Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback & Support
Reload this Page Wii Compability

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Feedback & Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old December 22nd, 2008 (12:45 PM).
Hey, look, I was gone.

Some people, like me, who is currently using his Wii, use this forum a lot, but they want to do it using Wii. Is it possible for there to be a style that has max Wii compability? Or is there one already?
Old December 22nd, 2008 (01:21 PM).
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Quote originally posted by RukarioX:
Some people, like me, who is currently using his Wii, use this forum a lot, but they want to do it using Wii. Is it possible for there to be a style that has max Wii compability? Or is there one already?
As another individual who often finds him/herself using his/her Nintendo Wii to look over this forum, I can tell you that the Internet Channel already works with PC regardless of which theme you use. ...At least, as well as any other forum. Any problems you might run into are much more likely than not a problem with the Channel itself, not the site.
Old December 22nd, 2008 (01:31 PM).
Blimey!
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sublime Send a message via Skype™ to Sublime
Pretty much what Ichaste said. I frequently visit here on my Wii and Ipod Touch and everything works fine. Besides the profile videos.
Old December 22nd, 2008 (04:17 PM).
(。・ω・)ノ゙ Hello, I am Amachi-chan~♪

Nature: Jolly
You mean like, with bigger buttons for easier clickage? Cause that's the only thing I can think of that would increase the accessibility for Wii browser users.
Old December 22nd, 2008 (04:19 PM).
Blimey!
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sublime Send a message via Skype™ to Sublime
Quote originally posted by Amachi:
You mean like, with bigger buttons for easier clickage? Cause that's the only thing I can think of that would increase the accessibility for Wii browser users.
Even then, you have the + and - buttons for zooming.
Old December 23rd, 2008 (10:16 AM).
Hey, look, I was gone.

Yeah, and onto YouTube videos. Some people post videos here (over 1 video and my Wii goes nuts) and then it glitches up and won't let me access the page. Either way, it's annoying for me. I guess off to PC usage.
Old December 23rd, 2008 (10:27 AM).
Gotham's Watchful Protector

Nature: Calm
I was on it with the Wii browser this morning, it was working fine. Do you mean a style that has the right sized buttons, text and a layout that looks and is easier to use with the Wii?

My team ...............................
>Now Playing< ...............................
>Brawl FC< ...............................
>DPPt FC< ...............................
>Pair< ...............................
Old December 23rd, 2008 (10:30 AM).
Smile...
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
A good theme would probably be the christmas one that Cowrie and Audy made.

I was borwsing it with my Wii and all the buttons were easy to click and I could see it easily. The banner also doesn't affect the page if you have quite a large screen.
Old December 23rd, 2008 (10:31 AM).
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Forci Stikane Send a message via Yahoo to Forci Stikane
Quote originally posted by RukarioX:
Yeah, and onto YouTube videos. Some people post videos here (over 1 video and my Wii goes nuts) and then it glitches up and won't let me access the page. Either way, it's annoying for me. I guess off to PC usage.
As I stated, the Internet Channel works as well on PC as it does on any site. The problem with YouTube videos is a problem regardless of the website. The best you can do is make certain that you have the most recent version.
Old December 24th, 2008 (11:36 AM).
Hey, look, I was gone.

Meh, I guess so. Well, my Wii reads most of it fine.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links