Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page Roleplay Discussion Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2012 (04:20 PM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Baker's Bulbasaur:
To anyone who can answer my question;

Starting to work on my own RP, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me, what are the ratings that we have to put in the title?
Like I know what they are for, I mean what are the accepted ons on here, what letters and what each one stands for.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated ^_^
Well, if you check out the rules, there is a list there.

But, we follow the book ratings, which are K, K+, T and M.
Old August 3rd, 2012 (04:43 PM).
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

Nature: Relaxed
I genuinely checked the rules and didn't see the hyperlink, seen it now though
>.<
Sorry and thankyou!

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook
Old August 4th, 2012 (08:33 AM).
Julius Caesar
Marked Out

Nature: Bold
Hello everyone.

As you may know/not know, I signed up for the RPO. However, I need a teammate for battle. If anyone is interested, please shoot me a message.

And note on the Renaissance RP, I have the general plot worked out, and it is pretty multi-layered, so it should be fun.

Old August 4th, 2012 (10:45 AM).
adventure
thief of life

Nature: Naive
@ Baker's Bulbasaur - is it a journey RP? 83

I'm poking Kanto's Rebirth and stalking Pangaea and I'm wondering what the best course of action would be: to post in Rebirth again to try and spur the other players on, or stalk Pangaea until it miraculously lives up and lets me join. Or remake one of my own old RPs...

It might be sad when RPs die, but as long as they were fun to play in for as long as they lasted, I think it's ok. Sometimes people grow bored of what they are doing and want something fresh. And sometimes they love what they are doing so much so that they want to see it through til the end. And yet sometimes the GM more or less mysteriously disappears for reasons of their own. ;;

That totally wasn't just to get some stuff off my chest lol yea it was

4/13
Old August 4th, 2012 (10:52 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
LOL has Turkish been on? I would have posted by now if I'd seen him. And I'm still into Pangaea but I don't know who is still in. I'd like to see Arcanum come back. Or Neo Kanto. but no.

@ Baker's Bulbasaur. Officially. Curious.

Old August 4th, 2012 (10:52 AM).
Magic
キュウコン

Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
I'm poking Kanto's Rebirth and stalking Pangaea and I'm wondering what the best course of action would be: to post in Rebirth again to try and spur the other players on, or stalk Pangaea until it miraculously lives up and lets me join. Or remake one of my own old RPs...

It might be sad when RPs die, but as long as they were fun to play in for as long as they lasted, I think it's ok. Sometimes people grow bored of what they are doing and want something fresh. And sometimes they love what they are doing so much so that they want to see it through til the end. And yet sometimes the GM more or less mysteriously disappears for reasons of their own. ;;
It's a shame when they die early though :[ I was about 2 hours out of joining Pangaea- Hopefully Swan can tie it all back together!

From a GM point of view, people dropping out is a total pain. I've had a few people drop out for a variety of reasons, I'm hoping none of them were just covering for 'boredom' as otherwise I'd try more to fix that! As it is S.S. Anne is picking up the pace now so hopefully I can keep most of the people who are a part of it.

People who disappear/just ignore are the worst though ><.
Old August 4th, 2012 (11:10 AM).
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

@ Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers - In a sense, it's a journey/tournament/save the world one. Trying to get it right before I start it, I want it to be long enough that it will provide entertainment for a good while, but not so endless that it has potential to fizzle and die, I want to make an RP that will last, but actually finish.

@Fuyu - Glad to hear it, you're a player I would love to have on board when it gets started. Hoping to have a sign up thread up within a week!

Also can anyone tell me;
With the RPO, there is an announcement saying that it has started, but what about events such as Escape where we need to be provided with our situation?
Or am I being dense again and missing something...?

^ R a c h e l ^

''You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark, I was born into it, moulded by it.
I didn't see the light until I was already a man, and by then it was nothing to me but blinding
''

Twitter | Facebook
Old August 4th, 2012 (12:26 PM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
I think we are still in the sign up phase...not sure, but I think it starts up after sign ups are done, and you know, we get all the judges squared away.

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old August 4th, 2012 (12:27 PM).
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

Quote originally posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic:
I think we are still in the sign up phase...not sure, but I think it starts up after sign ups are done, and you know, we get all the judges squared away.
Yeah that's what I originally thought, but the announcement says to start and that we have until the end of the month...

I'm confuzzled O.o

^ R a c h e l ^

''

Twitter | Facebook
Old August 4th, 2012 (02:29 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
I believe the actual start date is the 8th of August, from what I understood in the SU thread. On that same day we should be able to get started on the events.

Old August 4th, 2012 (03:31 PM).
SV
It was justified

There is no specific time for its commencement, but the RPOs will start as soon as the Sign Ups close, which would be on the 8th. More information will be available at that point, including information about events such as Rescue mission and Escape.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old August 4th, 2012 (04:46 PM).
LightningShy
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to LightningShy
Hey guys, does anyone know of any open RP's that are planning on being really active? It would be really cool if I had a couple of suggestions.

Drawing[http://hatehatersmadly.deviantart.com/], and... Reading/watching a ton of Fairy Tail.

Old August 4th, 2012 (05:02 PM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Well, there is always Pokemon Trainer Academy. It is open and always active and very good for new rpers to join. There is also Earth and Sky that is very active and has a close nit group of roleplayers as well.

