Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 3rd, 2011 (07:06 PM).
Blaziken15
You gotta purty mouth!

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Blaziken15
@Nakuzami

I actually think that idea could go somewhere. I hope someone makes something out of it.
Old December 3rd, 2011 (09:02 PM).
ODSTmarine
Now XLegionxX

Nature: Bold
@NKMZ But Dr. House's statement is incorrect, he forgot the fourth state of matter: Plasma

======
={Mark Vargas}=
"One man can change the world with a bullet in the right place."PC Bothers: xXJumboShrimpXx ,Zapdos926
PC Sisters: Fortworth96
Old December 4th, 2011 (01:32 PM). Edited December 4th, 2011 by Nakuzami.
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by ODSTmarine:
@NKMZ But Dr. House's statement is incorrect, he forgot the fourth state of matter: Plasma

And that's why we have the Tao Trio! :P

Okay, I'm thinking . . . if someone were to make a series of Journey RPs(all at the same time), one for each region and all taking place at the same time, would it work better as those five separate RPs or one single RP, even though the characters from different regions won't interact(unless they have like a phone conversation or something, lol)?

I kinda want to revive my Lost Islands League RP . . . which is what Journey Through the Dark was going to lead up to, but I ended up failing in managing that.
Lol . . . maybe I could do that 5 region RP and have that lead up to a completely revamped version of The Lost Islands League?

EDIT: Oh, look at me, spouting endless ideas but following through on so few of them, lol.

Quote originally posted by Wymsical:
@Nakuzami: I, for one, like your idea. It seems original, and frankly awesome. It's like, the discovery of Pokemon. Someone should create this. I've been scouring my brain for an RP of my own, but I haven't found much. I think I'll make this an RP. Wow, thanks boi. Man, who knew Nakuzami could be useful SOMEHOW lolol

Quote originally posted by Nakuzami:
Spoiler:
So, basically, we live in the normal world, whether it be a made up world, our own world, the past, the present, the future, perhaps Pangea? Well, anyways, Pokemon have never been heard of, ever, and there has never been any mention of them whatsoever. Until recently when a discovery was made; an ancient civilization that died out millenia ago. Where the civilization once stood is now home to Pokemon, and the ancient civilization worshipped them as deities. Or perhaps these Pokemon are all fossils, and a recent scientific breakthrough has occurred that enables the reanimation of these fossils. From here you could make the RP almost anything, even a regular ol' journey RP, and this time the Pokedex can actually serve the same use as in the games: chronicling your adventure and recording data on Pokemon. It might not even be a Pokedex, it could be some wondrous tool discovered in the ruins of the ancient civilization.

Why thank you~! :3
Yeah, it was basically meant to be like the discovery of Pokemon, as that leaves you (or, more accurately, your character) completely unprepared and without any knowledge on the subject, which can make it very interesting. It also makes more sense for the Pokedex, or whatever you would like to replace it with, if anything, to work similar to how it does in the game. Depending on if you make it that ancient tool or a new hi-tech encyclopedia, it could have pre-recorded information on it, or you could have the RPers document the Pokemon in their own way.
Heh, the more I think about that idea, the more epic and fun it sounds. Maybe we could co-GM? Lol . . . guess I'm all for co-GMing lately. xD

Who would be interested in a RP like that, anyways? Everyone, of course!

EDIT: Well nevermind, Wymsical! xD
Old December 4th, 2011 (03:01 PM).
Wymsical
V.S. The Wymsical Champion

Nature: Relaxed
@Nakuzami: Your idea seems great. Wow, who knew you could actually come in handy for something Someone should make an RP about that. I would but I can't, I'm already workin' on an RP

Speaking of mah RP, you people tell me what you think. Here's the plot and such. I'm not too sure about it, but meh. Stuff you don't understand will be explained later in other parts of the first post.

Spoiler:
Shine Quest

OOC + SU

---------------

Introduction

The land of Shiyah has always been a mysterious place, even to Pokemon. Here, it seems like mother earth is alive, and she can do anything she wishes. This mystical land is governed by eight sacred tribes, the tribes of Power, Wisdom, Courage, Will, Emotion, Action, Heart, and Soul. In turn, the land is kept from the view of others by its almighty protector: The great Lord Arceus. The tribes live in peace, they may all have their own unique cultures and ways of living, but they all share a common rule: Peace. Never has there been a war between the eight Pokemon tribes, at least not since they were formed.

