The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 11th, 2009, 03:39 AM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Bleaugh. Well, the new Zelda has been in production for TWO YEARS. That's like, 2 lifetimes for any other game. It's bound to be good.

Imagine a futuristic Zelda. Not as in 21st century, just bopping up the time a little. So we have a little thing called electricity.

Anyways, what do you guys thing OO stand for? I mean, were the article writers being sarcastic when they said what it meant, because I myself have no clue.
Old January 11th, 2009, 04:25 AM
Mitchman
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Hasty
Uh the OO is there i think to just give it the air of mystery like to hide it although its obvious that its LoZ. Or we could be wrong and they will make a new series like Legend of Zuul. Nah just joking of course its zelda i mean you got woods towers temples and houses!
Old January 11th, 2009, 04:57 AM
GunSaberSeraph
Durandal of the Devic Era

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minku. View Post
Bleaugh. Well, the new Zelda has been in production for TWO YEARS. That's like, 2 lifetimes for any other game. It's bound to be good.

Imagine a futuristic Zelda. Not as in 21st century, just bopping up the time a little. So we have a little thing called electricity.

Anyways, what do you guys thing OO stand for? I mean, were the article writers being sarcastic when they said what it meant, because I myself have no clue.
You mean like in the industrial revolution? That would be pretty cool if executed right.
Old January 11th, 2009, 05:25 AM
Mitchman

Nah i like the medival theme and everything. Anyway i thought of something. The digest mode would only play out for a certain area and such right? Well think of this. Only the main quest would be shown not secrets and such and likewise for the hint system. So in a way with the hint system or digest mode the game will be very linear and seem dull. So in a way nitnendo might try to draw in the casuals but lose em all at once. Irony is sweet at doing justice. I mean you diont go trying to caz up what cant be cazzed.
Old January 11th, 2009, 08:33 AM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

Nature: Quiet
Here's why all of these changes would be good for the series...

We love this series, but how many here haven't finished all the games they have because they find it to hard? (me with The Adventure of Link). Heck, Eiji Aonuma who is currently overseeing the series didn't complete the first three titles because he found them too hard. He didn't like them.

Think back to when you first played a Zelda game. For me with the original LoZ and then with LA I would play and I couldn't even get to the first dungeon. XD I was little and it was hard. I would return to the games much later and love them, but for the longest time these would be sitting on my shelf collecting dust. Wouldn't it be better to have these games be more accessible to casual players, young gamers, and new players to the series all while keeping the experience identical to what we've known and love (although, hopefully a little more difficult) for the rest us.
Old January 11th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Mitchman

Yes yes and yes. Now that you think of it(although i am majorly in favor of this but i dont sound it) you mad all the points toi make it sound perfect. As i said my first zelda was OoT. I play it when i was 10 and i couldnt freaking get passed volgia. But with a hint system i could. Actually i could either way i was just stupid to realise that once you hit him with the hammer you have to slash away XD
Old January 11th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Kagara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchman Is View Post
Yes yes and yes. Now that you think of it(although i am majorly in favor of this but i dont sound it) you mad all the points toi make it sound perfect. As i said my first zelda was OoT. I play it when i was 10 and i couldnt freaking get passed volgia. But with a hint system i could. Actually i could either way i was just stupid to realise that once you hit him with the hammer you have to slash away XD
I wouldn't of minded a hint or two for the Water Temple, it took me ages to get past there because I kept getting lost and confused. Eventually, I ended up just wondering around, trying to find the right rooms.

Old January 11th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Mitchman

Yes but any level of zelda that involves water is evil. Evil i say!+-
Old January 11th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Gunners
wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!

The water temple in TP was similar everywhere i went.

I hope the boss fights in the new Zelda will be good.

