Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub
Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1676    
Old July 14th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Chileno4Live's Avatar
Chileno4Live
«Step into the light with me.»
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Almere - The Netherlands
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chileno4Live
Okay, so i'm quite new to this forum, so if i do anything wrong forgive me.

I made this script. What it's supposed to do is give you a pokemon when you pick a pokeball on the desk of professor Oak's lab. That works properly. However, the problem is that the "pokepic" doesn't go away. I've done "hidepokepic" but it doesn't work. Here's the script:

Note: I made this script from scratch, i'm very proud of myself since everything works except that part D=<

Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x71A23C

#org @yayww
checkflag 0x828
if b_true goto @fone
showpokepic 0x10 0x0A 0x03
message @chooserz
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 1
if b_true goto @yos
compare LASTRESULT 0
if b_true goto @nuz
hidepokepic
release
end

#org @fone
message @pokeball
boxset 6
release
end

#org @chooserz
= [blue_fr]Do you want the pokemon Pidgey?

#org @yos
givepokemon 0x10 0x5 0x139 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
message @gotit
boxset 4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x828
message @nickname
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 1
if b_true gosub @name
compare LASTRESULT 0
if b_true goto @gotcha
release
end

#org @nuz
release
end

#org @pokeball
= Hey, you already got a pokemon!

#org @gotit
= [black_fr]You received a Pidgey!

#org @nickname
= [black_fr]Would you like to give a\nnickname to Pidgey?

#org @name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org @gotcha
release
end
  #1677    
Old July 14th, 2009, 09:55 AM
-DarK-
Hold Your Colour
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Belgium
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -DarK-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chileno4Live View Post
Okay, so i'm quite new to this forum, so if i do anything wrong forgive me.

I made this script. What it's supposed to do is give you a pokemon when you pick a pokeball on the desk of professor Oak's lab. That works properly. However, the problem is that the "pokepic" doesn't go away. I've done "hidepokepic" but it doesn't work. Here's the script:

Note: I made this script from scratch, i'm very proud of myself since everything works except that part D=<

Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x71A23C

#org @yayww
checkflag 0x828
if b_true goto @fone
showpokepic 0x10 0x0A 0x03
message @chooserz
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 1
if b_true goto @yos
compare LASTRESULT 0
if b_true goto @nuz
hidepokepic
release
end

#org @fone
message @pokeball
boxset 6
release
end

#org @chooserz
= [blue_fr]Do you want the pokemon Pidgey?

#org @yos
givepokemon 0x10 0x5 0x139 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
message @gotit
boxset 4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x828
message @nickname
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 1
if b_true gosub @name
compare LASTRESULT 0
if b_true goto @gotcha
release
end

#org @nuz
release
end

#org @pokeball
= Hey, you already got a pokemon!

#org @gotit
= [black_fr]You received a Pidgey!

#org @nickname
= [black_fr]Would you like to give a\nnickname to Pidgey?

#org @name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org @gotcha
release
end
Fixed it, it should work now. Changes in bold:
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x71A23C

#org @yayww
checkflag 0x828
if b_true goto @fone
showpokepic 0x10 0x0A 0x03
message @chooserz
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 1
if b_true goto @yos
compare LASTRESULT 0
if b_true goto @nuz
release
end

#org @fone
message @pokeball
boxset 6
release
end

#org @chooserz
= [blue_fr]Do you want the pokemon Pidgey?

#org @yos
hidepokepic
givepokemon 0x10 0x5 0x139 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
message @gotit
boxset 4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x828
message @nickname
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 1
if b_true gosub @name
compare LASTRESULT 0
if b_true goto @gotcha
release
end

#org @nuz
hidepokepic
release
end

#org @pokeball
= Hey, you already got a pokemon!

#org @gotit
= [black_fr]You received a Pidgey!

#org @nickname
= [black_fr]Would you like to give a\nnickname to Pidgey?

#org @name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org @gotcha
release
end

Last edited by -DarK-; July 14th, 2009 at 09:55 AM. Reason: ups
  #1678    
Old July 14th, 2009, 01:03 PM
ExitWound's Avatar
ExitWound
Boggle
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickster View Post
See if that works any better.Fixes are in bold.
No. It still does the same thing. Any more suggestions?

+====================Supports====================+


+====================Supports====================+
  #1679    
Old July 14th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Chileno4Live's Avatar
Chileno4Live
«Step into the light with me.»
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Almere - The Netherlands
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chileno4Live
Hey thanks for fixing up my previous script. I've been scripting a lot and i've come up with a new problem! So let me first show you guys the script:
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x71C935

#org @start
checkflag 0x828
if b_false goto @done
message @1
boxset 6
applymovement 0x11 @gary2
waitmovement 0x00
trainerbattle 0x1 0x146 0x0 @2 @3 @4
applymovement 0x11 @gary3
waitmovement 0x00
release
end

#org @done
release
end

#org @1
= [RED_FR]HOLD ON!!!!!