Now, in these eight tribes exist peculiar Pokemon with extraordinary powers: Shinies. Once every hundred years, a Shiny Pokemon is born. Why are they called Shinies? Because they have peculiar coloring, far different from any of their kin. However, this is not all. Shiny Pokemon are truly special because their power far exceeds that of their kind, it is in fact double the amount of power that one of their own kin might have. Ironically, this is their greatest downfall, as they are treated as social misfits because of it: Freaks if you will. While they are not eradicated, since it would contradict with the tribes' rules of peace, they are kept under constant supervision. They are considered as one of Arceus' flaws, and life is often not very easy for them. Most flee their homes to live in the wild, driven away by shame. This is however about to change....

Plot

One year ago on this day, a great disaster occurred in the great land of Shiyah. From an unholy place named the Shadow Realm, a monster named AntiArceus arose. AntiArceus was an evil counterpart of the original Arceus, and he was Shiny. This was the great downfall of our Lord Arceus, in just minutes of his arrival, AntiArceus clashed with Arceus. The battle was horrific, but with double of the original Arceus' power, AntiArceus crushed his weaker counterpart and assumed control of Shiyah. This was a national disaster. With Arceus gone, mother nature started to run amok, she started destroying everything she had worked so hard to create, she caused natural disasters from floods to earthquakes, massacring everything. The land was in horrible turmoil.

As much as the eight tribes tried, they could not defeat AntiArceus and his armies of Purrsons, a strange new breed of Pokemon that came with AntiArceus from the Shadow Realm. These, as the tribes found out, were not the only things that had come with him.
AntiArceus's arrival here had stirred up many a thing in the Shadow Realm as well, and the Arceus had brought with him his two most prized possessions by mistake. The Red and Blue orbs.

Now, why are these Red and Blue Orbs so special? Because they are AntiArceus's one weakness. AntiArceus' powers are simply too great to be left in one vessel, so he divided them up and placed them into two mystical orbs at his disposal whenever he needed them. If they are found and pointed at him, his powers would be so weakened that he could be destroyed. On the other hand, finding them isn't all so simple. No matter how much the tribes try, they cannot seem to locate the orbs. So they can only turn to one force. A force that they have shunned away for over eight hundred years: The Shinies!

In an act of desperation, all Shinies were called to meet their tribe's respective elder. There, they were told to meet in the Tribe's Interjection with others their kind for a special mission. This is where you come in.

You

You are one of the eight Shiny Pokemon from the eight tribes, most of you have been social misfits your entire lives, because of your peculiar coloring and your great powers, however, you've suddenly been deployed by the enforcers to meet at Tribe's Interjection and join forces with the Shinies from the other tribes for a special mission. This has got most of you very excited, while it may have others quite angry being obliged to work for the people that made you feel miserable. Once you arrive at Tribe's Interjection, the leader of the enforcers: Maximus Pryde explains that you have been brought here to team up and search the lands for the Red and Blue Orbs. Your first target is the Red Orb, which has been spied somewhere in the Fire Realm, it was spotted being brought in for safekeeping by Purrsons into a Volcano Cave. Your mission is to journey to the cave, find the Red Orb and get back. unfortunately, you must walk there. Since AntiArceus found out that we spotted his orb, he tightened security and sent Purrson soldiers in their flying mechanics to patrol the skies. Luckily, this means land defense is now limited, so you can still go on foot.

First, you will have to cross the raging Fury Desert, then, you will have to climb Mt. Killsomorre, and locate the cave. From there, you are on your own.

You eight are the land's last hope. Please succeed.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 4th, 2011 (03:15 PM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

@Nakuzami: Your idea seems great. Wow, who knew you could actually come in handy for something Someone should make an RP about that. I would but I can't, I'm already workin' on an RP

Speaking of mah RP, you people tell me what you think. Here's the plot and such. I'm not too sure about it, but meh. Stuff you don't understand will be explained later in other parts of the first post.

