Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub
Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 14th, 2010, 06:58 PM
TB Pro
Old-timer

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaTrainer View Post
thanks everyone that helped me, but there is still one problem how do I activate the pkmn menu and make the script say you have obtained "pokemon"! with the jingle?
Spoiler:
#org $begin
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x233
if B_true goto $gotit
message $q
boxset 6
givepokemon 1 5 0
setflag 0x233
release
end

#org $gotit
message $hi
boxset 6
release
end

#org $hi
$hi 1 = Go On!\nYour adventure is waiting!

#org $q
$q 1 = Good Morning \v\h01!\nI'm glad you wanted to be\pa Pokemon Trainer\nTo start you of here\pis a Pokemon I found alone\nand abandoned
Pokemon menu: Setflag 0x800 for Ruby, 0x828 for Fire Red, and 0x860 for Emerald.
givepokemon 0xspecies number 0xlevel 0xitem number
nop
nop
nop
and I'm not quite sure how the jingle command works in Pokescript.
--I'm a creepin'..
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:02 PM
MechaTrainer
Beginning Trainer

do I put the flag in the beginning?
and how do I make it say Player has obtained [pokemon]
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:05 PM
TB Pro
Old-timer

Quote:
do I put the flag in the beginning?
and how do I make it say Player has obtained [pokemon]
It doesn't really matter where you put it, but I would put it before the givepokemon command.

givepokemon 1 5 0
message $[pointer]
boxset 6

#org $[pointer]
$[pointer] 1 = \v\h01 received the Pokemon!
--I'm a creepin'..
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:17 PM
MechaTrainer
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB Pro View Post
It doesn't really matter where you put it, but I would put it before the givepokemon command.

givepokemon 1 5 0
message $[pointer]
boxset 6

#org $[pointer]
$[pointer] 1 = \v\h01 received the Pokemon!
Is this correct
Spoiler:
#org $begin
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x234
if B_true goto $gotit
message $q
boxset 6
givepokemon 1 5 0
message $recieve
setflag 0x234
setflag 0x828
release
end

#org $gotit
message $hi
boxset 6
release
end

#org $hi

#org $q
$q 1 = Good Morning \v\h01!\nI'm glad you wanted to be\pa Pokemon Trainer\nTo start you of here\pis a Pokemon I found alone\nand abandoned

#org $recieve
$recive 1 = \v\h01 received the Monozu!
Sorry for asking for so much help
Old October 14th, 2010, 10:04 PM
colcolstyles
Yours truly

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Is this correct
Spoiler:
#org $begin
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x234
if B_true goto $gotit
message $q
boxset 6
givepokemon 1 5 0
message $recieve
setflag 0x234
setflag 0x828
release
end

#org $gotit
message $hi
boxset 6
release
end

#org $hi

#org $q

#org $recieve
$recive 1 = \v\h01 received the Monozu!
It's more efficient to use '0x828' throughout the entire script. There's no need for an extra flag when you're going to end up setting '0x828' anyways. Also, to recreate that jingle effect, you should use something like this (ripped directly from the script of the Poké Balls in Professor Oak's lab):

Code:
preparemsg @receive // "Player received the Pokemon!" text
waitmsg
fanfare 0x13E
waitfanfare
Again, I haven't used PokeScript in ages so I don't know if it has support for those commands. If it doesn't, then for you there may never be a more compelling moment to switch to XSE or PKSV. :)

Brother of Vrai
Old October 15th, 2010, 06:17 AM
Christos
Project Shinx

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Skype™ to Christos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekaj View Post
I took the trees out of start map but when I go to the edge of the map there are trees past map edge. How do I fix this? I'm making a desert region is why I need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekaj View Post
wat if two sides are sand and two sides are water how would I do two different borders? would I have to edit the ASM?
This is the Script Help thread. You should post in this thread if you need help with your maps.
pair | pc viruse | dave
Old October 15th, 2010, 02:30 PM
TB Pro
Old-timer

Quote:
Is this correct
Spoiler:
#org $begin
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x828
if B_true goto $gotit
message $q
boxset 6
givepokemon 1 5 0
nop
nop
nop
// not sure if these are needed, but I think they are.
message $recieve
boxset 6
setflag 0x828 // not sure if you need to set this flag before the givepokemon command or not.
release
end

