The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #6976    
Old April 3rd, 2013, 01:41 PM
Adventure's Avatar
Adventure
original dex holder
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sweden
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 雷影 イチロ View Post
For those of you who meddled around in the Other Trivia Section, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Otherwise guys, listen up.

A while ago, a thought came to me regarding the distinction between the Discussion Thread, and normal IC threads. When the Incredibly Wandering Thread showed up, and people started to post in it I thought; Why not make an RP like that?

With the working title as the RP Corner Nightclub, essentially it would be a thread where RPers could go to casually RP in a semi-social environment. It wouldn't require any sign-ups, but rather people could come as themselves, their forum persona, or as any of the myriad characters RPers have from RPs new and old.

I'm still working on the logistics, regulations and layout of the thread, but would people be interested in this kind of thread? Discussion of topics over a cold pint of Beer* with your friends, or play a game of Fooseball or a Pokemon Battle with another RPer. I guess what I'm trying to get at is it's not a thread where talk is limited to being about Roleplaying or and IC that has to follow a linear path or requires and SU; practically a casual RPing thread that you can have a little fun in.

Any takers?

*Non-Alcoholic drinks served for those underaged. XD
Like a casual, hit-and-run, signupless, always ongoing RP set in a specific town/café/situation? I'm all for it.

Maybe the setting could change every month or so.
__________________
  #6977    
Old April 3rd, 2013, 01:49 PM
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Elysia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Ichiro? That's a great idea. I say GO FOR IT!
__________________



*
  #6978    
Old April 3rd, 2013, 01:58 PM
Denny Hamlin's Avatar
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kansas City
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I am also in agreement. :3 It's also beneficial for the newer roleplayers too. It lets them test the waters of general roleplay before they can jump on over to another level of roleplay.

I'd love to see something like that. :)
__________________
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
  #6979    
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:10 PM
revlis's Avatar
revlis
Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Syndicate HQ
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
I like this idea ^^ …… can I serve the drinks? c:<

BY THE WAY: that's "Arrow" in your signature right…? ;o
Theoretically, anyone could since they would just need to post being served by a bartender.

And yes, yes it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -DeepImpact- View Post
Not gonna lie, I actually thought of something similar (but that was something crazier, like actually discussing ideas in IC xD) when I saw the Nightclub over in Other Trivia, but I could never think of how it could actually fit in this section. Of course, I'm all up for the idea, it always sounded fun. It would help get some unsure RPers get a feel of RPing as well, I believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
@Japanese dude - I actually quite like the idea, it's almost like social networking in RP format except that you can take on any persona you like. I'd say it will be a great way of allowing people to get better RPing and for getting to know the other RPers in the corner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limanya View Post
I was planning on something like that, actually! Pretty sure you could pull it off better XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfOfEve View Post
Ichiro? That's a great idea. I say GO FOR IT!
Thank you for the support, guys, I will continue to go ahead with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Like a casual, hit-and-run, signupless, always ongoing RP set in a specific town/café/situation? I'm all for it.

Maybe the setting could change every month or so.
Sounds like a great idea, I'll look at possibly implementing something like that in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post
I am also in agreement. :3 It's also beneficial for the newer roleplayers too. It lets them test the waters of general roleplay before they can jump on over to another level of roleplay.

I'd love to see something like that. :)
Exactly, and the only thing really expected from them is the minimum amount of text the forum and RP Corner sets in it's rules. Also could help some people transition into RPing.
__________________
  #6980    
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:16 PM
StinkomanFan's Avatar
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
It'd have to be stickied though... y'know so it can be bumped whenever?
__________________
Please join my RP, Five Trainers on a Search for an Exit
Please also see my interactive story, "The Undertaker"
  #6981    
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:21 PM
revlis's Avatar
revlis
Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Syndicate HQ
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkomanFan View Post
It'd have to be stickied though... y'know so it can be bumped whenever?
Something I would have to take up with Skymin when she gets back.
__________________
  #6982    
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:48 PM
Greiger's Avatar
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: A water pond, duh!
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Yeah, I remember another forum I had joined up last year had something similar. Pretty much it was a bar where you had your sona go up and chat. There was a user designated as the barkeep and would welcome new people. It was very fun and easy to get into the roleplaying spirit. It was also stickied so that helped in finding it.
__________________
  #6983    
Old April 4th, 2013, 02:52 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow's Avatar
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: East Coast, USA
Gender: Female
Nature: Hardy
Make this bar a multiversal bar, where characters from other RPs can come in freely without feeling awkward. It provides more experienced RPers an excuse to hop in with any character they want and start doing whatever, instead of there being a stigma against bring in pre-existing stuff.



