The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 26th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Gummy
by fire be P U R G E D
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Naughty
I'm for the the idea as well, for reason that Murder already stated. I hope this extremely short post is worth twenty seven cents. :X

Monotype Fire Challenge
Old May 26th, 2009, 09:26 PM
Murder
Beginning Trainer

Good point, Loki. I interpreted it wrong :>.
Old July 26th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Chibi-chan
The Freshmaker!

Nature: Mild
I really miss slice of life RPs.

/ / ////
Old July 26th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Jack O'Neill
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Quiet
Slice of life is boring. Try RPing an entire nation on for size. However, my laziness, the sheer ambitiousness of the idea, and the very steep entry requirements I set up did that idea in for the time being.
Old July 26th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Loki
せめて一度くらい .
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
Slice of life is boring.
To you. :<

Slice of life is hard to coordinate on PC.
I think if anyone's gonna take another shot at it, we need to intertwine relationships more concretely. D:
行き場のない恋でした
Old July 26th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Chibi-chan
The Freshmaker!

Well, to all of those fantasy lovers...maybe a slice of life RP sorta like Fate Stay Night? Happy during the day and battling at night?

Or maybe even a simple (go save princess) RP that's similar to FF1. I dunno. ORP has been very sleepy indeed u_u

/ / ////
Old July 26th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Kivros
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-chan View Post
ORP has been very sleepy indeed u_u
I'll have to agree with you there, but yeah... a slice of life RP sounds good to me...
...Maybe with a touch of fighting in here and there.
Old July 26th, 2009, 08:04 PM
parallelzero
chelia.blendy

Slice of life sounds good to me.

But I need to make time to post in these things.

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
Old July 26th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Jack O'Neill
Booted out - don't be like me!

Since my own pet project's dead in the water, I might commit to this one, depending on the exact premise.

In any case, you can have my gun and my knife when you pry them from my cold, dead hands...which may actually be more likely than anyone here thinks if this thing actually progresses past development hell.
Old July 29th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Netta
Hikari Ko

Send a message via Yahoo to Netta
I have a bit of a question for everyone out there. It's not your normal rp, but I think it would be one to try out, but I'm afraid of creating one because I'm still not sure how to pull it off.

I was wanting to do a type of Wolf's Rain rp. It's not based on the Wolf's Rain itself, but very similar. We arn't looking for paradice, but more of a way to survive. I was thinking of having different roles in each pack. I like the idea that the wolves can allowed themselves to be seen as humans when needed for safety.

What do you guys think?

Fire/Dragon Tamer

Zana
Old July 31st, 2009, 05:38 PM
Vigilante
Ringleader of Hell

Nature: Naive
Slice of life sounds just super. I'd do it.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 12:20 PM
Konekodemon
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
Can someone make a Marmalade Boy RPG please? I've been searching all over the web and haven't seen a single one. I would start one myself, but I have no idea how to go about making a Marmalade Boy RPG.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old August 7th, 2009, 01:42 AM
изм
Gym Leader

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to изм Send a message via Yahoo to изм Send a message via Skype™ to изм
I wanted to ask you guys, first please do not get offended, but i've seen most roleplays to be like sci/fi and fantasy stuff, with world at peril and saviours saving things and all, i mean most of the RP's i come through on one way or the other have same genres, so isn't there anything that can be Practical..? i mean reality based RP, i know i myself won't be able to pull it off nicely but just asking, people do have great ideas for Other Roleplay Section, just no one creates it with the fear of it dying.

Old September 1st, 2009, 02:23 PM
The Gaurdian
a change in your demeanour.

I have an Idea that is based on Star Wars Knights of the OLD Republic...

Forgotton Knights of the Old Republic
Dark Tide Rising

Prolude
Four thousand years before the rise of the Galactic Empire, The Republic verges on collapse. After a long war against the Mandalorians, a war like race that brought death to new levels, the very heros of the Republic have fallen to the dark side. And with a massive fleet the new lord of the Sith, the Dark Lord Revan attacked the broken Republic, burning worlds and killing countless billions. But a Jedi strike team ambushed the dark lord and killed him...