#org @gary2
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0xFE

#org @2
= [RED_FR][rival]: You're not leaving until\nyou give me a pokemon battle!\lSo get your pokemon and fight!

#org @3
= WHAAATT!\nHOW COULD I HAVE LOST?!

#org @4
message @later2
boxset 6
fanfare 0x13E
special 0x16F
message @5
boxset 4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
message @6
release
end


#org @later2
= [rival]: Wow man, you got lucky\nthere!\lAnyway, gramps told me to give you\lthis whenever i see you.

#org @5
= [BLACK_FR]You received the National Pokedex!

#org @6
= That's all i'm ever going to give\nyou though! I think you'll be a\lgreat rival, so let's meet\lsomewhere again and battle alright?\lWell i don't have time for your\lanswer, smell ya later.

#org @gary3
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE


So basically, i need to know a few things here. First of all, when you run into the script, you need to have a pokemon, obviously, or else you'll battle with a missigno, that part is good! However, i don't know which setflag i have to use, so i need a bit help on that. Also, when the script starts, Gary doesn't walk to you, so thats really weird. After the battle, he gives you the nationa dex, but i don't see the pokedex menu popping up! And last but not least, i need to know a command on how to make a sprite invisible until my script activates. And after the script he needs to be invisible again. How do i do that? Also how do you activate the rival battle and not just an ordinary trainer battle?

Last edited by Chileno4Live; July 14th, 2009 at 02:46 PM.
  #1680    
Old July 14th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Kyouya's Avatar
Kyouya
"baddest of the bad"
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drazil
Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kyouya Send a message via Yahoo to Kyouya
Game:Ruby
Type:yes/no,special.apply movement
Editor:xse
Script:when i click yes or no it doesnt come up with the birch bag and thats what that special is supposed to do
Spoiler:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @main
lock
faceplayer
msgbox @textdata 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @Yes
msgbox @No 0x2
end

#org @Yes
msgbox @Yes2 0x2
end

#org @textdata
= Do you want a pokemon

#org @No
= to bad pick anyway
special 0x9C

#org @Yes2
special 0x9C
= Lets hope you chose wisely
applymovement 0x04 @move

#org @move
#raw 0x56
#raw 0x2F
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x05
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x16
#raw 0xFE
Thing I've learned
I couldn't leave Pc if I tried
If nippon ichi isn't making soul nomad 2 I will This I swear

Favorite games
1.Soul Nomad
2.Shining force exa
3.most dbz fighting games
4.naruto ultimate ninja 2 (shino chidori ftw)
5.God eater/Disgaea/Mass effect
Thing I've Noticed
That I'm coming up with Random stuff to make the scroll bar activate
I'm an angry person
Random quotes

"Who's the baddest of the bad, maddest of the mad, killer of kings, and destroyer of worlds"-gig
"Everyone needs to die."-revya
Alt account
Kyo The pro


  #1681    
Old July 14th, 2009, 05:59 PM
ColbieCallaitPie's Avatar
ColbieCallaitPie
Yummy Yummy Groovy Pie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Game: Firered
Type: combination of multichoice, givepokemon, yes/no
Editor: XSE and pocket script
Script: Prof. Oak gives you six choices as starters(Charmander, Totodile, Treecko, Eevee, Tyrouge, and Ralts)
Problem: When compiling the script I get a run-time error

Spoiler:
#org $start
#raw 0x67 0x32 0x12 0x16 0x08
#raw 0x66
checkflag 0x828
message $1
boxset 6
multi 0xE 0x0 0x1E 0x0
copyvar 0x8000 0x800D
compare 0x8000 0x0
if 0x1 goto $option1
compare 0x8000 0x1
if 0x1 goto $option2
compare 0x8000 0x2
if 0x1 goto $option3
compare 0x8000 0x3
if 0x1 goto $option4
compare 0x8000 0x4
if 0x1 goto $option5
compare 0x8000 0x5
if 0x1 goto $option6
compare 0x8000 0x7F
end

------------------
#org $option1
message $char
boxset 0x4
#raw 0x6E 0x0 0x0
#raw 0x68
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto $yes1

#org $option2
message $char
boxset 0x4
#raw 0x6E 0x0 0x0
#raw 0x68
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto $yes2

#org $option3
message $char
boxset 0x4
#raw 0x6E 0x0 0x0
#raw 0x68
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto $yes3

#org $option4
message $char
boxset 0x4
#raw 0x6E 0x0 0x0
#raw 0x68
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto $yes4

