The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #7901    
Old February 12th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Noossab Blue's Avatar
Noossab Blue
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
Don't use return at the end of @ending, just end the script, other wise it takes you back to what called it, which also has other calls to @ending.
I thought that was it too, and I tried making both @ending and @what finish with "end," but it did nothing. And those are actually there from the original Nurse Joy script, and it doesn't repeat then...
__________________
IGN: Anna/Noossab Blue
3DS FC: 3196 3609 8450

Thanks to SilverGrey for the awesome banner! Click to see!
Current as of 1/31/14: I updated again!

  #7902    
Old February 12th, 2013, 06:56 PM
karatekid552's Avatar
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noossab Blue View Post
I thought that was it too, and I tried making both @ending and @what finish with "end," but it did nothing. And those are actually there from the original Nurse Joy script, and it doesn't repeat then...
Can you upload a video? I have a theory, but I need to see the script in action and I can't compile where I am now.
__________________

Paired with Simba
  #7903    
Old February 12th, 2013, 07:06 PM
LocksmithArmy's Avatar
LocksmithArmy
Mew!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
Look in JPANs study on specials. Special B4 does not ever return 0x5, I don't know why people think it does. It returns 0x7 for capture.

Could you please post a link of where you learned special b4 from?

I can't fix the other problem off of the top of my head, and I don't have time to look at it right now, but I will download your scripts and look at them in study hall tomorrow.
I know it returns 7 for capture... and that is not used in the script, that is used in the map script (On entering map/on menu close [05])
Spoiler:
#org 0x81624C9
'-----------------------------------
checkflag 0x807
if true call 0x81624D3 ' Flag is set
end

#org 0x81624D3
'-----------------------------------
special2 LASTRESULT 0xB4
compare LASTRESULT 0x7
if != jump 0x81A77A9 ' Not Equal To
disappear LASTTALKED
return

#org 0x81A77A9
'-----------------------------------
return



I dont know what 5 is... but the reason people put it in their scripts like that is because ALL nintendo events have it exactly like that... 4 and 5 show the same jump offset... im not gonna mess with nintendos plan... they use 5 for something...

I tried putting 0x7 and having it disappear (event number) but it did not work

but I found out why they were not disappearing after yoiu caught them (it was the level script posted above, I forgot it on one of them)

but they are still disapearing together... and idk y... they are not supposed to... meanieheads
__________________

Last edited by LocksmithArmy; February 12th, 2013 at 07:18 PM.
  #7904    
Old February 12th, 2013, 07:25 PM
karatekid552's Avatar
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocksmithArmy View Post
I know it returns 7 for capture... and that is not used in the script, that is used in the map script (On entering map/on menu close [05])
Spoiler:
#org 0x81624C9
'-----------------------------------
checkflag 0x807
if true call 0x81624D3 ' Flag is set
end

#org 0x81624D3
'-----------------------------------
special2 LASTRESULT 0xB4
compare LASTRESULT 0x7
if != jump 0x81A77A9 ' Not Equal To
disappear LASTTALKED
return

#org 0x81A77A9
'-----------------------------------
return



I dont know what 5 is... but the reason people put it in their scripts like that is because ALL nintendo events have it exactly like that... 4 and 5 show the same jump offset... im not gonna mess with nintendos plan... they use 5 for something...

I tried putting 0x7 and having it disappear (event number) but it did not work

but I found out why they were not disappearing after yoiu caught them (it was the level script posted above, I forgot it on one of them)

but they are still disapearing together... and idk y... they are not supposed to... meanieheads
Either way:

From JPAN's Study or the Special and Special2 commands.
Quote:
0B4 after battle, ceratin variables are set. b4 reads them and places on a given variable the status at battle end. *key 0x1 = fainted, 0x7 = captured, 0x4 = escaped*
I will look into why they disappear together. Just curious, it is the flags that are 202 and 204 that are set as the person I.D.'s in A-map, correct?
__________________

Paired with Simba
  #7905    
Old February 12th, 2013, 07:34 PM
LocksmithArmy's Avatar
LocksmithArmy
Mew!
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Age: 25
Gender: Male
no the person ids are as follows:
Spoiler:
Dog sprites ID 1 ID 2
143: Raikou 205 20A
141: Entei 203 20C
132: Suicune 201 20B