Darth Malak, last surviving apprentice of the Dark Lord Revan, has unleashed an incincible Sith armada upon the unsuspecting galaxy. Crushing all resistance, Malak's war of conquest has left the Jedi Order scattered and vulnerable as countless Knights fall in battle, and many more swer allegiance to their new Sith Master. Malak hunts the Jedi Knight who killed his master, in fear that he will be next.

Two and a half years after the Sith launched their attack, In the skies above the outer rim world of Taris, A Jedi battle fleet engaged the forces of Darth Malak in a despreate effort to halt the Siths galactic domination, and the fate of the galaxy depends on the efforts of a republic soldier, his hardend officer, a young Jedi, as well as their companions...

But they are not the only parts to this story. No, left out are the stories of those that took on much harder challanges than the more known story of The Star Forge War. Many died to halt the sith invasion, and a few lived. But like clock work, everything was dependent on everything else...

Or I have another Idea... but I would rather wait and finish working on the Prolude for that before I contune... It is a WWII Idea based on a board game... sigh...
Where there is Rage, I shall show its course...

I am the Gaurdian...
Look, I like RPing... unfourtuneatly I only look at the best, and maybe I join them... but also it seams that most of them DIE... come get me if you want me to join... I am a good RPer if you want me in.

Last edited by The Gaurdian; September 1st, 2009 at 02:40 PM.
Old September 1st, 2009, 09:36 PM
изм
Gym Leader

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to изм Send a message via Yahoo to изм Send a message via Skype™ to изм
That's what i am saying, people have lot of ideas, but why does no one care to join then..? btw WWII can be great.

Old September 2nd, 2009, 04:17 AM
The Gaurdian

I want to get it so that you play one person in an army(dont know yet) but you go through the war and your squad(The players) are the only living squad to live out of your unit... DONT know what army to do though...

As for the strangly edited KotOR one, you arnt the heros, You play a side role that alters the rest of the game... If you dont know much about the game then that is what the cool scroll up thing is for.

I am the Gaurdian...
Look, I like RPing... unfourtuneatly I only look at the best, and maybe I join them... but also it seams that most of them DIE... come get me if you want me to join... I am a good RPer if you want me in.
Old September 2nd, 2009, 10:01 AM
изм
Gym Leader

Kay.

But what will be the setting be like..? Fictional thingie..? Coz i'm much more into COD and stuff so i thought in that sense or likewise.

Old September 2nd, 2009, 01:43 PM
The Gaurdian

Uh, maybe something along the lines of COD WaW, but there is a large gap of time between the Russian campain levels(even if dates seam wrong.) So maybe something along the lines of Russian campain; what happens while your gone, Thingy... ugh... To much thinking without making a Prolude...

I am the Gaurdian...

Last edited by Lilith; March 31st, 2013 at 08:18 AM.
Old September 14th, 2009, 04:52 PM
King!
better

Hi PC!

Well, I've never RP'ed here in ORP before, but a while back I had an idea. Why hasn't there been a Harry POtter RP?

I'm working on one right now, but I need something to make it diverse...I had a few ideas....

Setting: 30 years after Voldemort's downfall, at Hogwarts, of course.
I was thinking of having twelve RP'ers, three in each house. Of course, all the characters besides Neville, who teachs Herbology, and maybe Binns, who is dead and cannot retire, are different. There'd be Quidditch, the better the post, the better your score. Classes are included....

The twelve Hogwarts classes are:

Herbology
Ancient Runes
Astronomy
Arithmancy
Charms
Potions
Care of Magical Creatures
Transfiguration
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Divination
History of Magic
and Muggle Studies.

I would take out Arithmancy, Divination, Ancient Runes, and Astronomy, due to lack iof knowledge.

I would probably merge Potions and Traansfiguration, and make Uses of Magic, and another class called The Magical World, where everything else is covered. So....

Herbology
Magical World
Muggle Studies
Uses of Magic
Charms
History of Magic

Each person would take four classes, probably, but could pick more.

