Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Roleplay Discussion Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2012 (06:06 AM).
the heroes of our time
CS

Nature: Naive
Well, if she just wants to make a Hunger Games / Pokémon crossover, I don't think the GM of that old RP has monopoly on that idea :3 it that was so, someone could claim that jackblaze/Yellow stole their idea of a pokémon academy too and whatnot. xD

moderator:
x Roleplay Theatre

roleplays:
x Crossroads
x Digimon
x Titans
x Legends

Old May 23rd, 2012 (06:24 AM).
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Gold Tier

Nature: Sassy
So.. currently writing the plot of the AWESOME RP I'm currently making. Expect to be up in atleast a week or so. And SD, you're hired! =3

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old May 23rd, 2012 (06:56 AM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
Quote originally posted by gunnerpow7:
So.. currently writing the plot of the AWESOME RP I'm currently making. Expect to be up in atleast a week or so. And SD, you're hired! =3
:D Sweet! This RP is gonna rock!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old May 23rd, 2012 (07:08 AM).
Arrest this man

Quote originally posted by Skymin:
Of course, you'd have to properly credit the original creator.

And yeah Meg, you'd need permission; that person hasn't been inactive for quite a month yet.

EDIT: When I say revived, I mean like... a revamp. New thread, fresh take on it.
Like the Gijinka Academy, I guess.
Old May 23rd, 2012 (09:33 AM).
Scientist Salarian

Nature: Quirky
You'd be surprised how many people have similar ideas. I used to RP on a forum which took certain characters from mythology and warped them a little, when discussing it with someone I met at uni I found out that we had both done very similar things with the same characters, even though her RPs had taken place at completely different times to mine/ with different people (I checked we weren't a part of the same forum XD).

Old May 24th, 2012 (12:11 AM).
See You Space Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
Hello everyone!

This post is to advertise for Hyrus, a Medieval RP set in an original world, GMed by myself and Raikiri. We are looking for devoted RPers to join in. Feel free to take a look, and sign up if you wish!

Paired with the Epic Legend
Old May 24th, 2012 (09:20 AM). Edited May 24th, 2012 by pokeman10000.
Leftie

Nature: Serious
Hi, I'm advertising Pokemon - Team Akuma Rises, an RP by my myself and Sapphire, please take a look at the OOC!

@Supervageta Hyrus, Hyrule?
Old May 24th, 2012 (09:04 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
HEY GUYS!! THERE'S A WEEK LEFT IN THE RPAS!! GET YOUR NOMINATIONS IN, Y'HEAR?!

Also reminding everyone, make sure you write your short paragraph on why a member deserves that nomination (look at Greiger's for an example). Without it, your nomination will not be taken into consideration, as well as any that are "i think its good because its good".
Old May 25th, 2012 (02:22 AM).
Grant me the power of revolution!
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Skymin:
HEY GUYS!! THERE'S A WEEK LEFT IN THE RPAS!! GET YOUR NOMINATIONS IN, Y'HEAR?!

Also reminding everyone, make sure you write your short paragraph on why a member deserves that nomination (look at Greiger's for an example). Without it, your nomination will not be taken into consideration, as well as any that are "i think its good because its good".
Silly Skymin, everyone knows that the best reason something can be good is because it's good q:. Actual reasons are unnecessary, because being good is the best reason.
Old May 25th, 2012 (07:04 AM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Okay this means i have to make longer explanations under my nominations ;;;
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 25th, 2012 (10:59 AM).
Ice.

Nature: Hardy
Just a question, if you were planning to Co-GM a RP with someone and they go inactive, are you allowed to continue the process without them, or do you wait for their return?
Old May 25th, 2012 (11:49 AM).
Arrest this man

Quote originally posted by Underground_Zephyr:
Just a question, if you were planning to Co-GM a RP with someone and they go inactive, are you allowed to continue the process without them, or do you wait for their return?
I'm pretty sure you can go on. I mean, it's one of the good points of having a co Gm, isn't it? If one of you is unable to get on PC anymore, the other can take over and control the RP.