#org $option5
message $char
boxset 0x4
#raw 0x6E 0x0 0x0
#raw 0x68
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto $yes5

#org $option6
message $char
boxset 0x4
#raw 0x6E 0x0 0x0
#raw 0x68
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto $yes6

-------------------

#org $yes1
givepokemon 4 5 0
fanfare 0x13E
message $31
boxset 4
waitfanfare
#raw 0x68
setflag 0x828
message $41
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true gosub $name
message $51
boxset 6
release
end

#org $name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org $done
message $6
boxset 6
release
end



#org $yes2
givepokemon 158 5 0
fanfare 0x13E
message $32
boxset 4
waitfanfare
#raw 0x68
setflag 0x828
message $42
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true gosub $name
message $52
boxset 6
release
end

#org $name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org $done
message $6
boxset 6
release
end



#org $yes3
givepokemon 277 5 0
fanfare 0x13E
message $33
boxset 4
waitfanfare
#raw 0x68
setflag 0x828
message $43
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true gosub $name
message $53
boxset 6
release
end

#org $name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org $done
message $6
boxset 6
release
end



#org $yes4
givepokemon 133 5 0
fanfare 0x13E
message $34
boxset 4
waitfanfare
#raw 0x68
setflag 0x828
message $44
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true gosub $name
message $54
boxset 6
release
end

#org $name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org $done
message $6
boxset 6
release
end



#org $yes5
givepokemon 236 5 0
fanfare 0x13E
message $35
boxset 4
waitfanfare
#raw 0x68
setflag 0x828
message $45
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true gosub $name
message $55
boxset 6
release
end

#org $name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org $done
message $6
boxset 6
release
end



#org $yes6
givepokemon 392 5 0
fanfare 0x13E
message $36
boxset 4
waitfanfare
#raw 0x68
setflag 0x828
message $46
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true gosub $name
message $56
boxset 6
release
end

#org $name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org $done
message $6
boxset 6
release
end

--------{string}--------

#org $option1
$option1 1 =CHARMANDER

#org $option2
$option2 1 =TOTODILE

#org $option3
$option3 1 =TREECKO

#org $option4
$option4 1 =EEVEE

#org $option5
$option5 1 =TYROUGE

#org $option6
$option6 1 =RALTS

#org $char
$char 1 =Are you sure?\lPick wisely..

#org $1
$11 1 =Ah [playername]!\nI almost forgot you\lwere on your way to\n\c\h01\h06
LaRouuse Academy!\lI better make this quick,\pso which pokemon would you\llike to team up with?

#org $2
$21 1 =Didn't mean to rush you.\nThere's lots to choose from!

#org $31
$31 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a CHARMANDER!

#org $41
$41 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename CHARMANDER?

#org $51
$51 1 =Take Care of CHARMANDER.

#org $6
$6 1 =I can tell you and that Pokemon/lwill be best buds!


#org $32
$32 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a TOTODILE!

#org $42
$42 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename TOTODILE?

#org $52
$52 1 =Take Care of TOTODILE.


#org $33
$33 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a TREECKO!

#org $43
$43 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename TREECKO?

#org $53
$53 1 =Take Care of TREECKO.



#org $34
$34 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a EEVEE!

#org $44
$44 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename EEVEE?

#org $54
$54 1 =Take Care of EEVEE.



#org $35
$35 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a TYROUGE!

#org $45
$45 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename TYROUGE?

#org $55
$55 1 =Take Care of TYROUGE.



#org $36
$36 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a RALTS!

#org $46
$46 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename RALTS?

#org $56
$56 1 =Take Care of RALTS.





  #1682    
Old July 14th, 2009, 06:05 PM
BananasGoMoo's Avatar
BananasGoMoo
Pokemon Electrum
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Richmond, California
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to BananasGoMoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColbieCallaitPie View Post
Game: Firered
Type: combination of multichoice, givepokemon, yes/no
Editor: XSE and pocket script
Script: Prof. Oak gives you six choices as starters(Charmander, Totodile, Treecko, Eevee, Tyrouge, and Ralts)
Problem: When compiling the script I get a run-time error

Spoiler:
#org $start
#raw 0x67 0x32 0x12 0x16 0x08
#raw 0x66
checkflag 0x828
message $1
boxset 6
multi 0xE 0x0 0x1E 0x0
copyvar 0x8000 0x800D
compare 0x8000 0x0
if 0x1 goto $option1
compare 0x8000 0x1
if 0x1 goto $option2
compare 0x8000 0x2
if 0x1 goto $option3
compare 0x8000 0x3
if 0x1 goto $option4
compare 0x8000 0x4
if 0x1 goto $option5
compare 0x8000 0x5
if 0x1 goto $option6
compare 0x8000 0x7F
end