#org $gotit
message $hi
boxset 6
release
end

#org $hi

#org $q

#org $recieve
$recieve 1 = \v\h01 received the Monozu!
Fixes in bold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colcolstyles View Post
Code:
preparemsg @receive // "Player received the Pokemon!" text
waitmsg
fanfare 0x13E
waitfanfare
Again, I haven't used PokeScript in ages so I don't know if it has support for those commands. If it doesn't, then for you there may never be a more compelling moment to switch to XSE or PKSV.
If I remember right, Pokescript uses the "jingle" command instead of fanfare, and if I remember right, it needs one or a few nop commands after it.
I agree with styles; changing to XSE or PKSV is really in your best interest.
--I'm a creepin'..
Old October 16th, 2010, 05:24 AM
leogrecchi

Alright, this is not exactly a script question, but what's the difference between XSE and Pokescript? which one should i use?
Old October 16th, 2010, 09:33 AM
Hiche

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by leogrecchi View Post
Alright, this is not exactly a script question, but what's the difference between XSE and Pokescript? which one should i use?
I'm not sure how to answer this, seeing as I like both and haven't been scripting for a long, long time, but whatever.

PokeScript is a scripting language developed by [Who?], which, if you skimmed over it, has a pretty rough, RAW syntax. It's actually older than XSE, and hackers before used it more often. It is not the fastest when it comes to compiling scripts, and Ithink it cannot decompile any, as well. Its constructs are mostly '#raw' forms, so you will find it hard to learn all of the commands without always looking up what it means, what it does.

XSE is also a scripting language written by Hackmew, one of my favorite hackers. It's more user-friendly. It has a clear, understandable syntax and it was neatly coded. It can compile scripts very fast and efficiently. The '#raw' commands in PokeScript are represented by easy-to-use names in XSE.

So, if it were to me now, XSE is your choice as a novice hacker. I hope this helps in any way, and others, feel free to correct me or add something if you want.
Old October 16th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiche View Post
I'm not sure how to answer this, seeing as I like both and haven't been scripting for a long, long time, but whatever.

PokeScript is a scripting language developed by [Who?], which, if you skimmed over it, has a pretty rough, RAW syntax. It's actually older than XSE, and hackers before used it more often. It is not the fastest when it comes to compiling scripts, and Ithink it cannot decompile any, as well. Its constructs are mostly '#raw' forms, so you will find it hard to learn all of the commands without always looking up what it means, what it does.

XSE is also a scripting language written by Hackmew, one of my favorite hackers. It's more user-friendly. It has a clear, understandable syntax and it was neatly coded. It can compile scripts very fast and efficiently. The '#raw' commands in PokeScript are represented by easy-to-use names in XSE.

So, if it were to me now, XSE is your choice as a novice hacker. I hope this helps in any way, and others, feel free to correct me or add something if you want.
Agree with that completely =)
I'd add that Pokescript is buggy and XSE is more modern, it's being updated etc...
So in other words use XSE
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old October 17th, 2010, 05:00 AM
thelord300
Beginning Trainer

I have got the following script:
(simplified)

Spoiler:

#dynamic 0x800A00

#org @start
lock
checkflag 0x502
if 0x1 goto @flag
setflag 0x502
hidesprite 0x3
release
end

@flag
hidesprite0x3
release
end

But the sprite that needs to be hidden only is hidden when you step on the 'script' tile.
How can I make it so, that the sprite stays hidden?

Old October 17th, 2010, 06:23 AM
jota_rdk
Spanish hacker [Javi4315]

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelord300 View Post
Ok, I think I've got an simple question.
I have got the following script:
(simplified)

Spoiler:

#dynamic 0x800A00

#org @start
lock
checkflag 0x502
if 0x1 goto @flag
setflag 0x502
hidesprite 0x3
release
end

@flag
hidesprite0x3
release
end

But the sprite that needs to be hidden only is hidden when you step on the 'script' tile.
How can I make it so, that the sprite stays hidden?

Thanks in advance.
Is very easy, you must to put the activated flag on people id (in advance map). In this case, you must to put the flag number 502 (on people id).

Greetings!
Pokémon Golden Legend // Pokémon Silver Legend

My tutorials:

Old October 17th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Rely97
Beginning Trainer

Hello, everyone! I have a slight problem. The first May script isn't working(I posted that earlier but no one responded. Oh well.), and so I made a second script to give the beta testers Running shoes and Pokedex. However, the script isn't even activating. I can click on the person I gave the script to, but he doesn't do anything. Can you help?

