The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 16th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Thanks! But of course it'll be for a long while~~

I'm having too much fun with Arcanum~ :3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old February 17th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Darkness
My RP : The Elementals Rise need two more players one for the element of earth and one for the element of light, the others are reserved or taken.
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-
Old February 17th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Adventure
original dex holder

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
Thanks! But of course it'll be for a long while~~

I'm having too much fun with Arcanum~ :3
I want to be a player in Arcanum as well xD Nah, that wouldn't work well, perhaps.

Anyways, I've thought up a story for a digimon/pokémon crossover. I'm so totally into digimon right now so I want to post it. But I shall not. I shall not spread out too much, it's bad enough that we're both here and on EGC xD

By the way... has anyone got any idea of where MichaelaTheUchiha and Nakuzami went away to?

Last edited by Adventure; February 17th, 2012 at 07:28 AM.
Old February 17th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post

I want to be a player in Arcanum as well xD Nah, that wouldn't work well, perhaps.

Anyways, I've thought up a story for a digimon/pokémon crossover. I'm so totally into digimon right now so I want to post it. But I shall not. I shall not spread out too much, it's bad enough that we're both here and on EGC xD

By the way... has anyone got any idea of where MichaelaTheUchiha and Nakuzami went away to?
I don't really know about MichaelaTheUchiha, but Nakuzami's computer broke down. He occasionally visits FB through his phone lol.

@Miss Doronjo: I always liked Ye Pokebeasts Journeye when it had come up some time back. :3 Unfortunately I felt that I wouldn't be able to RP in a setting like that xD

Also, I just noticed a small typo, you seem to have misspelled Prologue as "prolouge"
Old February 17th, 2012, 08:40 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@DeepImpact: Nakuzumi actually asked me to let him know when my Pokemon apocolypse RP came out. o-o; Perhaps I should ask you a favor in passing it on to him?
Old February 17th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@DeepImpact: Nakuzumi actually asked me to let him know when my Pokemon apocolypse RP came out. o-o; Perhaps I should ask you a favor in passing it on to him?
Yeah, no problem. I'll give him the message once he comes online lol.
Old February 17th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon
Community Supporter

I have his mobile number, I'll text him for you. d:
Old February 19th, 2012, 11:45 PM
Adventure
original dex holder

Nature: Naive
To anyone who might be affected or cares, I have exams coming up so I'll be less active over the next 2-3 weeks.

Heh... normally I'm more active than usual when it's time for exams though xD Since I'm not in school as much. Buuuut I'll try to study and not hang around RPing too much :3
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
To anyone who might be affected or cares, I have exams coming up so I'll be less active over the next 2-3 weeks.

Heh... normally I'm more active than usual when it's time for exams though xD Since I'm not in school as much. Buuuut I'll try to study and not hang around RPing too much :3
Haha, same here. I tend to be more active during these days before the major exams lol. Since I skip school these days I like to remain online more xD

I'll get more time to work on my posts now YAY! :DDD
Old February 20th, 2012, 02:41 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

For all those interested, my new RP's OOC/SU thread has just been accepted: Pokemon Fallout.

To exerpt the thread:

Quote:
We're a post-apocalyptic, sandbox'ish style pokemon roleplay set in the Sinnoh region that takes a few numbers from Pokemon Reburst rather than using the traditional systems. Interested to know more? Read the plot!~
Since there's probably several people that haven't read Reburst allow me to explain. In Pokemon Fallout "trainers" (Who aren't actually called that anymore) fuse with pokemon spirits, taking on some of the features and powers of the pokemon they fuse with instead of catching them in pokeballs and commanding them around.

Aaand for your further convenience? Here's...

The Plot
Spoiler:
When Ghetsis was defeated atop N's castle most people had assumed N's dream had not only been doomed never to see the light of day, but abandoned by N himself. Team Plasma was a broken shell of its former self, its members in hiding or prison and it's sages having more or less accepted their failure. Team Plasma never recovered, and so the crisis was thought to have passed.

...However, what nobody had seen coming was that N's dream lived on not through N, nor Team Plasma, nor even Ghetsis, but through their admirers. A group of radicals operating low-key as scientists pursued to succeed where N had failed through their own, far less innocent methods. They sought to engineer something that could break the mysterious bond between man and pokemon under the guise of trying to understand it; and so they did.

First, they created a formula that could break the bond, and through further study they were able to initiate a kind of biological warfare unlike anything anyone had ever seen before. A virus was released which could infect and attack pokemon, removing their ability to develop or maintain bonds with their trainers or others in general.

