The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 24th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Vanilla Kitsune
Bloody git

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to Vanilla Kitsune Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vanilla Kitsune
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bichu View Post
MMM CAN I JOIN omg ;___;

So far I've played Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker. I don't have a GBA or DS so I don't get to play on the small consoles, even though they're really good. :c I haven't finished Ocarina of Time though, and I never will because it's not mine OTL I did get pretty far though.
CAN'T WAIT FOR LOZ 2!!! Q__Q Great anticipation this year!!!
Sure you can join lol.

I haven't played much of any Zelda game in a while. I got so bored with Spirit Tracks I gave up on it. IDK.
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:06 PM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

Nature: Quiet
I'm alive! I swear!

Spirit Tracks was boring wasn't it?
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:23 PM
Mika
もえじゃないも

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIFORCE89 View Post
I'm alive! I swear!

Spirit Tracks was boring wasn't it?
Yes, yes it was. :l I kept a copy for my collection but I just couldn't really get into it. The music was nice and the concept was nice but I guess I was just hoping they would do more with it than they did.

Obligatory Intro:
Spoiler:
o3o;; oh hi um yes. I'm Mika, I'm a Zelda junkie and I didn't know this group existed. I've played/beaten all the games except the second Zelda game [Side scrollers are the absolute death of me. ;__;] but my favorites are Ocarina of Time and Ages/Seasons set for GBA. I participated in an OoT speed completion beat and clocked in at just over 22 hours. I was homeschooled, I had nothing else to do. Probably would've been under 20 if the Forest Temple hadn't eaten my soul.

I can also sorta play an ocarina. Yes.

Nice to meet you all. >////>;

.///. can I join please.

Last edited by Mika; April 28th, 2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:20 PM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

I haven't beaten The Adventure of Link either. The controls are just brutal. Ages and Seasons are GBC games, although there is a GBA-only shop.

My time for OoT is around 12ish-hours.

I think the music in Spirit Tracks was better than Phantom Hourglass but still nothing special. Overall, the game just felt...empty and lifeless.
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Jolene
Your huckleberry friend

If you didn't like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, you may not like Zelda Wii. I'm guessing that Zelda Wii will be a lot like Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

For instance, I doubt that Zelda Wii will have a traditional overworld, because Nintendo seems intent on phasing out the overworld concept - traditional Zelda overworlds have only featured in two Zelda games in the last decade, and one of them wasn't even made by Nintendo. I think we'll see another PH-style vehicle based overworld.

Also, I imagine that we'll see the return of the field > dungeon > central dungeon structure. The fact that Nintendo has used this structure in their two most recent games shows that they think it's the best way forward for the series.

Get ready for Phantom Hourglass 3.

What light through yonder window breaks?
It is the East, and Joliet is the sun!
Old May 18th, 2010, 05:18 AM
SacredMiKeY
Trainer

everything zelda for the ds is absolutely horrible imo just cause you dont have the same sense of control that u had in all previous zelda games

imo they need to go back to the way it used to be cause it worked and people liked it

someone give me a zelda game to beat with only 3 hearts except a link to the past cause it is impossible
it wont give you the pendant or the crystal until u pick up the heart piece unless someone knows a way past that
Old May 18th, 2010, 08:34 AM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

I thought the controls were fine. They were just boring. Boring environments. Boring music. Boring puzzles. Lacked life.

Hmmm... I dunno, see if there's a glitch or some kind of GameShark code or something that will enable you to do 3-hearts on ALttP
Old May 28th, 2010, 02:19 AM
Kagara

I hope Zelda Wii will be similar to MM, not based in Termina but something like it.

Old June 5th, 2010, 03:48 PM
MagitekElite
FFFFUUUUU

Nature: Brave
May I join?

Zelda Wii will be like Twilight Princess, but updated from ideas. The worldmap will be there, but most likely small.

The Nintendo show will be on in the 15-17? I can't remember if it starts on 15, or the 17th lol

Either way, we're gonna get some information on the new Zelda game and 'maybe' a demo
Old June 5th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Jolene
Your huckleberry friend

I think the game will have a world map like Final Fantasy XIII so it is just a straight line. I would like that.

What light through yonder window breaks?
It is the East, and Joliet is the sun!
Old June 5th, 2010, 04:08 PM
MagitekElite
FFFFUUUUU

Nature: Brave
.....Why that be a good thing? :C

XIII wasn't even really a game, but a movie...
Old June 19th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Ursula
have we got a deal?
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Ursula Send a message via Skype™ to Ursula
Skyward Sword looks amazing, and so does OoT 3DS ;_;

I can't wait for next year n_n
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links