• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I think we are still in the sign up phase...not sure, but I think it starts up after sign ups are done, and you know, we get all the judges squared away.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I believe the actual start date is the 8th of August, from what I understood in the SU thread. On that same day we should be able to get started on the events.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
There is no specific time for its commencement, but the RPOs will start as soon as the Sign Ups close, which would be on the 8th. More information will be available at that point, including information about events such as Rescue mission and Escape.

Years
Hey guys, does anyone know of any open RP's that are planning on being really active? It would be really cool if I had a couple of suggestions. ^^

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, there is always Pokemon Trainer Academy. It is open and always active and very good for new rpers to join. There is also Earth and Sky that is very active and has a close nit group of roleplayers as well.

Anyway, welcome to the corner!

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
*cries hysterically while flailing both arms in the air* I WANT ARCANUM BACK!!! T^T

So, now that that's out of my system, I'd like to tell you Baker's Bulbasaur that if you're planning on making a Journey-RP, then I'm more than interested to join!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
*Coughs* By the way... I still have a rp that needs spots filled. You know... down there... in my sig... not hard to do, just give a small click really...

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
*cries hysterically while flailing both arms in the air* I WANT ARCANUM BACK!!! T^T

At least that one got somewhere. The Kanto Journey RP she posted (that I was in) didn't even get off Pallet Town. XD;

Also Greiger, that reminds me. I really should get cracking on The Shattered Era. :Oc

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
HELLO EVERYONE!!

Long time no post I may say. It's been quite a while since I've visited the RPD thread and I must say that it has grown (I mean, 210th page....Few!). Hey Red, how's it going? Oh and nearly forgot, where are my manners.

BIG WELCOME TO THOSE THAT JUST JOINED PC AND MOSTLY RP CORNER AS A COOLING PLACE..

Oh! I see everyone quite busy too, planning new RPs. So good luck with that.

BTW, I'm here to advertise about the Celestial League RP. We have at least 2 open spots now and if anyone's interested, just come by and visit (the link's down in my sig...).

@LightningShy: Why don't you check the RP above^. "Celestial League". And Pokemon Trainer Academy is always welcome as said previously..

Years
HELLO EVERYONE!!

Long time no post I may say. It's been quite a while since I've visited the RPD thread and I must say that it has grown (I mean, 210th page....Few!). Hey Red, how's it going? Oh and nearly forgot, where are my manners.

BIG WELCOME TO THOSE THAT JUST JOINED PC AND MOSTLY RP CORNER AS A COOLING PLACE..

Oh! I see everyone quite busy too, planning new RPs. So good luck with that.

BTW, I'm here to advertise about the Celestial League RP. We have at least 2 open spots now and if anyone's interested, just come by and visit (the link's down in my sig...).

@LightningShy: Why don't you check the RP above^. "Celestial League". And Pokemon Trainer Academy is always welcome as said previously..

Actually, I was just on my way to look at the Trainer Academy. I'll look at Celestial Leauge, sure. (: Thanks. I'm obviously new, and I'm having a hard time finding an RP to belong to as you can see. xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'd like to see Arcanum come back. Or Neo Kanto. but no.
Mr. Mammoth I know how you feel.
Oh. Well, I did say that I could revive it when I came back to PC, so :3 I'll think about it.

At least that one got somewhere. The Kanto Journey RP she posted (that I was in) didn't even get off Pallet Town. XD;

Uh, what? Don't miscredit me unfairly here. If anything you might mean an RP on another site and that's not really relevant here as it was the site itself that I gave up on and not the RP specifically.

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
Uh, what? Don't miscredit me unfairly here. If anything you might mean an RP on another site and that's not really relevant here as it was the site itself that I gave up on and not the RP specifically.

Okay, I'm sorry. o_o It totally wasn't my intention to miscredit you; if you take offense from that then...well, the best I could do is apologize.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay, I'm sorry. o_o It totally wasn't my intention to miscredit you; if you take offense from that then...well, the best I could do is apologize.

It's ok, sorry if I sounded too offended :3

*end of offtopic little post*

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years
So erm Red, what's the next big idea that's gonna be the next big thing.?? Exam in my region's gonna be over soon and I think that it would be quite excited to have something to look forward to..especially in boring holidays

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
My RP is kinda journey based, but nothing like the ''Kanto's Rebirth'' type, which is one I would love to see again to have the chance to join it myself ^_^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
My RP is kinda journey based, but nothing like the ''Kanto's Rebirth'' type, which is one I would love to see again to have the chance to join it myself ^_^
There still is something cozy and inviting with simple journeys, isn't there? ^^ Still looking forward to seeing yours.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Also Greiger, that reminds me. I really should get cracking on The Shattered Era. :Oc

True! Very true. I am moving that story along but for those interested in another rp.... JOIN THE SHATTERED ERA!!!. We are still looking for both Mechanists and Knights and for those that have already made characters you can still rejoin since your characters are NPCs and still alive and all. Just give a click below if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back