(And oh yes, I'm using PSKV.)

Spoiler:

#dyn 0x740000
#org @start
checkflag 82F
if 0x0 goto @text
if 0x1 goto @extra
#org @extra
=Good luck, Beta tester! \n... ... ...\pYou'll need it.
Setflag 0x82F
setflag 0x829
lock
faceplayer
msgbox @text ' Hehe.... \nHiya, Beta tester.\pYou'll probably realize May is\nglitchy.\PVEEEEEERY glitchy.\nSo, here's running shoes.\pAnd pokedex.\nHappy birthday!\p\v\h01:... Wha?
callstd MSG_STANDARD
release
end

#org @text
= Hehe.... \nHiya, Beta tester.\pYou'll probably realize May is\nglitchy.\PVEEEEEERY glitchy.\nSo, here's running shoes.\pAnd pokedex.\nHappy birthday!\p\v\h01:... Wha?
Truly, why is a raven like a writing desk?
Old October 17th, 2010, 02:29 PM
Alignment
Revered with the stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rely97 View Post
Hello, everyone! I have a slight problem. The first May script isn't working(I posted that earlier but no one responded. Oh well.), and so I made a second script to give the beta testers Running shoes and Pokedex. However, the script isn't even activating. I can click on the person I gave the script to, but he doesn't do anything. Can you help?

(And oh yes, I'm using PSKV.)

Spoiler:

#dyn 0x740000
#org @start
checkflag 82F
if 0x0 goto @text
if 0x1 goto @extra
#org @extra
=Good luck, Beta tester! \n... ... ...\pYou'll need it.
Setflag 0x82F
setflag 0x829
lock
faceplayer
msgbox @text ' Hehe.... \nHiya, Beta tester.\pYou'll probably realize May is\nglitchy.\PVEEEEEERY glitchy.\nSo, here's running shoes.\pAnd pokedex.\nHappy birthday!\p\v\h01:... Wha?
callstd MSG_STANDARD
release
end

#org @text
= Hehe.... \nHiya, Beta tester.\pYou'll probably realize May is\nglitchy.\PVEEEEEERY glitchy.\nSo, here's running shoes.\pAnd pokedex.\nHappy birthday!\p\v\h01:... Wha?
There are a few things wrong with your script, ok more than a few :P
It should look something like this:
Spoiler:
#dyn 0x740000
#org @start
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x829
if FALSE jump @rawr 'Which is the same as saying if 0x0. I find that using words is easier.
msgbox @extra
callstd MSG_NORMAL
release
end

#org @rawr
Setflag 0x82F
setflag 0x829
msgbox @text
callstd MSG_STANDARD
release
end

#org @text
= Hehe.... \nHiya, Beta tester.\pYou'll probably realize May is\nglitchy.\pVEEEEEERY glitchy.\nSo, here's running shoes.\pAnd pokedex.\nHappy birthday!\p\v\h01: ...Wha?

#org @extra
= Good luck, Beta tester! \n... ... ...\pYou'll need it.

Remember to always put a space after the '=' when you're writing out the text. Also, when using '\p','\n','\l' ect. you CAN'T use capitals like '\P'.

I honestly haven't tested this out but it should work ;D
If you have any questions as to how this works out feel free to VM\PM me :)

EDIT: I'd be willing to check out that 'May' script for you if you want as well.

Last edited by Alignment; October 17th, 2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old October 18th, 2010, 09:19 AM
Rely97
Beginning Trainer

Wow. Thank you!

And yes, I have absolutely no experience with scripting. Which is why I use PKSV instead of XSE. PKSV has a generator.

Again, thank you! I'd normally be more than glad to let you help with May's incredibly glitchy script, but right now my game is basically my test of what I can do as a hacker. So, right now I don't need it. But I appreciate you asking.

EDIT: Hm... The script now works, but the pokedex and running shoes don't appear. Is there anything else I'm doing wrong?
Truly, why is a raven like a writing desk?

Last edited by Rely97; October 18th, 2010 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Upon further testing...
Old October 18th, 2010, 10:53 PM
colcolstyles
Yours truly

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
Yeah, you're pretty much right, exept in Pokescript, you change the "waitmsg" to "boxset 4", and the "preparemsg @recieve" to simply
"message $recieve".
Err, no. You clearly have no idea what those commands do. What makes you think that 'waitmsg', a command with no parameters, is equivalent to 'callstd', a command that does have a parameter? And "message" is just a more user friendly name given to the 'loadpointer' command. I have a feeling that I'm going to get tired of saying this but: please don't answer questions that you don't know the answer to.

