< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage Roleplay Discussion Thread

Notices

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2013 (11:28 PM).
Kingslayer
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
As promised, I have been blessed with the 10 commandments of the Church of Supervegeta:

#1: Thou shall watch 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' and thou shall love it and tell me what is thine favorite Pony.

#2: Thou shalt not be a noob.

#3: Thou shalt not use smileys in thy texts.

#4: Every meeting of the Church shall begin with a holy recitation that Supervegeta shall give to those in the Church.

#5: None shall dare take the name of Supervegeta in vain!

#6: Thou shall take candy from a baby.

#7: Thou shall insult non-believers!

#8: Thou shall develop a superiority complex.

#9: Thou shalt not speakth a banned word.

#10: Thou shall proclaim thy love in thy profile or signature.

Here is a new topic: What is your favorite thing about Supervegeta and roleplaying with him?

Paired with the beautiful Pikachu

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 6th, 2013 (12:04 AM).
dreaming a transient dream.

Nature: Mild
AND NOW WE PLAY... THE WAITING GAME.

Concluding wordcount for Litany is 11383 words. ... That's like, 50% more than last time. Real.

(In other news, I've submitted the thread. Expect to see it whenever I guess.)

Re: Supervegeta: I have never actually roleplayed with Supervegeta, so I have no answer.

~あさきゆめみし君と~

さくらの色 いとしさの花 あさきゆめみし君と
そっとそっと口づけをして 涙あふれてく

pair · in tempore momenti · personal vloid playlist
d.c. ii art assets belong to circus. text: tororo.
Old January 6th, 2013 (12:10 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fantasy IV Send a message via Skype™ to Fantasy IV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Welcome. Though I think you spelled your own username wrong. :3
Yah! I know. I was trying to see if you guys would notice that since my message is quite small in that small box. I didn't even see my own message when I scrolled down. Thanx anyhow. Now I'll head over to the rules stuff and see what kind of roleplays you guys have. Thanks again for the nice welcome
Old January 6th, 2013 (12:26 AM).
Nothing Lasts Forever
ModeratorCSPokéCommunity Daily Staff

@Raikiri: I've never RP'd with Supervegeta either but after briefly reading Aerion's OOC (Which makes my own similar RP look beyond noobish) I'd have to say that I'm looking forward to the possibility.
Old January 6th, 2013 (6:55 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
It is simple brother of the faith, my favorite thing about Supervegeta is that he is God over all of us of course! What could be more loved than his absolute dominance? The reason I enjoy roleplaying with him is because ALL of his ideas are great, not one of them is out of place or considered 'silly', why would they be? He is the true Lord after all
Old January 6th, 2013 (9:16 AM).
falling for the beat
Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
Me neither, but as far as I can tell he must be ~amazing~. Hopefully soon!

tem pay 4 cool leg
add me on steam
Old January 6th, 2013 (9:26 AM).
Beary Classy
ModeratorCS

Nature: Relaxed
I've never seen so much Supervegeta consecutively without Supervegeta even being present O_O

Clearly this is divine intervention!
Old January 6th, 2013 (9:56 AM).
every story
ModeratorCS

Nature: Naive
This is a load of spam, no matter how awesome SV is. Let's talk about roleplaying instead.

@ Cirrus, oh, that's really a lot of text. It's one sixth of what my notepad on PC holds, and that's where I keep all of my plotlines and drafts xD

Is there some RP that you guys would wish to be made, but you don't feel like you could create it yourself?
Old January 6th, 2013 (10:15 AM).

Yu-Gi-Oh RP. I loved reading Scarlet Weather's Card Games (ah ... it had its run, but sadly didn't finish). I don't know how I'd be able to make the plot compelling enough for people to join though, and most people here are clueless about the actual YGO game anyways =[.

