The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 9th, 2012 (04:37 PM).
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
I'll admit, being nominated by Yellow for Most Helpful RPer had me excited that I might win, but instead, She won it, and I feel it's much deserved. So congrats to you Marin, you deserve it! :D

I will admit to feeling a little down about not winning, but I think Yellow deserves it more than I. Anyways, it felt great to be nominated for it and it really is the thought that counts, yes?

Old April 9th, 2012 (07:02 PM).
Pokemonmaster_draco
One Of The Best

Nature: Modest
Congrats to those who won the RPA.!!! I'l be looking forward to winning the next one.

*Competitive mind set up.....sitting all day in front of my pc*

@RHCP- you should do the RP. If it has adventure and epicness installed then count me in

Spoiler:
A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old April 10th, 2012 (01:42 AM).
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Congrats to all those who won the RPAs! :D You guys deserved it. Hopefully we'll have a few more nominations next time. ;]

I like the whole competitive mood over here, it's great and will encourage users to be more helpful and post more. Although, I do ask you all to be a bit careful, because getting overworked about the RPA's can make RPing look like a chore and can make it less fun. :( Only saying this cause it happened to one of my friends.
Old April 10th, 2012 (01:47 AM).
Adventure
last christmas

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DeepImpact- View Post
Congrats to all those who won the RPAs! :D You guys deserved it. Hopefully we'll have a few more nominations next time. ;]

I like the whole competitive mood over here, it's great and will encourage users to be more helpful and post more. Although, I do ask you all to be a bit careful, because getting overworked about the RPA's can make RPing look like a chore and can make it less fun. :( Only saying this cause it happened to one of my friends.
Well said. Competing is only good if it's in a friendly spirit. Someone could have been having a great time here while not winning anything; it does not mean that what they are doing is useless. Not at all! Maybe they just didn't get noticed this time around. It's no big deal, really.

to think you were once a stranger
and every day with you an adventure

Old April 10th, 2012 (01:52 AM).
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
I agree with both of the above statements. Well put. Don't get too overcompetitive, guys. Winning awards isn't everything.

Coming from the 2X Best RPer, 2X Best GM, 1X Best SU Writer, and one time recipient of the "The End" Emblem. Oh yea, I'm pretty much bad-a$$

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old April 10th, 2012 (03:09 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Congratz to the people that won the RPA's ;D
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old April 10th, 2012 (04:00 AM).
Pokemonmaster_draco
One Of The Best

Nature: Modest
So i was thinking,....Has anyone ever made a Magi Nation RP??

It's a pretty good anime/cartoon and has a lot of creative artifacts in it. It's more like a do-anything-you-want RP.

Spoiler:
A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old April 10th, 2012 (04:56 AM).
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
Coming from the 2X Best RPer, 2X Best GM, 1X Best SU Writer, and one time recipient of the "The End" Emblem. Oh yea, I'm pretty much bad-a$$
You know, not to gloat or anything.

(Just kidding)

Old April 10th, 2012 (06:15 AM).
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemonmaster_draco View Post
So i was thinking,....Has anyone ever made a Magi Nation RP??

It's a pretty good anime/cartoon and has a lot of creative artifacts in it. It's more like a do-anything-you-want RP.
After looking it up, I realized I watched it once... I think the first two episodes. It was time consuming. I would have gone deeper into the series if the voice actors were better. (Note: I saw it on CW for kids....)

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb
Old April 10th, 2012 (09:07 AM).
Raikiri
The Awakened
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DeepImpact- View Post

I like the whole competitive mood over here, it's great and will encourage users to be more helpful and post more. Although, I do ask you all to be a bit careful, because getting overworked about the RPA's can make RPing look like a chore and can make it less fun. Only saying this cause it happened to one of my friends.
Couldn't agree more with this statement. Competition can be and should be fun. Let's not let it ruin the friendly nature of the boards. As they say, winning isn't everything.