One issue I see with this bar is that it breaks one of the rules of the Roleplay Corner all RPs are supposed to obey. All RPs must have a plot. Regardless--There also needs to be competent GM(s) to handle the issues that inevitably arise from an RP of that nature. Namely, there needs to be a ground rule against being a /jerk/ and the GM in question needs to be able to actively work to prevent such things from becoming a problem.
__________________
  #6984    
Old April 4th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Greiger's Avatar
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: A water pond, duh!
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Yellow... you're looking at this the wrong way. It isn't necessarily a rp. It's not a place that NEEDS a plot. It's just a stickied thread where people can interact in character and be able to see how comfortable they would be rping. It would be a place where new people cold dive in and test the waters and a place where others could greet them. I know in my other forums the place that is set up is known as the drunken cookie, a bar where people new to rping come to chat with the barkeep, aka the guy who moderates the thread, and there are plenty of comings and goings of various individuals who are interested in rping and want a hand at trying to rp a guy heading to a bar. *Shrugs* Really simple when you think about it.
__________________
  #6985    
Old April 4th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Danger Zone's Avatar
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
I feel that such a thread does not require a plot per say. It could just be a place to experiment with a character or a new form of writing style.
  #6986    
Old April 4th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Adventure's Avatar
Adventure
original dex holder
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sweden
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Being a jerk in that thread would be like being a jerk in any OOC thread, I think. Thus: Maddy's area of moderation. In case she's willing, of course.

Also, since it won't really be a RP in the same sense as the other RPs here, no plot will probably be needed. Just a setting. /echoing everyone else hmm
__________________
  #6987    
Old April 4th, 2013, 07:28 AM
gimmepie's Avatar
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
I figure you should just check with the mod (or stand in mod) and just see what they think.
__________________
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
  #6988    
Old April 4th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Skymin's Avatar
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: australia
Age: 21
Nature: Quirky
The way I'm reading it, it's kind of like "here is a setting aaaannnndddd... GO."

If everyone else is in agreeance for it, I'm all go for a plotless RP. The main reason that I don't like allowing plotless RPs is because most of the time, they are directionless and die very quickly or encourage short posts because people are often confused and don't know what to post about.

And that's my only concern. As long as people post with 100 or more words for each post like the rules say, I'm okay for it. ;D

And just for a conclusion; I'm happy to make exceptions to the rules or whatever for particular RPs (except for some like the rating rules) if there is a large amount of support for it. If you have ideas guys for anything, please share.

PS im not back from america yet. vegas, baby.
__________________
Moderator of the Roleplay Corner <<
my art blogcommission infoCLOUD v2.0<<
Paired with revlis <<
avatar by me <<
  #6989    
Old April 4th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Limanya's Avatar
Limanya
Page of Breath
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: alterniia. are you bliind or 2omethiing?
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Nature: Docile
Also, for the plotless RP idea, this might help a bit? I don't really know XD
__________________
  #6990    
Old April 4th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Adventure's Avatar
Adventure
original dex holder
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sweden
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Yeah! Only: RPing on mspa doesn't quite care as much about detail, description and length as we do here, so to whoever checks out this link, don't mind the actual RPing and focus on what they do in the opening post and how they are making the thread work overall :3
__________________
  #6991    
Old April 4th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Limanya's Avatar
Limanya
Page of Breath
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: alterniia. are you bliind or 2omethiing?
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Nature: Docile
Yeah. But the general idea is pretty much the same (though that one is only for trolls. the homestuck kind.)
__________________
  #6992    
Old April 4th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Greiger's Avatar
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: A water pond, duh!
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Well, I can help with it. I have some experience with such threads and have helped with the drunken cookie before, so I could get a setting going, like a hotel that is all fancy like, or perhaps a small time bar or such. *Shrugs*

