizards require something like a wand in order to channel their magic. Wicca are witches that tend to use white magic, which can make them gifted healers. Mages don't require wands or potions like the others, and so they can cast stronger spells, although it would require them to draw upon their own life energy (and if they know how, the life energy of their surroundings) in order to use magic, which sets a limit on them the others don't have in return to more powerful magic.
OOOOOOR something like that.
I can't give you any pointers on anything involving swordsmanship really.

By the way, I like elves >:(
But if I was doing that Inheritence RP, like I said, you wouldn't be able to be elves anyways. Because they're a lot stronger than humans, so it would be an unfair advantage. But then you get Urgals/Kull, which I guess are, in a way, similar to orcs/ogres/trolls/goblins, but only because they are "monsters" like that.

"In our darkest moments, when life flashes before us, we find something; Something that keeps us going. Something that pushes us."

~Lara Croft,
Tomb Raider
Old January 29th, 2012 (11:38 PM).
Arrest this man

Quote originally posted by Nakuzami:

You insult me and the arcane arts. (Needs more Skyrim-esque classes, i.e. variability)
Mage, Witch/Wizard, Wicken, Warlock, Sorcere[ss/r], et cetera. I think you should make classes with subdivisions, so that you can include any and all of these. There are more, although you might have to do some thinking/researching, lol.
There are differences. And if there don't seem to be, you can make some. For example, you could have sorcere[sses/rs] use things like potions and brews, and maybe have a bit more balance between sword/magic, and you could have witches/wizards require something like a wand in order to channel their magic. Wicca are witches that tend to use white magic, which can make them gifted healers. Mages don't require wands or potions like the others, and so they can cast stronger spells, although it would require them to draw upon their own life energy (and if they know how, the life energy of their surroundings) in order to use magic, which sets a limit on them the others don't have in return to more powerful magic.
OOOOOOR something like that.
I can't give you any pointers on anything involving swordsmanship really.

By the way, I like elves >:(
But if I was doing that Inheritence RP, like I said, you wouldn't be able to be elves anyways. Because they're a lot stronger than humans, so it would be an unfair advantage. But then you get Urgals/Kull, which I guess are, in a way, similar to orcs/ogres/trolls/goblins, but only because they are "monsters" like that.
Tbh, I had been thinking of ideas on those lines, but I actually didn't want to confuse the RPer with subclasses. But like I had said, picking all types of magic is a MUST for all mages, but they can only excel in some, so yeah, I could essentially add those subclasses. This isn't exactly like a video game, where you pick a class and have to follow it the whole time. I won't be setting any kind of limit on spells either, I'd rather make the player be imaginative and use spells they want to use. But yeah, there's always the risk that somebody will use an overpowered spell, so I'll be setting a bit of limits on that too.

I'll probably not be making exact sub-classes, but giving different kinds of mages names, like you mentioned. It'll be a bit cleaner and not very complicated.

ELVES NO... overused imo. All these things have become standard creature in almost every fantasy game/book. Urgals and Kulls ARE really only trolls and ogres, they are stupid and strong.
Old January 30th, 2012 (12:42 AM).
ModeratorCS

Tbh, I had been thinking of ideas on those lines, but I actually didn't want to confuse the RPer with subclasses. But like I had said, picking all types of magic is a MUST for all mages, but they can only excel in some, so yeah, I could essentially add those subclasses. This isn't exactly like a video game, where you pick a class and have to follow it the whole time. I won't be setting any kind of limit on spells either, I'd rather make the player be imaginative and use spells they want to use. But yeah, there's always the risk that somebody will use an overpowered spell, so I'll be setting a bit of limits on that too.

I'll probably not be making exact sub-classes, but giving different kinds of mages names, like you mentioned. It'll be a bit cleaner and not very complicated.

ELVES NO... overused imo. All these things have become standard creature in almost every fantasy game/book. Urgals and Kulls ARE really only trolls and ogres, they are stupid and strong.
I agree with you, on most points ^^ js. It's not a video game and each character could start off as some kind of mage, but then evolve and learn new things depending on who they meet, where they go and what they do in the RP?
Old January 30th, 2012 (12:45 AM).
Arrest this man

I agree with you, on most points ^^ js. It's not a video game and each character could start off as some kind of mage, but then evolve and learn new things depending on who they meet, where they go and what they do in the RP?
I like that idea xD; It could work really well. For example, finding a mentor of sorts in the land? And some other ideas that I currently have... I guess I should start working soon :B
Old January 30th, 2012 (12:48 AM). Edited January 30th, 2012 by Apotheosis.
ModeratorCS

Lemme know if you want any ideas or such~!

And a little advertising for a Unova journey RP: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=270734
We are only 3 players and would probably like at least one more to join (at least I want that, lol). Talk to HunterZero if you're interested.

Btw, I'm actually starting to think up a story for a Star Wars RP. But this time I shall not write up or post it before my current RPs are done. I.e. Arcanum~

Quote originally posted by Rafael p:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=272390 Sorry for only posting to advertise my rp Pokemon:Unova Masters please join. You don't have to be the best role player to join either.
It's ok to post here to advertise ;) it's one of many uses this thread has. The SUs are a bit too short for my taste but I wish you good luck with your RP.
Old January 30th, 2012 (07:36 AM).
Arrest this man

I did a lot more on the mages part. n__n Check it out!