Brother of Vrai
Old October 18th, 2010, 11:06 PM
chrunch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
Quote:
Err, no. You clearly have no idea what those commands do. What makes you think that 'waitmsg', a command with no parameters, is equivalent to 'callstd', a command that does have a parameter? And "message" is just a more user friendly name given to the 'loadpointer' command. I have a feeling that I'm going to get tired of saying this but: please don't answer questions that you don't know the answer to.
I think i'm confused. :/
this is how I script in Pokescript, and it works perfectly:
Code:
#org $start
lock
faceplayer
fanfare 0x13E
message $talk
$talk 1 = \v\h01 recieved BULBASAUR!
boxset 4
waitfanfare
release
end
At least, that's how I get the fanfare playing. But I don't use XSE, I've probably mixed up the commands. I apoligise if i'm wrong. :/
Also, about "message", it is easier for a newbie at scripting to write/remember.

Last edited by chrunch; October 18th, 2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old October 18th, 2010, 11:26 PM
colcolstyles
Yours truly

Quote:
Also, about "message", it is easier for a newbie at scripting to write/remember.
I agree with you there. However, that's not what I was upset about. You were claiming that 'preparemsg' and 'message' (or 'loadpointer') were the same command when, in reality, they are quite different. 'loadpointer' takes a string and stores it in the RAM. 'preparemsg' takes that string, displays a textbox, and then prints out the text.

The script excerpt that I posted was a very specific piece of code. In my view, emulating Game Freak's style in scripts is one of the ultimate goals and I do that primarily by borrowing heavily from preexisting scripts. That excerpt is different from your code because it displays the text, waits for all of the text to be printed (hence 'waitmsg') and then plays the fanfare. Yours will play the fanfare as the text is printing. You may be technically correct in saying that "it works perfectly" but MechaTrainer's question seemed (to me, at least) to call for my method.

Brother of Vrai
Old October 19th, 2010, 12:04 AM
chrunch

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
Quote:
I agree with you there. However, that's not what I was upset about. You were claiming that 'preparemsg' and 'message' (or 'loadpointer') were the same command when, in reality, they are quite different. 'loadpointer' takes a string and stores it in the RAM. 'preparemsg' takes that string, displays a textbox, and then prints out the text.

The script excerpt that I posted was a very specific piece of code. In my view, emulating Game Freak's style in scripts is one of the ultimate goals and I do that primarily by borrowing heavily from preexisting scripts. That excerpt is different from your code because it displays the text, waits for all of the text to be printed (hence 'waitmsg') and then plays the fanfare. Yours will play the fanfare as the text is printing. You may be technically correct in saying that "it works perfectly" but MechaTrainer's question seemed (to me, at least) to call for my method.
I know that, it's just that I don't often use XSE (almost never, actually), I often get mixed up with commands. Anyways, I'm sorry for all the confusion. D: It's just that I usually write my scripts like that, it doesn't make much of a difference to me. Once again, sorry. D:
Old October 19th, 2010, 01:43 PM
ares10
I'm in The Marines, OOH RA

Nature: Brave
if i were to do a script where a pokemon fallows you where ever you go like in soul silver who would i assign it to?

Hacks I support:
Old October 19th, 2010, 05:07 PM
5qwerty
Pikachu's Beach. No Surfboard.

Nature: Impish
The only thing that doesn't work is the playsong. It doesn't play the sappy song. Everything else works out smoothly. Someone please me what's going on. The script seems stupid with the Pallet Town music, so I want to change it.

BTW, it is a level script. This is just the script before I do the compiling and whatnot to turn it into a level script. (The level script works fine, music just won't play. EVEN THE FADEDEFAULT WORKS)
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
setvar 0x7000 0x1
checkflag 0x1000
if 0x1 goto @end
msgbox @wait 0x6
playsong 0x272 0x0
applymovement 0xFF @look
waitmovement 0xFF
applymovement 0x3 @moveman
waitmovement 0x3
applymovement 0xFF @look1
waitmovement 0xFF
msgbox @talk1 0x6
msgbox @letter 0x6
msgbox @talk2 0x6
applymovement 0xFF @look2
applymovement 0x3 @moveman1
fadedefault
waitmovement 0xFF
waitmovement 0x3
setflag 0x1000
hidesprite 0x3
release
end

#org @wait
= [blue_fr]WAIT!!!\n[player]!!!