------------------
#org $option1
message $char
boxset 0x4
#raw 0x6E 0x0 0x0
#raw 0x68
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto $yes1

#org $option2
message $char
boxset 0x4
#raw 0x6E 0x0 0x0
#raw 0x68
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto $yes2

#org $option3
message $char
boxset 0x4
#raw 0x6E 0x0 0x0
#raw 0x68
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto $yes3

#org $option4
message $char
boxset 0x4
#raw 0x6E 0x0 0x0
#raw 0x68
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto $yes4

#org $option5
message $char
boxset 0x4
#raw 0x6E 0x0 0x0
#raw 0x68
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto $yes5

#org $option6
message $char
boxset 0x4
#raw 0x6E 0x0 0x0
#raw 0x68
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto $yes6

-------------------

#org $yes1
givepokemon 4 5 0
fanfare 0x13E
message $31
boxset 4
waitfanfare
#raw 0x68
setflag 0x828
message $41
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true gosub $name
message $51
boxset 6
release
end

#org $name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org $done
message $6
boxset 6
release
end



#org $yes2
givepokemon 158 5 0
fanfare 0x13E
message $32
boxset 4
waitfanfare
#raw 0x68
setflag 0x828
message $42
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true gosub $name
message $52
boxset 6
release
end

#org $name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org $done
message $6
boxset 6
release
end



#org $yes3
givepokemon 277 5 0
fanfare 0x13E
message $33
boxset 4
waitfanfare
#raw 0x68
setflag 0x828
message $43
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true gosub $name
message $53
boxset 6
release
end

#org $name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org $done
message $6
boxset 6
release
end



#org $yes4
givepokemon 133 5 0
fanfare 0x13E
message $34
boxset 4
waitfanfare
#raw 0x68
setflag 0x828
message $44
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true gosub $name
message $54
boxset 6
release
end

#org $name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org $done
message $6
boxset 6
release
end



#org $yes5
givepokemon 236 5 0
fanfare 0x13E
message $35
boxset 4
waitfanfare
#raw 0x68
setflag 0x828
message $45
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true gosub $name
message $55
boxset 6
release
end

#org $name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org $done
message $6
boxset 6
release
end



#org $yes6
givepokemon 392 5 0
fanfare 0x13E
message $36
boxset 4
waitfanfare
#raw 0x68
setflag 0x828
message $46
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if b_true gosub $name
message $56
boxset 6
release
end

#org $name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org $done
message $6
boxset 6
release
end

--------{string}--------

#org $option1
$option1 1 =CHARMANDER

#org $option2
$option2 1 =TOTODILE

#org $option3
$option3 1 =TREECKO

#org $option4
$option4 1 =EEVEE

#org $option5
$option5 1 =TYROUGE

#org $option6
$option6 1 =RALTS

#org $char
$char 1 =Are you sure?\lPick wisely..

#org $1
$11 1 =Ah [playername]!\nI almost forgot you\lwere on your way to\n\c\h01\h06
LaRouuse Academy!\lI better make this quick,\pso which pokemon would you\llike to team up with?

#org $2
$21 1 =Didn't mean to rush you.\nThere's lots to choose from!

#org $31
$31 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a CHARMANDER!

#org $41
$41 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename CHARMANDER?

#org $51
$51 1 =Take Care of CHARMANDER.

#org $6
$6 1 =I can tell you and that Pokemon/lwill be best buds!


#org $32
$32 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a TOTODILE!

#org $42
$42 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename TOTODILE?

#org $52
$52 1 =Take Care of TOTODILE.


#org $33
$33 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a TREECKO!

#org $43
$43 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename TREECKO?

#org $53
$53 1 =Take Care of TREECKO.



#org $34
$34 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a EEVEE!

#org $44
$44 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename EEVEE?

#org $54
$54 1 =Take Care of EEVEE.



#org $35
$35 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a TYROUGE!

#org $45
$45 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename TYROUGE?

#org $55
$55 1 =Take Care of TYROUGE.



#org $36
$36 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a RALTS!

#org $46
$46 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename RALTS?

#org $56
$56 1 =Take Care of RALTS.





replace dollar signs with @ symbols.

$ is the old way.
This signature has been disabled.
Images in the spoiler tags still count; remove the images in the spoiler tags -- too tall.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
  #1683    
Old July 14th, 2009, 06:28 PM
ColbieCallaitPie's Avatar
ColbieCallaitPie
Yummy Yummy Groovy Pie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by BananasGoMoo View Post
replace dollar signs with @ symbols.