Well... if you need any particular examples as to how a thread would be introduced or such, this is the description that I got from other site. It's on the first page so I'll post it here.
Spoiler:

(NOTE! Do not worry about reading everything. If this thing gets up to 100 pages or something like that, just read this post, and like the last two, three pages, or at least enough to know whats going on)

Welcome to “The Drunken Cookie“, a place for newbie’s to introduce themselves. Please, newbies only, or staff. If you hang out in this thread and you’re an active member, you should be part of the staff. This will be a place to help new members get on their feet, and a place for them to make mistakes, so they don’t make them out in the rest of the board.

Guess the place should be set up for you, huh? Obviously, it will grow and change and meld as everyone uses it, but as it stands, the bar is connected at one end to ‘several different cities’. You can come in off the street from a modern metropolis, a futuristic space port, a medieval street, or whatever. Towards the back, the bar opens up into the open fields woods and waters. The man made floors walls and ceilings slowly change into turf, trees, and a forest canopy. How is this possible? Because this is the central welcoming hub to the site! So, if your from the sea, swim right up and the bar-tender will reserve a seat for you at the beach extremity, or you can swim up the river. Whatever. Don’t stress about HOW it’s set up, just their relative positions.

We serve almost any food, and almost any drink. When I say ‘almost’ I mean, we don’t serve things like ‘dry water’ or ‘meatless meat sandwiches’. We do sell things like subtraction soup! The more you have, the hungrier you are!

Also, please, behave yourselves. This is to make a nice impression upon the community, especially the RPing community. Yes, magic and all that stuff is allowed, but if you stop being fun, or start god-moding, or start doing any of that stupid crap, you’ll find yourself blinked out of existence, and nobody will respond to you.


It's just a place that is outside of any canon things you have going on, so characters from your rp can come and sit down, sci-fi characters are welcome, pokemon, trainers, perhaps characters from other universes. It's just a place to make mistakes and learn from them and also learn what is acceptable in the rping section.
__________________

Last edited by Greiger; April 4th, 2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
  #6993    
Old April 4th, 2013, 08:58 AM
gimmepie's Avatar
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
If it were to be done in that manner I think you'd need to have a clause especially dictating the maximum time you could have been apart of the RP corner and join in on the thread. But then again, older members of the thread will likely end up with established positions in the thread and so it would leave random holes if they just suddenly vanished.
__________________
Roleplay Corner|Forum Games|Pairs|Sig|Arch Nemesis|Pie
"I don't need a quote, I need pie" - Gimmepie
  #6994    
Old April 4th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Greiger's Avatar
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: A water pond, duh!
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
No it wouldn't. It would make sense via the thread if it is said that they quit their job or haven't been to work for some time and someone else would be allowed to take the job they left vacant. Pretty much established rpers would 'mod' the thread by being in a job such as a waiter or a cook or such. Just proving more material to make posts.
__________________
  #6995    
Old April 4th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Adventure's Avatar
Adventure
original dex holder
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sweden
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Or we'd just go loco and let anybody play waiter or dumbwaiter or whatever their imagination can come up with. That was the original idea and plan for the thread, wasn't it? And if it doesn't work (but we're fairly well behaved in this forum, in comparison to sections with less RP-used members perhaps), THEN we could implement some less light moderation.

I bet there has been some kind of thread like this in OT before, it sounds so familiar... I mean FG, Forum Games, as that forum is called nowadays ._. (RIP other trivia)

But I might be a bit too positive here. Some kind of established roles might be in order if you others think so, I dunno :>
__________________
  #6996    
Old April 4th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Greiger's Avatar
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: A water pond, duh!
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
It depends. We won't have all the members posting continuously, but it'll be more along a few who are designated as 'staff' for that forum. Just to keep control of stuff.
__________________
  #6997    
Old April 4th, 2013, 10:06 PM
revlis's Avatar
revlis
Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Syndicate HQ
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
Make this bar a multiversal bar, where characters from other RPs can come in freely without feeling awkward. :P It provides more experienced RPers an excuse to hop in with any character they want and start doing whatever, instead of there being a stigma against bring in pre-existing stuff.
That is the general idea of the bar, but it's not restricted to pre-existing characters, as I said; people could chose to come as their forum persona, or themselves as well. Could also stand as a place where people could try out potentially new characters they have for an RP, having them move and groove prior to the RP so they can get a feel for that character.



Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
One issue I see with this bar is that it breaks one of the rules of the Roleplay Corner all RPs are supposed to obey. All RPs must have a plot. Regardless--There also needs to be competent GM(s) to handle the issues that inevitably arise from an RP of that nature. Namely, there needs to be a ground rule against being a /jerk/ and the GM in question needs to be able to actively work to prevent such things from becoming a problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
Yellow... you're looking at this the wrong way. It isn't necessarily a rp. It's not a place that NEEDS a plot. It's just a stickied thread where people can interact in character and be able to see how comfortable they would be rping. It would be a place where new people cold dive in and test the waters and a place where others could greet them. I know in my other forums the place that is set up is known as the drunken cookie, a bar where people new to rping come to chat with the barkeep, aka the guy who moderates the thread, and there are plenty of comings and goings of various individuals who are interested in rping and want a hand at trying to rp a guy heading to a bar. *Shrugs* Really simple when you think about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Being a jerk in that thread would be like being a jerk in any OOC thread, I think. Thus: Maddy's area of moderation. In case she's willing, of course.

Also, since it won't really be a RP in the same sense as the other RPs here, no plot will probably be needed. Just a setting. /echoing everyone else hmm
It's not an RP per se, hence it kinda adheres to some rules of the RP Corner. Like Red states, being a jerk in the thread is like being a jerk in the OOC; if you become too annoying, the GMs simply report them to the Mod.

Competency of the GMs isn't so much a real issue. Like Grieger stated, the GMs could come and go easily as workers at the Bar, allowing for some of our newer members to have a grasp at being a GM while having more experienced GMs aid them. Win-win situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
The way I'm reading it, it's kind of like "here is a setting aaaannnndddd... GO."

If everyone else is in agreeance for it, I'm all go for a plotless RP. The main reason that I don't like allowing plotless RPs is because most of the time, they are directionless and die very quickly or encourage short posts because people are often confused and don't know what to post about.

And that's my only concern. As long as people post with 100 or more words for each post like the rules say, I'm okay for it. ;D

And just for a conclusion; I'm happy to make exceptions to the rules or whatever for particular RPs (except for some like the rating rules) if there is a large amount of support for it. If you have ideas guys for anything, please share.

PS im not back from america yet. vegas, baby.
100 words seems fair enough. Even for newer members, it would help with a transition in to larger scaled writing that some on this forum end up doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Yeah! Only: RPing on mspa doesn't quite care as much about detail, description and length as we do here, so to whoever checks out this link, don't mind the actual RPing and focus on what they do in the opening post and how they are making the thread work overall :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
Well, I can help with it. I have some experience with such threads and have helped with the drunken cookie before, so I could get a setting going, like a hotel that is all fancy like, or perhaps a small time bar or such. *Shrugs*

Well... if you need any particular examples as to how a thread would be introduced or such, this is the description that I got from other site. It's on the first page so I'll post it here.
Spoiler:

(NOTE! Do not worry about reading everything. If this thing gets up to 100 pages or something like that, just read this post, and like the last two, three pages, or at least enough to know whats going on)

Welcome to “The Drunken Cookie“, a place for newbie’s to introduce themselves. Please, newbies only, or staff. If you hang out in this thread and you’re an active member, you should be part of the staff. This will be a place to help new members get on their feet, and a place for them to make mistakes, so they don’t make them out in the rest of the board.

Guess the place should be set up for you, huh? Obviously, it will grow and change and meld as everyone uses it, but as it stands, the bar is connected at one end to ‘several different cities’. You can come in off the street from a modern metropolis, a futuristic space port, a medieval street, or whatever. Towards the back, the bar opens up into the open fields woods and waters. The man made floors walls and ceilings slowly change into turf, trees, and a forest canopy. How is this possible? Because this is the central welcoming hub to the site! So, if your from the sea, swim right up and the bar-tender will reserve a seat for you at the beach extremity, or you can swim up the river. Whatever. Don’t stress about HOW it’s set up, just their relative positions.