#org @talk1
= [blue_fr]HUFF...HUFF...HUFF...\nSorry [player]!\pI've been handed a letter from a\nPok閙on School in Gashwa City.\lIT'S VERY IMPORTANT.\lHere!

#org @letter
= Dear [player],\nWe have realized your potential in\lPok閙on Research and Training.\lWe would like to invite you to take\lthe examination in Gashwa City.\lThere is a scholarship to Frontier\lUniversity up for grabs!\lWe think you would qualify for this\levent.\pP.S.\n[green_fr]Bring a Pok閙on.

#org @talk2
= [blue_fr]I have already informed your\nparents on this.\l[green_fr]You should see them and get a\lPok閙on.\l[blue_fr]Good luck on your exam!\lI have things to do, bye!

#org @moveman
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x01
#raw 0xFE

#org @moveman1
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0xFE

#org @look
#raw 0x3
#raw 0xFE

#org @look1
#raw 0x00
#raw 0xFE

#org @look2
#raw 0x02
#raw 0xFE

#org @end
end
Signatures look stupid with smileys.

Old October 20th, 2010, 02:11 AM
jota_rdk
Spanish hacker [Javi4315]

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5qwerty View Post
The only thing that doesn't work is the playsong. It doesn't play the sappy song. Everything else works out smoothly. Someone please me what's going on. The script seems stupid with the Pallet Town music, so I want to change it.

BTW, it is a level script. This is just the script before I do the compiling and whatnot to turn it into a level script. (The level script works fine, music just won't play. EVEN THE FADEDEFAULT WORKS)
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
setvar 0x7000 0x1
checkflag 0x1000
if 0x1 goto @end
msgbox @wait 0x6
playsong 0x272 0x0
applymovement 0xFF @look
waitmovement 0xFF
applymovement 0x3 @moveman
waitmovement 0x3
applymovement 0xFF @look1
waitmovement 0xFF
msgbox @talk1 0x6
msgbox @letter 0x6
msgbox @talk2 0x6
applymovement 0xFF @look2
applymovement 0x3 @moveman1
fadedefault
waitmovement 0xFF
waitmovement 0x3
setflag 0x1000
hidesprite 0x3
release
end

#org @wait
= [blue_fr]WAIT!!!\n[player]!!!

#org @talk1
= [blue_fr]HUFF...HUFF...HUFF...\nSorry [player]!\pI've been handed a letter from a\nPok閙on School in Gashwa City.\lIT'S VERY IMPORTANT.\lHere!

#org @letter
= Dear [player],\nWe have realized your potential in\lPok閙on Research and Training.\lWe would like to invite you to take\lthe examination in Gashwa City.\lThere is a scholarship to Frontier\lUniversity up for grabs!\lWe think you would qualify for this\levent.\pP.S.\n[green_fr]Bring a Pok閙on.

#org @talk2
= [blue_fr]I have already informed your\nparents on this.\l[green_fr]You should see them and get a\lPok閙on.\l[blue_fr]Good luck on your exam!\lI have things to do, bye!

#org @moveman
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x01
#raw 0xFE

#org @moveman1
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0xFE

#org @look
#raw 0x3
#raw 0xFE

#org @look1
#raw 0x00
#raw 0xFE

#org @look2
#raw 0x02
#raw 0xFE

#org @end
end
mm, try it this:

playsong 0x272 0x1
nop1

And another thing, the song number must be in hexadecimal.

Greetings!
Pokémon Golden Legend // Pokémon Silver Legend

My tutorials:

Old October 20th, 2010, 04:29 AM
5qwerty
Pikachu's Beach. No Surfboard.

Nature: Impish
Oh crap, I forgot about Hex.
Thank you, I will try it.
Signatures look stupid with smileys.