$ is the old way.
Yeeee! nioce thanks bro, anything else I should revise?
  #1684    
Old July 14th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Quickster's Avatar
Quickster
Dream or Drop?
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExitWound View Post
No. It still does the same thing. Any more suggestions?
Whats the person number in advance map,you can be getting them mixed up maybe?
I laugh looking at this.

But sometimes I want to come back to it...

  #1685    
Old July 14th, 2009, 06:49 PM
Kyouya's Avatar
Kyouya
"baddest of the bad"
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Drazil
Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kyouya Send a message via Yahoo to Kyouya
Game:Ruby
Type:yes/no,special.apply movement
Editor:xse
Script:when i click yes or no it doesnt come up with the birch bag and thats what that special is supposed to do
Spoiler:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @main
lock
faceplayer
msgbox @textdata 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @Yes
msgbox @No 0x2
end

#org @Yes
msgbox @Yes2 0x2
end

#org @textdata
= Do you want a pokemon

#org @No
= to bad pick anyway
special 0x9C

#org @Yes2
special 0x9C
= Lets hope you chose wisely
applymovement 0x04 @move

#org @move
#raw 0x56
#raw 0x2F
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x05
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x16
#raw 0xFE
Thing I've learned
I couldn't leave Pc if I tried
If nippon ichi isn't making soul nomad 2 I will This I swear

Favorite games
1.Soul Nomad
2.Shining force exa
3.most dbz fighting games
4.naruto ultimate ninja 2 (shino chidori ftw)
5.God eater/Disgaea/Mass effect
Thing I've Noticed
That I'm coming up with Random stuff to make the scroll bar activate
I'm an angry person
Random quotes

"Who's the baddest of the bad, maddest of the mad, killer of kings, and destroyer of worlds"-gig
"Everyone needs to die."-revya
Alt account
Kyo The pro


  #1686    
Old July 14th, 2009, 06:58 PM
BananasGoMoo's Avatar
BananasGoMoo
Pokemon Electrum
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Richmond, California
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to BananasGoMoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColbieCallaitPie View Post
Yeeee! nioce thanks bro, anything else I should revise?
i dunno, is it working?

i'm not that great at scripting, but i know the difference between pokescript and XSE
This signature has been disabled.
Images in the spoiler tags still count; remove the images in the spoiler tags -- too tall.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
  #1687    
Old July 14th, 2009, 07:03 PM
ColbieCallaitPie's Avatar
ColbieCallaitPie
Yummy Yummy Groovy Pie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by BananasGoMoo View Post
i dunno, is it working?

i'm not that great at scripting, but i know the difference between pokescript and XSE
yeah I just started scripting a week ago haha.


But it's still not working :/ could it be too long?

here's what the error looks like:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg runtimenoooo.jpg‎ (81.7 KB, 8 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Last edited by ColbieCallaitPie; July 14th, 2009 at 07:15 PM.
  #1688    
Old July 14th, 2009, 08:33 PM
ExitWound's Avatar
ExitWound
Boggle
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickster View Post
Whats the person number in advance map,you can be getting them mixed up maybe?
The number is 9, the person event number is 10, and the person ID is 1001.

+====================Supports====================+


+====================Supports====================+

Last edited by ExitWound; July 14th, 2009 at 08:41 PM.
  #1689    
Old July 14th, 2009, 09:15 PM
onyx79's Avatar
onyx79
Red Dead Revolver
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orange Islands (=
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColbieCallaitPie View Post
yeah I just started scripting a week ago haha.


But it's still not working :/ could it be too long?

here's what the error looks like:
so use XSE -_____-
pokescript S.U.X some people are allways saying that there are scripts that doesn't work and that's because they use pokescript -___-
my room base: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...5&postcount=64
  #1690    
Old July 14th, 2009, 09:15 PM
BananasGoMoo's Avatar
BananasGoMoo
Pokemon Electrum
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Richmond, California
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to BananasGoMoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColbieCallaitPie View Post
yeah I just started scripting a week ago haha.