Spoiler:

In order to become a mage, a person has to be really patient, to learn the various spells. Magicians aren’t scared of failure, as failure makes them correct their mistakes and move forward. A mage also needs to be extremely patient and have very delicate and precise movements, they cannot be of the clumsy kind. Mostly, mages born into families practicing magic have more magical powers than those who aren’t. As a magician, the user is better at ranged attacks (ie, attacks from a distance) than melee or close quarters combat.

Notable magicians are Merlin and Magus. Merlin is the founder of all types of magic, the one who publicized it in the land, while Magus is the author of the ‘Magia Liber’, the most powerful book on magic in the world. It contains all spells that have ever existed in the world, and some dark ones as well, also the reason there is only one copy of the book, locked away deep inside a hidden place.

Types of magic

Ignea Magica/Red Magic: Red magic is basically offensive magic that does basic amounts of damage to other mages/creatures. Most spells in Red magic are related to fire, but Red magic is any kind of magic involving offensive spells. This type of magic draws its power from the user’s mana. The most basic spells in this type of magic do not require a lot of mana, while more powerful spells may need to draw more power. To use this power, a mage normally needs a sturdy wand.

Magiae Naturalis/Green Magic: Green magic is magic related to nature. Mostly this type of magic is related to defensive spells, although there are exceptions. Green magic may be related to drawing mana from plants and animals, or even sharing their resources with them. Some may also involve defending oneself using the surroundings, or attacking an enemy with nature. This kind of magic requires low to moderate mana usage. Magicians excelling in this kind of magic will often carry a wand, and also carry herbs with them.

Magica Sanitatis/White magic: White magic is magic related to healing or holy power. This type of magic is really powerful, but draws upon more mana than others. This type of magic focuses on healing injured beings/persons, or may also be related to drawing power from holy objects. For this magic to work, a mage merely needs to grasp the concept of holy beings such as ‘God’. To work this kind of magic, Mages need to be skilled in rituals and potions.

Magica Mortem/Black Magic: The darkest kind of magic in the land. It is forbidden to learn or practice this kind of magic, and learning it will make the user suffer severe punishment, mostly death. This sort of magic is related to death and spirits. It can only be used by magicians who house pure evil in their hearts, and have cruel intentions. It draws upon great amounts of power from the user, therefore only the strongest magicians can use this magic. Powerful spells in this sort of magic include resurrecting dead souls and killing people to gain power. In order to be skilled in this sot of magic, mages need to be skilled in rituals.
Old January 30th, 2012 (08:22 AM).
Fighting the army of Stress...

Nature: Lonely
I did a lot more on the mages part. n__n Check it out!

Spoiler:

In order to become a mage, a person has to be really patient, to learn the various spells. Magicians aren’t scared of failure, as failure makes them correct their mistakes and move forward. A mage also needs to be extremely patient and have very delicate and precise movements, they cannot be of the clumsy kind. Mostly, mages born into families practicing magic have more magical powers than those who aren’t. As a magician, the user is better at ranged attacks (ie, attacks from a distance) than melee or close quarters combat.

Notable magicians are Merlin and Magus. Merlin is the founder of all types of magic, the one who publicized it in the land, while Magus is the author of the ‘Magia Liber’, the most powerful book on magic in the world. It contains all spells that have ever existed in the world, and some dark ones as well, also the reason there is only one copy of the book, locked away deep inside a hidden place.

Types of magic

Ignea Magica/Red Magic: Red magic is basically offensive magic that does basic amounts of damage to other mages/creatures. Most spells in Red magic are related to fire, but Red magic is any kind of magic involving offensive spells. This type of magic draws its power from the user’s mana. The most basic spells in this type of magic do not require a lot of mana, while more powerful spells may need to draw more power. To use this power, a mage normally needs a sturdy wand.

Magiae Naturalis/Green Magic: Green magic is magic related to nature. Mostly this type of magic is related to defensive spells, although there are exceptions. Green magic may be related to drawing mana from plants and animals, or even sharing their resources with them. Some may also involve defending oneself using the surroundings, or attacking an enemy with nature. This kind of magic requires low to moderate mana usage. Magicians excelling in this kind of magic will often carry a wand, and also carry herbs with them.

Magica Sanitatis/White magic: White magic is magic related to healing or holy power. This type of magic is really powerful, but draws upon more mana than others. This type of magic focuses on healing injured beings/persons, or may also be related to drawing power from holy objects. For this magic to work, a mage merely needs to grasp the concept of holy beings such as ‘God’. To work this kind of magic, Mages need to be skilled in rituals and potions.

Magica Mortem/Black Magic: The darkest kind of magic in the land. It is forbidden to learn or practice this kind of magic, and learning it will make the user suffer severe punishment, mostly death. This sort of magic is related to death and spirits. It can only be used by magicians who house pure evil in their hearts, and have cruel intentions. It draws upon great amounts of power from the user, therefore only the strongest magicians can use this magic. Powerful spells in this sort of magic include resurrecting dead souls and killing people to gain power. In order to be skilled in this sot of magic, mages need to be skilled in rituals.

*whistles That's one nice job there, DeepImpact. Like how you added Latin names to the various types of the magic. Though I think I won't be used to having Black magic as something else this time.(Playing Final Fantasy can effect people's imagination of magic, you know) But over all, I think this will be enough, though I'm not sure what will others think about it. Keep working, I'm expecting big things from you!

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

RPs I joined:

Pokemon: Fresh Start (as Richard J. Hope)
Old January 30th, 2012 (09:38 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
So, guys, I hate to interrupt the discussion about originality and wizards, but I've got an unrelated question.

If I were to work on another guide, what should the subject be? (That is to say, what would you guys like to know about?)

Look at me! Assuming I can teach people things. Pshaw.

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)