Old October 22nd, 2010, 09:09 AM
Co500
You think you're strong? You're not.
Community Supporter

hey ive not tried this script out yet but im curious if it will work so i thought id post it here first.
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x800000
#org @start
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x1200
if 0x0 goto @done
checkflag 0x1250
if 0x0 goto @pokemon

release
end

#org @done
applymovement 0xFF @move
trainerbattle 0x0 0x001 0x0 @before @after
applymovement 0x09 @move1
applymovement 0x03 @move2
applymovement 0x0A @move3
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @1 0x6
applymovement 0x07 @move4
applymovement 0x0A @move5
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @2 0x6
applymovement 0x0A @move6
applymovement 0x03 @move7
hidesprite 0x1
hidesprite 0x7
setflag 0x1200
release
end

#org @pokemon
applymovement 0xFF @move8
applymovement 0x06 @move9
msgbox @3 0x6
givepokemon 0x12B 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
msgbox @4 0x6
setflag 0x1250
release
end

#org @move
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE

#org @before
= Thug: No! \nI'm trapped, wait you cant stop me. \lWhat?! You think you can! Ha \lLets teach you a lesson.

#org @after
=

#org @move1
#raw 0x1D
#raw 0x1D
#raw 0x1D
#raw 0x1D
#raw 0x1D
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x20
#raw 0xFE

#org @move2
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x01
#raw 0xFE

#org @move3
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x01
#raw 0xFE

#org @1
= Thug: No, you cant catch me!

#org @move4
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x17
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x15
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0xFE

#org @move5
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE

#org @2
= Rachel: Oh, he got away. \nOh well you saved the pokemon \land thats all that matters. \lThanks for helping.

#org @move6
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x02
#raw 0xFE

#org @move7
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0xFE

#org @move8
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x01
#raw 0xFE

#org @move9
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0xFE

#org @3
= Rachel: Oh, it seems Yanappu wants \nto join your party.

#org @4
= Rachel: Good luck on your journey!

ive bolded the bit that im curious about and if will work
It can't end now. Not like this.

I hope you’ll remember, there is something good in goodbye.

Old October 22nd, 2010, 05:49 PM
colcolstyles
Yours truly

Quote:
I know that, it's just that I don't often use XSE (almost never, actually), I often get mixed up with commands. Anyways, I'm sorry for all the confusion. D: It's just that I usually write my scripts like that, it doesn't make much of a difference to me. Once again, sorry. D:
You don't have to apologize. I just wanted you to be a little more careful before posting. There's already an enormous amount of misinformation on hacking out there; no sense in adding to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co500 View Post
hey ive not tried this script out yet but im curious if it will work so i thought id post it here first.
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x800000
#org @start
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x1200
if 0x0 goto @done
checkflag 0x1250
if 0x0 goto @pokemon

release
end

#org @done
applymovement 0xFF @move
trainerbattle 0x0 0x001 0x0 @before @after
applymovement 0x09 @move1
applymovement 0x03 @move2
applymovement 0x0A @move3
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @1 0x6
applymovement 0x07 @move4
applymovement 0x0A @move5
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @2 0x6
applymovement 0x0A @move6
applymovement 0x03 @move7
hidesprite 0x1
hidesprite 0x7
setflag 0x1200
release
end

#org @pokemon
applymovement 0xFF @move8
applymovement 0x06 @move9
msgbox @3 0x6
givepokemon 0x12B 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
msgbox @4 0x6
setflag 0x1250
release
end

#org @move
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE

#org @before
= Thug: No! \nI'm trapped, wait you cant stop me. \lWhat?! You think you can! Ha \lLets teach you a lesson.

#org @after
=

#org @move1
#raw 0x1D
#raw 0x1D
#raw 0x1D
#raw 0x1D
#raw 0x1D
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x20
#raw 0xFE

#org @move2
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x01
#raw 0xFE

#org @move3
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x01
#raw 0xFE

#org @1
= Thug: No, you cant catch me!

#org @move4
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x17
#raw 0x20
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x15
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0x1E
#raw 0xFE

#org @move5
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE

#org @2
= Rachel: Oh, he got away. \nOh well you saved the pokemon \land thats all that matters. \lThanks for helping.

#org @move6
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x02
#raw 0xFE

#org @move7
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0xFE

#org @move8
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x01
#raw 0xFE

#org @move9
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0xFE

#org @3
= Rachel: Oh, it seems Yanappu wants \nto join your party.

#org @4
= Rachel: Good luck on your journey!

ive bolded the bit that im curious about and if will work
Uhm, why don't you try it out? Isn't that one of the main principles behind hacking?

Brother of Vrai
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here