But it's still not working :/ could it be too long?

here's what the error looks like:

well most of your scripting is still the old way, so i suggest trying an XSE tutorial in the tutorials section, as most commands are a bit different.
This signature has been disabled.
Images in the spoiler tags still count; remove the images in the spoiler tags -- too tall.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
  #1691    
Old July 14th, 2009, 10:06 PM
ColbieCallaitPie's Avatar
ColbieCallaitPie
Yummy Yummy Groovy Pie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
I'm sorry, I'll do that then...
  #1692    
Old July 14th, 2009, 10:33 PM
BananasGoMoo's Avatar
BananasGoMoo
Pokemon Electrum
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Richmond, California
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to BananasGoMoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColbieCallaitPie View Post
I'm sorry, I'll do that then...
well it IS updated. and XSE has more commands than pokescript. if you really want to use pokescript, you have to download a different scripting program, because XSE doesn't use pokescript.
This signature has been disabled.
Images in the spoiler tags still count; remove the images in the spoiler tags -- too tall.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
  #1693    
Old July 14th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Chileno4Live's Avatar
Chileno4Live
«Step into the light with me.»
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Almere - The Netherlands
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chileno4Live
Is there someone who can help me out? I've put my script some posts ago and no1 helped me D=
This signature has been disabled.
Spoiler tags are not permitted in signatures, sorry!
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
  #1694    
Old July 15th, 2009, 02:09 AM
ColbieCallaitPie's Avatar
ColbieCallaitPie
Yummy Yummy Groovy Pie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by BananasGoMoo View Post
well it IS updated. and XSE has more commands than pokescript. if you really want to use pokescript, you have to download a different scripting program, because XSE doesn't use pokescript.
haha, well I converted the code to XSE form, it compiled but I'm facing a new problem, the professor doesn't seem to give me a pokemon and the texts are broken off..

here's the new script:
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
checkflag 0x828
preparemsg @1
waitmsg
multichoice 0xE 0x0 0x1E 0x0
copyvar 0x8000 0x800D
compare 0x8000 0x0
if 0x1 goto @option1
compare 0x8000 0x1
if 0x1 goto @option2
compare 0x8000 0x2
if 0x1 goto @option3
compare 0x8000 0x3
if 0x1 goto @option4
compare 0x8000 0x4
if 0x1 goto @option5
compare 0x8000 0x5
if 0x1 goto @option6
compare 0x8000 0x7F
if 0x0 goto @2
end

______________________________
#org @option1
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @char 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @take1
release
end

#org @take1
givepokemon 0x4 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @31 0x4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x828
msgbox @41 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 gosub @name
msgbox @51 0x6
release
end

#org @name
call 0x1A74EB
return

#org @done
msgbox @6 0x6
release
end





#org @option2
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @char 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @take2
release
end

#org @take2
givepokemon 0x158 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @32 0x4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x828
msgbox @42 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 gosub @name
msgbox @52 0x6
release
end




#org @option3
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @char 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @take3
release
end

#org @take3
givepokemon 0x277 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @33 0x4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x828
msgbox @43 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 gosub @name
msgbox @53 0x6
release
end




#org @option4
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @char 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @take4
release
end

#org @take4
givepokemon 0x133 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @34 0x4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x828
msgbox @44 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 gosub @name
msgbox @54 0x6
release
end


#org @option5
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @char 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @take5
release
end

#org @take5
givepokemon 0x236 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @35 0x4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x828
msgbox @45 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 gosub @name
msgbox @55 0x6
release
end




#org @option6
if 0x1 goto @done
msgbox @char 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @take6
msgbox @2 0x6
release
end

#org @take6
givepokemon 0x392 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
fanfare 0x13E
msgbox @36 0x4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
setflag 0x828
msgbox @46 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 gosub @name
msgbox @56 0x6
release
end









#org @1
@1 1 =Ah [playername]!\nI almost forgot you\lwere on your way to\n\c\h01\h06
LaRouuse Academy!\lI better make this quick,\pso which pokemon would you\llike to team up with?

#org @char
@char 1 =Are you sure?\lPick wisely..

#org @2
@2 1 =Didn't mean to rush you.\nThere's lots to choose from!

#org @31
@31 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a CHARMANDER!

#org @41
@41 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename CHARMANDER?

#org @51
@51 1 =Take Care of CHARMANDER.

#org @6
@6 1 =I can tell you and that Pokemon/lwill be best buds!


#org @32
@32 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a TOTODILE!

#org @42
@42 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename TOTODILE?

#org @52
@52 1 =Take Care of TOTODILE.


#org @33
@33 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a TREECKO!

#org @43
@43 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename TREECKO?

#org @53
@53 1 =Take Care of TREECKO.



#org @34
@34 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a EEVEE!

#org @44
@44 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename EEVEE?

#org @54
@54 1 =Take Care of EEVEE.



#org @35
@35 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a TYROUGE!

#org @45
@45 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename TYROUGE?

#org @55
@55 1 =Take Care of TYROUGE.



#org @36
@36 1 =\c\h01\h02You received a RALTS!

#org @46
@46 1 =\c\h01\h02Would you like to rename RALTS?

#org @56
@56 1 =Take Care of RALTS.


