Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page Roleplay Discussion Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2012 (04:12 PM).
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
I've seen a Naruto RP that never got off the ground. If anyone can make a Naruto RP, I would join it. I'm obviously a big fan. XD

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old March 30th, 2012 (05:24 AM).
One Of The Best

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by -DeepImpact-:

I'm pretty sure a lot of Naruto RPs have been made in the past (by past, I mean 2003-2004). I'm not sure, but I think I saw Naruto pop up a few times in the last pages of the RP Corner. You're free to make one once again, though. We need more RPs d:
I'd like to, but i don't have that much time to create one. Now that 'the war' is on it really has blown my mind off XD.!!! So does anyone want to start one. I'd really want to join one!!! Why don't you start one off deep impact?? Or any creative dudes,,.....like RHCP??

Spoiler:
A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old March 30th, 2012 (05:27 AM).
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Pokemonmaster_draco:
I'd like to, but i don't have that much time to create one. Now that 'the war' is on it really has blown my mind off XD.!!! So does anyone want to start one. I'd really want to join one!!! Why don't you start one off deep impact?? Or any creative dudes,,.....like RHCP??
I would make one, but I don't watch Naruto. I've only checked out only one or 2 episodes of it. But it doesn't necessarily have to be a Naruto RP, you can make a RP on a similar line which appeal to those who aren't fans .
Old March 30th, 2012 (01:16 PM).
One Of The Best

I would make one, but I don't watch Naruto. I've only checked out only one or 2 episodes of it. But it doesn't necessarily have to be a Naruto RP, you can make a RP on a similar line which appeal to those who aren't fans .
My creativity's low,(or maybe it's just me too lazy), i really got to think about that. How come you don't watch naruto?? It's just one of the best anime ever

Spoiler:

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old March 30th, 2012 (01:27 PM).
★heroes
CS

Nature: Naive
Thank you for referring to me as a creative dude ;) unfortunately, I have only watched a little of the first Naruto season where they are kids and whatnot.

I'm quite content with the number of RPs I'm in at the moment. I guess I could post a bit more often in Atlantis, of course ^^'
Old March 30th, 2012 (01:30 PM).
All Men Must Die.

My creativity's low,(or maybe it's just me too lazy), i really got to think about that. How come you don't watch naruto?? It's just one of the best anime ever
Ahahaha I know, creativity's been low for me as well xD

And I don't really watch anime. There are very few that I've ever watched, but I never got into anime.

So anyways, I have recently been thinking about a Percy Jackson/Pokemon crossover or a Kane Chronicles/Pokemon crossover. Both are quite similar at the core, but there will be differences. And this won't have real gods, but rather feature legendaries that I will choose. So... if anybody's interested, you can ask me a few more details about the ideas xD
Old March 30th, 2012 (01:51 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
I used to actively read Naruto...

Then it got boring.
Old March 30th, 2012 (02:37 PM).
Ice.

Nature: Hardy
Hello, just keeping you updated on the Nations RP:

Resource Distribution/ Land distribution:

I will create a map which will have [Insert # of RPers here, should be about 6-8] territories with different geography, climate and water bodies divided close to equally, with little advantages for some since all countries are not equal. For picking those Territories, first come, first serve basis.

Diplomacy/negogiations:

Diplomacy between countries will be made with joint-posts between the negogiating parties. Established treaties and pacts must be approved by the GM and the negogiating parties.

Technology:

Technology will be like modern time technology, except the RP will not start out with space travel or nuclear power. You can rename any existing tech in the real world to something new like the "iphone" could be renamed into the "Ultratouchphone" or something like that.

Government:

With your new country you can pick a governement system or develop your own and you would use that system to govern your people. Example, you could have an Monarchy, where one monarch makes all the decisions.

Natural/Manmade Disasters/important events:

As you control your country, you are in control of disaster or tragic/important events such as hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, earthquakes, droughts, revolts, shootings and such. What happens will depend on where your country is. For example, a coastal country will not have droughts very often, and landlocked countries will not have tsunamis. If you have gone too long without one of these events, I will intervene and make S*** happen.

Domestic issues:

As you are in control of your country, all internal issues are yours to deal with. You can call for emergency aid, when the situation arises, for example a tsunami ravages a large city of yours and you need outside aid to re-establish that city. For other domestic affairs, such as passing laws, budget planning, dealing with internal threats, judicial and legislative issues are for you to deal with how you see fit.

I'm still working on military and economic systems, but I thought I'd present what I got here.
Old March 30th, 2012 (02:42 PM).
All Men Must Die.

I like what you have so far, buuuuut.... some of the things that you've given to the player should b controlled by you instead. Like Domestic issues and disasters. It's better off that way, since you can unexpectedly bomb somebody's nation with a problem, it'll make the RP realistic.
Old March 30th, 2012 (03:26 PM).
Ice.