The worst had yet to come however. From atop his celestial perch Arceus was not unaware of this act against... well... itself! From the dawn of the pokemon they had been meant to be companions to humans. Who dared commit such a crime? Arceus looked out and saw that the world had become uninhabitable for pokemon to live without losing their gift and was enraged. Just like that, he took back the gift of pokemon entirely. Pokemon rapidly began vanishing off te face of the earth, their spirits being recalled to a place not even the virus could reach them.

...And what of the humans? Humanity was alright, for a short time. There was great panic and with good cause however as humanity became intimately aware of how much it had depended on pokemon. Everything from the police, to rescue teams, to hospitals, to farmers, /everything/ had depended on pokemon to some degree. Without pokemon, some of these things were made impossible or obscenely difficult compared to before.

Crime ran rampant. Without pokemon there was no meat, and the produce supplies were quickly diminished. Humanity as a whole quickly devolved into chaos as people were forced against a rock and a hard place. In the end, humanity itself was nearly wiped put, though as the population declined it became easier for individuals to survive. Unspeakable horrors were committed in the name of life or death and a new era of depravity was formed. Children were the target of much hate, as well as those whom had them, humans beginning to looking at them as no more than extra mouthes to feed. Humanity eventually managed to stabilize itself, however. It was broken, but not down and out. Not even the scientists who had caused the catastrophe had been immune to the consequences, as they had no idea how dire said consequences would be.

It was not truly the apocalypse, however. Some of humanity stood strong to their morals even as demise was upon them. Though they were often crushed under the boot of the horde their stands did not go unseen. Arceus eventually found it in itself to seek a remedy to the situation, to spare a shred of mercy. Using its awesome power, Arceus restored the pokemon in a new form, that of which not even the virus could hope to corrupt. A quake of unimaginable power shook Mt. Coronet and tore it asunder. Yet, from the gaping wound in the earth erupted a giant crystal formation. The crystal shimmered with divine power and from it the spirits of the pokemon returned. From then on, children from the ages of 10 to 13 would feel drawn to the site, wherein the spirit of a pokemon would choose them and fuse with them, giving the child the ability to take on some of the features of that pokemon and access to that pokemon's powers.

In addition, a large stone tablet rose with the formation, upon which was carved the words "BRING YOURSELVES TO JUSTICE" in plain English as well as several commandments in a language that only pokemon spirits can read.

The commandments read as followed, and pokemon spirits are not only allowed but encouraged to tell their human host:

"The world has been broken, and it is humanity's fault."
"It is up to you to bring justice to yourselves and the world."
"You must guide yourself, however..."
"These are the laws of Arceus!"
•"Let yourself be washed of your moral preconceptions. From the first time you've read these commandments, let them be your only laws. Then and only then allow yourselves to rediscover what you believe is right or wrong."
•"You shall not harm the spirit of the pokemon, lest divine retribution strike."
•"You shall be in possession of no more than six pokemon spirits at any one time, lest your spirit become suppressed."
•"If you take the spirit of the pokemon from another you must take it for your own, lest it turn on you."
•"You shall not harm children under the age of fourteen that have not yet received their pokemon spirit."

It's now up to these children to change the world for better or worse. What will you fight for, and ultimately what will become of humanity and the world they live in?

and...

Who You Would Play
Spoiler:
You play one of the children gifted with a spirit of pokemon. Some of the adults would like to enslave you for work purposes, and the world is still rather chaotic. Your goal is either to bring the world out of it's depraved state, rule it, or whatever your character wants. The only thing that stands in the way is the other children that aren't on your side. Your pokemon spirits are there to guide and support you either way, as all of them can communicate with their human host mentally.

In addition to being able to fuse with your pokemon spirit and take on their powers and some of their features you have the ability to absorb the pokemon spirits of defeated opponents, and if you're more cruelly inclined you can even absorb the life energy of defeated others themselves, in which case they would perish and their physical form be converted into pure energy. In a world without any creatures besides humans and very scarce edible plant life you may find that it doesn't take an evil lunatic to resort to... unorthodox methods of obtaining subsistence. That being said, it may be important that your character know when to run to avoid such a fate.

You may optionally sign up for a normal human if you so wished, or even one of the nefarious adults. However, you should be warned that without a poke spirit you will be mostly helpless if confronted by someone wielding one.
Old February 20th, 2012, 03:01 PM
TheAmazingAipom
searching for a life :D

Nature: Modest
I dont like advertising but my two RPs Pokemon the Secret of the Stardust and Planet of the pokemon have plenty of spots open so if anyone is interested then check them out!