(note: I know 1e is the TM multichoice thing from Celadon, I'm planning to edit that)
  #1695    
Old July 15th, 2009, 04:09 AM
monkeyman2092's Avatar
monkeyman2092
Aipom Awesome!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chileno4Live View Post
Hey thanks for fixing up my previous script. I've been scripting a lot and i've come up with a new problem! So let me first show you guys the script:
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x71C935

#org @start
checkflag 0x828
if b_false goto @done
message @1
boxset 6
applymovement 0x11 @gary2
waitmovement 0x00
trainerbattle 0x1 0x146 0x0 @2 @3 @4
applymovement 0x11 @gary3
waitmovement 0x00
release
end

#org @done
release
end

#org @1
= [RED_FR]HOLD ON!!!!!

#org @gary2
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0xFE

#org @2
= [RED_FR][rival]: You're not leaving until\nyou give me a pokemon battle!\lSo get your pokemon and fight!

#org @3
= WHAAATT!\nHOW COULD I HAVE LOST?!

#org @4
message @later2
boxset 6
fanfare 0x13E
special 0x16F
message @5
boxset 4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
message @6
release
end


#org @later2
= [rival]: Wow man, you got lucky\nthere!\lAnyway, gramps told me to give you\lthis whenever i see you.

#org @5
= [BLACK_FR]You received the National Pokedex!

#org @6
= That's all i'm ever going to give\nyou though! I think you'll be a\lgreat rival, so let's meet\lsomewhere again and battle alright?\lWell i don't have time for your\lanswer, smell ya later.

#org @gary3
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE


So basically, i need to know a few things here. First of all, when you run into the script, you need to have a pokemon, obviously, or else you'll battle with a missigno, that part is good! However, i don't know which setflag i have to use, so i need a bit help on that. Also, when the script starts, Gary doesn't walk to you, so thats really weird. After the battle, he gives you the nationa dex, but i don't see the pokedex menu popping up! And last but not least, i need to know a command on how to make a sprite invisible until my script activates. And after the script he needs to be invisible again. How do i do that? Also how do you activate the rival battle and not just an ordinary trainer battle?
Just put all the talking stuff at the bottom.


Aipom, Pikachu, and Eevee shall take over the world very soon... Very soon...

Map Requests Accepted JUST NOT FOR THE MAP RATING THREAD
  #1696    
Old July 15th, 2009, 06:24 AM
justdieplz's Avatar
justdieplz
Pokemon White Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
I Have a problem with my script that is like this.

Code:
#Dynamic 0x200

#org @main
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x200
if 0x1 goto @end
msgbox @msg1
boxset 6
givepokemon 0x37 0x10 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
msgbox @msg2
boxset 6
setflag 0x200
release
end

#org @end
msgbox @msg3
boxset 6
release
end

#org @msg1
= Here, I have\n a present for\p you. Take my pokemon.

#org @msg2
= Take good care of it,\nand everything will be fine.

#org @msg3
= How is my pokemon doing?
It should be giving me a VULPIX Lv. 10, but instead I get a GOLDUCK Lv.16.

I'm using a Fire Red rom, if that makes a difference, and if my code isn't wrong, I would love a better rom that I could use. Just send me the rom. TY
  #1697    
Old July 15th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Chileno4Live's Avatar
Chileno4Live
«Step into the light with me.»
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Almere - The Netherlands
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chileno4Live
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyman2092 View Post
Just put all the talking stuff at the bottom.
You're not very specific, what do you mean with talking stuff? The messages?

EDIT: I've done what you said but it didn't work, i got the same.

Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x71C935

#org @start
checkflag 0x828
if b_false goto @done
message @1
boxset 6
applymovement 0x11 @gary2
waitmovement 0x00
trainerbattle 0x1 0x146 0x0 @2 @3 @4
applymovement 0x11 @gary3
waitmovement 0x00
release
end

#org @done
release
end

#org @4
message @later2
boxset 6
fanfare 0x13E
special 0x16F
setflag 829
message @5
boxset 4
waitfanfare
closeonkeypress
message @6
release
end

#org @gary2
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0xFE

#org @gary3
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x12
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x11
#raw 0xFE

#org @1
= [RED_FR]HOLD ON!!!!!

#org @2
= [RED_FR][rival]: You're not leaving until\nyou give me a pokemon battle!\lSo get your pokemon and fight!

#org @3
= WHAAATT!\nHOW COULD I HAVE LOST?!

#org @later2
= [rival]: Wow man, you got lucky\nthere!\lAnyway, gramps told me to give you\lthis whenever i see you.

#org @5
= [BLACK_FR]You received the National Pokedex!

#org @6
= That's all i'm ever going to give\nyou though! I think you'll be a\lgreat rival, so let's meet\lsomewhere again and battle alright?\lWell i don't have time for your\lanswer, smell ya later.


