• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Classes sign-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Room 3-311 ~ World History Class .

lol I always wanted to do this Ok well anyways , I always wanted to teach people about this Stuff so here it is ^_^.

If you Guys want to Be in this Online Lesson , Please Post in this thread . Remember the Last Day you can Sign up for this Course is

Tuesday, November 4th

Thank you ... LOL

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Room 3-310 ~ Standard Foundations of Algebra

lol I always wanted to do this Ok well anyways , I always wanted to teach people about this Stuff so here it is ^_^.

If you Guys want to Be in this Online Lesson , Please Post in this thread . Remember the Last Day you can Sign up for this Course is

Tuesday, November 4th

Thank you ... LOL

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Room 3-309 ~ English Class

Tuesday, November 4th

Thank you ... LOL

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Room 3-344 ~ Standard Biology Lab

Tuesday, November 4th

Thank you ... LOL

Remember all these online Classes are for FUN

And they are for House thingys Thank you ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I'm going to merge them all into one thread, four is too many. ^_^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Lol , gracias Dakota , i must be on drugs or something! hehehehe ya u can delete then since I was on drugs , PLEASE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back