Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page Roleplay Discussion Thread

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2011 (06:39 PM).
The Rivers will run red....

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Yahoo to Aura.Lucario
Quote:
By TWP, I meant something like your War RP, Where the players interact and form much of the plot themselves. Of course, I will play the mafia don, and anyone else who manages to have a significant role in it, like maybe the Team Leaders and Executives (although I'm thinking about letting the players RP them). I'm also thinking about making this a cross-Pokemon canon RP.
so it's basically not a TRP the idea seems nice! but to be honest it's a little messy. but if you manage to make a plot out of it it'll be great!

The most Caring Girlfriend/Pair Ever

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old June 20th, 2011 (06:50 PM).
Proud Member of the PQ.

So, any thoughts on the Anime Style Battling?
Old June 20th, 2011 (06:51 PM).
poisonous
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Just popping in here. Though I don't RP much anymore, it's great scrolling through the index page and seeing the RP forums as one of the few active ones. I may try to start up again with RPing like three years ago, but I've become busy and only have about a moth of free time to RP in.
Old June 21st, 2011 (01:07 AM).
See You Space Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
@Super-Mudkipz- The Halo idea is great, and I would totally join! Except one thing: Will we be Spartan II's like the Master Chief, or Spartan IIIs? I'd say there would be more freedom in making them Spartan III's, as the characters in general in the books are more free-spirited and vocal than their Spartan II counterparts. Sure, Spartan II's are better and stronger, but Spartan III's have a lot more room for character development. Anyways, up to you. Either way, I'd be totally interested.

@XxSweatDreamsxX Don't worry! People are still posting, as will I, as soon as I make my post. But I think the problem you run into is that you're using all of the regions, and we are just too spread out. The area is too big, but there's not quite enough people. Perhaps some NPC's, like FourCartridge suggested?

Paired with the Epic Legend
Old June 21st, 2011 (03:52 AM).

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Aura.Lucario:
so it's basically not a TRP the idea seems nice! but to be honest it's a little messy. but if you manage to make a plot out of it it'll be great!
Of course, all new ideas are messy at one point or another. That, and I have difficulty with finer details. If anyone wants to help and possibly co-GM, feel free to ask.
Old June 21st, 2011 (07:25 AM).
From the shadows~

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Supervegeta:
Don't worry! People are still posting, as will I, as soon as I make my post. But I think the problem you run into is that you're using all of the regions, and we are just too spread out. The area is too big, but there's not quite enough people. Perhaps some NPC's, like FourCartridge suggested?
Idk how NPCs work. X'D
I could try limiting the areas, but how would we move everyone again? Earthquake?

Old June 21st, 2011 (10:13 AM). Edited June 21st, 2011 by SV.
See You Space Cowboy

Quote originally posted by XxSweetDreamsxX:
Idk how NPCs work. X'D
I could try limiting the areas, but how would we move everyone again? Earthquake?
An NPC is a non-player character, basically people you create and can use besides your SU characters. In some RPs, everyone can use these, others are restricted to just the GM using.

IDK how an earthquake will work, but maybe you could invent some NPCs to tell the heroes to go to one region, like to the Hoenn or Kanto region to start, because of a tip that Arceus is there (when in reality he is not), that way, people will have a better chance to interact with one another. Then another few NPC can go up to the villains and let them know which regions the heroes are located in. Then we can all be in that region. From there, we can all move towards another region if need be again. Everyone staying in one region is the key, I believe.

Just a thought. You don't have to listen to me, just thought I'd help.

BY THE WAY: If anyone would like to join my RP, the Pokemon Odyssey, SU's are still being accepted, even now. Get on board while it's not too late! But please post SUs in the OOC thread.

Old June 22nd, 2011 (02:10 AM).

Quote:
BY THE WAY: If anyone would like to join my RP, the Pokemon Odyssey, SU's are still being accepted, even now. Get on board while it's not too late! But please post SUs in the OOC thread.
Well the RP's almost finished, and you said you're gonna make a prequel. So that's Pokemon Odyssey II or something like that. So maybe people can join it when that starts?

The TRP has some progress thanks to Vegeta and my 'gang' 's help xD

and anybody knows that will RPs be accepted if we post them now?

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old June 22nd, 2011 (08:40 AM).
See You Space Cowboy

I believe RHCP left someone to accept RPs, but not sure 100%.

And I agree, Lu. I should put off others signing up, at least until I make a sequel, that is, IF I make a sequel...

Old June 22nd, 2011 (05:02 PM).
Proud Member of the PQ.

Where is everybody!? *rips hair out*

The TRP, how's that going?
Old June 22nd, 2011 (05:12 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Haha I'm maybe a week away from posting mine. Just adjusting a few tid bits. It'll be for experienced players because I do not want it to die! I have everything planned out so it'll be great!

REALLY GREAT!!!
Old June 23rd, 2011 (06:27 PM).
Proud Member of the PQ.

Anybody heard of Agatha Christie and her novel, And Then There Were None?