This happened to me with my Percy Jackson RP a few months ago, my friend who was also the co GM of this RP had o leave PC for personal reasons so I had decided to take over.
Old May 25th, 2012 (11:54 AM).
The Sun's Water

Nature: Bold
Quote originally posted by Underground_Zephyr:
Yeah, basically what -DeepImpact-said. One of the better points of being a Co-GM is having the authority to continue the RP for whoever the GM was.

Okay sorry, wanted to say something relativity close to the subject at hand, where I'm not a pest. I just wanted to advertise my RP Digimon: The Video Game War! still 5 open spots, and the only spot taken is mine. Haha, so yeah. Anyways...

My Open RP: (One Spot Left!)

Digimon: The Video Game Rebellion
Old May 26th, 2012 (02:51 AM).
the heroes of our time
CS

Quote originally posted by Sun Casscade:
Okay sorry, wanted to say something relativity close to the subject at hand, where I'm not a pest. I just wanted to advertise my RP Digimon: The Video Game War! still 5 open spots, and the only spot taken is mine. Haha, so yeah. Anyways...
I saw it but I'm already in a (slooooow) Digimon RP and I think I just didn't feel like joining another one now :3

I have an idea but I don't want to GM more RPs atm xD

A journey-esque RP where pokémon training isn't something kids do. Battling means pitting pokémon against each other and see them fight for real, in a more animal like way. Moves aren't the common ones; rather the trainer has invented moves after considering the abilities and skills of the pokémon, and they have to train in order to be able to pull of these special moves in battle. Levels won't be necessary and evolution... I dunno. The trainer may shout them out or just let the pokémon fight in its own way. Trainers could be required to enter the battlefield alongside the pokémon and thus armor and other things to protect the trainer are common. No weapons though, as the trainer isn't allowed to attack, and the pokémon isn't allowed superficial armor, only its natural body and accessories (like Cubone's club or Farfetched's leek)

So, the journey part would be traveling to the different gyms to beat them all, only gyms don't just have a leader to beat. They are tournaments and the last trainer standing gets a badge every week or so. And they get money from the losers, of course. Random trainer battles on the road aren't common, since it's so dangerous, but they do happen. All battles require a judge - if there is no judge then it's not a proper battle and is considered law breaking violence, on the same level as if two people would beat each other up in a street. And there could be this huuuge tournament at Indigo Plateau or corresponding place in another region, where only trainers with all the badges are allowed to enter. The victor there will be crowned the Champion and get a lot of price money.

Kind of like that movie, Real Steel, where people travel and battle with robots to earn money.

moderator:
x Roleplay Theatre

roleplays:
x Crossroads
x Digimon
x Titans
x Legends

Old May 26th, 2012 (09:18 AM).
Leftie

Nature: Serious
hey... anyone wanna sign up to my (co) RP? Team Akuma Rises? please? I have free cake!
Old May 26th, 2012 (11:22 AM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

I'd like to bring up a topic.

How much do you want an RP not to die?

~Dia+PS~
Old May 26th, 2012 (06:59 PM).
Ice.

Nature: Hardy
Quote originally posted by -DeepImpact-:

I'm pretty sure you can go on. I mean, it's one of the good points of having a co Gm, isn't it? If one of you is unable to get on PC anymore, the other can take over and control the RP.

This happened to me with my Percy Jackson RP a few months ago, my friend who was also the co GM of this RP had o leave PC for personal reasons so I had decided to take over.
Thank you for the information. Now, to announce the project i've mentioned here a while ago and has been worked on for around two months now, the Nation RP.

For those needing an explanation/ refresher, the Nation RP is an idea for a RP that plays a different perspective than most RPs. While in most RP's you are responsible for a character, maybe two if you make two, but in the Nation RP, you control an entire country that you create to your specifications. In the RP, you are in charge of dealing with all of the affairs in the country, and also deal with external affairs that affect your country. Yout goal is to keep your nation running however you please. You will be playing a country in modern times, so think of todays technology. However, an international threat that is affecting all countries is in need of dealing with. A criminal organization, known as the theory, are causing havoc all over the world, stretching their limbs all over the world. The are very influential, and control many corporations, politicians and military functions. The Theory have goals of conquering the world, and only a full, dedicated force can stop them. But other affairs such as disasters, wars, policies, negogiations, economic decisions musg be dealt with. The question is, what will be done.