I like what you have so far, buuuuut.... some of the things that you've given to the player should b controlled by you instead. Like Domestic issues and disasters. It's better off that way, since you can unexpectedly bomb somebody's nation with a problem, it'll make the RP realistic.
I do see the point you are making, and i'm considering your suggestion. The thing is, is I want to put things in the player's hands, and RPers may get mad and drop-out if I bomb them with a random problem.
Old March 30th, 2012 (03:34 PM).
All Men Must Die.

Quote originally posted by Underground_Zephyr:

I do see the point you are making, and i'm considering your suggestion. The thing is, is I want to put things in the player's hands, and RPers may get mad and drop-out if I bomb them with a random problem.
It's a lot more fun this way. Plus, these disasters are never planned, are they? As soon as one occurs the whole nation has to work to make sure damage is minimized. So it would be quite cool if you bombed them with an earthquake or something when there's a big meeting going on. Pressure situations are necessary too. Give the player too much power and often it'll get abused, even unintentionally. The reason I say this is that the player will know then there is a disaster going to occur, so they'll be prepared to fight it. When it's an unexpected attack is a lot more fun imo.
Old March 30th, 2012 (03:46 PM).
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
I have to agree with -DI- here. Give someone with an entire nation at their command an unexpected situation once in a while like a natural disaster, and it'll make things so much more fun than when something's totally pre-planned.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old March 30th, 2012 (03:47 PM).
Ice.

It's a lot more fun this way. Plus, these disasters are never planned, are they? As soon as one occurs the whole nation has to work to make sure damage is minimized. So it would be quite cool if you bombed them with an earthquake or something when there's a big meeting going on. Pressure situations are necessary too. Give the player too much power and often it'll get abused, even unintentionally. The reason I say this is that the player will know then there is a disaster going to occur, so they'll be prepared to fight it. When it's an unexpected attack is a lot more fun imo.
Well, your point is made. Thanks for the help, I really feel that this RP is gonna work now. Thanks for the help.
Old March 30th, 2012 (04:47 PM).
All Men Must Die.

No problem. Hopefully your RP will work out quite well :]
Old March 30th, 2012 (08:24 PM).
One Of The Best

Quote originally posted by Skymin:

Then it got boring.
You lazy mod you O.o!!!!
I guess i'll work on a naruto/my stuff RP myself..

Even though i don't have much time but, maybe it i'l work out :-)

Spoiler:

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old March 30th, 2012 (08:51 PM).
I'M BACK!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyBeastSaber
Quote originally posted by Skymin:

Then it got boring.
^ *agrees wholeheartedly* But I came back to it only cause Itachi came back... BU well... for now....

We need to get the creative bus rolling... ... ... *brain dead*
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 0002 5629 0917
Cookie Pointo:
PinkSapphire: 1

Guess that anime!
Quote:
Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

Confusing? Betcha.
Old March 30th, 2012 (09:25 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Cool, a Naruto RP sounds awsome.

I've read the whole thing(even the boring parts), and a war happening after the story is unlikely. So what if the RP happens dureing a Ninja war, Like in the Kakashi side story. Or at the begining, students of the Sage of 6 pathes. Maybe just one were you take missions, and run simular to the PMD some play now. I've only been here a month, so I don't think I am ready to make it myself though.
Old March 30th, 2012 (09:43 PM). Edited March 30th, 2012 by TornZero.

Quote originally posted by Reader_Maniac:
Cool, a Naruto RP sounds awsome.

I've read the whole thing(even the boring parts), and a war happening after the story is unlikely. So what if the RP happens dureing a Ninja war, Like in the Kakashi side story. Or at the begining, students of the Sage of 6 pathes. Maybe just one were you take missions, and run simular to the PMD some play now. I've only been here a month, so I don't think I am ready to make it myself though.
I can see it now. We'll call it... Ninja Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Konohagakure!

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old March 30th, 2012 (11:10 PM).
acrobatic effing pirouette.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Saturated Hue
Quote originally posted by TornZero:

I can see it now. We'll call it... Ninja Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Konohagure!
Minor nitpick, *Konohagakure. I couldn't resist! :<

I totally would join it if I wasn't already swamped with a lot of RPs I need to catch up on, haha.

Old March 30th, 2012 (11:23 PM).

Thanks. I knew I was missing a syllable in there somewhere. XD

And I might join it if it wasn't related to the Naruto timeline. I like the ninja thing, but I lost all interest in the actual series after a few episodes.

Old March 31st, 2012 (02:42 AM).
All Men Must Die.

I hate you all for not talking about my ideas ;~;

Quote:
So anyways, I have recently been thinking about a Percy Jackson/Pokemon crossover or a Kane Chronicles/Pokemon crossover. Both are quite similar at the core, but there will be differences. And this won't have real gods, but rather feature legendaries that I will choose. So... if anybody's interested, you can ask me a few more details about the ideas xD
give inputs plz <3
Old March 31st, 2012 (05:59 AM).
Fighting the army of Stress...