ID 1 is the person ID for event 1, and ID 2 is for event 2

202 and 204 are flags for Event 1 and Event 2... its hard to explain

but id say, look at mewtwo... his person id is 81 but his event flag is 2BC

its like person ids are for the sprite, but the event script has its own flag aswell...
__________________
  #7906    
Old February 13th, 2013, 03:44 AM
karatekid552's Avatar
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote:
Originally Posted by LocksmithArmy View Post
no the person ids are as follows:
Spoiler:
Dog sprites ID 1 ID 2
143: Raikou 205 20A
141: Entei 203 20C
132: Suicune 201 20B

ID 1 is the person ID for event 1, and ID 2 is for event 2

202 and 204 are flags for Event 1 and Event 2... its hard to explain

but id say, look at mewtwo... his person id is 81 but his event flag is 2BC

its like person ids are for the sprite, but the event script has its own flag aswell...
It doesn't need to be done that way, if the sprite disappears with a flag set, the script obviously won't happen again.
__________________

Paired with Simba
  #7907    
Old February 15th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Collen
I have returned.
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I am having some trouble with a green 'S' script. Essentially, this script is supposed to show a message to the player and then have the player - along with an NPC - walk around a table together, at which point a message is displayed and the player is set free. Flag 204 is set, and if the player has not picked up a Pokemon yet they're yelled at and the player steps up, preventing them from leaving.

The only problem is the game freezes when the script is activated. I'm not sure what's wrong with it, so maybe someone could help me?

I'm using XSE.

Spoiler:
'-----------------------
#dynamic 0x800AE8

#org @start
checkflag 0x201
if 0x1 goto @checkpoke
msgbox @1 0x6
callstd 0x2
applymovement 0x1 @move1a
applymovement 0xFF @move1b
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @2 0x6
callstd 0x2
end

#org @checkpoke
checkflag 0x828
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @3 0x6
callstd 0x2
applymovement 0xFF @move2
waitmovement 0x0
end

#org @done
release
end

#org @move1a
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0xFE

#org @move1b
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x0
#raw 0xFE

#org @move2
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE

#org @1
= Blah.

#org @2
= Blah.

#org @3
= Blah.
__________________

  #7908    
Old February 15th, 2013, 09:36 AM
FBI agent's Avatar
FBI agent
Imagine something beautiful
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Isle 4 - Dairy Products
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collen View Post
I am having some trouble with a green 'S' script. Essentially, this script is supposed to show a message to the player and then have the player - along with an NPC - walk around a table together, at which point a message is displayed and the player is set free. Flag 204 is set, and if the player has not picked up a Pokemon yet they're yelled at and the player steps up, preventing them from leaving.

The only problem is the game freezes when the script is activated. I'm not sure what's wrong with it, so maybe someone could help me?

I'm using XSE.

Spoiler:
'-----------------------
#dynamic 0x800AE8

#org @start
checkflag 0x201
if 0x1 goto @checkpoke
msgbox @1 0x6
callstd 0x2
applymovement 0x1 @move1a
applymovement 0xFF @move1b
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @2 0x6
callstd 0x2
end

#org @checkpoke
checkflag 0x828
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @3 0x6
callstd 0x2
applymovement 0xFF @move2
waitmovement 0x0
end

#org @done
release
end

#org @move1a
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0xFE

#org @move1b
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x0
#raw 0xFE

#org @move2
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE

#org @1
= Blah.

#org @2
= Blah.

#org @3
= Blah.
Change the var number to "5240" and the unknown to "03 00", without quotes obviously.
__________________
...

People whom I thank:
Comrade -- For helping me with my bad hack, and for being a good friend
Darthatron -- Helping me get into basic ASM, even though I'm hopeless. (He is heartless stay away).
Anbuja's_BlooDY -- Graphics help, and being a good friend
FBI -- For having the username I wanted
  #7909    
Old February 15th, 2013, 12:53 PM
karatekid552's Avatar
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI agent View Post
Change the var number to "5240" and the unknown to "03 00", without quotes obviously.
Any var in the 5000's below 5E00 will work, just FYI. Also, with script tiles, you don't need to use flags. Just set the var you use to any other number besides zero at the end of the script and it will never happen again as long as that var does not equal 0.