Okay, that is the teaser. A few things:

I need a Co-GM or two. Anyone who is interested send me a message.

I have all the system mostly planned out.

I need a map. Any artists who would be willing to help can send me a message.

More will be shared in the next week.
Old May 26th, 2012 (07:05 PM).
King of the Hell

I do apologize from my absence from this thread. Senior year is quite hectic. Anyways, I feel like I have the time now to put up my own RP, and I would like an interest check and some feedback on these three ideas. And which would be best?

Roleplay Ideas

KANTO IN CHAOS - Disease infects humans and gives them a hunger for pokemon flesh and thirst for pokemon blood, as well as superhuman powers. Players control Pokemon characters, trying to survive and avoid the metahumans at all costs.

Kanto Conquest - Old-age battle between two feudal families in ancient Kanto. Players control a member of either family, as well their Pokemon counterpart. A story of forbidden love, loss, friendship, and war. (Based VERY, VERY loosely on Pokemon Conquest)

Imprisoned - Players play as different species of animals, captured in the wild and taken to an island to be hunted. These animals must fight for their lives, and find a way to freedom, or suffer the fatal consequences. Men are out to hunt down these animals, as a game.
Old May 26th, 2012 (07:16 PM).
Hey hoo~

Kanto Conquest looks cool to me :p the others too but the first one, Kanto in Chaos, sounds a little like the RP Gunnerpow09 is making right now, ShinyDiamond is gonna Co-GM it (congratz on that btw SD! )
Sisters
Theme
Old May 26th, 2012 (07:17 PM).
King of the Hell

Quote originally posted by PinkSapphire:
Kanto Conquest looks cool to me :p the others too but the first one, Kanto in Chaos, sounds a little like the RP Gunnerpow09 is making right now, ShinyDiamond is gonna Co-GM it :) (congratz on that btw SD! ;) )
Kanto in Chaos is the idea I posted in here before, I think around a month or so.
Old May 26th, 2012 (07:27 PM).
Hey hoo~

Ah :D then i don't know if it's to me to say who's idea it originally was :3 i still think it's a good idea though, no matter if it's yours or gunnerpow09 wait... But it also could've been WestSideConnection's idea.... One of those two came with the same idea a few weeks or days ago or whatever xD
Sisters
Theme
Old May 26th, 2012 (07:33 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

I should go check with gunnerpow7 later so we can get on with the RP.

I'm itching more to Kanto Conquest. I'll really enjoy that game when I get it, & and RPsimilar to it would rock! ( xD Thanks PS!)

~Dia+PS~
Old May 26th, 2012 (07:34 PM).
Going on a hiatus :'(

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to |Equinox|
With more and more different themes popping up, I'm kinda craving for a Pokemon Roleplay XD

Old May 26th, 2012 (07:41 PM).
The Sun's Water

Nature: Bold
Quote originally posted by 徳清アキオ:
I do apologize from my absence from this thread. Senior year is quite hectic. Anyways, I feel like I have the time now to put up my own RP, and I would like an interest check and some feedback on these three ideas. And which would be best?

Roleplay Ideas

KANTO IN CHAOS - Disease infects humans and gives them a hunger for pokemon flesh and thirst for pokemon blood, as well as superhuman powers. Players control Pokemon characters, trying to survive and avoid the metahumans at all costs.

Kanto Conquest - Old-age battle between two feudal families in ancient Kanto. Players control a member of either family, as well their Pokemon counterpart. A story of forbidden love, loss, friendship, and war. (Based VERY, VERY loosely on Pokemon Conquest)

Imprisoned - Players play as different species of animals, captured in the wild and taken to an island to be hunted. These animals must fight for their lives, and find a way to freedom, or suffer the fatal consequences. Men are out to hunt down these animals, as a game.
Imprisoned sounds pretty cool to me. I kinda like the idea of playing a animal. Haha.

My Open RP: (One Spot Left!)

Digimon: The Video Game Rebellion
Old May 26th, 2012 (07:54 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

...I've been thinking of a possible rule where people can only create a certain amount of RPs a month, as to avoid the unnecessary flooding of dead RPs. It's just a suggestion. A lot of times, people have great ideas, but some people just weren't meant to be GMs.

Paired with the Epic Legend
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links