• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GemEmerald

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2009
please close

PLEASE CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am giving this name to SingedAura, hopefully he can make it better...

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
...this isn't a hack, is it? I ask because of...your user name.

I'm knew here Welcome! I'm new myself... and I have screwed up a lot but this is what i have. Alright, let's get crackin'...

There were but two in the beginning Really? So you're either automatically making Arceus out to be nothing more than a powerful pkmn or referring to Dialga and Palkia.... The masters of land in And? sea ...okaaaaaay.. In harmony, there power was great, but when divided devastating Divided? D'you mean unequal?. For many years the two fought Cleeshay..., enlisting a certain demise to our world ...it's still here, ain't it?. And then it came. The master of the sky, a huge emerald serpent flying through the sky towards the battle Now we're talking about Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. Okaaaaay.... The master of the sky blessed the world with two miracles. The blue and red orbs. The masters were calmed and resided to a deep sleep. And the master of the sky returned to its roost... For thousands of they slept... WILL TYPE REST WHEN RETURN How is this not Emerald version? Is this an extension of the Emerald plot? If so, I wanna see the rest...

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Is this in any way meant to be original? As AZ said, you've basically copied the backstory of Emerald Version word for word. As opposed to making a whole new region with used up names and ideas, why don't you just make the game occur in Hoenn, after the events of the original game, in kind of a similar fashion to G/S/C?
Also, your choice of words could have been better. Practice writing more often, especially in school, and be sure to organize your ideas in your head before putting pencil to paper (or rather finger to keyboard...).

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
Ah, there's more...good.

... the peace granted to the world. For many years they slept until one day the orbs were destroyed Why? How? They're guarded at the top of Mt. Pyre, aren't they?. The world was put in harms way and the sky master went mad Why?. In it's fury it turned black ...does it shoot out stars now, too? Either way, it's a cool idea if you have justification... and only one person from a little town in the Alora Wait, what? If this isn't in Hoenn, then...well, it has to be in Hoenn. Unless Mt. Pyre warped away, I don't get how this would carry out. Rayqyaza rests atop the Sky Pillar, ad Kyogre and Groudon are resting away in Hoenn, as well... region can calm it...

As a young resident of Treegrove Cherrygrove you head off to see the famous Prof. Eric Not that's an interesting name... of Regona city. When you get there though a shady character With a big R? bursts out of the lab's doors and takes off. Moments later Prof. Eric bursts out of the doors and asks you to help get his research back What's so great about stealing the professor's research? And these dudes and dutettes in academia are in a tightly-knit community; they will undoubtedly beef up security in eharing one of their colleagues robbed.... You agree and he gives you a Riolu to take with you Why Riolu?. The two of you brake off in pursuit. You track him down and battle him. The robber reveals himself as a member of team Magma Red flag: this evidently happens after RSE. That's fine, but I don't see what business Team Magma has here. If you're aligning with the anime continuity, they're even dissolved. Game, anime, or otherwise, Team magma saw what happens when they mess with Mother Nature--burning of Hoenn. Why would they go after the legends again? I don't see why else they'd be here...besides, without the orbs, how would they control them? They couldn't do it with the orbs.... He drops the research and runs...

You head back to the lab where your best friend awaits. Together you set off to places I am yet to think of, including the Lake of Rage Huh? How did we end up in Johto, dude? and Poketopia. Along the way you encounter team magma, team aqua, and team Aero, the new team representing the sky... somehow. You have explanations for this stuff, right?

Eventually though you arrive at Seabreak Peninsula. You travel over the peninsula in search of the entrance to sky tower Is that a Sky Pillar spin-off?. You enter and travel to the top where team Aero awaits. You battle your way to the top and faceoff against the leader of team Aero. You win and release Rayquaza who turns green and flies away ...so the leader and his black Rayqyaza were just waiting for you? I really don't get this.... In victory you set off toward victory road and League Hill.

Back