S-tile scripts only run when the specified var is set to the specified value below it.
__________________

Paired with Simba
  #7910    
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Shubunkus's Avatar
Shubunkus
I.R.
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Hey, I'm using a FireRed ROM that has all the scripts completely wiped out. Because of that, the player doesn't return to a Pokemon Center after being defeated. Does anybody know how to fix this?
__________________
  #7911    
Old February 16th, 2013, 10:46 AM
karatekid552's Avatar
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubunkus View Post
Hey, I'm using a FireRed ROM that has all the scripts completely wiped out. Because of that, the player doesn't return to a Pokemon Center after being defeated. Does anybody know how to fix this?
See the documentation that came with his hack for the section on the "sethealingplace" command. This is what will control where you go to when you are defeated, however, the structure was changed by his hack which is why you must consult the documentation.
__________________

Paired with Simba
  #7912    
Old February 16th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Trainer Cyan
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
#org 0x82DD785
#dynamic 0x82DD785
'-----------------------------------
lock
faceplayer
checkflag FR_BADGE_1
if 0xFR_BADGE_1 jump @open
msgbox 0x82DD791 ' You can't pass...
callstd MSG_LOCK ' Built-in lock command
release
end

#org 0x82DD791
= You can't pass\p there have been \nreports of people missing and were \ptrying to investigate
#org @open
message @opentxt
showmsg
waitbutton
fadescreen 3
closemsg
disappear 0x4
setflag 0x209
fadescreen 2
release
end
#org @opentxt
= That badge! ok you can go,\nbut be carefull[.]

When I go to check on the guy all I hear is beep sounds and nothing happens, this is script Im trying to make it so that you have to have gotten the first badge to be able to pass the bridge and the guy will disapear. Kinda similar to the old man and his coffee, also i get this error.
'Decompiler stopped due to failsafe mechanism (too many #RAW 0xFF commands)

Last edited by Trainer Cyan; February 16th, 2013 at 03:56 PM.
  #7913    
Old February 16th, 2013, 05:44 PM
ShyRayq's Avatar
ShyRayq
Unprofessional Unprofessional
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Cyan View Post
#org 0x82DD785
#dynamic 0x82DD785
'-----------------------------------
lock
faceplayer
checkflag FR_BADGE_1
if 0xFR_BADGE_1 jump @open
msgbox 0x82DD791 ' You can't pass...
callstd MSG_LOCK ' Built-in lock command
release
end

#org 0x82DD791
= You can't pass\p there have been \nreports of people missing and were \ptrying to investigate
#org @open
message @opentxt
showmsg
waitbutton
fadescreen 3
closemsg
disappear 0x4
setflag 0x209
fadescreen 2
release
end
#org @opentxt
= That badge! ok you can go,\nbut be carefull[.]

When I go to check on the guy all I hear is beep sounds and nothing happens, this is script Im trying to make it so that you have to have gotten the first badge to be able to pass the bridge and the guy will disapear. Kinda similar to the old man and his coffee, also i get this error.
'Decompiler stopped due to failsafe mechanism (too many #RAW 0xFF commands)
Well I sure can see one problem:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Cyan View Post
#org 0x82DD785
#dynamic 0x82DD785
It should be #dynamic before #org.
Also, another problem is if 0xFR_BADGE_1 jump @open
it should be
if 0x1 goto @open

This means that if you do have the badge, goto @open. If you don't want that, just replace 0x1 with 0x0, which means if you don't have the badge, goto @open.

