The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 12:22 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Quote:
PLEASE!! THANK-YOU!! OKAY!!
oh god the caps and the exclamations

THE HORROR OF THE EXCLAMATIONS!!!!!!

Anyways, congrats to the winners of this RPA :] I didn't really vote this time around because I wasn't really active, but I guess I'll become a bit more active now.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 12:54 AM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky
c'mon you guys love the caps. it helps get the point across
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
Speaking of checking to see new roleplays, I posted my own new roleplay!!!

CLOUD v6.66 and you should totally check it out by clicking this entire sentence.

PLEASE!! THANK-YOU!! OKAY!!

ALSO congrats to the RPA winners!! Yay!!
I just wanted to post this again because of the new page because my old one fell off. THANKS!!!

ps please join
Old January 2nd, 2013, 05:04 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

I don't post for a day and a bunch of stuff happens. This is why I can't leave the internet.

Imma check out Cloud, once I've written up my second Hyrule SU.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 07:02 AM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelaTheUchiha View Post
(lurks back in) >>; <<;

Got any (good) RPs that need players? o-o;
Hey! You're not allowed to lurk back in! You should have done so when I mentioned it forever ago!
You're a dirty cheater. >|O
Lol, well hello there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikiri View Post
DO YOU LIKE SUPERVEGETA?
NO. O^O

Quote:
Now now, kidlets. We're going a little bit silly. Why don't I push you back to normality with a nice topic?
I'm sorry, but did you just imply that you were normal? . . .
. . .
. . . AHAHAHAHAHA, funny joke!

Well, I, like, died for a little while there over Christmas break, but now I'm (kind of) alive so I'll get back to . . . whatever! //I'm in Art class right now and I probably shouldn't even be on here. PFFT, WHO NEEDS ART RESEARCH PROJECTS WHEN YOU'VE GOT COMPUTERZ? (I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be doing. ._.)

So so so so, what's up? Did I read something about dead Smash Brothers? That sounds tragic . . . I should probably work on getting my roleplays ready for posting, lol.

What is your favourite kind of roleplay?

The fun kind. //pfft!

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post

Best Veteran Roleplay

Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (GM’d by Supervegeta) is a play-as-Pokemon roleplay that works. It has a great plot, great characters, and is always on the move. Under the incredibly odd, malfested, horribly twisted and incredibly wrong guidance of Supervegeta, this RP has failed to thrived and continued to be compelling for over a year.
I just thought that I would point out that a few words were missing, so it made absolutely no sense. I took the liberty of editing in the proper rhetoric to fit such a reward for this deserving person.
(But, seriously, there was a word missing, lol.)
Quote:

Most Original Roleplay
Supervegeta

Quote:
Yep, that just happened.
I call hax.

(Please ignore the fact that the quotes just committed suicide. Thank you for your understanding.)

Last edited by Nakuzami; January 2nd, 2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:34 AM
Vato
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Hopelessly Helpful Roleplayer T.T At least I got an award... Where's the random musical number that celebrates the awards?! I want it!!!

"It has been documented that he was never shy pass along his help" ...Sound like a pretty way of saying "Seems like he is helpful, based on how much we stalked him... Tehehehehe..." if you ask me...

Aaaaaaanyways, I've come here from the shadows I order to ask something bout an RP of mine that I'm still drafting. Yup. Shameless advertising >:D

Spoiler:
It's a lil bit of SciFi, I shall warn. Concept is simple (kind of), a group of researchers, along with help from a mysterious source, manage to send this bacteria thing to a deserted planet that somehow "fabrics" life, no, not little humans, more like... Fire breathing crows and Penguins that freeze you upon contact... Yeah. Point is, after a failed attempt to send people to explore the planet (cause their rocket suddenly exploded), 10 people that dissapeared a thousand years ago (RP is set in the year 3000) suddenly appear in the surface of the planet as a mysterious threat from the outer space threats to destroy the precious little planet of crows and penguins that is featured...

The planet is later shown to be "alive" in a weird, sort of way. This bacteria, despite fading when different landmarks, seas, animals and whatnot appeared, never ceased to exist. It is present EVERYWHERE, since it's an omnipotent being, capable of thinking by itself and even bending the laws of time and space to its will... Evolution is a very weird thing...