How about an RP like that?
Old June 23rd, 2011 (06:43 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Quote originally posted by Roserade:
Where is everybody!? *rips hair out*

The TRP, how's that going?
It's going well, If I do say so myself. Plot is basically written out. Now we're discussion other minor details.

Old June 23rd, 2011 (08:52 PM).
Lieker of Mudkipz

I have an Idea:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
The biggest conflicts in the history of mankind have all began by the will of one man. Names like Hitler,Caesar and Napoleon come to mind. Once again, the world has been pulled in to combat by a single man. His name is Dimitri Krutov. He has striken terror in the modern world and someone needs to kill him.

There is no name or organized plot but that is what I have thought up so far.

Like it? Don't like it? Would you join it?
Old June 23rd, 2011 (11:36 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Quote originally posted by Super-Mudkipz:
I have an Idea:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
The biggest conflicts in the history of mankind have all began by the will of one man. Names like Hitler,Caesar and Napoleon come to mind. Once again, the world has been pulled in to combat by a single man. His name is Dimitri Krutov. He has striken terror in the modern world and someone needs to kill him.

There is no name or organized plot but that is what I have thought up so far.

Like it? Don't like it? Would you join it?
I've just had flashes of a modern military RP, complete with commandos, bomb disarming, target finding, and other high-profile assignments. Not something I've seen before and definently something I'd be willing to look into, if the plot is decent and detailed enough.

Old June 24th, 2011 (12:22 AM).

Quote:
I've just had flashes of a modern military RP, complete with commandos, bomb disarming, target finding, and other high-profile assignments. Not something I've seen before and definently something I'd be willing to look into, if the plot is decent and detailed enough.
Isnt that a little like my War RP? Commandos, bombs, spying, military... xD

just joking. but is there a twist?

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old June 24th, 2011 (07:52 AM).
Lieker of Mudkipz

@ SuperVegeta: That is what I was thinking of.

@ Aura: It willl be different than your RP and I will plan a possible twist.
Old June 24th, 2011 (04:34 PM).

I would love to see some more mature Pokémon RPs, in the sense that characters deal with more than just a journey to be the best they can be at whatever it is they do, and are slightly older than the usual demographic (and perhaps without the sob-story histories*). Trying to think of my own plots for them is tough though because I want to be involved successful roleplays, not ones that people will lose interest in - it feels like a waste of time and brain power.

*Not saying they're a bad thing, just that I see one or two in every roleplay.
Old June 25th, 2011 (02:24 AM).
See You Space Cowboy

@Aura.Lucario

Not quite, you see, I imagine this RP with more military protocol, and no Pokemon. Also, there most likely will be ranking systems, well, at least ones that makes sense. At least that's how I see it.

Old June 25th, 2011 (02:58 AM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Eight:
I would love to see some more mature Pokémon RPs, in the sense that characters deal with more than just a journey to be the best they can be at whatever it is they do, and are slightly older than the usual demographic (and perhaps without the sob-story histories*). Trying to think of my own plots for them is tough though because I want to be involved successful roleplays, not ones that people will lose interest in - it feels like a waste of time and brain power.

*Not saying they're a bad thing, just that I see one or two in every roleplay.
This is exactly what i try to look for! you should have seen my last roleplay; misfits. it was based on misfits the tv series but it was great because i made everyone older (everybody was out of school at least) and everyone was a criminal of somesort. true, everyone seemed to go for the i was a dark teenager, brought up in a mafia background. then i was caught because i was betrayed by ... sort of approach but it worked really well since pokemon were only really a minor role (they did play a role though d: ). i like those kinds of rps; ones that spend less time worrying about the battles and more time worrying about the storyline! mine are more... based on creativity on the writer i guess. i try to give roleplayers their room while still holding a storyline. theres no such thing as pokemon moves, i hate mary-sues and i try to encourage no more than 4 pokemon. I also love dark ones, that dont hesitate to show blood or romance. PG 17 is my favourite genre. d:

im about to start a new one soon which i think... you may like!
Old June 25th, 2011 (05:17 AM).
That one guy

I'm back >.< Lawl. I missed the PC-RP section very much. After moving residences, I decided to check on PC, but apparently, the site wouldn't load...until now. I'd just like to say sorry to everyone who's RP I've left without notice Starting today, Ace is back to RPing :D
Old June 25th, 2011 (09:34 AM).
Greatness = Working Hard

Right now I'm being forced to sit down and watch Transformers Prime with my little brother and was wondering if anyone would join a transformers RP.
Old June 25th, 2011 (01:37 PM).
Proud Member of the PQ.

Hey guys, advertising my RP. So far, it's going smoothly.

The Children Are Hunted.
Old June 25th, 2011 (04:53 PM).

@ Skymin: Look forward to seeing it. I tend to RP PG-17 just because the plots in general tend to be geared to my tastes. Blaming my age here.
Old June 25th, 2011 (07:59 PM).
Eezy peezy livin' breezy

Does anyone know where the moderator went? ;A; I want my roleplay to be accepted but they've been MIA
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links