Nature: Lonely

give inputs plz <3
I already gave my input LONG TIME AGO. You- Wait, Kane Chronicles? That's something new. Though I believe there are more people who read Percy Jackson than those, who read Kane Chronicles. So I'd stick with the first one.

JUST MAKE IT.

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

RPs I joined:

Pokemon: Fresh Start (as Richard J. Hope)
Old March 31st, 2012 (07:37 AM).
One Of The Best

give inputs plz <3
Don't worry dude, your ideas cool (i guess) i haven't read about percy jackson so that's why i can't give ANY ideas.

So talking about the naruto RP, i was thinking something like this:
It's been 2-3 years that the "war" between akatsuki and the 5 nations have ended, and naruto has sucessfully accomplish his dream of becoming a loyal and responsible kage.(The kage will be me though XD). The 5 great nations has brought peace back to the ninja world and the akatsuki has been disbanded but in the time a small quantity of missing nin has gradually grouped up to form an evil organisation known as The 10 shadows, consisting of 10 special rank missing jounin. This small group has stayed secret for the past 3 years and they have the same objective as akatsuki had. It was to gather up all the jinchuriki. Hopefully the 10 Shadows was discovered by the ANBU black ops unit. They were able to gather up intel on their objective and prevent the worst from happening.
Naruto and Killerbee, being the main reason why this ocular group has been formed, was put under high defensive perimeters in Konoha. The village itself now holds the 2 last and most powerful jinchuriki that has ever lived. But although their beastly strength, the 5 kages has decided to send some of their top rank chunin to protect the two remaining tailed beasts for they still don't know the strength of the 10 shadows.
Now, konoha is holding the key of the 10 shadows.
From the intel gained from the ANBU, the 10 shadows has moved in some villages unoticed and has stolen few of the leaf's defensive system maps(plan). The ANBU is now on the look out for any suspicious character that enters the Hidden Leaf.

So what do you guys think?? Any suggestions. I'l post how to participate after getting some suggestions.

Spoiler:

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old March 31st, 2012 (07:43 AM).
All Men Must Die.

Don't worry dude, your ideas cool (i guess) i haven't read about percy jackson so that's why i can't give ANY ideas.

So talking about the naruto RP, i was thinking something like this:
It's been 2-3 years that the "war" between akatsuki and the 5 nations have ended, and naruto has sucessfully accomplish his dream of becoming a loyal and responsible kage.(The kage will be me though XD). The 5 great nations has brought peace back to the ninja world and the akatsuki has been disbanded but in the time a small quantity of missing nin has gradually grouped up to form an evil organisation known as The 10 shadows, consisting of 10 special rank missing jounin. This small group has stayed secret for the past 3 years and they have the same objective as akatsuki had. It was to gather up all the jinchuriki. Hopefully the 10 Shadows was discovered by the ANBU black ops unit. They were able to gather up intel on their objective and prevent the worst from happening.
Naruto and Killerbee, being the main reason why this ocular group has been formed, was put under high defensive perimeters in Konoha. The village itself now holds the 2 last and most powerful jinchuriki that has ever lived. But although their beastly strength, the 5 kages has decided to send some of their top rank chunin to protect the two remaining tailed beasts for they still don't know the strength of the 10 shadows.
Now, konoha is holding the key of the 10 shadows.
From the intel gained from the ANBU, the 10 shadows has moved in some villages unoticed and has stolen few of the leaf's defensive system maps(plan). The ANBU is now on the look out for any suspicious character that enters the Hidden Leaf.

So what do you guys think?? Any suggestions. I'l post how to participate after getting some suggestions.
Wellll I'm in a similar situation now. I know nothing about Naruto. Bus as I far as I see this RP, since it heavily relies on the plot of the anime/manga/whatever it's not at all going to be a beginner-friendly RP, because anybody without any knowledge about Naruto would not be able to join. And this means only fans who have prior knowledge about Naruto will be able to join. Since we don't exactly know who are the fans of this series, this is a risk you will be taking. d:
Old March 31st, 2012 (07:56 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
I'm a massive Naruto fan, so I'd definitely be interested in it. But I think the best way to start would be - at the start. At least for our characters.

It could be set during the initial and early reign of The Third Hokage (Old Man Hokage/Sarutobi), before the Fourth takes over. Characters would begin as newly graduated Genin and we would follow them throughout whatever overbranching story arc is decided. That way people new to the series can learn about Chakra, Natures, Jutsu etc. etc. as their fledgling characters do.

An alternative idea even more suited to entry-level players is to NOT set it in the leaf. Why not set it in the Sand, or the Mist, or a minor ninja village that isn't one of the great five? That way we can avoid getting tangled up in the main series' plotlines and characters for longer. Players could decide their characters chakra natures and specialities, be grouped into teams, go on a few missions and develop before taking part in Chunnin Exams. We can follow the structure of the series without having to follow the series itself.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links