Anyhoots, the RP is about these 10 people and their survival in the planet...

Real question is.. Is it incredibly confusing? Do you find it interesting? Any questions, or suggestions?

PS. Supervegeta is the best Roleplay in the whole universe (and every alternate universe).

FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:40 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Congratulations to all the winners of the RPAs! All of your were very well deserved to win each category. :)

also skymin hhhhnnnnnngggg don't make me come out of my roleplay hiatus!
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:59 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

HYRULE (As seen on PC)
needs some players!

Mainly, because at the moment everyone's choosing the same races, leaving three empty:
Kokiri Ageless children of the forest
Gerudo A race made entirely of women
Rito Bird-like humanoid beings

Some people should /totally/ make some of those.

On topic of the RPAs, I cannot believe I've won Most Improved RPer. In fact, I didn't even know I was nominated; well, my ego is officially stroked, and hopefully this is a good sign. 2013, here's to another year of fun and Roleplay!
~Wolfy

Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:11 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Note on the Gerudo: They worship men as gods. I probably would have made one, if it weren't for that tidbit.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:14 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
Note on the Gerudo: They worship men as gods. I probably would have made one, if it weren't for that tidbit. :|
Only the ones born into their tribe, which only happens every hundred years, considering Ganon was the last one, there's no man-worshipping now.

Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:35 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
Only the ones born into their tribe, which only happens every hundred years, considering Ganon was the last one, there's no man-worshipping now.
Ima stick with Hylians, thank you very much.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:13 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Well since this IS the rp discussion thread, I figure that I can talk about this roleplay and spread the word here. I have recently converted to the Church of Supervegeta. Let it be known, this church is not for the faint of heart... sacrifices must be made and only the worthy will be allowed in. That being said, Supervegeta is not without mercy. Though there are rules to follow as well... they are not difficult for those who have perseverance and aren't afraid to cough up a bit of blood. If you really want to be in the church centered around the MOST original roleplay, then by all means, join up.

Just take a look at my own testimonial on my about me section on my profile to understand the sheer OBEDIENCE that Supervegeta commands! If you cannot rise to this level then just stay away from Supervegeta and don't you DARE use his holy name ever again. Supervegeta shall see if you have sacrificed enough to be even CONSIDERED a part of his church. As stated before, perseverance comes a long way.

Last edited by Greiger; January 2nd, 2013 at 09:41 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:44 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
Also skymin hhhhnnnnnngggg don't make me come out of my roleplay hiatus!
<: you know you want to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
Well since this IS the rp discussion thread, I figure that I can talk about this roleplay and spread the word here. I have recently converted to the Church of Supervegeta. Let it be known, this church is not for the faint of heart... sacrifices must be made and only the worthy will be allowed in. That being said, Supervegeta is not without mercy. Though there are rules to follow as well... they are not difficult for those who have perseverance and aren't afraid to cough up a bit of blood. If you really want to be in the church centered around the MOST original roleplay, then by all means, join up.

Just take a look at my own testimonial on my about me section on my profile to understand the sheer OBEDIENCE that Supervegeta commands! If you cannot rise to this level then just stay away from Supervegeta and don't you DARE use his holy name ever again. Supervegeta shall see if you have sacrificed enough to be even CONSIDERED a part of his church. As stated before, perseverance comes a long way.
Oh god what has he done to you
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:47 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Quote:
He has simply opened my eyes to the truths of this world.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:57 PM
Dusk

It's taking all of my power to not laugh my rear off and/or join in on the monotony.

I suppose everyone who doesn't worship SV is some kind of atheist now, huh?

Greiger, Greiger, why?

Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:00 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
It's taking all of my power to not laugh my rear off and/or join in on the monotony.

I suppose everyone who doesn't worship SV is some kind of atheist now, huh?