I would like to extend congratulations to all the well deserved winners. Keep up the good work everyone!

Paired with the manly Supervegeta
Old April 10th, 2012 (09:49 AM).
parallelzero
chelia.blendy

I was thinking about trying my Fate Stay Night RP again after it ended up flopping last time (of my own accord, incidentally). Just seeing if anyone has interest. I'll probably be making some edits to the plot and setting, though.

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
Old April 10th, 2012 (10:58 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

i hope my RP "PMD: Victory's Reign" will be accepted :3
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old April 10th, 2012 (12:43 PM).
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
I hope me and Chefs RP 'Dreamers' will be accepted. (I made the OOC, shes gonna make the IC thread. :3)

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old April 10th, 2012 (12:44 PM).
Adventure
last christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
i hope my RP "PMD: Victory's Reign" will be accepted :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinysweety View Post
I hope me and Chefs RP 'Dreamers' will be accepted. :) (I made the OOC, shes gonna make the IC thread. :3)
Lots of hoping here all of a sudden. "Sell" your RPs with a little advert instead ;) what are they about?

Old April 10th, 2012 (01:39 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Congrats to all RPA winners! WOOT!

I feel like if I hadn't died, I actually would have wom another one...(has only once for The Best Roleplayer). Hilariously enough, I won that after I was fired from being a mod. Go figure. (shrugs)

Also, Vegeta, I started RPing before you (by like a year), and you've won more stuff than me. I feel like no one knows me. o.O

Hehe, not complaining though.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old April 10th, 2012 (03:40 PM).
Subsonic
Safe in My Hands

@Uchiha: You were a moderator? I guess we all learn something everyday.
@parallelzero: You should be able to capture a lot of interest in it. It was an anime for one thing, that was probably watched by a lot of people. Also, for the fact that the prequel Fate Stay Zero is still out and running strong. Personally I am not that much of a fan because of how horrible the original ended up being in the end... I mean the beginning was fine, it just started to suck near the end... I would be interested to see one, but I won't be able to join it due to lack of time.

Credit: Allstate + Eli Lieb
Old April 10th, 2012 (03:43 PM).
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Sorry guys! Am I late for the picnic? Wait, what? We're not having a picnic?! Then why the heck did I come here?! ... Oh yeah... For the people who won the RPA! Congrats to you guys! See you on the winning pedestal next time! Lol, JK I won't win that time either T^T

Now before I go all Shinji Ikari on your a**ess, I need to say that I really enjoy journey RPs. They keep the same formula as the original games, however you are more in control o your character. You decide (for the most part) what's gonna happen, not some pre-programmed code. And when you link with your character, you feel like you yourself is in that world skipping along and humming jolly little tunes as you catch more Pokémon and battle more people! That is why I love Journey RPs and that is also why I now will force RHCP to make such an RP!
Old April 10th, 2012 (03:51 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
*stays silent about the winners of the RPAs* I wanted to win something...

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old April 10th, 2012 (03:53 PM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Better to be supportive of the winners than bitter about any personal lack thereof.

A massive congratulations to all the winners!

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old April 11th, 2012 (02:17 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers- my RP is a PMD RP :3 this is the plot: For over ten years the pokemon world has been a peaceful place. No wars, no dis-balencement. Everything was fine. Though, peace can never last, never has, never will. The legendary pokemon Victini has became corrupt. This happened because Victini replies on pokemon working hard for victory. Pokemon have stopped doing that, so now it caused Victini to become corrupt. And since Victini is corrupt, luck have went down. Things are going horrible, the food supply is becoming rotten, the waters have become filthy, houses are being destroyed, and so much more.

if nobody calms Victini down, the pokemon world is doomed. But it's not that easy. There are many pokemon in trouble, and they need to be saved, or there will be no one to save at the end! Once they are saved, not only will there be a reason to try to calm Victini down, but there will be more help. To calm down Victini will not be easy. Victini is very stubborn right now, and most likely will have to be fought. And as the pokemon of victory, fighting Victini will be a hard task, it will take several to do this.
So a new Pokemon Explores crew has sprouted. The Vicory Scars is the name of the headquarters. They are called this because their lives had been troubled, or 'scared' by Victini's corruption. They are picking the best pokemon that there is to make the most strongest teams as possible. If they don't, the world might be doomed. If it takes them too long to save all of the pokemon in trouble, Victini will have time to become so corrupt the good sides of Victini will be gone.