Anyway, welcome to the corner!
Old August 4th, 2012 (05:26 PM).
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

*cries hysterically while flailing both arms in the air* I WANT ARCANUM BACK!!! T^T

So, now that that's out of my system, I'd like to tell you Baker's Bulbasaur that if you're planning on making a Journey-RP, then I'm more than interested to join!
Old August 4th, 2012 (05:27 PM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
*Coughs* By the way... I still have a rp that needs spots filled. You know... down there... in my sig... not hard to do, just give a small click really...
Old August 4th, 2012 (05:33 PM).
LightningShy
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by Greiger:
*Coughs* By the way... I still have a rp that needs spots filled. You know... down there... in my sig... not hard to do, just give a small click really...
..Which one? I can definitely check it out. (:

Drawing[http://hatehatersmadly.deviantart.com/], and... Reading/watching a ton of Fairy Tail.

Old August 4th, 2012 (08:29 PM).
Saturated Hue
acrobatic effing pirouette.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Saturated Hue
Quote originally posted by Mr. Mammoth:
*cries hysterically while flailing both arms in the air* I WANT ARCANUM BACK!!! T^T
At least that one got somewhere. The Kanto Journey RP she posted (that I was in) didn't even get off Pallet Town. XD;

Also Greiger, that reminds me. I really should get cracking on The Shattered Era. :Oc

Old August 4th, 2012 (10:39 PM).
Pokemonmaster_draco
One Of The Best

Nature: Modest
HELLO EVERYONE!!

Long time no post I may say. It's been quite a while since I've visited the RPD thread and I must say that it has grown (I mean, 210th page....Few!). Hey Red, how's it going? Oh and nearly forgot, where are my manners.

BIG WELCOME TO THOSE THAT JUST JOINED PC AND MOSTLY RP CORNER AS A COOLING PLACE..

Oh! I see everyone quite busy too, planning new RPs. So good luck with that.

BTW, I'm here to advertise about the Celestial League RP. We have at least 2 open spots now and if anyone's interested, just come by and visit (the link's down in my sig...).

@LightningShy: Why don't you check the RP above^. "Celestial League". And Pokemon Trainer Academy is always welcome as said previously..

Spoiler:
A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old August 4th, 2012 (10:45 PM).
LightningShy
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by Pokemonmaster_draco:
HELLO EVERYONE!!

Long time no post I may say. It's been quite a while since I've visited the RPD thread and I must say that it has grown (I mean, 210th page....Few!). Hey Red, how's it going? Oh and nearly forgot, where are my manners.

BIG WELCOME TO THOSE THAT JUST JOINED PC AND MOSTLY RP CORNER AS A COOLING PLACE..

Oh! I see everyone quite busy too, planning new RPs. So good luck with that.

BTW, I'm here to advertise about the Celestial League RP. We have at least 2 open spots now and if anyone's interested, just come by and visit (the link's down in my sig...).

@LightningShy: Why don't you check the RP above^. "Celestial League". And Pokemon Trainer Academy is always welcome as said previously..
Actually, I was just on my way to look at the Trainer Academy. I'll look at Celestial Leauge, sure. (: Thanks. I'm obviously new, and I'm having a hard time finding an RP to belong to as you can see. xD

Old August 5th, 2012 (12:38 AM).
The warden
I'm back!

Location: Standing at the edge of the world! Thinking let's jump off!
Mr. Mammoth I know how you feel.
Old August 5th, 2012 (05:42 AM).
adventure
thief of life

Quote originally posted by Fuyu:
I'd like to see Arcanum come back. Or Neo Kanto. but no.
Quote originally posted by The warden:
Mr. Mammoth I know how you feel.
Oh. Well, I did say that I could revive it when I came back to PC, so :3 I'll think about it.

Quote originally posted by Saturated Hue:
At least that one got somewhere. The Kanto Journey RP she posted (that I was in) didn't even get off Pallet Town. XD;
Uh, what? Don't miscredit me unfairly here. If anything you might mean an RP on another site and that's not really relevant here as it was the site itself that I gave up on and not the RP specifically.

4/13
Old August 5th, 2012 (05:52 AM).
Saturated Hue
acrobatic effing pirouette.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Saturated Hue
Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
Uh, what? Don't miscredit me unfairly here. If anything you might mean an RP on another site and that's not really relevant here as it was the site itself that I gave up on and not the RP specifically.
Okay, I'm sorry. o_o It totally wasn't my intention to miscredit you; if you take offense from that then...well, the best I could do is apologize.

Old August 5th, 2012 (05:56 AM).
adventure
thief of life

Quote originally posted by Saturated Hue:
Okay, I'm sorry. o_o It totally wasn't my intention to miscredit you; if you take offense from that then...well, the best I could do is apologize.
It's ok, sorry if I sounded too offended :3

*end of offtopic little post*

4/13
Old August 5th, 2012 (10:40 AM).
Pokemonmaster_draco
One Of The Best

Nature: Modest
So erm Red, what's the next big idea that's gonna be the next big thing.?? Exam in my region's gonna be over soon and I think that it would be quite excited to have something to look forward to..especially in boring holidays

Spoiler:
A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old August 5th, 2012 (10:46 AM).
Baker's Bulbasaur
Pokemon Bard

My RP is kinda journey based, but nothing like the ''Kanto's Rebirth'' type, which is one I would love to see again to have the chance to join it myself ^_^

^ R a c h e l ^

''

Twitter | Facebook
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links