Spoiler:
Shine Quest

OOC + SU

---------------

Introduction

The land of Shiyah has always been a mysterious place, even to Pokemon. Here, it seems like mother earth is alive, and she can do anything she wishes. This mystical land is governed by eight sacred tribes, the tribes of Power, Wisdom, Courage, Will, Emotion, Action, Heart, and Soul. In turn, the land is kept from the view of others by its almighty protector: The great Lord Arceus. The tribes live in peace, they may all have their own unique cultures and ways of living, but they all share a common rule: Peace. Never has there been a war between the eight Pokemon tribes, at least not since they were formed.

Now, in these eight tribes exist peculiar Pokemon with extraordinary powers: Shinies. Once every hundred years, a Shiny Pokemon is born. Why are they called Shinies? Because they have peculiar coloring, far different from any of their kin. However, this is not all. Shiny Pokemon are truly special because their power far exceeds that of their kind, it is in fact double the amount of power that one of their own kin might have. Ironically, this is their greatest downfall, as they are treated as social misfits because of it: Freaks if you will. While they are not eradicated, since it would contradict with the tribes' rules of peace, they are kept under constant supervision. They are considered as one of Arceus' flaws, and life is often not very easy for them. Most flee their homes to live in the wild, driven away by shame. This is however about to change....

Plot

One year ago on this day, a great disaster occurred in the great land of Shiyah. From an unholy place named the Shadow Realm, a monster named AntiArceus arose. AntiArceus was an evil counterpart of the original Arceus, and he was Shiny. This was the great downfall of our Lord Arceus, in just minutes of his arrival, AntiArceus clashed with Arceus. The battle was horrific, but with double of the original Arceus' power, AntiArceus crushed his weaker counterpart and assumed control of Shiyah. This was a national disaster. With Arceus gone, mother nature started to run amok, she started destroying everything she had worked so hard to create, she caused natural disasters from floods to earthquakes, massacring everything. The land was in horrible turmoil.

As much as the eight tribes tried, they could not defeat AntiArceus and his armies of Purrsons, a strange new breed of Pokemon that came with AntiArceus from the Shadow Realm. These, as the tribes found out, were not the only things that had come with him.
AntiArceus's arrival here had stirred up many a thing in the Shadow Realm as well, and the Arceus had brought with him his two most prized possessions by mistake. The Red and Blue orbs.

Now, why are these Red and Blue Orbs so special? Because they are AntiArceus's one weakness. AntiArceus' powers are simply too great to be left in one vessel, so he divided them up and placed them into two mystical orbs at his disposal whenever he needed them. If they are found and pointed at him, his powers would be so weakened that he could be destroyed. On the other hand, finding them isn't all so simple. No matter how much the tribes try, they cannot seem to locate the orbs. So they can only turn to one force. A force that they have shunned away for over eight hundred years: The Shinies!

In an act of desperation, all Shinies were called to meet their tribe's respective elder. There, they were told to meet in the Tribe's Interjection with others their kind for a special mission. This is where you come in.

You

You are one of the eight Shiny Pokemon from the eight tribes, most of you have been social misfits your entire lives, because of your peculiar coloring and your great powers, however, you've suddenly been deployed by the enforcers to meet at Tribe's Interjection and join forces with the Shinies from the other tribes for a special mission. This has got most of you very excited, while it may have others quite angry being obliged to work for the people that made you feel miserable. Once you arrive at Tribe's Interjection, the leader of the enforcers: Maximus Pryde explains that you have been brought here to team up and search the lands for the Red and Blue Orbs. Your first target is the Red Orb, which has been spied somewhere in the Fire Realm, it was spotted being brought in for safekeeping by Purrsons into a Volcano Cave. Your mission is to journey to the cave, find the Red Orb and get back. unfortunately, you must walk there. Since AntiArceus found out that we spotted his orb, he tightened security and sent Purrson soldiers in their flying mechanics to patrol the skies. Luckily, this means land defense is now limited, so you can still go on foot.

First, you will have to cross the raging Fury Desert, then, you will have to climb Mt. Killsomorre, and locate the cave. From there, you are on your own.