So not only is it a important quest, but it's a limited-timed quest. They have to work on saving all of the pokemon, train, and eventually fight against the very powerful Victini. This will be very hard. Victini is very strong, and rumor has it Victini never loses. So now, they'll have to see if this is true. If it is, the world is doomed. But they have to try. There's no way out.

all the RPers are Pokemon gijinka characters :3 half human/half pokemon
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old April 11th, 2012 (03:17 AM).
Adventure
last christmas

Quote:
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers- my RP is a PMD RP :3 this is the plot: For over ten years the pokemon world has been a peaceful place. No wars, no dis-balencement. Everything was fine. Though, peace can never last, never has, never will. The legendary pokemon Victini has became corrupt. This happened because Victini replies on pokemon working hard for victory. Pokemon have stopped doing that, so now it caused Victini to become corrupt. And since Victini is corrupt, luck have went down. Things are going horrible, the food supply is becoming rotten, the waters have become filthy, houses are being destroyed, and so much more.

if nobody calms Victini down, the pokemon world is doomed. But it's not that easy. There are many pokemon in trouble, and they need to be saved, or there will be no one to save at the end! Once they are saved, not only will there be a reason to try to calm Victini down, but there will be more help. To calm down Victini will not be easy. Victini is very stubborn right now, and most likely will have to be fought. And as the pokemon of victory, fighting Victini will be a hard task, it will take several to do this.
So a new Pokemon Explores crew has sprouted. The Vicory Scars is the name of the headquarters. They are called this because their lives had been troubled, or 'scared' by Victini's corruption. They are picking the best pokemon that there is to make the most strongest teams as possible. If they don't, the world might be doomed. If it takes them too long to save all of the pokemon in trouble, Victini will have time to become so corrupt the good sides of Victini will be gone.

So not only is it a important quest, but it's a limited-timed quest. They have to work on saving all of the pokemon, train, and eventually fight against the very powerful Victini. This will be very hard. Victini is very strong, and rumor has it Victini never loses. So now, they'll have to see if this is true. If it is, the world is doomed. But they have to try. There's no way out.

all the RPers are Pokemon gijinka characters :3 half human/half pokemon ^^
Ok. First you should spell check your text a bit more closely before posting ;) I found several errors. Also, where do the gijinkas come from if it's a pokémon world?

Old April 11th, 2012 (04:31 AM).
Dusk

D: @Red's your profile picture is blue now, not red!

ALSO
PokePeople are also commonly referred to as "Moemon".

Old April 11th, 2012 (04:37 AM).
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerin View Post
D: @Red's your profile picture is blue now, not red! :|

ALSO
PokePeople are also commonly referred to as "Moemon".

Not only Moemon, but they're more commonly known as Gijinkas, at least in this RP Corner. d:
Old April 11th, 2012 (05:00 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers- i'll ask people to help me with the grammar then ; we actually just call them pokemon but their looks are different, i thought that would be cool for once since none of the RP's here on PC have that X3
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old April 11th, 2012 (05:05 AM).
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers- i'll ask people to help me with the grammar then ^^; we actually just call them pokemon :) but their looks are different, i thought that would be cool for once since none of the RP's here on PC have that X3
Ah, they used to have that, but they kind of died earlier on... and I think Fallout's got similar themes to Gajinkas. I think, I'm not really sure though.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links