House Points given for completing homework, good posts, and other things.

Now, to make it more interesting, there could maybe be a Twelvwizard Tournament, instead of Triwizard, where three members of each house, reandomly chosen, do tasks?

What do you think of ideas? And, if possible, would you like to help by being a teacher or Head of house?

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!
Old September 14th, 2009, 09:13 PM
drunk ¬_¬
Inebriated Baby

Nature: Naughty
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPrincess View Post
Hi PC!

Well, I've never RP'ed here in ORP before, but a while back I had an idea. Why hasn't there been a Harry POtter RP?

I'm working on one right now, but I need something to make it diverse...I had a few ideas....

Setting: 30 years after Voldemort's downfall, at Hogwarts, of course.
I was thinking of having twelve RP'ers, three in each house. Of course, all the characters besides Neville, who teachs Herbology, and maybe Binns, who is dead and cannot retire, are different. There'd be Quidditch, the better the post, the better your score. Classes are included....

The twelve Hogwarts classes are:

Herbology
Ancient Runes
Astronomy
Arithmancy
Charms
Potions
Transfiguration
Divination
History of Magic
and Muggle Studies.

I would take out Arithmancy, Divination, Ancient Runes, and Astronomy, due to lack iof knowledge.

I would probably merge Potions and Traansfiguration, and make Uses of Magic, and another class called The Magical World, where everything else is covered. So....

Herbology
Magical World
Muggle Studies
Uses of Magic
Charms
History of Magic

Each person would take four classes, probably, but could pick more.

House Points given for completing homework, good posts, and other things.

Now, to make it more interesting, there could maybe be a Twelvwizard Tournament, instead of Triwizard, where three members of each house, reandomly chosen, do tasks?

What do you think of ideas? And, if possible, would you like to help by being a teacher or Head of house?

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

well, that does sound like a rather interesting concept, although it might be pretty hard to pull off... (i've had really bad luck when it comes to school-life rp's >3>)

anyways... if [after working more on the concept] you do post this up, i'd be more than happy of joining it :D

i'd recommend putting in duels as well
Old September 15th, 2009, 11:06 AM
King!
better

OKay, cool. And yeah, duels aer good. I'm thinking maybe the better the posts, the more skill your chracter has, and the more effective their spells, maybe?
Old September 15th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Cirrus
dreaming a transient dream.

So. I've been thinking.

All the RPs have some sort of adventure carried with each of them; be it school life, as in the examples above, a journey to defeat evil, or a challenge of some sort, such as a contest. I can't recall any non-adventure-based RP recently. But, I have a somewhat interesting concept, different in basic nature.

What if the sole purpose of the RP was to develop your characters? Sure, you make a character for an RP, and usually not the other way around... but the possibilities are endless. I'm not ruling out adventure as part of the RP, nor dictating that character development doesn't happen in adventure RPs; I merely propose a shift of focus. This might even make people interested in their character more, and therefore extending the lifespan of an RP.

This is an interest post. Character development RP? Yes/No. And I'd like to write, if there were enough people, assorted things (and a brand new world if so desired) for it.

Post scriptum: Dibs on the idea, mmkay?

~あさきゆめみし君と~

さくらの色 いとしさの花 あさきゆめみし君と
そっとそっと口づけをして 涙あふれてく

pair · in tempore momenti · personal vloid playlist
d.c. ii art assets belong to circus. text: tororo.

Last edited by Cirrus; September 16th, 2009 at 03:34 AM.
Old October 5th, 2009, 12:31 PM
King!
better

Okay, so, this is regarding my RP idea a couple posts above.

I need someone who is willing to help me with it...or, three peoples to be exact. You need to know and like Harry Potter, and you have to be active and responsible. More details will be given to anyone who wants to help!
Old October 6th, 2009, 05:42 AM
Konekodemon
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Community Supporter Tier 5

Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
Someone please make a Marmalade Boy RPG. PLEASE!

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:28 AM
blazikem072
Beginning Trainer

me and your mom do it up the bum
pefect rp
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links