I'm not sure about your XSE, but mine doesn't use Callstd. If your does, okay then. But if it doesn't, it should be:
msgbox 0x82DD791 0x2

Also, what is the line message @opentxt doing there?
Your bottom part of your script should look like this I believe:
showmsg @opentext
waitmsg
fadescreen 0x3
closeonkeypress
hidesprite 0x800F
fadescreen 0x2
setflag 0x209


Anyway, it looks like you just made up some commands that you thought sounded right and put them into your script, which is probably gave you the error. So just fix it up and it'll probably work.
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
IGN: Peter, Pokemon Y
Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
Live Pokedex Completed as of 02/03/14
Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X and Elements1

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
  #7914    
Old February 17th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Trainer Cyan
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Can someone please help when I put in a yesno code with a addpokemon cammand I keep getting these ****ing raw junk
Spoiler:
#dyn 0x1EAD94
#org @main
lock
faceplayer
message @talk
callstd MSG_YESNO
compare LASTRESULT YES
if == jump @yes
jump @no

#org @yes
message @speakyes
addpokemon TREECKO 5 MIRACLESEED 0x0 0x0 0x0
callstd MSG_FIND
setflag 0xAAA
end

#org @no
message @speakno
callstd MSG_NORMAL
release
end

#org @talk
= Hey your a pokemon trainer right?\p Please take this treecko

#org @no
= Oh ok, it could be very usefull\p though

#org @yes
= Ok please take good care of it[.]

then it becomes
Spoiler:
#org 0x82DE13B
'-----------------------------------
lock
faceplayer
message 0x82DE177 ' Hey your a pokemon t...
callstd MSG_YESNO ' Yes/No message
compare LASTRESULT YES
if == jump 0x82DE249 ' Equal To
jump 0x82DE221

#org 0x82DE249
'-----------------------------------
#raw 0xC9
#raw 0xDF
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE4
#raw 0xE0
#raw 0xD9
#raw 0xD5
#raw 0xE7
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE8
#raw 0xD5
#raw 0xDF
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xDB
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xD8
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xD7
#raw 0xD5
#raw 0xE6
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xDA
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xDD
#raw 0xE8
setdoorclosedstatic 0xFFFF 0xFFFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
'Decompiler stopped due to failsafe mechanism (too many #RAW 0xFF commands)

#org 0x82DE221
'-----------------------------------
#raw 0xC9
#raw 0xDC
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xDF
#raw 0xB8
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xDD
#raw 0xE8
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xD7
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xE9
#raw 0xE0
#raw 0xD8
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xD6
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xEA
#raw 0xD9
#raw 0xE6
#raw 0xED
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE9
#raw 0xE7
#raw 0xD9
#raw 0xDA
#raw 0xE9
#raw 0xE0
#raw 0xE0
CMD_FB 0xE3DCE800
#raw 0xE9
#raw 0xDB
#raw 0xDC
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xC9
#raw 0xDF
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE4
#raw 0xE0
#raw 0xD9
#raw 0xD5
#raw 0xE7
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE8
#raw 0xD5
#raw 0xDF
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xDB
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xD8
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xD7
#raw 0xD5
#raw 0xE6
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xDA
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xDD
#raw 0xE8
setdoorclosedstatic 0xFFFF 0xFFFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
'Decompiler stopped due to failsafe mechanism (too many #RAW 0xFF commands)


#org 0x82DE177
= Hey your a pokemon trainer right?\p Please take this treecko\n I saved it from drowning,\p I have no idea what it was doing\n but I need to help Prof Beach withYou got a \v\h02!
  #7915    
Old February 17th, 2013, 08:32 AM
karatekid552's Avatar
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Cyan View Post
Can someone please help when I put in a yesno code with a addpokemon cammand I keep getting these ****ing raw junk
Spoiler:
#dyn 0x1EAD94
#org @main
lock
faceplayer
message @talk
callstd MSG_YESNO
compare LASTRESULT YES
if == jump @yes
jump @no

#org @yes
message @speakyes
addpokemon TREECKO 5 MIRACLESEED 0x0 0x0 0x0
callstd MSG_FIND
setflag 0xAAA
end

#org @no
message @speakno
callstd MSG_NORMAL
release
end

#org @talk
= Hey your a pokemon trainer right?\p Please take this treecko

#org @no
= Oh ok, it could be very usefull\p though

#org @yes
= Ok please take good care of it[.]

then it becomes
Spoiler:
#org 0x82DE13B
'-----------------------------------
lock
faceplayer
message 0x82DE177 ' Hey your a pokemon t...
callstd MSG_YESNO ' Yes/No message
compare LASTRESULT YES
if == jump 0x82DE249 ' Equal To
jump 0x82DE221

