Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 25th, 2012 (04:30 PM).
<Challenger>
One lean, green, fighting machine

Nature: Jolly
Alright. Thanks :D I think I'm gonna join the Walking Dead and that, then hope that Vato will open spots in Reburst and Time&Space. I'm thinking the SOA if I can figure out the basics in stuff.
Old October 25th, 2012 (04:39 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
@Nideous: I was about to say, before I forgot to finish my sentence, that my ability to enjoy RPing has taken a nosedive into the dirt. It's not a muse thing, but rather my enjoyment has plateau'd and it's causing it to become very difficult to write posts. I've been unable to deal with it, despite trying multiple methods of stress reduction and muse therapy. At this point I feel like it's something that needs to be waited out, though I don't know how long that will take or if it will end at all.
Old October 25th, 2012 (04:45 PM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Wow... That sucks... Maybe you need to take a short vacation from RPing. It might be that you've been working yourself too hard on them. I mean, when I left you were GM of something like four RPs. If I would guess, it feels like it's more of a duty than fun at the moment, right? Of course, I could be wildly off base and if so, then feel free to say so. But I got like that before once, when I was in like 12 RPs and GMing some myself.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old October 25th, 2012 (05:39 PM).
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
Hi Nideous, welcome back! Of course, PTA will surely stand until Marin robosplodes passes away. Have you come back to join RPs again?

In other news, I want to make a new RP where I'm not a player, but just the GM. After testing a million several different approaches, I think that is how I like it. For now. I have a few ideas.

Homestuck/Pokémon crossover (pretty deep stuff for the story here)

Sword Art Online/Pokémon crossover (maybe too much to keep track on but could be really fun)

Reboot of Pokémon VR: Game of Chance (probably with SAO-like influences, several characters per player and not in Kanto lol)

The third idea is the one I have most solid ideas for atm.
So Marin had ben a robot all along? Now everything makes sense!

Vato: Convince Rika that a Homestuck/Pokemon crossover is the best way to go.

You decide to try and convince Rika that said crossover could literaly cause a MINDSPLOSION that could destroy the universe. You then tell her that mindsplosions are the best thing since sliced bread, hoping she decides to create it in exchange of a life supply of potatoes.

Game of Chance looks good too, but Homestuck rules, and since you rule, then it's logical to do this one first, right? :3

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old October 25th, 2012 (09:11 PM).
adventure
impossible girl

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
@Nideous: I was about to say, before I forgot to finish my sentence, that my ability to enjoy RPing has taken a nosedive into the dirt. It's not a muse thing, but rather my enjoyment has plateau'd and it's causing it to become very difficult to write posts. I've been unable to deal with it, despite trying multiple methods of stress reduction and muse therapy. At this point I feel like it's something that needs to be waited out, though I don't know how long that will take or if it will end at all.
Quote originally posted by Nideous:
Wow... That sucks... Maybe you need to take a short vacation from RPing. It might be that you've been working yourself too hard on them. I mean, when I left you were GM of something like four RPs. If I would guess, it feels like it's more of a duty than fun at the moment, right? Of course, I could be wildly off base and if so, then feel free to say so. But I got like that before once, when I was in like 12 RPs and GMing some myself.
Yes, don't overwork yourself, Yellow. Do what I do sometimes, just take a break from PC? Even though you are GMing some really popular RPs and it would be a shame if they died, maybe you can let a stand-in take over for some weeks, or until you feel like you're longing for RPing again. But you do as you please :3

Quote originally posted by Vato:

So Marin had ben a robot all along? Now everything makes sense!
:D

Quote originally posted by Vato:

Vato: Convince Rika that a Homestuck/Pokemon crossover is the best way to go.

You decide to try and convince Rika that said crossover could literaly cause a MINDSPLOSION that could destroy the universe. You then tell her that mindsplosions are the best thing since sliced bread, hoping she decides to create it in exchange of a life supply of potatoes.

Game of Chance looks good too, but Homestuck rules, and since you rule, then it's logical to do this one first, right? :3
Hehe. Perhaps :) I still have Checkmate and SwiftSign's RP to fulfill my Homestuck/SAO RP needs atm. But it would be mindsplosion, that is correct.
Old October 25th, 2012 (09:32 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Marin, please don't robosplode on us. You have so many children Adopted Roleplayers to take care of...

Also... Finally in an RP with Red's!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 25th, 2012 (10:07 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Hi Nideous, welcome back! Of course, PTA will surely stand until Marin robosplodes passes away. Have you come back to join RPs again?

In other news, I want to make a new RP where I'm not a player, but just the GM. After testing a million several different approaches, I think that is how I like it. For now. I have a few ideas.

Sword Art Online/Pokémon crossover (maybe too much to keep track on but could be really fun)

Reboot of Pokémon VR: Game of Chance (probably with SAO-like influences, several characters per player and not in Kanto lol)

If you reboot Game of Chance, I am so there. I wanted to join that roleplay when I first started roleplaying but there were no spots left. I hope I can (finally) participate! xD

I got members expressing interest in my Pokemon Hunger Games roleplay. I was gonna launch that but I was busy doing other things on PC (aka modding), so I *might* reboot that...but probably after five weeks since I'm about to enter the brutality that is FINAL EXAMS.
what if you were me, & what if I were you?
Old October 26th, 2012 (08:49 AM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky

It's been a while since I've last RP'd, but I'm all for the third one too~ Buuut they all sound great. ^^

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old October 27th, 2012 (11:03 AM).
Boomburst
Community Supporter

Nature: Rash
I'd like to star RP'ing. I think it would be a very interesting way for me to improve my literaly skills by doing some creative writing. But, I don't honestly know where to start, as most of the RP's I want to join are already going.