You eight are the land's last hope. Please succeed.
Sounds interesting but . . . I don't know, I just don't think that I would join, lol.
Although, with some work, you can make literally anything interesting and fun. Dora RP anybody? xD
Old December 4th, 2011 (04:03 PM).
Blaziken15
You gotta purty mouth!

Even though I started a new RP, I had an idea for one and thought I'd get every ones opinion.

Spoiler:

THE UNIVERSAL WAR

Introduction
The belief that extraterrestrial life exists is something that has varying opinions. Most don’t believe, many think it could happen and some actually believe, 100% that life exists beyond planet Earth. Scientists have study for countless hours, studying planets, checking for water levels and flying out of the our planet Earth just to prove that some kind of extraterrestrial organism lives outside our planet.

Plot
The year is 2015. The world is at the strongest it’s ever been. No more wars, no more global warming, the life expectancy all around the world has increased and all struggles in the world have ended. Every thing was acting normal from then on. That was, until what seemed to be an asteroid fell from space.

It was left alone for months, until one scientist, Dr. Christian Lloyd, decided to examine the object. He, along with a team on analysts, did research on the mysterious rock looking item. They came to the conclusion that it was a meteorite, but they wanted to do one last observation. Just as they were ready to stop the research, part of the “meteorite” exploded, revealing what seemed to be a space shuttle. The technology within the shuttle seemed out of this world, literally. The scientists started to walk inside, but were shot dead by extraterrestrials.

The aliens began to invade the earth, destroying cities and killing anything that moved. The world’s armies tried to fight them off, but there was just too many of them. The world made a new law. All men over the age of 13 who are eligible to fight will partake in the war. Women over the age of 13 are permitted to fight but do not have to. The remaining women and children will be hidden in safe camps that are secreted underground.

You…

You are among one of the millions of humans fighting against the growing alien forces. You will fight alongside the world’s nations but have the choice of where you are sent to fight. Places include:
  • New York City, NY
  • Toronto, ON
  • Moscow, Russia
  • London, England
You are between the ages of 13 and 37. You may form teams with other players and fight the space invaders. Any weapon is at your disposal and you, along with the world have one goal, end the war of the worlds.
Old December 4th, 2011 (05:22 PM). Edited December 4th, 2011 by ODSTmarine.
ODSTmarine
Now XLegionxX

Nature: Bold
Isn't thirteen a little young? They can't even drive, never mind repel an alien invasion.

Other than that, I'd join, I like guns

======
={Mark Vargas}=
"One man can change the world with a bullet in the right place."PC Bothers: xXJumboShrimpXx ,Zapdos926
PC Sisters: Fortworth96
Old December 4th, 2011 (05:39 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by ODSTmarine:
Isn't thirteen a little young? They can't even drive, never mind repel an alien invasion.
If ten years old kids can save the world from rampaging legendaries and evil teams...well, it might not be that far-fetched. xD

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old December 4th, 2011 (05:42 PM).
Blaziken15
You gotta purty mouth!

They need everyone they can get. I might changed it to 15 or 16. I just want to know if it would be something people would be interested in.
Old December 4th, 2011 (06:58 PM).
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Quote originally posted by MichaelaTheUchiha:

If ten years old kids can save the world from rampaging legendaries and evil teams...well, it might not be that far-fetched. xD
Well. the games took it so far. Normal people would not even go out on their own until they are at least 16 years old.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old December 4th, 2011 (07:24 PM).
Blaziken15
You gotta purty mouth!

Alright, I rewrote it. Now what do you all think of the RP.

Spoiler:

THE UNIVERSAL WAR

Introduction
The belief that extraterrestrial life exists is something that has varying opinions. Most don’t believe, many think it could happen and some actually believe, 100% that life exists beyond planet Earth. Scientists have study for countless hours, studying planets, checking for water levels and flying out of the our planet Earth just to prove that some kind of extraterrestrial organism lives outside our planet.

Plot
The year is 2015. The world is at the strongest it’s ever been. No more wars, no more global warming, the life expectancy all around the world has increased and all struggles in the world have ended. Every thing was acting normal from then on. That was, until what seemed to be an asteroid fell from space.