#org 0x82DE249
'-----------------------------------
#raw 0xC9
#raw 0xDF
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE4
#raw 0xE0
#raw 0xD9
#raw 0xD5
#raw 0xE7
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE8
#raw 0xD5
#raw 0xDF
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xDB
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xD8
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xD7
#raw 0xD5
#raw 0xE6
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xDA
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xDD
#raw 0xE8
setdoorclosedstatic 0xFFFF 0xFFFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
'Decompiler stopped due to failsafe mechanism (too many #RAW 0xFF commands)

#org 0x82DE221
'-----------------------------------
#raw 0xC9
#raw 0xDC
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xDF
#raw 0xB8
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xDD
#raw 0xE8
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xD7
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xE9
#raw 0xE0
#raw 0xD8
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xD6
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xEA
#raw 0xD9
#raw 0xE6
#raw 0xED
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE9
#raw 0xE7
#raw 0xD9
#raw 0xDA
#raw 0xE9
#raw 0xE0
#raw 0xE0
CMD_FB 0xE3DCE800
#raw 0xE9
#raw 0xDB
#raw 0xDC
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xC9
#raw 0xDF
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE4
#raw 0xE0
#raw 0xD9
#raw 0xD5
#raw 0xE7
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE8
#raw 0xD5
#raw 0xDF
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xDB
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xD8
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xD7
#raw 0xD5
#raw 0xE6
#raw 0xD9
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xE3
#raw 0xDA
nop0 ' #raw 0x0
#raw 0xDD
#raw 0xE8
setdoorclosedstatic 0xFFFF 0xFFFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
#raw 0xFF
'Decompiler stopped due to failsafe mechanism (too many #RAW 0xFF commands)


#org 0x82DE177
= Hey your a pokemon trainer right?\p Please take this treecko\n I saved it from drowning,\p I have no idea what it was doing\n but I need to help Prof Beach withYou got a \v\h02!
I would suggest not using the dynamic offset you chose. Use 0x740000 as a better option. i know there is free space where you were before, but it isn't very much.

Also, make sure you release under the @yes label.
__________________

Paired with Simba
  #7916    
Old February 17th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Trainer Cyan
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
Well I sure can see one problem:


It should be #dynamic before #org.
Also, another problem is if 0xFR_BADGE_1 jump @open
it should be
if 0x1 goto @open

This means that if you do have the badge, goto @open. If you don't want that, just replace 0x1 with 0x0, which means if you don't have the badge, goto @open.

I'm not sure about your XSE, but mine doesn't use Callstd. If your does, okay then. But if it doesn't, it should be:
msgbox 0x82DD791 0x2

Also, what is the line message @opentxt doing there?
Your bottom part of your script should look like this I believe:
showmsg @opentext
waitmsg
fadescreen 0x3
closeonkeypress
hidesprite 0x800F
fadescreen 0x2
setflag 0x209


Anyway, it looks like you just made up some commands that you thought sounded right and put them into your script, which is probably gave you the error. So just fix it up and it'll probably work.
Btw i'm using pksv so it may have different functions
  #7917    
Old February 17th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Noossab Blue's Avatar
Noossab Blue
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
I've got a problem. I'm trying to make a sprite on a different map disappear after a rival battle. I've set the person id to 200 on the sprite I want to get rid of, and when I test it by itself it works with this script:

#dynamic 0x800000
#org @begin
lock
setflag 0x200
release
end

but when I add the set flag to this larger rival script, it doesn't disappear:

Spoiler:
'---------------
#org 0x16329B
lockall
setvar 0x4001 0x1
goto 0x8801FB2

'---------------
#org 0x801FB2
textcolor 0x0
playsong 0x13B 0x0
compare 0x4001 0x0
if 0x1 call 0x8163339
compare 0x4001 0x1
if 0x1 call 0x816334B
applymovement 0x1 0x81A75DB
waitmovement 0x0
applymovement 0x1 0x81A75DD
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox 0x8179CFF MSG_KEEPOPEN '"It's dead[.]\pJust like mom[.]\nJu..."
setvar LASTTALKED 0x1
compare 0x4031 0x2
if 0x1 call 0x816335D
compare 0x4031 0x1
if 0x1 call 0x8163368
compare 0x4031 0x0
if 0x1 call 0x8163373
msgbox 0x8179DD4 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"I battled COLE in Celedon City.\pM..."
closeonkeypress
playsong 0x13C 0x0
compare 0x4001 0x0
if 0x1 call 0x816337E
compare 0x4001 0x1
if 0x1 call 0x8163389
sound 0x9
pause 0x19
fadedefault
hidesprite 0x1
setvar 0x405D 0x1
setflag 0x200
releaseall
end

'---------------
#org 0x163339
applymovement 0x1 0x81A75EB
applymovement MOVE_PLAYER 0x81A75E7
waitmovement 0x0
return

'---------------
#org 0x16334B
applymovement 0x1 0x81A75ED
applymovement MOVE_PLAYER 0x81A75E9
waitmovement 0x0
return

'---------------
#org 0x16335D
trainerbattle 0x3 0x1AD 0x0 0x8179D73
return

'---------------
#org 0x163368
trainerbattle 0x3 0x1AE 0x0 0x8179D73
return

'---------------
#org 0x163373
trainerbattle 0x3 0x1AF 0x0 0x8179D73
return

'---------------
#org 0x16337E
applymovement 0x1 0x8163394
waitmovement 0x0
return

'---------------
#org 0x163389
applymovement 0x1 0x816339D
waitmovement 0x0
return


'---------
' Strings
'---------
#org 0x179CFF
= It's dead[.]\pJust like mom[.]\nJust like dad[.]\pWhy did this happen?!

#org 0x179DD4
= I battled COLE in Celedon City.\pMy POKéMON were underleveled,\nbut I didn't care.\pNow look what happened[.]\pI'm so sorry Sammy[.]

#org 0x179D73
= Not again[.]


'-----------
' Movements
'-----------
#org 0x1A75DB
#raw 0x62 'Exclamation Mark (!)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x1A75DD
#raw 0x1C 'Delay5
#raw 0x1C 'Delay5
#raw 0x1C 'Delay5
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x1A75EB
#raw 0x30 'Face Right (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x1A75E7
#raw 0x2F 'Face Left (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x1A75ED
#raw 0x2D 'Face Down (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x1A75E9
#raw 0x2E 'Face Up (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x163394
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x30 'Face Right (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x16339D
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x30 'Face Right (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements


Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
__________________
IGN: Anna/Noossab Blue
3DS FC: 3196 3609 8450

Thanks to SilverGrey for the awesome banner! Click to see!
Current as of 1/31/14: I updated again!

  #7918    
Old February 17th, 2013, 01:49 PM
karatekid552's Avatar
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Do you really want to know? Really?
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noossab Blue View Post
I've got a problem. I'm trying to make a sprite on a different map disappear after a rival battle. I've set the person id to 200 on the sprite I want to get rid of, and when I test it by itself it works with this script:

#dynamic 0x800000
#org @begin
lock
setflag 0x200
release
end

but when I add the set flag to this larger rival script, it doesn't disappear:

Spoiler:
'---------------
#org 0x16329B
lockall
setvar 0x4001 0x1
goto 0x8801FB2

'---------------
#org 0x801FB2
textcolor 0x0
playsong 0x13B 0x0
compare 0x4001 0x0
if 0x1 call 0x8163339
compare 0x4001 0x1
if 0x1 call 0x816334B
applymovement 0x1 0x81A75DB
waitmovement 0x0
applymovement 0x1 0x81A75DD
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox 0x8179CFF MSG_KEEPOPEN '"It's dead[.]\pJust like mom[.]\nJu..."
setvar LASTTALKED 0x1
compare 0x4031 0x2
if 0x1 call 0x816335D
compare 0x4031 0x1
if 0x1 call 0x8163368
compare 0x4031 0x0
if 0x1 call 0x8163373
msgbox 0x8179DD4 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"I battled COLE in Celedon City.\pM..."
closeonkeypress
playsong 0x13C 0x0
compare 0x4001 0x0
if 0x1 call 0x816337E
compare 0x4001 0x1
if 0x1 call 0x8163389
sound 0x9
pause 0x19
fadedefault
hidesprite 0x1
setvar 0x405D 0x1
setflag 0x200
releaseall
end