~あさきゆめみし君と~

さくらの色 いとしさの花 あさきゆめみし君と
そっとそっと口づけをして 涙あふれてく

Old January 6th, 2013 (10:28 AM).
Kingslayer
Crystal Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Is there some RP that you guys would wish to be made, but you don't feel like you could create it yourself?
A good Star Wars or Mass Effect roleplay would be nice. Actually, any decent Sci-Fi or futuristic roleplay would be excellent. I would love one with a similar feel to the Total Recall remake in that its not a utopian one, and "darker" for lack of a decent vocabulary. I tried creating a decent world for one, but I could never come up with a decent plot that would keep people posting.

Also, a Fallout RP would be great. Fallout as in the video game franchise. A RP of that kind I could never GM well since it would involve a lot of work. At least I imagine it would.

Paired with the beautiful Pikachu
Old January 6th, 2013 (10:51 AM).
Beary Classy
ModeratorCS

I'd love a Dot Hack or Touhou RP, but those are ones I either don't see happening or don't see becoming popular unless they were presented right.

Realistically, a short Ace Attorney RP would probably be what I'd wish for the most. Honestly, I'm surprised there haven't been any, yet. I'd love to GM one of the aforementioned, but I don't think I have the skill to do so, yet.
Old January 6th, 2013 (12:12 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

I have always wanted to do one of two kinds of roleplays. Either a star wars roleplay or a cthulu type roleplay. With star wars I am a really heavy star wars nerd so I haven't even tried creating one yet since it would most likely go over everyone's heads with the continuity and dates and attention to detail. On the other hand with Cthulu it tends to be... everyone dies or goes insane in the end. Yeah... not the best way for a player's character to end up as right?
Old January 6th, 2013 (12:24 PM).
Beary Classy
ModeratorCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
I have always wanted to do one of two kinds of roleplays. Either a star wars roleplay or a cthulu type roleplay. With star wars I am a really heavy star wars nerd so I haven't even tried creating one yet since it would most likely go over everyone's heads with the continuity and dates and attention to detail. On the other hand with Cthulu it tends to be... everyone dies or goes insane in the end. Yeah... not the best way for a player's character to end up as right?
I'd love to see a cthulu RP, it would be interesting.
Old January 6th, 2013 (12:25 PM).
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
I'd love a Dot Hack or Touhou RP, but those are ones I either don't see happening or don't see becoming popular unless they were presented right.

Realistically, a short Ace Attorney RP would probably be what I'd wish for the most. Honestly, I'm surprised there haven't been any, yet. I'd love to GM one of the aforementioned, but I don't think I have the skill to do so, yet.
Given all the love for Sword Art Online, I'd think a .hack RP would be very successful given the right plot and GM. However, Touhou would be nigh impossible here, even for Supervegeta.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old January 6th, 2013 (12:29 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
On the other hand with Cthulu it tends to be... everyone dies or goes insane in the end. Yeah... not the best way for a player's character to end up as right?
Call of Cthulhu is a great game, though! Haven't you heard of Old Man Henderson?

Re: Touhou: the main problem with Touhou is that everyone is likely going to be forced to take an existing character instead of making their own ... also the universe is hella complicated.

~あさきゆめみし君と~

さくらの色 いとしさの花 あさきゆめみし君と
そっとそっと口づけをして 涙あふれてく

Old January 6th, 2013 (12:38 PM).
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
I'd love a Persona RP, or a Summon Night Swords Craft Story RP~<3 Or maybe a Fairy Tail RP, or an RP that has to do with the Tales universe.

I'd do them, but I'm kind of a bad GM, hehe.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 6th, 2013 (12:49 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Hm... well, if enough people are willing to play... I could do a cthulu based rp. It won't go by the books or by the game system, but will still have stuff like the sanity system as well as some familiar monsters, but for the most part it will be writing up a old god I hand make and seeing how the players fare against it. Who would be interested in that?
Old January 6th, 2013 (1:07 PM).
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Hey RP community. I have an announcement of sorts. I am working on a sci-fi roleplay and if anyone is interested in I might post some information on it.