We serve almost any food, and almost any drink. When I say ‘almost’ I mean, we don’t serve things like ‘dry water’ or ‘meatless meat sandwiches’. We do sell things like subtraction soup! The more you have, the hungrier you are!

Also, please, behave yourselves. This is to make a nice impression upon the community, especially the RPing community. Yes, magic and all that stuff is allowed, but if you stop being fun, or start god-moding, or start doing any of that stupid crap, you’ll find yourself blinked out of existence, and nobody will respond to you.


It's just a place that is outside of any canon things you have going on, so characters from your rp can come and sit down, sci-fi characters are welcome, pokemon, trainers, perhaps characters from other universes. It's just a place to make mistakes and learn from them and also learn what is acceptable in the rping section.
That's sort of what I was going for, except it's not solely for the purpose of new RPers, but really for anyone to have a casual RP experience. But otherwise a decent summary. Probably include something to make it seem more 'PC' ish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
If it were to be done in that manner I think you'd need to have a clause especially dictating the maximum time you could have been apart of the RP corner and join in on the thread. But then again, older members of the thread will likely end up with established positions in the thread and so it would leave random holes if they just suddenly vanished.
Time wouldn't really be an issue, it's up to RPers to participate. Also could stand for a good place to advertise without shameless plugging in the RPD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
No it wouldn't. It would make sense via the thread if it is said that they quit their job or haven't been to work for some time and someone else would be allowed to take the job they left vacant. Pretty much established rpers would 'mod' the thread by being in a job such as a waiter or a cook or such. Just proving more material to make posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Or we'd just go loco and let anybody play waiter or dumbwaiter or whatever their imagination can come up with. That was the original idea and plan for the thread, wasn't it? And if it doesn't work (but we're fairly well behaved in this forum, in comparison to sections with less RP-used members perhaps), THEN we could implement some less light moderation.

I bet there has been some kind of thread like this in OT before, it sounds so familiar... I mean FG, Forum Games, as that forum is called nowadays ._. (RIP other trivia)

But I might be a bit too positive here. Some kind of established roles might be in order if you others think so, I dunno :>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greiger View Post
It depends. We won't have all the members posting continuously, but it'll be more along a few who are designated as 'staff' for that forum. Just to keep control of stuff.
Again, the idea is to essentially have staff that work in the bar that can serve people, but aren't restricted to their forum counterparts. People could bunny said staff to pour them a glass of lemonade. However there would be the GMs who moderate behind the scenes, ultimately bunnying working staff to deliver the verdict, or act as management. Otherwise things could get messy if the bar is open and nobody is there to serve!

And we could either trouble our dear Mod to select the GMing staff, or people would apply in a similar SU/CV fashion as if it were a job.
__________________
  #6998    
Old April 5th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Bleacher's Avatar
Bleacher
Chaos Worshipper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Are image resize bbcode accepted by PC? I tried every single one but none of them worked.
__________________
Join my Pokémon RP (link in banner).
I love visitors, VM/PM me anytime you want to chat/share anything.
  #6999    
Old April 5th, 2013, 07:30 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow's Avatar
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: East Coast, USA
Gender: Female
Nature: Hardy
@雷影 イチロ: An RP with the flavor text 'Do whatever you want' is probably the ripest ground for issues between RPers to arise short of competitive RPing. If there is no active person available to handle said issues as they come up, select users might abuse this fact to enforce their will over others, likely making the RP a rather hostile place to be--which kind of undermines the purpose.

If Skymin (Or some other staffer) is going to be the one in charge of that, I feel like that's extra work on their part and that we should probably ask them if they're up for something like that before considering it.
__________________
  #7000    
Old April 5th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Greiger's Avatar
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: A water pond, duh!
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Yellow, I would be more than happy to be the 'GM' of that thread then. I'm up for it and I would be around to greet new rpers and such. Before you judge the idea as a lost cause I saw we go for it and try it out. Yes, must because it works well on another website doesn't mean it would work well here, I understand that, but I would like to try it out first before we abandon the idea.

Anyways, I do have some ideas for how it can be set up and from there it would be greeting new rpers and correcting mistakes and such.
__________________
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:57 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.