Pokemon Secret of Stardust http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=271951

Planet of the Pokemon http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=273534
Pokemon: Secret of The Stardust As GM XD (needs players)
Planet of the Pokemon As GM (also needs players d: )
The Elementals Rise as Brendan
Pokemon Fallout as Reggie
Old February 20th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon
Community Supporter

You may notice the RPAs disappeared. Don't be alarmed! I've decided to go ahead with dealing with the RPAs a different way. If you want the contents of your old post back for the new thread that will be up soon, please do tell me and I'll PM it to you!
Old February 20th, 2012, 05:11 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
You may notice the RPAs disappeared. Don't be alarmed! I've decided to go ahead with dealing with the RPAs a different way. If you want the contents of your old post back for the new thread that will be up soon, please do tell me and I'll PM it to you!
:\ So what will the new thread have or whatever?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 20th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon
Community Supporter

Okay, to explain the amended RPAs:

The RPAs now works on nominations. You nominate members, supplying evidence and reasoning to try and convince a board of judges who are fair and unbiased why you want that person to win!
Old February 20th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon
Community Supporter

The RPAs now works on nominations. You nominate members, supplying evidence and reasoning to try and convince a board of judges why you want that person to win!
Old February 20th, 2012, 05:28 PM
-Grayscale-
I'м α gℓαѕѕ cнιℓ∂...

Who are the judges? Are we allowed to know who they are, or is it going to be kept secret on purpose? Also do the judges change each RPA?

Anyways, this looks interesting. I have no idea who to nominate for what, though. Oh well.

Y๏ย ђย๓คภร คrє ๏๒є๔iєภt t๏ ค Ŧคยlt, คrєภ't y๏ย?
}{ deviantArt }{ Old Account }{

Old February 20th, 2012, 05:30 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:

The RPAs now works on nominations. You nominate members, supplying evidence and reasoning to try and convince a board of judges why you want that person to win!
Good enough for me. Thanks for the heads up!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 20th, 2012, 05:47 PM
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Quote:

Okay! Now i just have to remember who and what RP's i voted for.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old February 20th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon
Community Supporter

if you want your votes from the last thread, i can PM them to you if you want.
Old February 20th, 2012, 06:39 PM
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Ok then, thnx Skymin. Can u do that plz?

EDIT: Nvm, I posted my new votes.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~

Last edited by shinysweety; February 21st, 2012 at 04:27 PM.
Old February 20th, 2012, 07:00 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
can you pm me my votes too please?
Old February 22nd, 2012, 03:26 PM
ZeganZoma
The one that went insane

Hello people. I've got an idea for an Rp. Its based on the game Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey.

The (unfinshed) plot goes as followed, "The year is 2012, and life is starting to collapsed. An unknown black hole has appeared in Antarctica, and is steadily growing. The worlds nations have tried to stop its growth from the outside, but all attempts have failed. As a last ditch effort, each of the worlds nations have sent in their best scientists and soldiers to go inside the black hole, which the nations have named the Schwartzwelt. With the most advanced technology man can create, 4 ships known as the Red Sprite, Blue Jets, the Elves, and Green Omega, venture forth to find the cause of the Schwartzwelt and, hopefully, destory it."
Old February 23rd, 2012, 06:30 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeganZoma View Post
Hello people. I've got an idea for an Rp. Its based on the game Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey.

The (unfinshed) plot goes as followed, "The year is 2012, and life is starting to collapsed. An unknown black hole has appeared in Antarctica, and is steadily growing. The worlds nations have tried to stop its growth from the outside, but all attempts have failed. As a last ditch effort, each of the worlds nations have sent in their best scientists and soldiers to go inside the black hole, which the nations have named the Schwartzwelt. With the most advanced technology man can create, 4 ships known as the Red Sprite, Blue Jets, the Elves, and Green Omega, venture forth to find the cause of the Schwartzwelt and, hopefully, destory it."
That's the plot of the game, right? Because if that's actually the plot of the RP, it's unchanged lol.

But I may have misinterpreted that xD Anyways, the plot sounds okay to me. But, will it have Pokemon? Or will it be like the original, with demons?
Old February 23rd, 2012, 10:31 AM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DeepImpact- View Post

That's the plot of the game, right? Because if that's actually the plot of the RP, it's unchanged lol.

But I may have misinterpreted that xD Anyways, the plot sounds okay to me. But, will it have Pokemon? Or will it be like the original, with demons?
That's exactly Strange Journey's plot. However, if the in-Schwartzwelt story is any different, it could be interesting.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old February 23rd, 2012, 11:59 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TornZero View Post

That's exactly Strange Journey's plot. However, if the in-Schwartzwelt story is any different, it could be interesting.
Ahahaha I searched for Strange Journey and saw that it was the same :P

And yes, I was thinking about the same thing lol. If anything changed inside the massive thing in the polar region, I guess it'd be a fun RP. demonic pokemon ftw
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here