Greiger, Greiger, why?
Of course they will be struck down, it is the power of SV after all. As to your second question... how can anyone resist NOT joining a perfect church?
Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:05 PM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
HE'S BRAINWASHING YOU ALL! I ORDER YOU ALL TO QUESTION YOURSELF AND YOUR BELIEFS! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS! ILLEGAL! DOWNRIGHT SILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect the government agents are outside my door now

@Vato: I have been looking forward to a good sci-fi RP and your plot sounds pretty okay to me. What I'm actually curious about is the planet itself. And of course how the 10 humans link to the mysterious threat.
Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:57 PM
Cirrus
dreaming a transient dream.

Nature: Mild
Private Service Announcement: (in that it serves my private interests)

Hello, everynyan. You may or may not know me from many many years ago, once upon a time, when I actually had free time... well, I don't have nearly as much now, but I still do, so that's why I'm making an appearance again. I was surprised that a new "Most Original RP" hasn't been voted yet (did 3Q not happen?) but anyway my RP from a couple months ago, Litany, is receiving revision currently, as you can see by the map below. Stay tuned; version two is coming to a forum near you (soon?).

(p.s. it was entirely my fault that the last one died - not enough prep and balancing done. it was more of a spontaneous thing back then ... sad.)

EXCESSIVELY LARGE IMAGE ALERT: You have been warned. (it's supposed to be even bigger but the internet refuses to take my 4000x3000 picture, so ...)

Edit: re: most original RP, Supervegeta is indeed very original but I'm not sure if he's an RP.

Spoiler:

~あさきゆめみし君と~

さくらの色 いとしさの花 あさきゆめみし君と
そっとそっと口づけをして 涙あふれてく

pair · in tempore momenti · personal vloid playlist
d.c. ii art assets belong to circus. text: tororo.

Last edited by Cirrus; January 3rd, 2013 at 01:03 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 01:21 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

He's a roleplay and a religion, what else? :P

ahhh you're bringing back Litany! I'm actually excited about that! It was one of those roleplays I spectated, and it had so much potential. Maybe when you post version two, I miiiiight join. lol
Old January 3rd, 2013, 02:02 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
I finally reposted Youkai academy xD

This time it's gonna be awesome :3
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old January 3rd, 2013, 02:16 PM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote:
He's a roleplay and a religion, what else? :P
Don't forget that He's the god of said religion.

@Cirrus, Supervegeta's been a roleplay. If you've ever even thought of opening the RPC, you're in Supervegeta. The more roleplays you join, the further you're in Supervegeta. Supervegeta does not discriminate; He accepts all universes equally (except Naruto), and all characters are in Supervegeta after the death of their home RP. Even if you don't want to be, you're in Him, too. Embrace Him as you would your lover, and let Him wash over you, lest His wrath be invoked. Thou wouldst be wise to keep the Church from suffering at the hands of their own object of worship.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:19 PM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Nature: Naive
Quote:
and let Him wash over you
we really need to change the topic nao. he would never let himself wash over me no matter how much I begged him with my cute voice

All these new good looking RPs popping up now makes me think that some people made it their new years resolution to post more in the Roleplay Corner :3
Old January 3rd, 2013, 05:10 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
I finally reposted Youkai academy xD

This time it's gonna be awesome :3
For the record, I'm joining both the Youkai RP & the Hyrule RP! :3

I would also like everyone's opinions.

Does anyone like Kid Icarus Upriising? Do you know what the Fighters look like? If you want, I can go ahead & create an RP of Kid Icarus. I already have a plot going. I'll only make it enough people want me to.

~Dia+PS~

Last edited by ShinyDiamond; January 3rd, 2013 at 05:47 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 05:32 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

is the youkai one about monsters?

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old January 3rd, 2013, 05:47 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

I always wanted to ask, is the Youkai Academy roleplay based on the anime Rosario + Vampire? Because I was watching the anime the other day and I was like "uhh, didn't someone make a roleplay out of this?" xD
Old January 3rd, 2013, 05:49 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote:
I always wanted to ask, is the Youkai Academy roleplay based on the anime Rosario + Vampire? Because I was watching the anime the other day and I was like "uhh, didn't someone make a roleplay out of this?" xD
Yes, that was Pink. You must join us. Join us... Join us... Join us... JOINUS! xD

~Dia+PS~
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here