FC:2492 6519 7004
Old January 11th, 2009, 12:08 PM
XaRhS

Quote:
Yes but any level of zelda that involves water is evil. Evil i say!+-
No kidding,especially when you dive....
Buawahahahahahahaha
Old January 11th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Mitchman

Im sorry but i was wrong. Its not the most evil. In TP for me out of the 3 starting temple(woods lava caves underwater temples oh my!)it has to be goron mines and the lava pits of doom. Combine it with some bad jumping and your streak of no death is gone.
Yeah gunner the plan was go through the symmetrical sides open the one water floom then go the other side and open the other one. Also i opened one without getting the hookshot first. Now question. Is it possible to get that chest or is it very hard? If i remember correctly its the one in the east.
Old January 11th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Vanilla Kitsune
Bloody git

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to Vanilla Kitsune Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vanilla Kitsune
Argh. I'm so lost in what everyone is talking about. XD
Old January 11th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Mitchman

Mostly about how hard the water temple always is and how perfection=new system shigeru patented. Also we missed something. In the patent it talked about a wireless motion device and its add-on. Motion+ comes to mind for me. And also it seems you can send friends your playthroughs. Now guys if this comesa out and is LoZ and i come here bringing zips with .sav files then its me handing out my saves to watch how much fail i am. XD
Old January 11th, 2009, 01:33 PM
JBCBlank
Satanist to the core.

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to JBCBlank Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JBCBlank Send a message via Yahoo to JBCBlank
Guh the water temple. took me an hour to get threw the first time... then it took me three hours the next time.... i don't know how that happened XD.

I love every single Zelda game. They're just the best!!!

But you know, a game if we wanted to us Shadow/Dark Link, a good game would be where Link splits into the two, Shadow and light. and in that realm, you can choose between the two and fight depending on the attributes of either one. That I think would be the best way. Or they could make a costume change option where Link can put on a black Tunic for some reason. XD.

~JBCBlank

_./'\._¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•....*
* •. .•** Gorillaz Rock!!*..*
/.•*•.\ ¸..•¤**¤•., .•¤**¤•. *

I have never and will never change my Username!
LOZ fan club Co-owner
:My journal:My DA:My Cosplays!:
Gorillaz Quote:
"Hey everybody! Look at me, I'm a Moron!"
*MURDOC NICCALS* Original Cribs episode.

Click here to level up my card!
Old January 12th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Gunners
wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!

Yeah i'm thinking of motion plus too. What i liked about the water temple was the staircase moving around though it did get a bit confusing after a bit.

FC:2492 6519 7004
Old January 12th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCBlank View Post
Guh the water temple. took me an hour to get threw the first time... then it took me three hours the next time.... i don't know how that happened XD.

I love every single Zelda game. They're just the best!!!

But you know, a game if we wanted to us Shadow/Dark Link, a good game would be where Link splits into the two, Shadow and light. and in that realm, you can choose between the two and fight depending on the attributes of either one. That I think would be the best way. Or they could make a costume change option where Link can put on a black Tunic for some reason. XD.

~JBCBlank
I think that would be too much of a sandbox game. Not exactly Zelda. :\

I didn't like the underwater temple in TP. Took be forever to realise that those things were wheels.
Old January 12th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Kotowari
Will be back eventually
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCBlank View Post

But you know, a game if we wanted to us Shadow/Dark Link, a good game would be where Link splits into the two, Shadow and light. and in that realm, you can choose between the two and fight depending on the attributes of either one.
~JBCBlank
Oh, that sounds like a good start for a story. I know what to be thinking of during my next free minutes. XD
Ok, my mind's running already. ._."

The watertemple was always my least favourite temple in play-through. Graphics and bossbattles were another piece of cake. :o Like the boss in Twilight Princess, I really like it. Maneuvring in the water was not easy, certainly not when that gigantic water monster was about to eat you. The frog was mainly slash and beat-miniboss... but I can overal say that I liked most bosses in Twilight Princess. And oh! The graphics were marvelous. You could really distinguish the different kinds of coral. :3 (by manner of speaking)

The Water Temple in Ocarina of Time was one to get lost in. @_@ Playing the tune to make the water level sink, play it before the wrong panel and you can start all over again. In Master Quest I had to play a lot of times, even felt like quiting the game because the Water Temple was so hard. (because I couldn't find one single thing )
Jabu Jabu's belly is another matter. It's a water temple, allright, but still isn't. :O And what were the cows sticking out of Jabu's flesh? I know it was for milk, but a cow? in a fish? A constant stock of fairies would have been more believable. =/
The octorock in Jabu's belly were hard. D:
But I like the Water Temple of the Adult Saga, much more than Jabu's belly. And I'm wondering which one I like best, Twilight or Ocarina...