It was left alone for months, until one scientist, Dr. Christian Lloyd, decided to examine the object. He, along with a team on analysts, did research on the mysterious rock looking item. They came to the conclusion that it was a meteorite, but they wanted to do one last observation. Just as they were ready to stop the research, part of the “meteorite” exploded, revealing what seemed to be a space shuttle. The technology within the shuttle seemed out of this world, literally. The scientists started to walk inside, but were shot dead by extraterrestrials.

The aliens began to invade the earth, destroying cities and killing anything that moved. The world’s armies tried to fight them off, but there was just too many of them. The world made a new law. All men over the age of 16 who are eligible to fight will partake in the war. Women over the age of 16 are permitted to fight but do not have to. The remaining women and children will be hidden in safe camps that are secreted underground.

You…
You are among one of the millions of humans fighting against the growing alien forces. You will fight alongside the world’s nations but have the choice of where you are sent to fight. You may also be transferred. Places you will go to include:
  • New York City, N.Y
Spoiler:
Within New York, you will be fighting in and out of huge buildings. The aliens have taken over the Empire State Building and they are using it as headquarters for their New York Operations. Your goal for New York is simple, take back the Empire State Building back and rid the aliens from the city.

• Washington, D.C
Spoiler:
While doing Ops in Washington, you will be fighting for the White House. Your goal is to defend the White House and fight off the alien forces trying to take it over. Your secondary goal is to escort civilians out of the city.

• Moscow, Russia
Spoiler:
Russia events consist of defending an airport that his being heavily bombarded by enemy forces. The airport is the safe house that is being used by the world’s army. This will be one of the hardest places to defend.

• Toronto, Canada
Spoiler:
The city of Toronto has been completely taken over by enemy forces. If placed here, you are part of the largest team fighting on the planet. Your job is simple, fight through the city, taking out every enemy in sight. Toronto is heavily infested by aliens, making it a job for strong fighters.

• Dubai, U.A.E
Spoiler:
The final area you could be sent to is Dubai. The job for this team of fighters is simple. Use stealth and precision to infiltrate the largest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa, and take out the aliens HQ atop the 2723ft tall building. This job will be given to the best of the best. But is also the most important mission of the Universal War.

You are between the ages of 16 and 34. Any weapon is at your disposal. You also must choose between the different teams. They are:
  • U.S Navy SEALS
Spoiler:
The SEALS are the direct action specialists in the world. They are also good for hostage rescue and the now extinct operation of counter terrorism. They are one of the strongest teams out there and are highly praised on their success rate.

• Army Rangers
Spoiler:
The Army Rangers are a class of fighters who are one step lower than the Navy SEALS. They take on the missions that involve close and direct combat missions. This is where the new recruits are sent to fight.

• Task Force
Spoiler:
The Special Ops Team full of elite warriors. Their missions consist of more tasks that are to challenging for normal quality army teams. The Task Force is the best group of fighters on the planet and are admired by the Army Rangers and Navy SEALS.

Your job is simple; end this universal war before it escalates to the point where we can no longer fight.
Old December 5th, 2011 (09:39 AM).
Wymsical

@Nakuzami: LOL, I didn't think so. But I need other peoples opinions too! Come on people Nobody cares about Blaziken15's RP. lol

Blaziken15: I wouldn't join it. Just another sci-fi, too many of those around. :/

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 5th, 2011 (09:44 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
I really don't think it's appropriate to compare the age of independence in the pokemon world to the age of independence of the real world. |D Ten year olds saving the world is just one of those magical things you need to accept in the context of pokemon.

In other words, I'm mere hours away from submitting the roleplay etiquette guide I've been casually mentioning around the RPC.
Old December 5th, 2011 (10:06 AM).
Wymsical

Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
I really don't think it's appropriate to compare the age of independence in the pokemon world to the age of independence of the real world. |D Ten year olds saving the world is just one of those magical things you need to accept in the context of pokemon.

In other words, I'm mere hours away from submitting the roleplay etiquette guide I've been casually mentioning around the RPC.
Etiquette? Sounds like an RP about posh people. ?? ...COUNT ME IN! lolol

OMFG! People, I've just had an epiphany, it comes in the form of Moss: Earthly Beings. Hehehe, what this is about, I shall reveal later, for now, I leave you a clue.... or not!