I'll try to list the problems again and maybe someone will help me.

Rom: FireRed
Scripting program: XSE
problem: I'll list the problems here and i hope you guys can fix it:

1: Gary doesn't walk to you in the script, as a matter of fact, you don't even see him in the script, i don't know what's wrong.
2: Pokedex menu doesn't activate. I've set ''setflag 0x829'' but it didn't work. Whats wrong? What it needs to do it activate the pokedex menu and the national dex.
3: After you beat him, he gives you the national dex. After that, he has to say something and then walk out of the screen, but that part doesn't activate.
4: Everytime i walk through that script tile it says: ''HOLD ON!!'' So it doesn't stop the script once it has been activated, how come?

What it's supposed to do:
You walk out of Professor Oak's lab after you obtained your starter pokemon. When you walk into the script without a pokemon, it will not activate. After you got a pokemon and you walk into the script, gary says "HOLD ON!!" and he'll walk to you. He says he wants to battle you so you battle. After the battle, he's supposed to give you the National Pokedex. Your Pokedex menu should also be activated now. After that, he'll talk a bit and then walk away.

Now for a different question: How do you make sprites invisible until your script activated? For example, on the beginning on FireRed and LeafGreen, when you try to leave Pallet Town Prof Oak stops you and takes you to his lab. I want something similar. You can't see Prof Oak before you try to walk out of Pallet Town. And if you open Advance Map you clearly see a Prof Oak sprite standing there. How do you do that?

If someone could help me, i would appreciate that so much. Please help me D=<
This signature has been disabled.
Spoiler tags are not permitted in signatures, sorry!
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by Chileno4Live; July 15th, 2009 at 07:55 AM.
  #1698    
Old July 15th, 2009, 08:05 AM
justdieplz's Avatar
justdieplz
Pokemon White Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
I'd like help too. But no one can answer my question, I guess.
  #1699    
Old July 15th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Chileno4Live's Avatar
Chileno4Live
«Step into the light with me.»
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Almere - The Netherlands
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chileno4Live
Quote:
Originally Posted by justdieplz View Post
I'd like help too. But no one can answer my question, I guess.
I know the problem justdieplz :D i'll try to make the script to the way it's supposed to be, here it is, changes in bold:
Spoiler:
#Dynamic 0x200

#org @main
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x200
if 0x1 goto @end
msgbox @msg1
boxset 6
givepokemon 0x25 0x10 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
msgbox @msg2
boxset 6
setflag 0x200
release
end

#org @end
msgbox @msg3
boxset 6
release
end

#org @msg1
= Here, I have\n a present for\p you. Take my pokemon.

#org @msg2
= Take good care of it,\nand everything will be fine.

#org @msg3
= How is my pokemon doing?


Now it should work properly. I don't know how you got a lvl 16 Golduck, but i do know why it gave you a Golduck, just the lvl looks weird to me. Anyway, the hex number for the pokemon was from Golduck, so i changed it to the hax number of Vulpix. I hope it works
This signature has been disabled.
Spoiler tags are not permitted in signatures, sorry!
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
  #1700    
Old July 15th, 2009, 11:47 AM
0m3GA ARS3NAL's Avatar
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...
Community Supporter Tier 1
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Superjail Penitentiary
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuichi View Post
Game:Ruby
Type:yes/no,special.apply movement
Editor:xse
Script:when i click yes or no it doesnt come up with the birch bag and thats what that special is supposed to do
Spoiler:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @main
lock
faceplayer
msgbox @textdata 0x5
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @Yes
msgbox @No 0x2
special 0x9C
waitstate
applymovement 0x04 @move

end

#org @Yes
msgbox @Yes2 0x2
special 0x9C
waitstate
applymovement 0x04 @move

end

#org @textdata
= Do you want a pokemon.

#org @No
= to bad pick anyway.

#org @Yes2
= Lets hope you chose wisely.

#org @move
#raw 0x56
#raw 0x2F
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x05
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x2E
#raw 0x16
#raw 0xFE
I fixed your script in the quote. The thing is, you don't get to choose the text that is shown with Birch's bag, you have to manually edit that with A-Text.
Changes in BOLD RED.

You may want to read a few scripting tutorials, and especially the guide that comes with XSE.
The guide that comes with, can be accessed by pressing F2 in the XSE GUI, OR, by double clicking the 'guide.chm' file in the folder where you installed XSE.
Next time nobody answers your request for help, wait until a few more posts are made, so that your request is one page back, it gets annoying seeing people repost a ton of times...
>Boot Jailbot
>Pass *****
.
.
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
of Superjail Penitentiary
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Age: 18
Sex: Male ♂
Race: Caucasian
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:34 AM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.