"We shall build a peaceful world... Just you and me..."
Old January 12th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Vanilla Kitsune
Bloody git

Send a message via AIM to Vanilla Kitsune Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vanilla Kitsune
Ugh. I hated Ocarina and TP's water temples. They were both confusing. The Great Bay Temple wasn't too bad though in MM.
Old January 12th, 2009, 07:37 PM
CyBeastSaber
I'M BACK!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyBeastSaber
Lol. MM was hard during the first few plays. (STUPID MOONFACE! *curses*) I had no clue on getting the song of time from that guy in the tower...

Water Temples were cool! (have yet to tackle TP's) I thought it was easy... That was until I kept forgetting to get the Master Key in that boulder room. xD OoT's water temple has been etched into the very core of my memory. Only Dark Link was a real... headache. Stupid counters... It's a good idea to get the Scarecrow song so you can call that whatever his name was out to help reach the third icon easier.
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 0002 5629 0917
Cookie Pointo:
PinkSapphire: 1

Guess that anime!
Quote:
Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

Confusing? Betcha.
Old January 13th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Mitchman

Oh wow never got to beat volgia so i dont know what the water temple is like. But yeah Tp is amazing when it comes to bosses and such. Ok they where a bit repetitive but amazing. Who didnt like the boss in goron mines or arbiters ground. Or snowpeak. My god. That boss was epic. And the music. I felt a twinge of 'vania while beating it. But out of all the dungeons the weakest boss had to be the spider. Except for her hordes of spiders. Yeah ok goma had some credibility in this one. And i think that sky towns boss had to be the best boss before the remaining 2. I mean who doesnt love to slay dragons on top of a tower? exactly. Also zelda castle=huge. It also takes you a while to register what to do to get a compass and map. And that damn yard thing with graves. But huge is what i would call it.
Old January 14th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Vanilla Kitsune
Bloody git

You never beat Volvagia? He was like.. the easiest boss. You could just run to the side and hide then attack.
Old January 14th, 2009, 04:30 PM
CyBeastSaber
I'M BACK!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CyBeastSaber
Hahaha... You don't even need to hide... It's like playing wack-a-mole... Just bash his head (with the hammer mind you)... Simple as that. Though you might want to start dodging those falling lava boulders and that angry mole that comes out once in a while... xDD
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 0002 5629 0917
Cookie Pointo:
PinkSapphire: 1

Guess that anime!
Quote:
Boy likes girl. Girl doesn't like boy. Boy is heartbroken and mulls around until BAM, he turns into seksay winged bishounen who catches the attention of girl but falls for girl's twin sister who falls for boy who falls for HER and-

Confusing? Betcha.
Old January 15th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Mitchman

Yeah i was 10 so go figure but in all serious talk i was lame back then. I thought the deat counter on seasons/ages was a level counter and i brought it to the max XD
Old January 15th, 2009, 05:23 AM
Lo-chan
Seme Dara will get you :o

Send a message via AIM to Lo-chan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lo-chan
Quote:
Anyone forget that we can always have an outlaw game but with dark link terrorizing hyrule and in the end it succumbs to his hands?! yes i am a fan of evil winning in a gam for once and your the to help it idea.
What about Ganon though? o_o;

Wtf. I've been gone too long.

When it ended, you cried instead of make anew
Was there a reason for forgetting everything...?
T o m o r r o w descends from the sky like a feather,
waking you up like an agonizing i l l u s i o n

Dara and I have the best inside jokes ever, this banner RULES.

Curaims Eru Jay Maispace Seme Theme

I love you Dara. <3

♥8.11.07♥
Old January 15th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Mitchman

I deleted that cause i hit the jackpot. Oh yes i mean THE JACKPOT.
http://www.mmv.co.jp/special/game/30/
These guys helped make harvest moon and no more heroes. And i know the people who actually helped make games for nintendo arent stupid enough to actually go and use the triforce. Now it might seem hoaxy but i take it as a countdown to a new zelda game. Interesting. And spasm inducing happy fest.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here