'---------------
#org 0x163339
applymovement 0x1 0x81A75EB
applymovement MOVE_PLAYER 0x81A75E7
waitmovement 0x0
return

'---------------
#org 0x16334B
applymovement 0x1 0x81A75ED
applymovement MOVE_PLAYER 0x81A75E9
waitmovement 0x0
return

'---------------
#org 0x16335D
trainerbattle 0x3 0x1AD 0x0 0x8179D73
return

'---------------
#org 0x163368
trainerbattle 0x3 0x1AE 0x0 0x8179D73
return

'---------------
#org 0x163373
trainerbattle 0x3 0x1AF 0x0 0x8179D73
return

'---------------
#org 0x16337E
applymovement 0x1 0x8163394
waitmovement 0x0
return

'---------------
#org 0x163389
applymovement 0x1 0x816339D
waitmovement 0x0
return


'---------
' Strings
'---------
#org 0x179CFF
= It's dead[.]\pJust like mom[.]\nJust like dad[.]\pWhy did this happen?!

#org 0x179DD4
= I battled COLE in Celedon City.\pMy POKéMON were underleveled,\nbut I didn't care.\pNow look what happened[.]\pI'm so sorry Sammy[.]

#org 0x179D73
= Not again[.]


'-----------
' Movements
'-----------
#org 0x1A75DB
#raw 0x62 'Exclamation Mark (!)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x1A75DD
#raw 0x1C 'Delay5
#raw 0x1C 'Delay5
#raw 0x1C 'Delay5
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x1A75EB
#raw 0x30 'Face Right (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x1A75E7
#raw 0x2F 'Face Left (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x1A75ED
#raw 0x2D 'Face Down (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x1A75E9
#raw 0x2E 'Face Up (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x163394
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x30 'Face Right (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

#org 0x16339D
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
#raw 0x30 'Face Right (Delayed)
#raw 0xFE 'End of Movements


Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Add this:

fadescreen 0x0
hidesprite 0x<rival>
serflag 0x200
fadescreen 0x1

You just needed to refreash the map.
__________________

Paired with Simba
  #7919    
Old February 17th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Noossab Blue's Avatar
Noossab Blue
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
But I'm not trying to hide the rival. I'm trying to hide a sprite on a different map. I'm copying the script as it is used when Giovanni is defeated in Saffron. And like I said, it works with the most basic script, but not when I added it to the rival script.
__________________
IGN: Anna/Noossab Blue
3DS FC: 3196 3609 8450

Thanks to SilverGrey for the awesome banner! Click to see!
Current as of 1/31/14: I updated again!

  #7920    
Old February 17th, 2013, 03:29 PM
FBI agent's Avatar
FBI agent
Imagine something beautiful
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Isle 4 - Dairy Products
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noossab Blue View Post
But I'm not trying to hide the rival. I'm trying to hide a sprite on a different map. I'm copying the script as it is used when Giovanni is defeated in Saffron. And like I said, it works with the most basic script, but not when I added it to the rival script.
That's pretty weird. The script itself doesn't look wrong, though is hidesprite 0x1 the rival? If it is, is he being hidden? If he's not then there's your problem :D

Otherwise, make sure that there is no level script in the map where the sprite that's not disappearing with a command like "showsprite" or something.
If none of these work, try going into the map where the guy isn't disappearing through warp.

Try these and see what happens.
__________________
...

People whom I thank:
Comrade -- For helping me with my bad hack, and for being a good friend
Darthatron -- Helping me get into basic ASM, even though I'm hopeless. (He is heartless stay away).
Anbuja's_BlooDY -- Graphics help, and being a good friend
FBI -- For having the username I wanted
  #7921    
Old February 17th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Noossab Blue's Avatar
Noossab Blue
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI agent View Post
That's pretty weird. The script itself doesn't look wrong, though is hidesprite 0x1 the rival? If it is, is he being hidden? If he's not then there's your problem :D

Otherwise, make sure that there is no level script in the map where the sprite that's not disappearing with a command like "showsprite" or something.
If none of these work, try going into the map where the guy isn't disappearing through warp.