Could someone help me into the RP community on pokecommunity.
Old October 27th, 2012 (11:47 AM).
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Quote originally posted by Para-Dox:
I'd like to star RP'ing. I think it would be a very interesting way for me to improve my literaly skills by doing some creative writing. But, I don't honestly know where to start, as most of the RP's I want to join are already going.

First of all, welcome! :D

Let's see... have you read the rules and useful links there? That's where all guidelines to PC's Roleplay Corner are :) As for RPs... let's see. Newer RPs are in the Check To See If Your Roleplay Has Been Accepted thread, where you might find RPs that have recently started and have spots open or haven't started yet, or you could check the Roleplay Longue and see which RPs have open spots by reading their OOC (Out Of Character) Threads :)

Once you're accepted, head over to said RP's IC (In Character) Thread and Roleplay like there's not a tomorrow! In case you have any questions regarding anything in general, either aske the RP's GM (Game Master) or the moderator (Skymin). Or perhaps Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, Pkmn Trainer Yellow, or any other Roleplayer :)

Again, welcome to the Roleplay Corner. Your soul belongs to us now! >:D Have fun!

Old October 27th, 2012 (11:49 AM).
machomuu
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

First, head over here and read the rules if you haven't already:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=287790

There are a bunch of helpful guides and tips there as well, so it would be in your best interest to check it out

Afterwards, go here to see the RPs accepting players:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171

RPs such as Pokemon Trainer's Academy (a great one for beginner or new RPers), Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition, and Pokemon Fallout are Sandbox RPs (for the most part) and they have unlimited Sign-Up spots.

Other open RPs include Pokemon: The Walking Dead, Earth and Sky, Pandora: A Journey of the Fallen, Peacekeeper's Academy, Pokemon: Rise of the Titans, and a bunch more. Be sure to give it a look over them, but don't overload yourself on RPs.

So with that, welcome to the Pokecommunity Roleplay Corner.
Old October 27th, 2012 (11:11 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

PARA! YOU HAVE ENTERED THE FUNLAND THAT IS THE ROLEPLAY CORNER!

Follow Macho's advice, and you'll be roleplaying in no time! I will second the recommendation of Pokemon Trainer Academy and I've learned a lot about roleplaying thanks to that. If you need help with roleplaying, as well as help with your SU, you can VM me or any of the roleplayers, as we are very nice and helpful! :3 Have fun and see ya around!
Old October 27th, 2012 (11:52 PM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

HELLO MY LOVELY, PATIENT BRETHREN.

Behold, your inactive moderator has finally resurfaced from the sea of homework, assignments and end of year finals. Finally, she may feel the wondrous fresh air of four months holiday, filled with relaxing, playing games and doing other cool things.

ok, havent actually finished yet, but im deathly close. out of my big four, one has been submitted, two need minor tune ups and the fourth just has to be finished by next the second of next month.

when im finally finished, i expect awesome roleplays for me to join and i'll be back to being here full time. im so glad im so close to finishing. :)

PLEASE CONTINUE BEING AWESOME AND I'LL JOIN YOU ALL VERY SOON!!!

love from your very appreciative moderator, maddy (thats me)

PS: welcome new people!! :D
Old October 28th, 2012 (04:26 AM).
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Great to hear Skymin! Welcome back. Ace those finals. :D
Old October 28th, 2012 (07:09 AM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

You will see the light at the end of the tunnel! Keep killing those final assignments!
Old October 29th, 2012 (12:12 AM).
adventure
impossible girl

Nature: Naive

Yo, welcome. If you'd like to RP pokémon, you should join us in Hoenn RéBURST :3 If you're more interested in more medieval style RPing (yet at the same time very modern), SAO would be a good choice. Better sign up quickly there though; I think the spots are getting filled.

And glad to hear that we'll get you back soon, madsssy.
Old October 29th, 2012 (05:49 PM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Soooo I'm finally back to RPing. :3

I wanna join a good RP, but, I'm not sure if they're all full. ;_;

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old October 29th, 2012 (05:52 PM).
Ponee
You light up my world ♥

Ah, I have the role-play bug. I cannot tell you the last time I was in a RP.

Hope everyone is alright on the East Coast with this crazy hurricane!!!
Old October 29th, 2012 (06:01 PM).
machomuu
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
So far I've been lucky in terms of having power, especially since my state is a coastal state. Ironically, I've gotten a lot of RPing done today.
Old October 29th, 2012 (06:10 PM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

This hurricane is loud and disruptive, but I too also have power. Also there are a lot of open RPs, Peacekeepers, Hoenn Reburst, Pokemon trainer academy, The walking dead, and Pokemon fallout are all open and active.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old October 29th, 2012 (07:56 PM).
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Just a small notice for everyone here in the Corner:

1.- There are three spots for Hoenn ReBURST in case someone wants to Sign-Up,, don't worry, we haven't even reached Rustboro City yet, you can still begin from Littleroot xD

2.- I might be offline for a few days because I've gottta help my familiy move to some other house, so, yeah... I will try to be as active as I can...

Old October 29th, 2012 (11:31 PM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

After disappearing for a long time, I have decided to get back on the RP scene. I also decided to return my first RP which ultimately died beforee it even began.. The difference is that the mechanics of the story will differ... So, hi!

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old October 30th, 2012 (06:13 AM). Edited October 30th, 2012 by Ponee.
Ponee
You light up my world ♥

Posted on the wrong thread. Noob moment.
Old October 30th, 2012 (06:23 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Iwasapony25:
Posted on the wrong thread. Noob moment.
I was gonna say..... You're doing it wrong.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 30th, 2012 (06:32 AM).
Ponee
You light up my world ♥

Quote originally posted by WolfOfEve:
I was gonna say..... You're doing it wrong.

Ahahaha, oops. My bad. :3

Sponsored Links