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 5th, 2011 (10:48 AM).
adventure
impossible girl

Nature: Naive
That is so true! I haven't even thought about it that way, lol. I've become too keen on making pokémon believable xD but anything is believable if you really want to believe... *goes to find a Pikachu chewing on her socks, pleasepleasepleaseIdobelieve*
Old December 5th, 2011 (12:25 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant

Ouch, I just got told.

I love your signature by the way. <3 (Yellow's my fav Pokemon Special Character)

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old December 5th, 2011 (12:43 PM).
adventure
impossible girl

I sense a rise in journey RPs again <3 People have more time for RPs when the year is almost over, perhaps :3
Old December 6th, 2011 (08:22 AM).
Wymsical

Man, is it casual for you people to ignore the person with a life. jk jk

I agree, though, Pokemon has always been a bit...or very unrealistic. Naive. etc. etc. But keep in mind that it was made for kids age 10 or lower. We're all babies. lol

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 6th, 2011 (08:29 AM).
{Swan}
I Never Asked For This.

I really hope there'll be a rise in journey roleplays. Yeah people have more time, or the start of the year I'm-going-to-study-hard haze has just passed...

Find me on:

Storenvy :: DeviantART :: Tumblr :: Twitter
Old December 6th, 2011 (12:33 PM).
adventure
impossible girl

Man, is it casual for you people to ignore the person with a life. jk jk
I feel ya, man xD I have too much of a life with school etc... but I try to have a little life online as well :p ain't always working out very well, buuuut.
Old December 6th, 2011 (01:10 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
At some point or another I'll be re-releasing Down with the Crown with LawOfTheLand, which is a journey RP. We originally took it down because not enough interest was shown to warrant starting it. This time around we've decided to take a route inspired by the Megaman ZX series and the Pokemon ReBurst manga. (See: People fusing with the spirit of their pokemon in order to fight instead of actually using pokemon.)

We're also trying to de-linearize the plot so as to allow for more sandbox interaction, however that's a work in progress.
Old December 6th, 2011 (02:44 PM).
Wymsical

Down with the Crown? Sounds like a revolution. lol. We'll see if I join. Although I'm already in one Journey RP right about now.

Also, ppl, my RP Moss: Earthly Beings OOC has been sent to Skymin for approval. It's basically a sci-fi about an alien race called the Moss that used to live on Earth, and have now come back to reclaim their land. I think it's rather original because the alien threat actually comes from ON earth this time. Hope to have some of you join it.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 6th, 2011 (02:58 PM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Down with the Crown? Sounds like a revolution. lol. We'll see if I join. Although I'm already in one Journey RP right about now.

Also, ppl, my RP Moss: Earthly Beings OOC has been sent to Skymin for approval. It's basically a sci-fi about an alien race called the Moss that used to live on Earth, and have now come back to reclaim their land. I think it's rather original because the alien threat actually comes from ON earth this time. Hope to have some of you join it. :)
Yes, 'cause it's not like in War of the Worlds the aliens hadn't buried their machines on Earth long before humans came to be, only coming back later to destroy us all. :P

@PkMn Trainer Yellow - I vaguely remember seeing Down With The Crown around before . . . I might take a look at it, lol.
Old December 6th, 2011 (03:48 PM).
Wymsical

Quote originally posted by Nakuzami:

Yes, 'cause it's not like in War of the Worlds the aliens hadn't buried their machines on Earth long before humans came to be, only coming back later to destroy us all.

@PkMn Trainer Yellow - I vaguely remember seeing Down With The Crown around before . . . I might take a look at it, lol.
Umm, actually no, it isn't. Stop being an idiot and just wait for it to be accepted, yeah? I don't mean to sound harsh, but your jokes really aren't funny. Just do us all a favor and shut up.

Links To Be Added Soon
Old December 6th, 2011 (03:53 PM).
SV
It was justified

@Wym Lol, chill dude, he's only joking.

Anyways, check this out: Pokemon: A Fresh Start, Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning, Pokemon: A New World, Focus Shift: A New Awakening. Anyone see a trend? xD

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links