Try these and see what happens.
The rival sprite is hidden (This is verbatim the script from the Pokemon Tower in Lavender. I just added the flag)

I'll check the level scripts and see if I can find anything. The problem is that I can't check to see if it's working very easily, considering what I said about the simple script vs adding it into the complex one.

A little bit more info:
The sprite in question is in Pallet town, the script is in the Pokemon Tower. When I've tested it before I just created someone on route 1 whose sole purpose is to set that flag. Then, when I walk back to Pallet, the sprite is gone. When the flag is set by the rival script and then you walk back to Pallet, the sprite is still there.

EDIT: Nothing doing with the level scripts. What do you mean by entering the map with a warp?
__________________
IGN: Anna/Noossab Blue
3DS FC: 3196 3609 8450

Thanks to SilverGrey for the awesome banner! Click to see!
Current as of 1/31/14: I updated again!

  #7922    
Old February 17th, 2013, 07:27 PM
FBI agent's Avatar
FBI agent
Imagine something beautiful
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Isle 4 - Dairy Products
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noossab Blue View Post
The rival sprite is hidden (This is verbatim the script from the Pokemon Tower in Lavender. I just added the flag)

I'll check the level scripts and see if I can find anything. The problem is that I can't check to see if it's working very easily, considering what I said about the simple script vs adding it into the complex one.

A little bit more info:
The sprite in question is in Pallet town, the script is in the Pokemon Tower. When I've tested it before I just created someone on route 1 whose sole purpose is to set that flag. Then, when I walk back to Pallet, the sprite is gone. When the flag is set by the rival script and then you walk back to Pallet, the sprite is still there.

EDIT: Nothing doing with the level scripts. What do you mean by entering the map with a warp?
No, it's not the map refresh thing. I initially thought that there may be a map connection, but that seems not to be the case.

Can you tell me the sprite number of the sprite you're talking about (the one in pallette town). This is turning out to be less and less conceivable as we go :P
__________________
...

People whom I thank:
Comrade -- For helping me with my bad hack, and for being a good friend
Darthatron -- Helping me get into basic ASM, even though I'm hopeless. (He is heartless stay away).
Anbuja's_BlooDY -- Graphics help, and being a good friend
FBI -- For having the username I wanted
  #7923    
Old February 17th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Noossab Blue's Avatar
Noossab Blue
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: USA
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
I created this sprite. He's person no. 6, event no. 4 (don't know if that matters. it's because I deleted the annoying girl that reads you the sign)
__________________
IGN: Anna/Noossab Blue
3DS FC: 3196 3609 8450

Thanks to SilverGrey for the awesome banner! Click to see!
Current as of 1/31/14: I updated again!

  #7924    
Old February 18th, 2013, 12:00 AM
FBI agent's Avatar
FBI agent
Imagine something beautiful
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Isle 4 - Dairy Products
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noossab Blue View Post
I created this sprite. He's person no. 6, event no. 4 (don't know if that matters. it's because I deleted the annoying girl that reads you the sign)
I'd check to make sure you didn't clear or reuse 0x200 at all. I know it sounds stupid, but at this point your error doesn't seem like it should've caused an error.
__________________
...

People whom I thank:
Comrade -- For helping me with my bad hack, and for being a good friend
Darthatron -- Helping me get into basic ASM, even though I'm hopeless. (He is heartless stay away).
Anbuja's_BlooDY -- Graphics help, and being a good friend
FBI -- For having the username I wanted
  #7925    
Old February 18th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noossab Blue View Post
I created this sprite. He's person no. 6, event no. 4 (don't know if that matters. it's because I deleted the annoying girl that reads you the sign)
If you want to hide sprite on a different map, setting a flag and assigning the corresponding ID to the sprite is what you need.
For reappearing clearflag command is what you need.
You can also just make him hidden by setting his movement in Advanced Map and then just by applymovement make him appear.

__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:23 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.