Old January 6th, 2013 (1:07 PM).
falling for the beat
Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
Like Raikiri, I'd like to see a Mass Effect roleplay. Basically, any roleplay that's based on a badass video game would be something I'm interested in.

tem pay 4 cool leg
add me on steam
Old January 6th, 2013 (1:26 PM).
Blackwood is rising!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
Like Raikiri, I'd like to see a Mass Effect roleplay. Basically, any roleplay that's based on a badass video game would be something I'm interested in.
I support this. As long as said badass video game isn't CoD, since that is the opposite of a badass video game x100000000000.....

Old January 6th, 2013 (1:34 PM).

Nature: Quiet
ditto Legion CoD isn't nearly as good as BF3.

Anyway i had another idea for a RP. what about all five regions' villains teamed up to form a new team and a Resistance is formed to help stop the mayhem? While along the way challenging different Leaders to rank up in the resistances military? I think all call the united evil team Team Demise and the resistance Band of Light.

Its not all done but its pretty developed. If it sparks some interest I'll submit it.
Spartan ID

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
Old January 6th, 2013 (1:42 PM). Edited January 6th, 2013 by DLMuerte.
supreme meme machine

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
I'm actually (trying) to develop a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP...

Which will be an unbelievable amount of work. Definitely in the summer, when I have next to nothing to do. XD And then if I do, I need job lists, and keeping track of dungeons, amazing plot, and...

Oh gosh. That'll take me a while. *Hides in corner and scribbles about it in a notebook*

EDIT: Ninjadude, just saying I'm actually in an RP (Pokemon: Revolution) similar to that, except only with Team Plasma, and they rule Unova... and there is a resistance and all that and stuffs. But all five does seem interesting...

And a CoD RP? That would... that would... no. Don't bring up that horror. Please. Not ever...

You know... I would at least once... like to see a Golden Sun RP.
Or not.

homestuck fan club | astra story & ??? | the tatami galaxy
Old January 6th, 2013 (2:07 PM). Edited January 6th, 2013 by machomuu.
Beary Classy
ModeratorCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
I'd love a Persona RP, or a Summon Night Swords Craft Story RP~<3 Or maybe a Fairy Tail RP, or an RP that has to do with the Tales universe.

I'd do them, but I'm kind of a bad GM, hehe.
I'd also love to see a Persona RP, I could see great things being done with the series. It has a lot of potential.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
Re: Touhou: the main problem with Touhou is that everyone is likely going to be forced to take an existing character instead of making their own ... also the universe is hella complicated.
Well, one way to go about it is to allow the player to be a youkai or a human, and set up some sort of conflict for the players to either supplement or resolve. The characters from the series could act as major/minor NPCs and story elements that interact with the RPers in some way. That's a very basic setup, but it could potentially remedy the problem.

Quote:
ditto Legion CoD isn't nearly as good as BF3.
In turn, neither is nearly as good as most of the other games on the market (Okay, I'm half-joking). I'm still shocked that those are the most popular games on the market; I often wonder about which direction gaming is taking...
Old January 6th, 2013 (2:37 PM).
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
In turn, neither is nearly as good as most of the other games on the market (Okay, I'm half-joking). I'm still shocked that those are the most popular games on the market; I often wonder about which direction gaming is taking...
You're speaking in American terms here, and even then I think Pokémon is still a universally enjoyed game. My dad says it's too complicated for him at first glance, but I really think he'd enjoy the game if he played it himself. (That said, he really does suck at shooters. "Too many controls to keep track of at once," he said while trying the campaign for Battlefield 3.)

Anyways, back on topic; most of the Call of Duty games' campaigns are based on real wars. If you going to make a Call of Duty roleplay, why not just make a roleplay of the actual war? Maybe alternate reality, steampunk/cyberpunk style? Modify the available weaponry of the war's era to the appropriate reality, so maybe a cyberpunk sharpshooter uses a railgun instead of a rifle? There can be an alternate reality (and roleplay) for almost anything in history.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old January 6th, 2013 (2:47 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
I want a roleplay about... hmm...

Well I just started playing Dragon's Dogma but that's similar to Aerion in the setting... Y'know, if anyone was smart enough to work out a complicated plot like Virtue's Last Reward, you have my kudos and TAKE MY SIGN UP!
art blogreblog blogavatar by me
i can draw your character → commission info
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links